The Challenge Ch. 03: The Only Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We should probably keep this between you and me," Marcia said. "I'm not sure what family and friends would think, you know?"

"Does this mean we can keep doing this after we leave here?" Elle asked.

"Of course," Marcia smiled. "I hope this proves I don't and could never hate you sweetie."

"It almost does. Maybe some more fun might," Elle joked. Marcia shook her head and continued their shower make out session.

**********

Marcia was lying on her stomach in the bed that evening, her back arch, her butt extended -- similar to one of the photos in her scrap book. She was nude though and Elle was with her, busy swirling her tongue around Marcia's anus, prying her cheeks apart, licking everywhere.

"Now use your fingers, enter me from there," Marcia instructed, out of breath. Elle complied, sliding two fingers into Marcia's pussy.

"Yes!" Marcia cried, gripping the sheets of the bed.

"You taste so good. So beautiful," Elle said, running her other hand up and down her mother's back.

They continued on through the rest of the night and the next day. Forgetting to each lunch, forgetting to eat dinner, save for a quick snack, and Elle forgetting about something else, something that hadn't crossed her mind in weeks.

Just as the sun was about rise the next morning, Elle threw her head back in ecstasy. She was straddling her mother. Marcia's hand was moving furiously between them, sliding up and down Elle's clit, while Marcia kissed at her neck.

Marcia lying back on the mattress, taking Elle with her, kissed Elle repeatedly. "We need to eat a little better today, ok sweetie? Let's take a nap, and then get a good lunch, alright?"

Elle smiled lazily, "Ok mom. I love you," she kissed her back. The fell asleep, nude in each other's arms once again.

**********

"Ah yes!" Elle screamed. She and Marcia were propping themselves up with their hands, as if they were crab-walking. Their legs joined and entwined, their butt and hips coming up and down off the bed, their pussies meeting each other. They weren't making love like they had been, they were fucking.

Marcia took one hand off the bed, grabbing Elle's head, bring her in close, Elle did the same, continuing to bounce and grinding pussies. They came with a force of a tidal wave, screaming loudly, then collapsing on the bed, whimpering. Their feet near the other's head. Elle turned her head to see Marcia's curling toes. She smiled, grabbing her foot, sucking her mother's toes.

"Ooh, sweetie, that's a nice touch!" Marcia complimented her daughter, doing the same.

**********

"It is the same room?" the employee of the resort asked his coworker on the walkie-talkie. "Man I'm telling you there is something crazy with that room," he said with this thick Bahamian accent.

"Yeah there is some kind of spirit in that room, casting a spell on people," he joked. "Alright, alright, I'll tell them to quiet down."

The employee sighed and knocked on Elle and Marcia's door, not knowing what to expect. He gasped in embarrassment, looking to the ceiling, trying not to peek at the naked girl that answered the door.

"Hi!" Elle said, naked and smiling warmly at the employee.

"Ah, yes, hello ma'am. I am letting you know there's been a noise complaint about this room. I'm asking you to please keep it down," the employee said, looking upward, occasionally glancing at Elle.

"Oh I'm sorry! We'll keep it down, I promise," Elle assured him.

Just then a larger, taller woman appeared next to Elle. This caused the employee to do a double take at a naked Marcia, standing with her arm around her daughter. The employee's eyes lit up, "Oh my."

Marcia's face was expressionless; she looked him up and down, and then without warning, grabbed his shirt and pulled him into their room. Elle giggled and closed the door.

**********

Elle rested her head on her mother's shoulder during the flight from Miami to Atlanta. They were both tired, but felt great. Marcia nudged her daughter and whispered for her to meet her in the bathroom in five minutes.

"Huh?" Elle asked, confused.

"Just do it, trust me. Five minutes," Marcia told her, getting up and walking down the aisle toward the back of the plane.

Five minutes later, Elle shrugged, standing to walk down the aisle. She opened the bathroom door and her mother grabbed her by her shirt, pulling her into the small bathroom, slamming the door shut.

Marcia was hungrily kissing her daughter, groping her breasts, picking her up and sitting her on the sink. "Want to join the mile high club with me?" Marcia asked.

"Is that where people have sex on a plane?" Elle asked in between kisses.

"Yep," Marcia stood Elle up, pinning her against the wall, sliding her hand into Elle's shorts. "Finger me," Marcia commanded. Elle did the same, her fingers, like her mothers, sliding in and out of a wet pussy, and her palms back and forth on an engorged clit.

Several minutes passed and both women were grunting, trying to be quiet, cumming on each other's hands. Obviously no penises were involved, but it was good enough for them.

Chapter 17

Millie's head was bobbing up and down, following Elle and Marcia's movements in the bed. They had gotten home from their trip a few hours earlier and were already going at each other like rabid animals. Scissoring and shaking the bed, cumming over and over, and finally collapsing, thighs, back, and arms hurting, in a sweaty mess.

It had been a long day of travel. Sex in the shower, sex on the plane -- them both joining the mile high club -- and finally the last couple hours in bed together.

"I think I'll put the house up for rent, or even sell it if I can, and move to Charleston with you," Marcia said.

"Really?" Elle sat up in bed, casually tweaking her mother's nipple.

"Yes. Maybe get an apartment there perhaps."

Elle was elated, smiling widely, her thoughts spinning, putting what Marcia was suggesting together. "Mom, do you want grandkids? I mean I want to be with you, but you can't get me pregnant."

"I do want to be a grandmother someday. We'll cross that bridge when we get to it. That's a long ways off. I just want us to focus on each other for the time being. Maybe in 10 or 12 years we can get some guy to knock you up."

"Mom! Ulysses?" Elle joked.

"Sure. But you know, maybe you could have a child, and it could be ours. Two moms?" Marcia asked.

Elle shrugged, kissing the nipple slowly, "Seems like we have a lot of choices."

**********

Another day passed, time moved in slow motion, perpetual orgasms filled their day.

Elle was lying in her mother's arms in a candle lit room that evening, rubbing their feet together, playing footsy. "Mom, why did you let this happen?" Elle asked, her hand caressing Marcia's stomach.

Marcia sighed, "I think things have been leading toward this for a few months now. I pushed it away and tried not to think about it. That night with Ulysses where we looked into each other's face while we climaxed on him, it just, wow."

"It was great," Elle said.

"It was very powerful and wonderful. I wanted more, but I knew it was wrong. Then that night I made you cry in the hot tub, I felt horrible. I felt worse when you started telling me you didn't want me to hate you. I never could. So I gave in and just did it."

Elle smiled, playing with Marcia's belly button, "So are you and me a couple now?"

"That's fine by me sweetie. We are more than parent and child," Marcia answered. Elle rose on her elbows, kissing her mother, their bodies again become one, illuminated by the candle light.

**********

It was early August. Mom and daughter had been home almost two months from the Bahamas trip. Marcia found an apartment in Charleston close to where Elle was going to school. Before they left town, they decided to say goodbye to a good friend, taking a risk and letting him in on a secret.

Ulysses smiled watching Marcia and Elle make out in front of him, their hands at each other's pussies. He shook his head, the two women had forgotten about him, leaving his erect cock alone to focus on each other. Ulysses cleared his throat.

Elle and Marcia turned to him and giggled. "Sorry," Elle said.

"It's ok, I do need to leave soon, so maybe we could, you know," Ulysses hinted that they should shift focus to him, since it their idea to invite him over to say goodbye.

"Oh and don't worry, I'll keep this a secret," Ulysses reminded them as they went back to sucking his cock. He winked at Elle, who winked back.

**********

That very same evening Bob left his bedroom and entered his office area. Robin, his finance was there with him, asleep in the bed. They had been discussing wedding plans, finally deciding on a date in September. Bob was having heart burn and difficulty sleeping. He booted up his lap top and sat at his desk.

A few minutes later he was searching through his vast collection of video files, choosing one that was a little over a year old. He double-clicked to play it. Bob sat in silence, watching two women enter a bathroom at one of his office buildings. One woman closed the stall door behind them, grabbed the other woman and began kissing her passionately.

Bob watched as Marcia slid her hands into Devin's skirt, her arm furiously going back forth, while she kissed on Devin's neck. Bob saw the look of pleasure on Devin's face. Marcia stopped, grabbing Devin's head, kissing her once more. Bob stopped the video.

"That's a pity," Bob thought to himself. "I thought for sure young Elle would be successful. Perhaps she isn't like her mother after all. I was wrong."

Since giving Elle the challenge letter in March, Bob never heard from or saw her again.

The end.