The Cherry Poppers Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, just studying."

"How was your party last night?"

"Great."

"I almost came by but figured you would have asked me if you wanted me there."

"You could have come but I might not have been able to spend any time with you. How did you get my cell phone number anyway?" Jason probed.

"I'm sorry. I saw it sticking out of your pants pocket when you were swimming. I'm good with numbers and I guess I memorized it," Stephanie said.

"So you must have had a date then at the party?" Stephanie continued.

"Yes," Jason stated, but didn't tell her there were two.

"I see," Stephanie responded.

"Stephanie, is everything alright? I mean if I didn't know better I'd say you were stalking me or something."

"Oh, I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to you again. Actually, I was hoping to see you later if you're available?" Stephanie asked.

"What about?"

"It's kinda personal. I was hoping to talk to you about it."

"Well ... I suppose I could use a study break. My eyes are getting weary looking at these pages. Want to join me for a run?" Jason asked.

"A run," Stephanie said as someone not used to that suggestion.

"Yeah. We could meet on the quad and go for a jog out back. I know a good trail."

"Okay, but I have to warn you, I haven't run since high school. I'm going to be a bit rusty," Stephanie confessed.

"Do you run as good as you can swim?" Jason asked.

"Yeah ... I'd say so," Stephanie claimed.

"Well, we should be okay then. See you in twenty minutes?"

"Okay," Stephanie agreed.

Twenty minutes later they met on the quad and started out. Jason kept the pace slow and Stephanie did well for the first half mile. When they crossed the old freight railcar lines at the back of the campus, before entering the wooded path, Jason could tell she was faltering. He had to admit, though, she looked good in her running outfit, which hid nicely the extra pounds.

They could only talk a little as they ran. Jason could talk near normally but Stephanie was now huffing and puffing. She was finding it difficult to stay with him. They had only made small talk to this point, so it was obvious to Jason that she wanted to wait until she could talk more relaxed.

"There is a clearing a half mile ahead on this trail. Why don't you head there and I'll run ahead and meet you there," Jason said.

"Sounds good to me," Stephanie said, looking for any reason to stop.

"Okay ... see you there," Jason said and he was off in a hurry.

Stephanie stopped running instantly and watched as Jason ran up the trail faster than they had been going and out of sight. She quickly caught her breath and walked the half mile to the clearing, which she found easily. She was about to wonder where he was when she spotted him on the other side waving. She started walking towards him as he did too. They met in the middle. He took her hand and pulled her to a spot where there was a large depression in the field, ten feet around, and two feet deep. Once in it and lying down, someone would have to nearly stumble upon them to see them.

"What now?" Stephanie asked.

"We sit but wait a minute."

Jason lay down in the foot tall dry grass. He spread his arms and legs as if he was making a snow angel. The grass bent and formed a nearly round flattened circle. Then he sat up and beckoned Stephanie to sit down in one part of the open circle across from him.

"Neat ... good idea, Jason," Stephanie praised him.

"My girlfriend and I used to come here," Jason offered. "It was her idea."

"Used to come here?" Stephanie queried.

"Yeah, that was last year and before she broke my heart. I don't see her anymore."

"Oh ... so you're not seeing anyone now?"

"Well, I didn't say that. I'm seeing a few women, but nothing serious anyway right now," Jason allowed.

"It must be nice to meet people so easily. I'm not good at that at all," Stephanie claimed.

"What do you mean? We just met didn't we?" Jason said.

"Yes, but that was mostly your doing, for which I am grateful by the way."

"Oh, it was nothing but friendly conversation," Jason proclaimed.

"Well, thanks anyway. You're the only person besides my roommate that I even talk to on campus."

"No other dorm friends?" Jason asked.

"No, none. I guess I'm a bit of a loner," Stephanie said.

"Well, it's early in your freshman year. I'm sure you'll meet a lot more people soon," Jason tried to assure her.

"Yeah, well, that's sort of what I wanted to talk with you about," Stephanie professed.

"Yeah?"

"I'm even worse at meeting guys. I get all flustered and tongue tied. I can't seem to keep a sensible thought in my head when I'm talking to most guys. You're different, though; you listen."

"I'm no different," Jason claimed. "Maybe I just initiated the discussion is all."

"Well, whatever. I appreciate it more than you could know. Anyway, I wanted to ask you something?"

"What?"

"I think I've never been good with guys because all I can think about when I'm with them is sex. I read and I know most guys only think about that anyway, right?"

"Well, not all the time," Jason mused. "Yeah, I guess, nearly most of the time."

Jason chuckled as Stephanie continued, "I think I need to learn more about sex, Jason, but I'm afraid. I don't know what to do."

"Don't you talk to your friends about it?" Jason lamented, not wanting to be cast in the role of teacher.

"What friends, remember? My roommate is a virgin too and more of a nerd than me. She's never even kissed a guy. At least I've done that."

"Exactly what have you done?" Jason asked, now deciding this could get interesting. "How many guys have you kissed?"

"Besides you the other day, if that counts, two."

"I see," Jason replied.

"And if your next question is did I ever get much beyond that, the answer is no," Stephanie confessed immediately.

"I see," Jason repeated and decided he was sounding like a jerk shrink doctor.

"So you see, my real question is, will you help me to discover sex?" Stephanie asked outright.

"Geez, Stef," Jason called her for the first time. "I don't know ... "

'What was he saying?' he thought as he was saying it. 'What's the matter with you? This girl wants you to teach her about sex and you're acting like you won't. Are you an idiot? She's a virgin too.'

"I mean I'd be glad to help but how ...," Jason began to explain.

"I was hoping you could show me a few things," Stephanie allowed. "I know so little beyond books and things."

"You're sure about this?" Jason asked.

"I know you probably have plenty of other girls and I'm not the most attractive, but I find you attractive and friendly, and I think you would know what to do," Stephanie informed.

"Geez ... I ahh ... I mean ... ahh," Jason struggled for the right words.

"Please say you will do it. I'll do whatever you say. I promise. No questions asked," Stephanie submitted.

'God, I've already got one submissive and she wants more,' Jason mulled over. 'This could be interesting, though. She is kinda cute with nice big tits.'

"Okay, you got a deal. When do you want to start ...," Jason began to probe.

"How about right now?" Stephanie offered.

"Ahh ... well, okay," Jason said. "What's your first question?"

"God ... I don't know if I can do this," Stephanie proclaimed.

"Just go ahead. Don't worry about embarrassing ...," Jason again started.

"Can I see it," Stephanie blurted out.

"What?" Jason asked, not sure he heard her right.

"Ahh ... can I see it," she asked again.

"You mean ..."

"Yeah," Stephanie spoke.

"Shouldn't we start a little slower, Stef? I mean kissing or something?"

"Ahh ... okay. I told you I'm no good at these things."

Jason shifted around on the ground. It felt awkward, almost clinical, as he moved to her but he did manage to kiss her and it was nice. He kissed her again and wrapped an arm around her waist from behind. He felt a little love handle but not bad. Their kisses started tentatively, and then became longer and harder, and soon, led by Stephanie, very urgent and passionate. Jason went with her but soon broke it off.

"What's the matter?" Stephanie asked quickly. She looked nervous as if something was wrong that he stopped.

"Nothing. I just wanted to teach you to go a little slower and more tenderly too."

"Oh, okay," Stephanie acquiesced.

They kissed again, more tenderly this time. Jason began to get into it, as Stephanie had nice soft lips when she wasn't smashing them against his. After a while, he introduced her to a little tongue action. She immediate caught on and battled his with hers. She was doing it nice and passionately now. They kissed for a good long time.

When Jason's hand dropped from Stephanie's shoulder and down her arm, Stef didn't notice. However, the second his hand moved to the side of her soft mound, she stiffened noticeably. She didn't stop him, as he first thought she might, so he settled over the nipple and teased it through her shirt and bra. Stephanie moaned into their kiss but didn't stop. Jason continued until he could feel the nipple engorged and pushing hard against her clothing. 'It feels like a nice sized nipple,' he thought.

Next Jason had her lie back down and they continued to kiss. He stroked her cheek and soft brunette hair. She had great hair, long and soft. It smelled of coconuts too. Jason kissed her cheeks and down her neck. Stephanie continued to groan, even louder now.

She stiffened again when Jason started to unbutton her top shirt button. 'If she wanted to see his dick just like that then surely she wouldn't object during this first lesson to him exposing her breasts.' Jason thought. Jason got her shirt open but Stephanie was definitely more nervous now.

Jason wasn't sure if she was nervous about him seeing her tits or her tummy. Her hands were folded over her bellybutton, as if hiding that area, rather than protecting her breasts from being exposed. Jason kissed down her neck and between her cleavage. Stephanie moaned but otherwise didn't move.

"If you want to keep going sit up a second," Jason stated, looking Stef in the eye.

She was nervous but she said, "Okay."

Jason undid her bra snap in back and prepared himself to witness the unveiling of her tits, something he had wanted to see since the day before at the pool at her house. Stephanie had lain back down, so the bra still loosely covered most of her tits. Jason looked into her nervous eyes just before lifting the bra off her chest and over her head. Her big breasts spilled out and flapped on her chest. The aureoles were light brown and the nipples a little darker. They were the biggest aureoles he ever remembered seeing, about jumbo egg size, and they were more oval too. The magnificent nipples stuck out a full inch from her breasts. Her breasts were huge and hung down practically to the middle of her chest. He glanced up at Stef and she was watching him for reaction. He was the first male to see them.

"They're beautiful," Jason said, knowing it's what she wanted to hear most, but true.

They were nice. They were not nearly as spectacular as Claire's, but very nice. They were much bigger than Caitlin's but not as symmetrical. The nipples were awesome though, huge and suckable. He wanted to do that first as he saw them.

"You think so?" he heard Stephanie saying in his left ear.

"Your nipples are awesome," Jason said, bringing a smile to Stef's face as his approval made her face light up.

"They're not too big," Stef asked.

"Girl, where you been! Guys love big tits," Jason exclaimed.

"Well, I knew that but I wasn't sure they ..."

"They're spectacular," Jason said. "How big are they?" A question guys always wanted to know.

"38 DD," Stephanie said.

"Wow," Jason exclaimed.

Stephanie snickered, "You like them then?"

"Yes," Jason said and didn't wait but fastened his mouth to her right nipple.

The inch long nipple was much bigger than Claire's or Caitlin's. Lana's and Ariel's had been small in comparison too. Stephanie's nipple was something substantial to suck on and he did just that. Stephanie's hand held his head in back to her breast and she moaned with delight as he sucked. It was a new experience for her and one she immediately enjoyed.

"Oh, god, Jason. That feels so good," Stephanie exclaimed.

"Your nipples are incredible," Jason responded, breathing around the one in his mouth.

Jason moved between her breasts, feasting on each long nipple in turn. Stephanie's tits were softer and hung lower than Claire's, with the nipples more towards the bottom than in the middle, but they were still wonderful to play with. They were larger and he could hold the whole thing in his hands like a bag. He could push her tits together leaving no cleavage at all, or push them apart leaving plenty of room between them. He thought, 'Fucking her tits could be real fun.'

Stephanie was getting extremely excited by Jason's teasing and sucking on her tits. The new feelings coursing through her body were tenfold better than when she touched them herself. She could feel her pussy wetting and even as she neared climax worried he might think her weird for getting so wet without even being touched. She groaned and then stiffened as his right hand slid south.

Jason's hand slid under the waistband of her running pants but then Stephanie stopped him with her hands. Jason looked at her surprised and saw the fear in her eyes.

"What's the matter?"

"I'm afraid I'm pretty excited down there," Stephanie stated as if that was a bad thing.

"Good," Jason replied and immediately quelled her fears.

His hand slid down to feel the fur at the top of her pussy. It was silky and long enough for him to run his fingers through. She obviously didn't shave or trim like all the other girls did. Jason played there a second before moving lower. Her skin was creamy white and totally without tan lines. He wondered when was the last time she was in the sun.

Stephanie's groans were growing louder as Jason's hand got closer to her sex. When he brushed past one side of her pussy and rubbed the soft inner flesh of her right thigh, Stef let out a long moan. Jason moved across to the other thigh to tease before moving north.

When his fingers moved across Stephanie's pussy, she stiffened noticeably and exhaled loudly. Jason was still sucking a nipple so he didn't see the lust filled look on her face.

Stephanie was building to the best orgasm of her young life. Sure, she had played with herself, a lot in the last two years, but nothing compared to this, a male's touch. Her skin was like on fire everywhere Jason touched her. She was incredibly attracted to him in the first place and to have him doing this was like a wet dream come true. Everything he did was like magnified in her breasts and pussy a hundredfold now. Every nerve ending was like on steroids, ready to explode.

Jason ran his finger down the crease of Stephanie's gash but didn't penetrate. He was still licking her distended nipples but could see her lust tightened face. Her near growl when he touched her there told him she was very close. Even he was surprised, though, when he pushed just one finger into her inner labia and she groaned loudly as she climaxed. Her body arched off the ground and trembled as blissful waves of pleasure coursed through her like a tsunami.

"Oh, fuck," Stephanie hissed between clenched teeth as she climaxed.

He couldn't remember hearing her swear before and chuckled to himself. He sat back and watched the pretty young coed's face as it contorted to the exquisite feelings emanating from her pussy. She was having the best orgasm of her life. The first orgasm she had by other than her own hand.

"Oh, geez," Stef gasped, as she started to come down from the delicious licks of pleasure assaulting her senses.

Jason's cock grew stiff watching the young coed cum. He was on his knees next to her but his one hand was still teasing her pussy. His fingers were soaked from her juices. He had stuck one of them deep enough into her labia to feel the blocked entrance to her cunt. He wanted in there now badly.

Shifting down, Jason grabbed the waistband of her pants and pulled down. Stephanie got the idea and lifted her ass. The pants came down her legs revealing pretty flowered girlish panties beneath. They were soaked at the crotch. He could see wisps of dark hairs sneaking out the sides near her pussy. He next grabbed the waistband of her panties and they repeated the process till she was bare below the waist.

Jason gently pushed her legs open. In the bright sun of the seasonally warm day, he could see all her charms. He was right that she didn't shave but it seemed to make her look more womanly despite her otherwise girlish looks. Her big tits and dark bush gave him the impression of a much older woman than her eighteen years. However, she had the magical look of interest and intrigue on her face, as she watched him intently stare at her pussy, which told the true story. She waited nervously for his first reaction to seeing her sex. This was the first male reaction of any kind to her pussy.

"Pretty pussy," Jason commented.

"Really?" Stephanie questioned, as if thinking he might have deemed it ugly.

"Beautiful," Jason elaborated for her.

"Thanks," Stephanie said with a broad smile painted across her face.

Jason pushed her legs further apart and settled between them. He could see the moistness of her earlier cum. Her outer lips were only slightly parted and pouty, with the inner lips still mostly closed. Only a slight wisp of her inner pink shone in the bright light. Her outer lips were slightly darker brown. Jason leaned down as Stephanie watched him with rapt interest. 'Is he really going to kiss me there,' she thought.

Jason used his fingers to part her inner pussy lips. She opened like a flower and he could now smell the musky aroma of her wet sex. The odor was like an intoxicant to him and he pushed his tongue into the folds. Stephanie gasped and moaned as his tongue licked her inner labia and down her crack. She was on her elbows to catch every glimpse of Jason eating her cunt.

"Oh, god, Jason," she finally moaned aloud.

"You taste great," Jason proclaimed as he ate her.

"Mmmm ... that feels so good. I knew you'd know how to do it right," Stef wheezed.

Jason pushed a little deeper and Stephanie reacted to it.

"Oh, fuck! Mmmm, that's good. Oh, shit, Jason. You're making me feel so good."

Jason smiled at her as he spread her upper cunt. There it was. Her clit was like a beautiful pink pea just waiting to be tasted. He didn't hesitate but instead swiped his tongue across it. The reaction from Stef was more than he expected. She shook and grabbed his hands with hers.

"Wow! Oh, fuck ... ungh... oh, geez, that was fantastic," Stephanie groaned loudly.

Jason sucked her clit into his mouth after several licks on it and around it. Stephanie arched her back and shoved her hips into his face. Her hands gripped his like in a death grip. She trembled as she reacted.

"Fuck! Oh, mother of god. Oh, Jason. Don't stop ... please don't stop ... I'm going to cum ... oh, shit ...," Stephanie growled.

Jason didn't stop but instead pushed his fingers into her pussy. He didn't want to pop her cherry so he was careful to stay on the outside, mostly in the groove of her cunt where the moistness allowed his fingers to saw back and forth. Stef's ass had settled back down but her trembling had not stopped. She was close again, he could tell. He wanted to taste her young snatch as it discharged her cum.

He didn't have long to wait. His sucking and licking of her clit plus his fingers playing in her cunt drove Stephanie right up the wall. She started to buck along with the constant trembling. Seconds later she came in a mind-blowing climactic rage that made the first one seem like a distant memory, her fingers now in his hair pushing his face hard into her cunt and down on her hyper-sensitive clit.