The Chase Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You feel so good." I told him, slowly thrusting against his ass.

"I've never been this... full before." He admitted, turning a bright shade of red and refusing to look me in the eye. I crooked my head to the side, catching those warm eyes before kissing him on the cheek.

With our eyes locked, I pulled out of Chase's sweet hole and started to fuck him. He was the most responsive partner I'd ever been with, matching my strokes with soft moans and kisses against my neck. He had his feet against my lower back, digging his heels into the dimples above my ass as if trying to make them deeper. And then there were his fingers, brushing up against my skin like ten little paint brushes, covering me in his touch. I spaced out a few times, letting myself get swept away in the motions with my eyes rolling back because for the first time- this is what it felt to be this intimate with someone who mattered. For those few seconds, Chase and I were two lost souls marooned on a deserted island.

It all sounds pretty picturesque, but there's just no other way I could describe it. I loved this boy, and in these moments, it felt like he was the only thing that mattered.

My hands landed on Chase's shoulders, holding onto them as I pumped into his ass. He kept his legs in the air, offering himself up to me as much as he could, along with reassuring kisses along my forearms as I fucked. I kept my eyes on him, knowing that looking away from something this intense would be a disservice to him. So I kept my gaze on his face- that deadly combination of pure joy mixed with lust- not fifty-fifty, but one hundred to one hundred.

Chase's breathing came in crashes, exhaling every time my cock retreated as if my thrusts controlled his need for air. He clung onto me, wrapping his wrists around the back of my neck and making it so that only inches separated our faces. By then, I could feel a sheen of sweat form at my forehead which was comforted by the fact that my boy had worked up a sweat as well. We both pushed past the wetness, sinking our lips into each other's skin, lapping up what seemed to be the warmest embrace we could offer. I couldn't even tell how long we'd been like this- me fucking him with the entire length of my steel-hard cock and him, resting on his back like a contortionist with every part of his body clinging onto me. It wasn't until I felt his breathing speed up that I knew he was close.

He pulled his face to mine as I reached for his hard dick, smearing his precum all over my hand in the process. Chase was like a garden hose that needed only a few more turns before splashing everywhere and I wanted to get him to that point.

"I'm so fucking close." He moaned, slipping in and out of ecstasy as I pummeled into him.

"Cum with me, Chase." I instructed with probably the most demanding voice I'd ever had with him. He simply nodded, gripping onto my jaw and slipping his pouted lips against mine, setting me off. The feeling of his wet lips and eager tongue on mine , matched with the way his ass tightened as his own orgasm began sent a crash of pleasure all over my body. Almost frantically, I unloaded into the condom, feeling his own cumshot blast against my stomach as he held onto me tighter than he ever had. We stayed like that for what felt like hours- softly kissing each other while letting our overheated bodies cool down.

I pulled off of him for a bit, scooping my fingers into the pools of cum he'd shot between the two of us and bringing it up to my face. Chase wore a cute expression of jealousy- as if he'd wanted to do that, so I gathered up some more and fed it to him, turning his pouted lips into a signature Chase Carmichael smile.

"That was beyond intense." He said, licking up the rest of his juice that lingered on his lips.

I nodded, softly playing with his nipples, "It's only been a few days, but you've made me the happiest I've been in a while."

He tugged on my lower back, pulling me closer to him. "It's not just about the sex, though..." I said, in a whisper.

He shook his head, "I know, Griff." He said, comforting me.

I wrapped my arms around him, holding that beautiful boy with everything I had.

"Is it too early to say it?" He whispered.

Chase pulled away from me to look at my face. I simply nodded, pressing our foreheads together and staring into his eyes.

He didn't say anything after that and neither did I. We just curled up in each other's arms, letting the words unsaid travel between our eyes- communicated only by the brushes of our fingers against each other's skin. I think that spoke louder volumes than the words could have, and I know Chase would have agreed with me.

***

CHASE

Two days after Griffin and I had sex, I was in my room, packing up the few changes of clothes I wanted to take with me for the long weekend. It was the Tuesday before Thanksgiving, a bunch of people from our floor had already cleared out with the two of us following shortly after. Griffin was off packing his own stuff, due to meet me here in the next hour so we could set off to the Zipcar lot so I could drop him off at the airport before driving home. I would have normally waited a full day- hell even drive-in just in time to say grace for Thanksgiving lunch- but this time I actually wanted to go back. So much has changed since the last time I was home and there was this urgency to get back to it all and face it head on. If there's one thing I learned since then, it's that you can't always ride through the currents- sometimes you gotta swim against it.

I heard that familiar knock just as I was stuffing my hoodie into an oversized backpack. I turned to see Griffin leaning against the doorframe, dressed in a grey crewneck and a pair of jeans that hugged every part of his lower body.

"Hey you." I said, slipping the bag over my shoulder.

He threw his duffle to the side and took me into a big hug followed by a kiss. "I missed you." He admitted, whispering the words into my ear as I took in his cologne.

I rolled my eyes, "Griff it's been like an hour since we last saw each other. Don't tell me you're one of those clingy boyfriends." I said, poking at his side.

He lightly punched my shoulder and gave me a classic Griffin Daniel's wink, "I'll be any kind of boyfriend you want me to be."

"You're an idiot" I say as he rubs my back underneath my bag. He gives me one last kiss before we leave the room.

A little while later, I turn onto the exit to take us to the airport. Ever since we got on the freeway, there was this silence between us- almost as if we both realized at that moment that we won't see each other until next week. Things between us have changed so drastically in the past two weeks that today is one of the first real callbacks to the world outside. As much as it turns into the two of us, dancing out some bubble of space that never lets anyone else in- we both realize that we need reintegrate ourselves into society.

Griffin has his thumb and forefinger gripping at the center of his phone, spinning it like a pinwheel as we pass the satellite rental car stations. He turns to me, still spinning that phone like he's waiting for the words he wants to say to stop buffering.

"How do you feel about going home this time around."

"Better" I admit, "excited actually." I loosen my grip on the steering wheel, "My mom's come a long way and my dad- he's getting there. I just can't keep avoiding them and thinking everything will be better overnight."

Griffin nods, "I know I don't know the full story. But I didn't grow up with a dad, Chase." I lean over and claim his hand, feeling his thumb rubbing against my palm a second later. "I wanna see it all work out for the best because you deserve that much."

I swear in that moment, I wanted to hit the brakes on this Prius and take Griffin's body into mine- right in the middle of this road. Instead, we share a look and that brief moment of sadness flushes out of his body as he forms a smile.

"And what about you? You've been gone longer than I have."

He shrugs, "I miss them a lot so yeah, I can't wait to be back. Adam's already got a list of movies he wants to watch together and my mom- she's made her own list of chores I need to see to" Griffin laughs, shaking his head as the departure zone creeps up on us. He dips his head a bit, "I just don't wanna leave this- you know?"

I nod, saying, "I know exactly what you mean" just as I pull under a sign that reads Southwest.

I turn off the car and both of us are clutching the door handle- playing a game of chicken to see who'll open it first. I give in, not wanting him to be late for his flight and he follows soon after. Griffin grabs his duffle out of the trunk and straightens himself up as I meet him at the back of the car.

He has a slight pout on his face- paired with those warm eyes that melt through the my t-shirt and jeans. And so I pull him into an embrace, feeling his breath on my skin where it belongs- just as it was the past few days. Griffin pulls my face up and kisses me, hard and uninhibited.

"I'll call you when I land" he says, as dozens of cars stream past us.

I nod, replying, "Bye Griff" just as he lets go of my body and gives me his signature smile- one bright enough that last me until next week. He walks away and I'm broken from that trance by the sound of a horn honking at me, paired with a driver who looks just as angry as he sounds. I rush back into the driver's seat and pull out of the spot just as the double doors close behind Griffin.

***

It's just after 11 when I clear up downstairs and head up to my room, resting my head on the newly laid out sheets and looking over my childhood bedroom. My parents and I just finished an extended round of Monopoly that easily raised each of our blood pressures. At some point in the game, mom and I managed to telepathically communicate to each other that we should gang up on Dad who was in the lead by a long shot. He caught on pretty quick, letting out a full belly laugh as he nursed his final beer of the night. Mom was picking away at the rest of the cherry cobbler she'd whipped up for dinner as I proudly stole away all of dad's money- causing the old man to jump out of his seat in shock. I swear the look on his face was a mixture of anger and pride- the kind of face someone gives when they're so used to winning, that losing doesn't even seem like an option. Still, he manages to give me an honest handshake but slips in a comment about how I shouldn't get used to it. I nod with a laugh, as he pats me on the shoulder and goes off to help mom clear the rest of the dishes.

I can't believe how nice this feels. It's like all of the awkwardness from the last trip managed to stay hidden in the past- never coming to the surface this time around. Dad welcomed me with open arms straight from the Prius, and apart from the extra attempts he's done to make conversation, he's acting just how I remembered him to be.

I turn to the side to see that Griffin's calling me and pick up almost immediately. The screen fills with a dim light surrounding Griff's handsome, smiling face.

"Hey" he says, excitedly.

I match his enthusiasm in my response as the two of us assault each other with our eyes.

"How was your night?" he asks, resting his head on the living room couch.

I nod, "Really good actually- just about to settle in for bed." I give him a run down of everything that's happened since we last talked a couple hours ago after he landed, telling every insignificant detail that the boy manages to soak up with interest.

"That's great Chase!" he says, warmly. He leads me in a smile, saying, "I'm really glad that things are starting to work out the way you wanted them to." He pauses, "It all just takes some time."

I catch him staring off beyond what the screen shows me, and I wonder if maybe he's not just talking about my relationship with my parents.

"What about you- what'd you do tonight?"

"Adam's set on making sure we catch up on all the latest movies, so we just finished watching Parasite which was so fucking intense. Now he's pulling up Jojo Rabbit." Griff switches the camera over to show Adam typing away at his computer. "Say hi."

"Hey Adam" I say, wondering if he's even paying attention. I've met him a few times on the rare visits when he and his mom would come down to spend the weekend with Griff. Adam's like a younger, more boyish version of his older brother- if that's even possible. Griffin always says how much he loves him- even though the high schooler manages to annoy the fuck out of him half the time.

"Oh, hey Chase. So it is true?" He asks, pulling his focus off the screen and looking at me. "You finally decided to take one for the team and give Griff here a chance. You're all he's talked about in the past month."

I chuckle as Griffin throws a pillow over at Adam, nearly knocking the MacBook out of his lap.

"What? It's true!" Adam says throwing the pillow back to him.

Griffin flips the camera back and is shaking his head, "Don't mind him- little dude has no filter."

I shake my head too, giving him a laugh, "I really was an idiot for not seeing it sooner was I?"

Griffin thinks for a second, "Well yeah" he admits. "But I'll say you more than made up for it."

Adam audibly gags in the background, yelling out, "Jesus- you two are worse than the girls at my high school."

Griff shoots a glare over towards his direction but softens when he turns back to me. "Listen, I'm gonna go before he says something even more embarrassing."

I nod to him, "Talk to you tomorrow?"

He flashes me a wide smile, assuring, "Definitely."

"Happy Thanksgiving Griff."

He laughs, shaking his head, "That's not for two more days, dude." He leans his head back into the couch, letting out a soft yawn and assaulting me with his sleepy eyes.

I shrug my shoulders, "I know. I just have a lot to be thankful for."

12