The Chance Cafe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted looked at him thunderstruck. He'd been had. Or had he? Didn't he really want to go other this threshold. Didn't he really want the reality? And wasn't the reality so much more than the fantasy ever had been? He couldn't backslide now. He needed to forge ahead. He had gotten entirely too much pleasure out of this to backtrack now. And, hadn't the attendant, a luscious Scandinavian hunk with a juicy cock, propositioned him earlier? What would be a better way of forging ahead?

The Scandinavian fucked Ted up against the wall, crouched down, with Ted, belly against the wall, almost sitting on his cock and being thrust up the wall by the strength of the fucking while the Scandinavian reached around and stroked Ted's cock. They finished with Ted bent over the back of the desk chair and the Scandinavian fucking him from behind while they both watched the replay of Ted's session with the leather man and Red as taken shortly before on the Web cam.

And, to be sure, Ted did not tear up his membership card to the Chance Café.

12