The Chair Ch. 02

Story Info
And now it is my turn to have Norm by the balls to torment.
1.5k words
4.1
48.1k
10
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 02/07/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You derived tremendous enjoyment and intense sexual pleasure having me on THE CHAIR at your mercy. Such was your joy that you arranged four more weekly "sessions" for me on THE CHAIR, each far more intense than the previous. With each "session" you became bolder and more vicious in your torments of my body.

After the second "session" you even forced me to switch cars with my husband so I would have the van. You made me take the back seat down and place THE CHAIR in the van. It would serve me, you pointed out, as a reminder wherever I drove, wherever I went that in the back of the van was THE CHAIR, upon which you would force me to sit, tie me down, and use and abuse me to your heart's content. A quick look in the rearview mirror was all it took to get my smallish titties engorged, my nipples to harden and perk up, my labia to swell up; an incessant stream of wetness bathing my clittie. You would call me at all hours of the day and force me to tell you over the phone how sexually aroused the sight of THE CHAIR had made me that morning or the night before.

It was only after the fourth "session" that I managed to gather enough courage and self-confidence to point out that THE CHAIR was unisex. It could be used for you as well. We agreed that the next "session" would be your turn. For the remainder of the week and the start of the following, I could not hold back on my desire to reciprocate onto you all the marvels you had wreaked upon my body.

Just as you had done with me, I tied your hands behind the back of THE CHAIR. And just as you had done with me, I had you straddle your legs on the arms of the chair, tying your knees firmly down. I took care to see that you were firmly and securely bound, incapable of any motion. Your small cock was hard, as usual when you are with me, and your breathing was regular, albeit a bit quick. I like to see a man as masculine and as virile as you at my mercy! As an added measure of enjoyment for me, I placed a blindfold over your eyes.

Just as you had done with me, my hands explored your entire body, my fingers running up and down all over, feeling your muscles tense, your skin perspiring profusely. You were getting highly excited. Every so often, I would pause and offer you a tall, refreshing glass of tea which you would sip from a straw.

You could not see me but you could hear my clothes falling to the floor. You could not see me, but you soon knew I was totally naked. Gently, I pried open your mouth, approached my smallish titties to your mouth and let you suck on my nipples, taking them away just long enough for me to wet my fingers between my legs, take my wetness to my nipples, and breastfeed you my own wetness.

Your small cock throbs harder and harder with every cycle and you squirm upon THE CHAIR, much to my delight seeing you thus trapped just like you had me for the past four "sessions". I admire it and blow softly on it to keep it lively. Little droplets of pre-cum ooze out. I let them dribble down, a golden rivulet down your small cock. For now, I am far more interested in your own nipples. I want to see them feel the same torment you did upon nipples, getting you to learn that a man's can be made just as sensitive and responsive as mine.

I squeeze yours. You moan. I laugh. I know you can take more. You are a man. You can surely take a lot more.

I squeeze them harder. You moan louder. You struggle to free yourself from THE CHAIR, and it excites me even more that you cannot move out of it.

Now I really start to enjoy squeezing and pinching your nipples as hard as I can, tweaking them, twirling them around in every direction, just like you did with mine during the past four "sessions". Only that I know how good it feels when you do it to my nipples, and I plan to make you feel even better.

When I see yours are starting to get numb – as often happens with mine under such an ordeal – I back away and again let you suck on mine, covered in my own wetness.

You hear a soft purr. You know it very well. It is the soft purr of my personal vibrator, the same one you used so happily on me, set to its lowest setting. You squirm inTHE CHAIR. You think and hope for the best. But I play with up. Wetting it deep inside me, I make you lick it clean, and wet it again between my legs. I wet it a lot and gently push it into your mouth. It is high time you learned how to deep-throat a real man and now is as good a time as any. You gag and struggle. It excites me to see you trapped inTHE CHAIR. I make you suck on the vibrator like a pretty woman sucks on a real man's cock.

Gently I slide the wet vibrator down your chest and play with your nipples. Then I move it down even further, pressing against your pubic bone. Your small cock throbs violently, begging for the vibrator. I smile. You look so handsome and so virile, all trapped with nowhere to go.

Softly I ask you if your legs are getting cramped.

You tell me they are.

I am thrilled to hear it. And now I can explain why.

THE CHAIR IS UNISEX!

It can be used for a man just as well as it can be used for a woman! For you just as well as for me!

I set at your feet. My hands reach under the seat ofTHE CHAIR. The slats are perfectly spaced.

The spacing is exactly one testicle wide!

My fingers reach between the spaces in the center slats. Gently, my fingers reach up. I find your testicles! So hard and swollen and tender and sensitive! My fingers fumble around quite a bit. It causes you tremendous discomfort. I know. But I don't care. I need to isolate just one testicle. Just one.

Found it!

Gently I pull that one testicle through the spacing in the center of the seat. One down!

My fingers reach up again. The second testicle is a lot easier to find now: it is alone and isolated. Again, after some fumbling and even more discomfort to you, I pull the second testicle down through the spacing between the center slats.

You are trapped!

I have got you by the balls!

Literally!

Your two testicles are hanging between the spacing of the two slats in the middle ofTHE CHAIR!

Only the base of your scrotum holds you down.

You are seated atopTHE CHAIR!

Your testicles are trapped underneathTHE CHAIR!

You are so handsome!

Gently I untie your legs. You flex them. I need not worry. You are not going anywhere. At least, nowhere without ripping off you testicles!

You are such a man!

Your cock is going wild. Little do you know the plans I have for you during this, your first of four "sessions". Just like you did with me. You can move your legs up and down and around and even try to grab me in your legs. It doesn't matter. You can even try to hold your small cock between your thighs, just like I enjoy masturbating at the movies or in the office. It doesn't matter.

I have plans for you and your trapped testicles.

First, let me sit at the foot ofTHE CHAIR and start to shave your testicles clean and shiny for me.

Then, out come the water colors. I want to decorate your small cock with a really nice, flowery pattern. Yes, I know the soft brush will tingle your glans. I promise NOT to be careful.

Maybe even some nipple clamps for your nipples and to hold back your foreskin while I work on it?

Would you like that?

Sure you would!

Oh my gosh... just the thought of it sends shivers up and down my spine!

How about a slender vibrator through the slats, occasionally pushing it very slowly and very deeply into your ass, massaging your prostate?

Would you like that?

Sure you would!

And how about some healthy, very vigorous slapping around of your balls? Hard and repeatedly slapping them, enjoying myself as I see them swell up and redden with each blow.

Would you like that?

Sure you would!

You hear a noise at the door.

My daughter came home from school. Are you afraid she might come down and see your predicament?

Would you like that?

Sure you would!

Patience, Norm. Not everything on our first "session". There are many more "sessions" ahead for you.

I have you by the balls. You are not going anywhere.

Would you like that?

Sure you would!

Let's get started, my darling, before the clock strikes noon!

Norm, I love you, too. And I mean it...