The Catholic School Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers

"I'm ready whenever, I have a few assignments to finish up before we go. Thanks though," she replied searching for her psychology book.

"You're gonna wear that?" Courtney asked with genuine concern in her voice.

Victoria looked down at her ripped jeans and hoodie. She didn't really see what the issue was.

"No . . .? I mean, I don't know. Is this not ok?" She asked wondering why she couldn't just wear what she had on.

"No. No it is not Vicky. There's like dancing and stuff put something cute on!" Courtney said now dancing down the hallway.

Ughhhh, Victoria thought as she grabbed her makeup bag, that had been collecting dust, and sat down in front of her mirror.

"I can look cute," she mumbled as she began putting on some makeup.

After a few trial and error, Victoria looked in the mirror and saw a different person. She let down her hair and flipped it to the side. Her blue eyes were almost illuminated under her dark lashes and the red lipstick made her plump lips stand out now. She took off her shirt and stared at her closet like the perfect shirt, that she did not own, would magically pop out. After trying on everything she owned she finally gave up and went to search Courtney's closet.

"Oh my god!! Vicky! I've never seen you like this! You look amazing!" Jessica squealed while sitting in Courtney's lap.

"Could I . . . I don't have anything to wear," Victoria said looking over their shoulders to see a cute guy on a computer screen

Realizing she was only wearing a bra and her jeans, Victoria grabbed a pillow and covered herself.

"Go through my clothes! Grab anything you want!" Courtney exclaimed ecstatically before turning back to the guy on the computer.

Victoria searched through the closet while occasionally looking over to see what the girls were doing. She was both fascinated and disturbed as she watched the girls either laughed or gasp in horror while they clicked people on and off of their computer screen. She grabbed what she thought was a black shirt and tried it on. Upon, realizing it was a dress she pulled it lower and slid off her jeans. It was longsleeved and if she was careful she could pull it up to keep her cleavage from showing, but it was still very short. She looked in the mirror wondering if it was too short as she noticed the girls had gone quiet.

She walked closer to the girls trying to figure out what they were looking at. Leaning over Courtney's head, Victoria saw a dark figure of a man. The room was dark but there was a burgundy glow as the man began to take shape, while walking toward the camera. The way the dark room was lit, hid his face though his body became more defined.

"Jesus . . ." Jessica breathed as the image became clearer.

He wasn't wearing a shirt and his dark jeans hung low on his hips showing a "V" that's end was hidden. For a second Victoria felt as though a hand was touching her thigh, as if a man was standing behind her, caressing her, yet she couldn't look away. There was something about this faceless man that was so familiar, so terrifying, so sexual. He slid his hand across his muscular chest and Victoria shivered as she could almost feel the same hand slide across her breasts. Her nipples hardened and became visible under the tight material of her dress as she watched him come even closer. He stood in front of the camera now, his shoulders and face out of frame.

She heard Courtney suck in a breath as if in anticipation as they watched him lower his body. In an instant that seemed like forever the girls watched his face come in to view. He was striking. He had a goatee and beard and his dark brooding eyes stared directly at Victoria. She stared back with wide eyes her mouth slightly agape as she realized that this was the man from her dream, or was it her nightmare? She couldn't be sure anymore, but she knew that this was him. The realization sank deeper into her bones and she was filled with a sense of absolute lust and terror. As if sensing this the man smiled. A messaged dinged and both Courtney and Jessica snapped out of their trance to read it. Victoria stared back into the man's eyes somehow knowing exactly what it said.

I'll see you tonight.

MsTeacher
MsTeacher
607 Followers
12