The Cheerleader's Ass

Story Info
She likes to pretend she's a virgin saving her cherry.
2.5k words
4.12
196.2k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers

When Amanda was in high school, she was a cheerleader and one of the most popular girls there. This was a high point in her life and she likes to relive it with me sometimes, putting on a costume similar to the one she wore then and pretending to want to save her virginity. Since graduating from high school, she has completed college, been married and divorced and has had several affairs but we ignore those facts. Both of us have fun pretending, especially with what we do to avoid breaking her non-existent cherry.

The last time was at her house where we were watching television and smooching like teenagers. She was wearing a red and white pleated cheerleaders' skirt and a matching white pullover sweater. They had been bought from a store that specializes in costumes people wear for role-playing and this was one of their more popular ones. Amanda still had her outfit from high school and it looked much like the one she was wearing but she had put on quite a bit of weight of weight since she was a teenager, making her much sexier. The original was too small for her so she didn't wear it except that she had removed the block letter and sewn it onto the sweater from the store.

The scenario was that her parents were on an overnight trip, leaving their daughter home alone. They were not concerned because, at eighteen years old, she could take care of herself. As we kissed, I put my hand on her bare belly and on the next kiss, I sneaked it up to cup her breast. Although she had worn a bra while leading cheers, she had omitted it tonight to help the story along.

Amanda pushed my hand away. "Stop that, George. I'm not that kind of girl." She wasn't angry, not even pretend angry. She might pretend to be indignant but she would not be angry.

We kissed again and my hand was right back under her sweater. This time she let it stay for a few seconds before pushing it away. "Quit squeezing me like that. I'm not a cow to be milked, you know."

"Aw, Mandy, don't be like that. You're so sweet and beautiful, I can't keep my hands off you."

"Just don't squeeze me. You can touch but don't squeeze." After making that concession, she pulled her sweater up so my hands could get under it better.

"That's better," she said as I touched one nipple with my fingertips. "It even feels kind of nice. You can be gentle if you want to be."

"I know something that feels even better." When she made no objection, I raised her sweater so it was bunched above her breasts. With both of them fully exposed, I leaned forward and briefly licked one nipple then the other. I could feel them start to harden.

"Oooh, that feels really good. Your tongue feels so tickly."

"It'll feel even better if I take this off." I started to raise her sweater more. Amanda raised her arms and I pulled it up, over her head and off her arms and hands. She was naked above the waist and she turned and smiled at me, thrusting out her chest as if to invite me to lick her nipples some more. I tossed her sweater across the arm of the sofa and answered her invitation.

Cupping one breast under either hand, I resumed licking her nipples, moving my tongue back and forth between them and feeling them starting to grow erect. "Mmmm," Amanda murmured. "That feels really nice. I'm starting to get tingly."

I wanted her to be more than just tingly so I drew one of her luscious globes into my mouth and started sucking, while my tongue continued to lick her nipple and areola. Again I switched my attentions back and forth between her breasts, which were cupped in my hands. Amanda was really enjoying what I was doing; her upper body was squirming on the sofa as she thrust her succulent twin beauties out to meet my mouth.

"Oooh. Oooh, that feels really, really good." She was enjoying what I was doing but she suddenly put her hands on my shoulders and pushed me away.

Crossing her arms against her breasts to conceal them from me, Amanda said, "That feels really good, George, but I don't think we should be doing this."

"What's the matter, Mandy? I thought you said you liked that. Don't you want to have some fun?"

"I did like it and it was fun but I think we'd better stop before we do something we shouldn't. You know I'm a virgin and I want to stay one until I get married. Now hand me my sweater"

I held her sweater in one hand and when she reached out for it, I grabbed her wrist and held her hand against my cock, which had gotten hard while I had been licking and sucking her breasts. "What about me, Mandy? Look what you've done to me. When a guy gets like this, unless his girlfriend does something for him, it hurts a lot. I might even get sick and have to go to the hospital."

Amanda squeezed my cock slightly, making it even harder. "Gee, George, I don't want you to get sick but what can I do about it?" She pumped my cock twice. "Do you want me to use my hand like this?"

"Ow! No. It hurts when you squeeze me like that. What about using your mouth to keep me out of the hospital?"

"I'm not gonna let you put your nasty old thing in my mouth."

"We have to do something or I'll be sick. What about your fanny?"

"My fanny? Do you mean put your thing in my poo hole?"

"Yes"

Oh, yuck. That sounds so gross. I've never heard of such a thing. Besides, wouldn't that hurt?"

"It's not gross and it doesn't hurt. All my friends tell me they do it with their girlfriends and the girls really like it. I'm surprised they don't tell you about it because it's fun for everybody. Please? I can feel my thing starting to hurt already."

"Well, okay, I guess. If all the other girls do it, it must be okay. What do I have to do?"

"Kneel here on the floor with your skirt raised."

Amanda raised the front of her skirt and knelt in front of the sofa so I could raise the back. The cheerleader costume includes satin panties that match the red stripes on the skirt, and she waited for me to remove them. Carefully, I pulled the garment down and around her lovely ass and down her thighs. Still in character, she waited for further directions.

"Okay. Now lift your knees one at a time because I have to take the panties all the way off." When they were off I tossed them aside and Amanda was naked below the waist, except for her shoes and socks.

"Are you staring at my bare rear end?"

"Oh, no, Mandy. I won't even look at you any more than I have to you to get my thing inside you." That was a lie because I was looking very hard at Amanda's curvaceous ass. It was so beautiful that I leaned forward and kissed both cheeks. I thought I heard her giggle but she didn't say anything because we didn't want to get too far out of character.

"Now what do you want me to do?"

"Reach your hands back here," I told her. When she did, I placed them so she could spread her ass cheeks for me. "After I'm ready, you'll have to hold your fanny open."

I took a condom out of my pocket and, after pulling my pants and underwear down, opened its package. Amanda heard me opening the pack and putting it on and she turned around to glare at me. "Are you putting one of those rubber thingies on your thing? How come you have one of those with you? Did you think I would let you break my cherry? Could I get pregnant from this?"

"Oh, no, Mandy. You can't get pregnant and I don't want to break your cherry. I just always carry one of these thingies with me. All guys do." That was the truth. When I was a teenager, I and all other teenage boys carried condoms with us at all times, in the remote possibility that we would get lucky. I never got lucky and I think hardly anybody else did either. It was actually more an indication of supposed manhood than being ready for sex.

"Okay, Mandy. Now spread your fanny open." Earlier, I had left a towel and a tube of Aquaglide by the sofa leg and now I picked up the lubricant, opened it and put the nozzle just inside her adorable pink rosebud. After squeezing in a good dollop, I applied more to the edges of the hole I would soon be penetrating. Carefully, I pushed my finger into Amanda's ass and spread the lubricant around inside.

"What is that icky stuff? Why are you putting it in my poo hole? Are you sure this won't hurt?

"I know this won't hurt, Mandy. I would never do anything to hurt you. This is just so my thing will slide into you easier."

After I applied some of the Aquaglide to my cock, I told Amanda I was ready. She was still holding her ass cheeks apart for me so I reached in and opened her sphincter with my fingers. Holding her open with the fingers of one hand and guiding my cock with the other, I put the tip right against her rosebud and gave a little push.

"Oh!" Mandy said when the head of my cock penetrated her ass.

"Did that hurt?"

"A little. Just at first. It feels better now. I thought you said this wouldn't hurt."

"It was just a little and it won't hurt at all any more. I promise. Keep holding your fanny open, though." I leaned forward and pushed an inch of my cock into her ass.

"Mmmm. That feels nice. It doesn't hurt at all now."

"See. I told you I wouldn't hurt you." Using the towel, I wiped the excess lubricant off my hands. For leverage and steering, I put my hands on Amanda's lovely round hips and eased another inch of my cock into her.

"Oooo, I like that. That feels good. We should have done this a long time ago."

Slowly and always gently, I continued stroking my cock in and out of Amanda and she started cooing happily and pushing her ass back to meet me. That may have been slightly out of her character but it increased our fun so nobody was complaining about it. With every thrust, a little more of my cock entered her until it was imbedded all the way to my pubic hair. "Oh, George, that feels wonderful," she enthused. "Now, give my ass a really good fucking." She had come completely out of character but that was allright with me. The role-play had been fun and had served its purpose.

Amanda continued cooing; she really loves having her ass fucked and has told me it is by far her favorite sexual activity. It is certainly one of my favorites, especially with someone as curvy and beautiful as she is, and I was sighing with the pleasure I was getting from the way her marvelous ass squeezed the entire length of my cock on every stroke. We fucked for a long time, both of us immensely enjoying ourselves, until she changed her movements, jamming her knees one at a time into the floor as she thrust back to meet me. This had a twisting effect when I plunged my cock into her ass, increasing my pleasure. It increased her pleasure too, I could tell because of the way her upper body was writhing on the sofa and from her happy moans.

As we continued, it felt better and better to both of us. Every time I drove my cock into her, my balls were pressed against her pussy and I could feel her juices dripping. They ran down my balls and my legs and down her legs too, their delightful fragrance adding to my excitement and driving me to fuck even harder, to the immense pleasure of both of us. Amanda's moans turned to whimpers and she reached back again to spread her ass cheeks, hoping to get a fraction of inch more of my cock into the hole that was enjoying it so much. "Oh, God, George, that feels so great. Keep fucking me; I'm gonna cum soon."

I wanted nothing more than to keep fucking Amanda. Although her ass was tight, it was well greased and my cock slid easily in and out, eliciting expressions of pleasure from both of us. My own climax was rapidly approaching, I could tell, and I started fucking her incredible ass faster and harder.

"Yes! Yes! Oh, God, yes! Keep fucking me, George. Play with my clit; I'm gonna cum."

My hands had been resting pleasantly on her shapely hips but I reached my right arm around to begin fondling Amanda's clit. My fingers were quickly soaked in her juices as I caressed above her clit with my thumb and lightly stroked her swollen pussy lips with my fingers. I continued for a few minutes and my fingers playing with Amanda's pussy and my cock plowing in and out of her ass had the expected result.

"I'm cumming! I'm cumming," she cried out joyously. Amanda let go of her ass cheeks and started flailing the sofa cushions with her arms. The muscles in her ass tightened so I could no longer stroke with my cock but I continued to caress her pussy, paying special attention to her clit. Mandy continued cumming for several minutes, her upper body thrashing on the sofa and her legs pistoning into the floor until she climaxed with a great jerk of her hips and ass.

She relaxed totally then, collapsing against the sofa. With the muscles relaxed again, I licked her fresh pussy juices off my fingers while pounding my cock in and out of her ass until I also climaxed, feeling a great burst of pleasure and affection for Amanda as I ejaculated into my condom. After my climax, I sprawled on top of Amanda, both of us happy and satisfied.

As I lay on top of Mandy my cock softened, and I carefully pulled it out of her ass and straightened up, although still on my knees. She turned around, a happy grin on her face and said "I hope you had fun, George. I must admit, I did too, but we virgins have to be careful what we do if we want to save ourselves for marriage."

I hope you enjoyed the story as much as I enjoyed writing it. Whatever you thought of it, I and other authors always appreciate hearing from you and having you vote your opinions. You can leave a Personal comment at the end of the story or you can email me. If you leave your email address or your handle, I will answer your comments.

Boxlicker101
Boxlicker101
3,144 Followers