The Cheerleader's Diary Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi baby. Russ and mom are out right now. I thought I'd stop by to see if you needed anything."

Without saying a word Sarah dropped to her knees and unfastened her father's trousers. She sucked his soft cock into her mouth. She loved the feel of it getting bigger and harder as it swelled between her lips. She dropped a hand between her legs, pushed her panties to the side and touched her dripping pussy. A muffled scream escaped her throat from the orgasm that quickly rippled through her body.

Sarah stood up, pulled off her panties and bent over the desk with her cheerleader skirt up over her ass which was tilted in the air. Jim had a perfect view of his daughter's creamy ass and swollen pussy. Her glistening pink petals peeked out from the gash down her swollen mound. Jim wasted no time. He stepped up behind her and rubbed his cock up and down her slit until it spread apart. He pressed the bulging head of his cock in her opening and pushed.

Sarah moaned when she felt her daddy's hard meat slide deep into her pussy. She reached between her legs and rubbed her clit as he pounded his cock in and out of her cunt. Another more powerful orgasm caused her entire body to shake. Sarah cried out in a series of squeals each time her father's cock buried itself up her cunt.

Jim knew he wasn't going to last long. His daughter's tight pussy gripped his cock gently but firmly. He looked down and watched as his glistening shaft moved in and out between her firm rounded cheeks. He could see the stretched lips of her pussy wrapped tightly around his shaft each time he pulled out. He reached down with his thumb and pressed it against the tight nub of her asshole.

Sarah was out of control. When she felt her daddy's thumb push into her ass the pressure in her belly became almost unbearable. She heard a loud grunt and a warm liquid spread through her belly as he filled her with cum. Sarah couldn't hold back. She held on for dear life and screamed. Her body thrashed and jerked. A huge explosion ripped through her and drained all the energy from her body.

Sarah dropped back down on her knees and sucked her daddy's cum coated cock into her mouth. She continued sucking him until he was soft. She looked at her watch, realized the time and panicked.

"Oh my god… I'm going to be late. Thank you daddy. I love you."

She quickly pulled on her panties, kissed her father on the cheek and ran out of the room. She had forgotten to put away her diary. Jim was unable to resist the urge to sit down and read the fresh new entry.

October 3

This has been the most bizarre week, Diary. The next day after daddy took my virginity I invited Jill over to the house to do homework together only I really invited her over as a present for daddy. I think he was a little surprised to see her after me telling him I knew about her. Russ was out with some friends so when mom left to go show houses it was just the three of us. I knew exactly what would happen if I left Jill and daddy alone together. I made some excuse about forgetting my books at school and said I would be back in thirty minutes. I started the car, drove around the corner and snuck in the back door.

True to form, Jill was already on her knees in the kitchen sucking daddy's cock. I watched from just out of their sight. Jill stood, pulled off her jeans and bent over the counter tilting her ass in the air. I heard her say, "Hurry, Mr. Miller, before Sarah gets back." Daddy moved in behind her, rubbed his cock up and down her slit and pushed. Jill let out a gasp as he slid deep into her pussy. As soon as they were lost in fucking each other I walked into the room. I pretended to be surprised. "Daddy. What are you doing? And Jill, you should be ashamed of yourself." From the grin on my face daddy knew it was a set-up and decided to play along. He said, "I'm fucking your friend Jill, sweetheart. You don't mind do you?"

Jill looked a little unsettled for a change. I walked up and kissed daddy on the cheek while he still had his cock in her pussy and said, "I guess not, as long as you save some for me. But what am I going to do while I'm waiting?" I started taking off my clothes as I was talking. Jill finally realized what was going on because she said to me, "Get up here and let me eat that sweet pussy of yours while your dad finishes fucking me. Then you can suck his cum from my pussy."

I hopped up on the counter, spread my legs and guided Jill's mouth to my hot sex. I moaned when her tongue and fingers pushed into my hole. It was extra exciting watching daddy fuck Jill at the same time. Our eyes locked together. I knew he was getting ready to cum. I wanted to cum with him. When I heard him groan I knew he was shooting his creamy seed into Jill's pussy. Just that thought pushed me over the edge. I cried out with my own orgasm.

After I caught my breath I hopped down from the counter. Daddy still had his cock in Jill's pussy. I could see his stuff leaking out and running down his balls. I got on my knees so I could lick it from him. He pulled out and a big glob of their stuff fell on my face. I put him in my mouth and licked him clean. Then I clamped my mouth over Jill's pussy which was already drooling with their combined juices. I continued licking and sucking her and rubbing my fingers on her clit and shoving them up her pussy until she had another orgasm.

After that we went into daddy's study where Jill set up the camera for her website. We both sucked daddy until he was hard again and took turns getting fucked in different positions in front of the camera. God it was such a turn-on to know that we were being watched by total strangers. Jill announced to the world that she was going to let daddy ass fuck her. I knew from the bus that she liked doing it that way but I couldn't even imagine letting anyone do that to me although I did like it when daddy put his finger up my ass while licking me.

Jill took a tube out of her purse and rubbed lubrication all over daddy's cock. She bent over right in front of the camera and spread her cheeks so everyone watching could see a close-up of her asshole. She asked me if I would help guide daddy's hard penis into her butt. He stepped up behind her. I wrapped my hand around his slick shaft and placed the tip against her tight little hole. I held it there as she rotated her ass back on him. I watched in amazement as her tight passage slowly opened and sucked his swollen head inside her.

He pushed deeper and deeper. I watched his cock disappear into her dark tunnel until it was all the way inside her. Daddy started fucking her ass, slowly at first and then faster and faster. Jill asked me to get under her and lick her pussy. I didn't even hesitate. I clamped my mouth over her juicy plum in a way that I could watch his cock slide in and out of Jill's asshole. I fingered my own pussy and rubbed my clit. Jill was screaming with orgasm as daddy's cock moved rapidly in and out of her tight passage. Juices poured from her pussy into my mouth.

Pressure was building in my own tummy. Just as he was about to cum Jill pulled daddy's cock out of her butt and pointed it right at her pussy where my lips and tongue were sucking. Hot streams of cum splashed against my mouth and all over her pussy and my face. I started gasping for air as my own orgasm came crashing through my body. Daddy's cum continued to splash all over my face. Jill bent down to lick my face, kiss me and share daddy's spunk. She told me she could get daddy hard again if I wanted him to fuck my ass but I told her I wasn't ready.

Later that night daddy stopped by my room while mom was getting ready for bed. We ended up fucking again only this time we didn't take off any clothes in case mom walked in on us. He just lifted my skirt and pulled my panties to the side while I leaned on the dresser. I did have a hard orgasm before he pumped me full of cum after only a minute or two. On Monday night I was feeling horny so I went to Russ' room because daddy was downstairs watching a movie with mom. We did sixty-nine which was another first for me. I think he was a little shocked when I told him I would fuck him the next time. I would have fucked him then but I didn't want to have his cum in me in case daddy stopped by later.

Well, he did stop by and asked me to suck his cock. He had just fucked mom downstairs and it tasted of her pussy and his cum. It was so turned on to think it had just been in mom's pussy. When I finished cleaning his cock with my mouth I pushed him down on the bed and quickly impaled myself. I had two quick orgasms before he pumped me full of cum. He said he was going to go ask mom to suck his cock with my pussy taste all over it to see if she could tell it wasn't her. He never said anything so I don't think she figured it out. Later that week I got a real shock when I caught Russ fucking mom. They didn't see me and I never said anything to Russ. I was shocked at first and then pissed because I wanted to be the one to take his cherry. But the more I thought about it the more I realized it was better that mom did it just like daddy did me the first time.

Anyway, Diary, now I need to tell you about what happened at school this week because it was pretty weird which is saying a lot considering everything else. It all started Thursday morning during Mr. Bigelow's History class. I've talked about him before so you know what an old geek he is. Anyway, I was wearing that short pink skirt I like so much with a green top that stretched tightly across my breasts. I sat in the front row because I know he likes to look at me. I had my legs crossed as he was talking. He kept glancing down at them.

Feeling naughty, and knowing no one else was looking, I uncrossed my legs and spread my knees apart making sure my skirt was pulled up on my thighs. The crotch of my matching pink silk panties were in full view. I pretended to be looking out the window when I did this as if I had no idea I was doing it. Out of the corner of my eyes I saw him practically staring. I can't tell you how much it turned me on to know he was staring at my pussy. I almost wished I hadn't worn panties. My nipples got hard and poked through the flimsy bra making two visible dents in my blouse. My pussy was tingling. I was afraid it was going to leak into my panties where he could see it.

All class long I teased him alternately crossing my legs and spreading them. By the time the bell rang I was sure there was a visible wet spot on my panties. I was about to leave when Mr. Bigelow pulled me aside. I still remember his stern words. "Sarah, your behavior in class today was shocking, to say the least. I want you to stop by and see me after school." I was so embarrassed. I was also scared to death about what he would do. I could get in real trouble.

Well to complicate matters Brad grabbed me at lunch and asked me to meet him outside the library for last period, that is was very important. We both had Study Hall so it was easy to get a pass. He wanted to talk to me privately so we snuck out to the parking lot and got in the back seat of his van. He told me that he really liked me a lot but that he didn't think we should go out anymore. He said he needed someone who would do things with him a girlfriend should do. In the nicest way he was telling me he wanted someone to fuck.

I assured him that wouldn't be a problem with me anymore. He told me it was important to show him right then or he would ask someone else out to the dance this weekend. I did want to go with him but we didn't have long before the period ended. I helped him slip down his jeans and quickly sucked him to hardness. Since we were in such a hurry I just hiked up the back of my skirt and pulled my panties to the side. I sat down in his lap until I could feel his cock brushing against my thigh. I reached between my legs, wrapped my fingers around his hard shaft and guided it to my waiting pussy.

Brad has this great big mushroom head at the top of his cock which stretched my opening as he slid into me. I sat down and felt his entire length push into me. Oh my god it felt so good to have my pussy full of cock again. I ground my ass against him and moved up and down. He reached under my blouse and squeezed my tits. It was so unlike Brad, but he started talking dirty saying things like, "Fuck it baby, fuck my cock, fuck me with your pussy, make me cum in your cunt." I screamed back at him, "Fuck me Brad, fuck me with your great big cock, shove it up my pussy, oh god it feels so good."

I was riding him hard. He slammed up into me each time I came crashing down on his length. My body stiffened. I screamed as an orgasm consumed me. I was still cumming hard when I felt his hot cream flooded my insides. That just caused my orgasm to become more intense. When we regained our composure there was less than five minutes before the end of the period. I pulled my panties back in place and ran to Study Hall. I could feel cum and cunt juice draining from my body and making a mess of my panties, but there was nothing I could do about it at the moment. I sat down and made a wet stain on the back of my skirt.

When the bell rang I ran for the bathroom but had to go by Mr. Bigelow's room to get there. He stopped me and told me I would have to wait because he was in a hurry. He closed the door and took me into the back of the room. By now cum had seeped through my panties and was smeared all over my ass and thighs. I also had to pee in the worst way. Mr. Bigelow proceeded to lecture me about short skirts and the proper way for a lady to sit. He said that it occurred to him that what I was doing was no accident.

I must have looked guilty because he nodded and said he thought so. He went to his desk and came back with a wide, heavy wooden ruler. He said that in his day students received a whipping when they misbehaved, even girls, and that he wanted this to be a lesson I wouldn't soon forget. He asked me to bend over the desk and lift the back of my skirt. It was a nightmare. My only hope was that he wouldn't notice the mess in my panties and all over my thighs. I did as he said and pulled up the back of my skirt.

I yelped in pain when the first lash slapped across my ass. My bladder lost temporary control and a trickle of pee leaked into my cum filled panties. Before I could squeeze it back another painful lash belted my ass. Pee started running freely down my legs and into my shoes. After the third lash my bladder opened up. Pee streamed through my panties and down my legs making a big puddle on the floor. Mr. Bigelow stopped spanking me momentarily and said, "My god girl, what kind of idiot do you take me for? I'm not fooled by your blatant trick to keep from being disciplined. In fact, this requires even more severe discipline. Take down your panties."

I looked at him and shook my head no, afraid of what would happen next. He grabbed the waistband of my dripping panties and yanked them down my thighs. The next crack of the ruler was against my bare ass. It stung like hell. I screamed. Another crack and tears were running down my eyes. I put my hand behind me to stop the next blow and asked him to stop. I said I would do anything. Then I realized that there was a tent in his pants. Spanking me had aroused him.

I spun around, dropped to my knees and begged for his mercy. I did it in such a way that my hand brushed across the bulge in his pants. I let my hand linger and squeezed his shaft lightly with my fingers. I was shameless but I was also desperate. I told him that I knew I had been a very bad girl but that I just couldn't help myself. I pulled down his zipper and put my hand in his pants. I told him that I wanted to make it up to him if he would let me. I pulled his cock out and looked up into his twitching face as I sucked him between my lips. I used all my oral skills to lick and suck his throbbing manhood.

Mr. Bigelow didn't last two minutes. I pulled him from my mouth and pointed him at my face just before he exploded. I looked up at Mr. Bigelow who had a pained expression in his eyes. Hot cum streamed from his cock and splashed across my face. It shot up the side of my nose and into my hair. It dripped from my lips and chin. I was a total mess when he was finally done. I put his cock back into his pants, zipped him, patted his spent cock and stood to leave. I told him that I deserved to be humiliated like that and that I had learned my lesson. Fortunately, no one saw me before I reached the bathroom. Well, I've got to run, Diary, and get ready for the big game this afternoon and the dance and party tonight.

Sarah