The Chaperone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I allowed my hands to slip slowly across her hips, stroking her creamy white skin before working my fingers slowly up her sides. I felt her shiver slightly as my fingers teased the sides of her large breasts, her nipples hardening noticeably where they pressed into my chest. Her hips began to grind against me, pressing my hard dick into her moving belly as her own hands moved from where they had rested on my arms, to my back and ass, stroking and squeezing as her desire built within her.

"Take me, please!" she whispered urgently, one of her hands sliding between us and stroking my hard dick.

I lowered my hands do her firm ass and lifted her, allowing her to wrap her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck as I raised her up. It only took me a few moments to wade around the stern of the boat and set her on the swim platform, her legs unhooking from around me and spreading wide. Without a word she reached between us and stroked my dick toward her pussy, gently pulling it to her wet lips until my head was pressed deep between them. She moved her hands to my hips and pulled me gently, encouraging me to press my hard shaft deep into her. She moaned quietly as I sunk into her, my mushroom shaped head stroking the sides of her tunnel with each inch.

"Oh yes! So big." She whispered as my pubic hair mixed with hers, the head of my dick gently pressing against the end of her velvety tunnel.

I started stoking in and out of her as she leaned back, her hands finding mine and drawing them to her large breasts. I hefted each creamy orb of flesh, hefting them in my hands, squeezing them gently, capturing her nipples between my fingers. They were large, more than overflowing each hand, her creamy white skin glowing almost blue in the moonlight.

"You are a very beautiful woman." I whispered as I stroked ever so slowly in and out of her sweet pussy.

"Not that beautiful. I'm much too short and fat." She said quietly as she stroked my chest with her fingers.

"You're wrong. You are very beautiful, and extremely sexy." I whispered as I squeezed her sensitive nipples, picking up the speed of my strokes. Each time I pressed deep into her, my cock slid along her hard clit, driving her slowly up the hill toward climax. Her body trembled as her chest heaved in pleasure, grinding her pelvis into mine to match my strokes.

"OH god. I'm going to cum!" she moaned loudly.

"That's it. Come for me." I groaned as I felt my own body reaching toward its climactic release, her body squeezing my dick as it pounded into her. The back of the boat rocked gently, the waves it made and the waves from my legs mixing and spreading across the small bay like the waves of pleasure flowing through both of us.

"OH FUCK!" she squeaked as her climax shook her body, her pussy milking my dick, encouraging its release. My body jerked, driving my dick deep into her as it gushed out a hot jet of cum into her. Time and again my body jerked, held in place by her legs as she used them to pull me deeper into her, our bodies grinding together in orgasmic bliss. As the waves lapping the shores of the little bay settled, as did our bodies, each of us gasping for breath as I leaned down against her, her soft breasts now pressing into my chest.

"My god that was good." She panted. "I haven't ever done it outside. But if it's always like this, I may have to do it a lot more often."

"I'm glad you had fun. I know I did."

"You are a bad boy." She said with a giggle. "here we are supposed to be keeping the girls from getting into trouble, and here we are having sex...out here!"

"I'm sorry. I suppose I could have stopped."

"If you had, I'd probably have attacked you anyway. Thank you. It felt wonderful." She whispered, followed by a gentle kiss.

"You're welcome."

"I think we better get back up though. Your daughter will wonder where we are."

"I suppose your right." I said sliding my dick from her pussy and allowing our cum to leak out into the lake. I helped her off the platform, setting her gently in the water and washing her pussy to get our cum off of her. She returned the favor, washing my dick and balls ever so gently, almost lovingly.

Finally cleaned I walked her to the bank and wrapped the towel back around her, putting everything back as before, with a little more gentle nipple licking tossed in for good measure.

"Thank you. I enjoyed it very much." I whispered as I tucked the end of the towel in between her full breasts.

"And you. It was... quite a unique experience. I've never had sex in a lake before, let alone with someone who wasn't my husband."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to take advantage of a married woman. I didn't see a ring, and well, I guess I just assumed..." I said as I picked my towel off the bow of the boat.

"Oh, it's ok. We haven't been together for some months." She said as she turned to head back to camp. "Now we better get back before your daughter tells on us."

"Oh. Yeah. She probably doesn't need to know what we were up to."

"I doubt that we fooled her. I hope it won't be a problem with your wife when she finds out though."

"Oh, no worries. We have an open relationship. As long as we tell each other what's going on it's fine."

"Hmmm That's unusual, but I'm not complaining. Especially after what we just did."

"Oh what have you two done, as if I didn't know!" My daughter said from her camp chair as we walked back into the site.

"Nothing. Just made sure the boat was tied out good for the night." I replied with a straight face. "You really shouldn't assume things you know."

"Oh come on dad. Good looking woman, dark night? I'm supposed to believe that all you did was check the boat?"

"Yep. We waded around the boat and checked the anchor lines." I replied, knowing it was the truth, just not the whole truth.

"If you say so." She said as I dropped into my chair. We soon decided to hit the sack and crawled into my tent and flopped onto my air mattress. The night air felt good on my bare skin and I drifted off to sleep letting the slight breeze play across my hardened dick.

The sun was just peaking over the trees when I crawled out of bed. I had planned on fishing the tournament, but since that was out, at least I could go fish. I pulled on some clothes and headed down to the boat. It only took me a few minutes to get things ready to go and I was motoring out of the little cove.

I only had a couple hours to fish, and I knew the girls would be showing up. Part of me thought it might be fun to watch all the bikini's that were sure to be on display, or more appropriately, displaying the wearers. I knew it was going to be a frustrating day though. I was right about that. By the time I came in from fishing around nine, the girls had started to show up, the camp sites sprouting a number of new tents while cute young ladies bent over pounding in stakes and unrolling canvas. I started to wish I had come in from fishing a bit earlier to get the whole show.

I sat down in my camp chair too much on a power bar and soda, as yet another car load of girls showed up, bringing the total number of girls running around the site somewhere around twenty. It was hard to actually count them since they almost never sat still.

"Quite a group, isn't it?" Marlene asked as she stepped up behind me.

"Yes it is." I replied turning part way in my chair to see her. I damn near fell out of my seat as I looked up at her, her nearly naked breasts barely contained in the extremely revealing red and green striped bikini top. I let my eyes travel down her smooth stomach to the tiny triangle of her bikini bottoms. The material rode so low on her mound that the lack of hair was obvious. "Damn." I mumbled.

"I take it you approve of my suit and my...uh... trim?"

"Oh yeah. I more than approve!"

She stepped next to my chair and knelt down. "You know, when I heard you were coming I dug this suit out intending to seduce you, or at the least tease the hell out of you. I didn't realize just how small it was. After last night I can see I don't have to seduce you, but I can still tease you and maybe get a bit more sometime this weekend." She whispered.

"I can tell you that will definitely tease me. But I'm afraid that you'll miss all the fun in the boat when we take the girls tubing."

"Why is that?"

"That little top? There isn't any way that you're going to stay in it when we start bouncing over the wakes."

She leaned her face close to mine and whispered even more quietly. "Who says it has to?" She pulled away with a grin and then walked off toward the other sites to check on the girls, her firm ass wiggling seductively in the tiny red and green suit.

Almost as fast as the tents were set up and the sleeping bags set, the girls started changing into their swim suits. The body types of the girls varied widely, from the slim to the chunky, and their suits varied just as much. There were one piece suits that ranged from fairly modest to quite revealing, as well as an interesting range of two piece suits. It didn't take long for me to become the target of the inevitable teasing. Not all the girls of course, but as with any sorority gathering, once one dares another it's pretty much all downhill from there.

During one of the many rounds of dragging the two tubes around the lake, the top of one of the girls sitting in the bow watching had her top "slip" out of place for a few moments, showing off her perky little tits. It didn't last long, and to be honest I really didn't get all that good of a look, having to separate my attention between the other boat traffic on the lake, my driving, the state of the water and the mirror to keep an eye on the tubes. With my attention slip on all these important tasks, I just didn't have all that much time to really enjoy the brief show. I didn't have much to worry about though. It seems that they figured out all too quickly that I didn't have time for the brief glimpses that they were daring each other to do, and it soon degenerated into much longer flashes, some times as much as several minutes, ending only when another boat got close.

There was no doubt that this was having an effect on me, and I was glad I was wearing a pair of shorts, which did a much better job of hiding my almost continuous hardon I had. We took a break from tubing to allow me to get a bite of lunch and to take the boat over to gas up again. Marlene talked me into putting on my swim suit and getting wet before taking the boat over for gas. The water felt good, and thankfully Marlene behaved herself while we were swimming, presumably because of all the girls that were swimming near us. Once I was well cooled off, in more ways than one, I climbed aboard my boat to run down to the marina to fill the well depleted fuel tank.

"You want company?" Marlene asked as she waded toward the boat as I unclipped the lines for the tubes.

"Doesn't one of us need to stay and watch the girls?"

"Nope. They'll be fine on their own. We're chaperones, not baby sitters."

"In that case, come on along."

"Sure, would you help me in?"

"Sure. The swim platform would be easier though." I said as she waded to the bow and tried to throw her leg over the railing.

"Too late for that now I think!" she said as her short leg was hanging over the rail and her other was dancing on her tip toes. I stepped through the windshield into the open bow and reached for her arms, pulling her petite frame up into the boat with ease. "Thank you kind sir!" she said with a grin as I led her into the boats cockpit and knelt in the driver's seat to fire the engine while Marlene dropped into the passenger seat. It only took a few moments to get the engine fired and pull the anchors. The girls made way for me, giving me plenty of room to idle out of the cove. Once clear, I opened the throttle up and headed down the lake.

The boat traffic had the water pretty well churned up, and we bounded over wake after wake, Marlene's tits bouncing out of her top after only a few waves. The rest of the run down to the marina was a pleasurable trip, Marlene sitting sideways in the seat with her large tits bouncing and swaying enticingly.

"You did that on purpose, didn't you?" she asked as I throttled back to turn into the marina cove.

"What?"

"Hit those wakes so I would lose my top."

"oh I wish. No that was real, I just enjoyed the show, that's all."

"I can tell." Marlene replied as she covered herself with one hand and leaned toward me to stroke my rock hard cock through my swim suit with her other hand. "Too bad we don't have time to take care of this."

"Maybe on the way back." I said as we idled toward the fuel dock.

"Maybe." She answered with a grin.

It only took about ten minutes or so to fill the tank, pay the eighty plus bucks and be on our way. "That guy on the dock was really checking you out." I said as I idled out of the cove.

"No more than the gal at the cash register was checking out you." She replied with a laugh.

"I guess a bit, wasn't she?"

"Yeah. Can't say I blame her though. It does look like a nice boner."

"If you say so."

"I do say so." She said as she moved from the seat into the aisle, reaching into my lap and wrapping her hand around my hard dick through my swim suit. "Now maybe we should do something about this?" She let go of my dick and untied the string, pulling the waistband out and down to expose my dick. I groaned softly as she leaned her face over my lap and engulfed my dick with her hot mouth. Her wet tongue stroked and swirled the head of my dick while she stroked her hand up and down my shaft, her mouth following her hand.

"Oh god. You do know I won't last too long if you keep that up."

Her response was to suck harder while she vibrated my dick with her "Uh huh". Her mouth and hand stroked up and down my saliva covered dick time and again while I held the speed of the boat at a slow lope. I reached down with my free hand and slipped her top down and stroked and played with one of her large tits, squeezing and rolling her nipple.

"Oh god. I'm going to cum." I groaned in warning, seconds before my dick jerked, squirting a shot of cum deep into her mouth. She sucked it down greedily as my dick shot spurt after spurt of cum into her hot mouth. She seemed to enjoy sucking every drop down before letting my slowly shrinking dick slip from her mouth.

"Now you owe me one." She said with a grin as she moved back to her seat, her one tit still hanging out.

"I'll have to see what I can do about paying up." I said as I opened the throttle.

"Oh, don't worry. I'll make sure you get the chance. Just can't do it in front of the girls, that's all."

"Well, if you find a chance, I would be more than happy to reciprocate. I love eating pussy and sucking on tits, especially when they look like yours."

"Oh, you like how they look?" she asked, pulling the top the rest of the way down to expose the other tit. "Maybe you'd like a look at the rest?"

"I certainly would." I said over the engine noise. Marlene leaned back in her seat and pulled the material covering her pussy aside, exposing her completely shaved pussy to me. She stroked her obviously wet pussy, her flowery lips sticking out from between her meaty outer lips. It only took one look and I knew what I wanted to do. I turned the boat toward the shore and quickly made my way over to a small cove, shutting down the engine and letting the boat float on its own.

I moved to the aisle where she was a few minutes before and reached for the ties of her tiny suit bottoms. She smiled as I pulled the ties on her bottom and pulled the material down so she was naked except for the askew bikini top.

I leaned my head down between her legs and licked gently up her wet lips, pressing my tongue between them to taste her sweet juices. I licked up her slit slowly, each time pressing deeper and pulling her moisture farther up toward her hard clit.

"Ohhhhh very nice." She cooed as she stroked my head, her fingers twirling my short hair.

I found her clit with the tip of my tongue and flicked across it as I pulled her lips apart with my fingers to expose the hard nub.

"OH FUCK!" she squealed as I sucked her clit between my lips and flicked it quickly with my tongue. "OHHHHHHHH!" She squealed as her whole body trembled. "OH GOD I'M CUMING" she squealed. Her whole body shook and trembled, her pussy gushing its juices as she came. I continued my assault on her clit until she pushed my head, her body no longer able to take the attentions. "Oh god that felt good!" she moaned as I wiped my face.

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." I said as I pushed my suit down off my butt, exposing my once again hard dick to her. She slouched down in the seat further, bringing her wet pussy to the edge of the seat, reaching out and stroking my cock toward her pussy.

"Yes. That's it. Fuck me with that big dick." She cooed as she pulled me toward her sopping pussy. I pressed the head of my dick against her spread lips and slipped between them, driving my shaft deep into her. As soon as I hit the end of her tunnel I stroked back, driving into her once again. Each stroke elicited a squeak or moan of pleasure from her as she rocked her hips in time with my strokes. "Oh god yes... So fucking good." She moaned as I pounded into her. I reached down and played with both of her big jiggling tits, squeezing and twisting her nipples in time with my strokes. "are you trying to make me cum again?" she panted.

"If I can." I grunted as I drove into her time and again, my own climax building more quickly than I would have expected.

"Well, you're going to!" she cried as her body jerked in an uncontrollable spasm. I felt her pussy clamp around my dick, making her petite pussy even tighter. It was only a few more strokes before my dick erupted inside her, pumping shot after shot of cum into her, our bodies both jerking and spasming with our simultaneous climax.

"Oh fuck." I panted as I looked down on her sexy body.

"You can say that again." She said between heaving breaths. "you can fuck me any time you want to, as long as you make me cum like that!"

"Glad I pleased you." I said as I pulled from her and sat back on my own seat, looking around to realize we had about floated onto the rocks. I turned myself in the seat enough to start the engine and back us off the rocks, my suit still around my knees. I looked over at her sitting back with a contented smile on her face, all but naked and in no rush to cover herself. I left the engine idling while we looked at each other, taking the time to really look at each others bodies now.

"You know. You really are good looking, and you fuck like... well... like nothing else I have ever felt."

"You're not exactly bad looking either. If I want married, I'd probably be trying to date you, hoping to get lucky some night."

She laughed hard at the joke, finally pulling her suit together when she had stopped. "I guess we need to get back now, huh?"

"fraid so."

"Ok. Lead on!" she said with a laugh.

I pulled my suit back into place and then opened up the throttle, heading back to the cove I anchored in by the camp sites. I dropped Marlene off and hooked the tubes back up, a number of girls clamoring to go tubing again. The tit flashing game seemed to have taken a turn for the more explicit, some of the girls intentionally flashing pussy as well as tit. The exception seemed to be when my daughter was in the boat, when they all acted like perfect little ladies. Fortunately, while my little extracurricular activity with Marlene hadn't made me immune, it certainly went a long way to making the situation less....pressing?

The girls had finally had enough tubing and we put the boat up for the afternoon, anchoring it in the little bay. I made my way back to camp and was pleased to see a number of the girls busy cooking dinner, which was to be hamburgers, beans and chips. I was worried I was going to have to cook and clean as well as watch, but that seemed to not be a problem. Marlene had them well in hand so to speak.