The Catgirl Next Door

Story Info
A horny brainwashed catgirl moves in next door.
4.4k words
4.56
22.3k
22

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/03/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trance advisory: All my stories are designed to hypnotize the reader. This one may fill your head up with desires to be transformed into an obedient cat person. There are no hypnotic triggers placed in this first chapter, but there almost certainly will be some in later chapters. The end of the chapter has an awakener to help you wake back up if you drifted into trance.

Chapter 1: The Tail Begins

Tom stared out from his second story window on a star lit August night. He could hardly believe his eyes as his new neighbors arrived at the house next door for the very first time. It felt like a dream, and not just because it was the middle of the night and he had been dreaming moments ago. His drowsy head was still filled up with that familiar foggy sensation of being half asleep and wanting to drift back down into a cozily relaxed unconscious state.

Usually Tom went to bed around 10 or 12, then he would sleep straight through until morning, but tonight he was feeling restless. There was some major restructuring happening, in the software firm where he worked, and he knew that his job was on the line. He had 1 day left to prove himself to the boss, and his big project wasn't finished yet.

A knot in Tom's stomach must have woken him up, in the middle of the night. Or purrrhaps it was the sensual growling sound of a jet black Porsche pulling into the driveway next door. In either case, Tom found himself quite wide awake and wandering towards his bedroom window when the catgirl first arrived.

At first Tom thought that his new neighbor was just a large muscular woman in a dark green coat, with light brown skin and long red hair that went all the way down below her knees. There was something special about her though, something that made Tom stare dumfounded when she bent over to grab something from the back seat of her ride.

Tom watched wordlessly from the window as the mysterious red haired woman with the big beautiful back seat grabbed hold of a leash and tugged a massive grey haired cat out of the car.

It was the biggest kitty Tom had ever seen, with a long majestic floofy tail, a pair of cute fuzzy pointed ears, and a thick coat of shiny furr that looked meticulously groomed. There was something weird about the legs though, they were longer and thicker than a cat should be, more like a human crawling on their hands and knees. Plus there was a jiggly pair of titties dangling down delightfully from that cat's chest.

"OMG! That is a human crawling on their hands and knees," Tom Realized. "But why do they have a tail? And why are their ears on top of their head? Are they wearing a furr suit? How come their tits are hanging out? Is this a dream?"

Tom had never seen anything quite like this before, except in pictures and videos found in dark corners of the internet which he routinely deleted from his browsing history. It all felt so unreal, and he was feeling rather drowsy so he looked away for a second to pinch his arm.

Ouch!

Not dreaming no, but the cat girl was gone by the time he looked back up. The red haired lady had disappeared as well. However, her car was still in the driveway, and the lights had been flicked on in the neighbors house.

"What the fuck did I just see?" Tom pondered aloud, quite curiously. "Was that a human or a cat? Or maybe it was a catgirl. Or maybe I'm just half asleep right now and playing tricks on my drowsy mind. It's time for sleep. Tomorrow I can introduce myself, and get a closer look."

Tom laid back down in his queen sized bed and pulled the cozy covers up. He tried to relax and get comfortable so that he could drift off quickly and get a few more hours of rest in before the big day at the office tomorrow.

"But those boobies, mmmm," Tom suddenly became aware of how rock hard his cock had gotten. "And the way that ass wiggles as they crawled. It must be girl dressed as a cat. Or maybe I've been watching too much furry porn."

The truth is that it didn't really matter what Tom had actually witnessed that night. He had a sexy thought in his head and he could pretend that a real live catgirl had moved in next door to him. A horny catgirl, who liked to be led on a leash with her breasts hanging out.

"Would she let me grab her tail and fuck her from behind?" Tom fantasized. "I bet she purrs when I hit it just right."

His hand was stroking now, pumping up and down in a steady rhythm, as Tom fantasized about a lustful catgirl eager to be filled up by his big hard cock.

An orgasm, Tom decided, was just what he needed to help his mind drift back to sleep. Yes indeed it was, and before he realized what had happened it was morning.

Tom peaked his brown eyes open and glanced over to the clock, then practically leapt out of bed with a frantic SHOCK.

"I'm late!" He realized. Then he threw on some clothes, rushed down the stairs, opened up his laptop computer and grabbed a box of cereal from above the fridge.

Crystal Charms, his favorite, with enchanting marshmallow bites. Yum! Tom poured a bowl quite hastily and then he dropped his spoon. Milky cereal circles splashed upon his kilt and stripy tights, along with a chewy green gem pendant and popping pink balloon.

Tom didn't notice any of that though. The neighbor's living room window was wide open. He could see right on through, to the catgirl who was lounging naked on the couch.

One of her hands was fondling a lovely tit and the other was down between her legs with a few fingers THRUST into her dripping pussy. In and out, her fingers pumped in a slow and steady rhythm as she pinched and squeezed that soft round breast. All the while, she stared blankly at the TV screen which seemed to be turned on to some sort of spiral station.

Tom couldn't quite see the TV properly from his perspective. Or maybe he was too turned on by the catgirl masturbating to notice the lazy spiral spinning round and round with words and subtly submissive sexual imagery constantly flashing in a mesmerizing display upon the screen. His eyes were too busy taking in every inch of his new neighbor and marveling at how realistic she looked. He couldn't see a single zipper or a seam between the furr and the rest of her, as if the cat parts were actually physically attached to her body somehow.

She looked marvelous, but did she know that her window was wide open? She could glance up at any time, and look Tom straight into the eyes, but her gaze seemed fixated for now, focused absolutely and unblinkingly on the screen. Was she too distracted by the spinning spiral pulling her attention ever inwards towards the center to even notice that she had an audience? Or was she too lost in the lust to even care that her feline body was on display for him to see?

Tom had no time for lustful distractions. He looked away and wolfed down his breakfast, barely pausing at all to ogle the catgirl who kept masturbating mindlessly next door. Willfully, he managed to eat the entire bowl of Crystal Charms and drink down every last drop of sweet milk whilst taking only a couple peaks at those lovely jiggly boobies that seemed to bounce around with every playful squeeze. He only stopped and stared for couple seconds when the catgirl's ears perked up and she started rocking her hips into her fingers urgently.

The furry catgirl fucked her hand like a hyperhorny fuckslut eagerly riding a lustful cock. Her tongue slid out, drooling just a little bit, and her eyes drooped halfway closed as her hips bucked faster and faster. It looked like she was about to cum her brains out but then her whole body just stopped. For a moment she seemed to FREEZE in place. Then her arms went slack and dropped down to her sides as she began to sink into a deeply relaxed unmoving state, with drowsy eyes staring blankly at the screen.

Tom managed to look away long enough to type his password in and open up his latest project. It was a facial recognition software with several thousand lines of code meant to scan for distinct facial features and cross reference them with various databases, but the matching algorithm wasn't working properly yet.

The code was supposed to take an image and loop through the various possibilities, eliminating unlikely candidates with every pass, and gradually tightening the search parameters until it could say with certainty who was in the picture. However, the current iteration just kept looping endlessly, becoming more and more confused and widening the search until the code finally crashed and spat out a random error message.

With a heavy sigh Tom opened up his Chrome web browser and typed the latest error message in, hoping in vain to find a solution. The first page of his Google search was full of useful but ultimately unhelpful results which he had already read through countless times. There were several unclicked links on the second page of the search, mostly click bait and fake news. Like this one "Alien city falls from sky in April"

I mean what kind of brainwashed idiot actually believes that alien city rubbish? Where did it come from? How did it get here? Why aren't there any videos of it dropping down from space? And if we're to believe that it fell in a vacant and lifeless patch of dessert just four months ago, then how come it's been recognized as the state capital for years? What was this even doing on a search for matrix convergence events?

Tom scoffed and looked away, focusing instead on the catgirl who had started moving again, gently fondling her tits and fingering herself in a slow and steady THRUST in and out. She seemed so sensual and enticing, laying there and thoughtlessly stroking her sex like that.

"I should work from the office today," The distracted programmer decided, "If I stay, I'll stare all day."

He grabbed his wallet, phone, and keys then rushed outside, but he did not get in his car and drive. Instead he walked up to the catgirl's house and knocked on her front door.

"Just a quick hello before I go," He reasoned. "I'll let he know about the window. I mean whoa! That was quite the show and I should probably-"

Creak! Suddenly, the door was opened wide, interrupting Tom's train of thought.

There stood the catgirl, just inside, wearing nothing but an oversized sweatshirt and a black leather collar with a little golden ball dangling below her chin. She looked Tom up and down with her big blue eyes then smiled playfully at him as she waited patiently to hear what he had to say.

From this close Tom could see into her fascinating eyes, with those catlike pupils, tall and thin, sitting in an ocean of light blue that was so very easy to stare into. He could not help but wonder how this gorgeous human got to be so purrrfectly catlike. It was a fantasy come true, and for a moment all he could do was stop and stare, barely aware that this was real and she was waiting for him to say something.

"H-h, hi," Tom said, when he found the courage to speak. "I'm your next door neighbor Tom, and I wan-"

"Oh hai Tom," she replied, perking up quite bouncily and reaching out to shake his hand.

The golden bell on her collar jingled and the top of her sweater jiggled in a lovely way that let Tom know that there was no bra underneath. And her paw! OMG! It was like a human hand, except fuzzier with shorter fingers that had cute little toebean pads on the underside and dangerous retractable claws at the tips.

Tom could not contain his excitement, or arousal, at seeing a real live catgirl up close. Nervously, he shook her hand, trying not to draw her attention down to the growing bulge in his crotch.

"My name's Katie, but sometimes Mistress calls me Katie cat," the catgirl introduced herself. Then she dug her claws in gently, tugging Tom into the house. "You have some questions, clearly. Do come inside and chat a while."

"Uh, oh no, I shouldn't," Tom protested.

He knew that the work day was already ticking away and that he shouldn't stay for long, but Tom just couldn't resist her feline charms. His feet moved forward despite himself. Then she turned around and he stared down, enraptured instantly by her pretty kitty tail.

Katie's long and fluffy grey tail swayed so playfully, back and forth with every step she took as she led Tom towards a comfortable black leather couch.

"Oh but you must be currrrious," she insisted, rolling her R into a purr and digging her claws in a little deeper. "Plus I bet you've never pet a kitty cat this big before."

A blushy red color spread across Toms cheeks at the thought of petting and touching a real live catgirl with his own hands. Down below, his tights were stretched into an impressive bulge that even his kilt could not contain. Fortunately, Katie had turned away and couldn't see how incredibly aroused he was right now. After all, they had just met. Tom was too embarrassed to let her know that she was a fantasy come true, one whom he had dreamed of all his life. Not to mention jerked off to on countless occasions.

Tom took a moment to compose himself before asking the obvious question.

"Are you vaccinated?" Tom asked. "I mean, m, m-may I pet you?"

Katie cat turned around in response and silently stared into Toms eyes for several seconds. She did not glance down, even for a moment, but Tom still felt like she could see exactly how hard his cock had gotten. Her eyes narrowed slightly, making Tom wonder whether he had been too forward, then that playful smile returned to Katie's face and she finally answered.

"Yes," Katie bounced excitedly, jingling her bell, "And yes, but only if you let me sit upon your lap as well."

Tom blushed even brighter now, if that was even possible. Katie would surely notice his firmness the moment that she sat down atop it. She would find out how aroused and perverted he was and how much he lusted for her feline form. He dreaded what she might do, or say, when she felt how hard he was, but this was an offer he simply could not refuse. He practically leapt into in the middle seat of the leather couch. Then he saw the catgirl crawl and all he could do was stare bemused.

Katie cat first closed the door, then sensually crawled across the floor. Her whole body jiggled in lovely ways with every little kitty motion, making her golden bell jingle a little tune. The luscious mounds on her chest hung down inside her baggy sweater, wiggling in time with her tail which waggled back and forth in a simply mesmerizing way.

The sultry catgirl bumped her fuzzy head into Tom leg. She nuzzled softly for a moment, then when he reached down to pat, she pounced up next to him on the cozy couch. He pulled back and she leaned in, beginning to knead her paws into his inner thighs and slowly lowering her chest down onto his lap. Even with all the clothing in between, she managed to drop her busty tits down perfectly around his firm erection.

With every kneading motion Katie bounced her bountiful chest, up and down around his shaft, but she acted oblivious to this fact as she slowly settled into the perfect petting position, head resting comfortably upon his thigh and tail raised teasingly out of reach.

"You can pet my head and back," Katie consented, "Ask me anything you like, but you're not allowed to touch my tail."

Tom reached tentatively down to Katie's shoulder and he stroked his fingers slowly down her back. She leaned into his touch and purred softly, so he repeated the petting motion, down from her other shoulder this time, rubbing just a little firmer down the soft fuzzy grey furr.

She felt just like a cat, maybe because she was a cat, or least part cat or something like that. Tom wasn't quite sure what she was exactly, but he realized that he could simply ask.

"You're some kind of beautiful cat human hybrid from my wildest dreams," Tom began. "I've never met a catgirl before. How did you become one? Or Is everyone a cat where you come from? "

Katie giggled in response and leaned her head back into Tom's arm, nuzzling in a way that demanded headpats before she would speak. He obliged and she purred delightedly, enjoying the moment for a while before beginning her exposition.

"I had never met a cat person either," Katie began, "not until Mistress took me to visit Metro city."

"Wait," Tom interrupted. "You mean the alien city that fell from the sky?! I thought that was a hoax like area 51. Just another distraction so that we don't notice what they did to the midterm elections."

"No," Katie corrected. "Metro is real and it really fell from the sky. I went there and met a handsome doctor who helped turn me into the kitty I was meant to be. I think their name was Franky."

Tom furrowed his eyebrows skeptically, pondering whether or not to believe that an actual alien city simply fell down from the sky this April in the middle of the night. It seemed implausible, but so did the cat girl in his lap, and he could feel that she was real. He made a mental note to read that clickbait article, then he smiled and focused on rubbing Katie's furr. This was his fantasy catgirl, and he was willing to believe whatever story she wanted to tell.

"So how did this doctor turn you into a kitty?" Tom encouraged Katie to tell her tale.

"The doctor gave me this weird green pill," Katie explained. "I had to take it every day and she would poke me and prod me and make me do kitty cat things afterwards, as I slowly became more and more of a cat. Purrrrr. It was sort of like a conversation between my thoughts and my body and this incredible drug that I was taking, except that Mistress and Franky were there to make sure that I thought the right things as I transformed."

Tom's caress wandered down from Katie's head as he listened to her tale. His fingers roamed down the furr of her back, and by down I actually mean upwards since her ass was raised so high. He became bolder, petting ever closer to her butt, which technically wasn't off limits like her tail, but it was still just out of reach.

"Purrrrr," the catgirl moaned and practically panted as Tom's hand pet the small of her back. She shifted her hips a little closer to his face, inadvertently bouncing her breasts up and down on his crotch with every little move she made.

All the while she kept telling her story without missing a single beat. It was almost like she didn't notice his throbbing arousal or the sexual gratification she was giving him with every move she made as she rubbed her chest into his lap and inched her ass towards his face.

"What was it like transforming?" Tom asked another question to keep Katie talking and wiggling in his lap.

"The changes happened fast at first," Katie recalled, "and the first month was the worst. This furr sprouted all over my body, and I began to grow a tail as my ears shifted slowly into the proper position. I looked a little weird there for a while, but it was worth it to become what I am now."

Tom tried not to moan out loud, as Katie bounced up and down in his lap, every wiggle somehow more sensual than the last. He couldn't help but gasp when the sexy catgirl scooted close enough to reveal that she wasn't wearing any panties. In this position the sweater did nothing at all to conceal her dripping pussy from his lustful gaze. Tom wanted to reach out and grab her tail, pull that pussy into his face, but he wasn't bold enough to ask for that yet, plus she had explicitly told him not to touch her tail.

"Indeed," Tom agreed, and he had another question ready to go. "What about those kitty things that the doctor made you do after you took your medicine. What sort of kitty things did you do?"

12