The Catalyst

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers

I gripped Debra's elbow and pulled her hand back. Then, guiding the sticky fingers to her lips, had her lick my cum off of them. She could see that I was so pleased that she did it again and then again as I told her how much I loved to see her do it.

Debra had to leave first. She said she was already late to get home and get her families dinner on the table. Her kiss goodbye told me that there would be other days. The dam had burst; there was no holding back our mutual attraction now.

I lovingly cleaned up Jade, fetching paper towels and a clean wet towel from our office kitchen. She was mewing and purring like a submissive kitten as I held her in my lap and told her how much I enjoyed her assistance.

Before she left, her kiss was just as deep and promising as Debra's had been. I didn't know if I loved her yet, like I did Debra, but I knew I wanted to have her again and again.

Which made it hard because we never saw her again. Like a ghost, she disappeared that night and I never saw her after that. When the company tried to get in touch to give her a final paycheck, we couldn't find her.

After a while I thought of her as an angel, or perhaps a friendly, sexy demon, come to get Debra and I together. The two of us continue even now to steal moments away with one another, Debra acting the part of my submissive lover when we're alone.

She's more content now, but someday when I run the firm I'll make her my executive assistant. Then we'll work together even more closely, my tall docile beauty and I.

Who knows? Maybe one day Jade will come back to work for us, too. Or perhaps another sexy Latin girl like her. Debra and I would both like that. A lot!

Red_Writer
Red_Writer
212 Followers
12