The Cherry Poppers Ch. 19

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuck," Jason howled, ripping his spurting cock out of Sheila's pussy a mere second before he fired off his first bolt.

His cock had come free and bounced skyward. With the aid of the angle it was at for the first pulse, his jet of cum arched high in the air and hit Sheila square in the side of her neck and down onto the pillow behind it. The second blast followed only moments later and covered one breast in a spray of thick cum. With the third, the shots began to trail down her brown skin towards her bellybutton. The whiteness of his cum against Sheila's darkness made Jason stare intently as the final drops coated around her navel.

Their eyes finally met and Jason realized Sheila had been watching his spewing cock too. Her breathing was as ragged as his but her eyes still showed the hunger he had seen in them when she first opened his pants. 'Could she still want more,' Jason pondered as he slumped off to one side, his arms abruptly too weak to hold him longer.

"Ah," Jason gasped as he settled on his side facing Sheila.

Sheila was still flat on her back with her head on the pillow. Her left hand had come up to feel the wetness of the cum alongside her neck and on the pillow. The once warm sperm on her chest and tummy was cooling rapidly. She glanced in Jason's direction to find him looking at her.

"How you doing?" Jason asked.

"Wonderful... that was amazing... after the pain part I mean."

"Got better though, huh?"

"Yes, most definitely. You did good. Thanks."

"No need to thank me, babe. You were wonderful."

"Thanks, but I'm a sticky mess now," Sheila chided, swirling her fingers in the pools of cum on her belly. Her navel was like a swimming pool of cloudy water, overflowing.

"Yeah, sorry about that. Here let me get you something," Jason said, sliding off the foot of the bed to find tissues.

He gave the tissues to Beth and sat beside her as she dabbed up his cum. He watched the whitish spunk disappear from her mocha skin. He almost wished she would leave it for a while as he liked the affect. She ran some of the tissues into her sex and the residue of her cum was tinged pink. That brought home the reality of what she had just done. She had lost her virginity to a white boy. The thought made her smile though.

"What?" Jason queried beside her now on the bed.

He had seen the pinkness of the tissues as she rubbed her pussy and the accompanying frown on her face that quickly turned to a smile. He wasn't sure of the sudden changes in her emotions.

"Nothing... just happy and content is all," Sheila claimed.

Jason didn't totally buy her response, but said, "You were incredible."

"When can we do it again?" Sheila asked and looked to his flaccid cock.

"Whoa, girl. I need to get going and your roommate is going to be back soon. Besides, you might be sorer than you think to go again so soon."

"Yeah, you're probably right but I still can't wait to feel you inside me again."

"It won't be long," Jason heard himself say and immediately thoughts of Beth once again gave him instant guilt.

'Fuck, what am I going to do now?' he questioned himself.

Sheila noticed a slight look of concern on his face and now she asked, "Everything okay?"

"Just tired and needing to study more myself," Jason said.

It was the truth, but somehow Sheila sensed he had more to say and wasn't, just like her minutes earlier. Jason stood and reached for his scattered clothes.

"Will you be back before next weekend to help me study?" Sheila probed.

Suddenly she worried that now that he had fucked her and taken her virginity he would lose interest in her. Those thoughts made her sit up and watch him dress with concern.

"Before next weekend?" Jason asked.

"Yeah, do I have to wait a whole week?" Sheila stated. "I'll need help earlier than that I'm sure."

Jason knew she wasn't just talking about Spanish. The sexual overtones were not to veiled but he was already having troubles balancing his schedule and school. Now, practice would be kicking in too.

"It could be tough with practice," Jason proclaimed.

Sheila sensed even more he might be the kind of guy that would fuck her and dump her. She fretted more now, even though she knew he was telling the truth. Her own practices for track would begin soon too.

"Please, Jason. Can't we this week?"

"We'll see. I'll call you," he added, but that didn't seem to help much.

"Okay," Sheila relented but he could tell she wasn't pleased.

He was dressed now and gave her a kiss. She tried to hold him to make it last and long but he pulled away after a little bit.

"I really have to get a bunch of work done."

"Yeah, me too," Sheila agreed reluctantly.

"Bye, baby," Jason said, kissing her again and heading out the door.

Sheila followed him to the door and watched him leave. She wished she was sure she would see him again but she wasn't.

Once Jason got to his car and started it, he headed out of the sorority parking lot. It was then that Jason remembered his cell was on vibrate. He pulled if from his jeans pocket and keyed the display. Four messages and a text from Beth greeted him. He looked at the text as he drove the short distance back to the frat.

"Hey, stud," the text read, "When will I see you? All of you?"

The visions that entered his mind of the fabulous redhead made him want to go to her immediately. He wanted to see her soon but he was falling behind in his studies. These weekends of non-stop dates and sex had taken away all his study time. With finals approaching he was falling behind. He vowed to concentrate on school during the week.

He texted back, "Would love to see you, babe, this minute, but my studies are way behind. Can we see each other Friday? Practice starts tomorrow too. "

While Jason waited for a response from Beth he checked the voicemails. The first was from Stephanie. "Call me, virgin-taker. Pam and I took care of you and arranged your next conquests. Call me."

The next was from Kira and said, "The Thunder lost 2-1 in Reddington. The next game is in Trenton on Friday. Can we go?"

The third was from Jillian Jankowsky. It said, "You'll be happy to know I swam today and I'm down two pounds. I think your plan is working. Call me please. Can we get together for another session?"

Jason was parked in the lot of the fraternity as he keyed the last message. It was from Chad, his roommate. "Call me. Your coach called."

'Fuck,' Jason thought as he exited the Camry and walked the short distance to the frat. He made his way to his room and found Chad there studying.

"Hey, dude. How's it going?" Jason asked entering the room.

"I'm fuckin' far behind in this damn statistics class. This shit is so hard for me to get," Chad lamented.

"I've got to cram too," Jason agreed. "I'm nowhere near ready for finals."

"Well, I wish I had your excuse for being far behind."

"What, you've been doing okay haven't you?" Jason asked about his roommate's love life.

"You fuckin' kidding me. I'm nowhere near you. Nina and I aren't seeing each other anymore, so my love connections have dried up. Not like you."

"I'll have to set you up with Stephanie and Pam. They'll fuck your dick off, those two."

"I'd love to go for seconds on them," Chad replied.

"Maybe I can get them to do another gangbang. Those two are always up for something kinky like that."

"That was wild but how about just me and those two? That would be a fantasy come true."

"You think you can handle those two alone?"

"You know it," Chad claimed.

Jason laughed, "What did my coach want?"

"It was mostly to tell you not to be late for practice. He also said something about you helping him with a freshman."

"Oh, great! I was hoping to just concentrate on my stuff."

"That was it. No need to call him back."

"Okay. Thanks, Chad," Jason concluded.

Jason showered quickly and managed to get a little reading in before his eyes got too heavy and he needed to sleep. He was up at six and to the pool by quarter to seven. He was in his suit and warming up in the pool with a few laps when the coach showed up with another swimmer.

"Jason, this is Brad. He's a freshman from a school not far from your high school. Maybe you guys have something in common. Can you work him through the new turns procedures we've adopted while I spend time with the others?"

"Sure, Coach," Jason answered as he climbed out of the pool and shook Brad's hand.

They got into a conversation about high school as Brad joined Jason back in the water. It turned out that they had actually competed against each other. Brad remembered Jason as the winning star from a rival high school. Jason didn't remember Brad but remembered some of the key meets the two schools had together. They joked about the rivalry and Jason took a liking to the freshman.

Jason showed Brad repeatedly the new turn against the wall followed by the dolphin kick. This was the newest and hottest thing in swimming. Brad was familiar with it already but Jason gave him a few pointers on approach and exiting the wall. He also worked with him on the dolphin kick a little. By the time they were through, it was nearly eight and they needed to get ready for classes.

"See you later, Jason," Brad said with a friendly wave as they were exiting the locker room together and parting there.

"Yeah, see you, dude," Jason responded.

He liked the new kid. He had talent too, Jason could tell. The coach was smart to put them together as Brad was Jason's team competition in several of the events. The coach was trying to pity one against the other in a friendly competition in order to make both better. Jason had seen it before. 'The kid's got talent,' Jason mused, but didn't worry much as he was very confident in his own abilities. If he swam like he should this year he had a real shot at All American status.

Jason was thinking about swimming when he heard his name called. Turning, he spotted Jillian walking towards the pool building.

"Hey, Jillian."

"Hi, Jason," Jillian said as she approached. "You're done with practice so soon?"

"Yeah, I've got to get to class. You're going for a work out?"

"Yeah... I think your suggestion is working. I'm down a couple of pounds already.

"I got your message. That's great!" Jason lauded her.

"Nice, huh. I have you to thank for that. I also have to thank you for introducing me to Kira and Tessa. They have been including me in things lately which is great."

"Good... I'm glad. Let's get together for a swim sometime."

"I'd like that," Jillian said, jumping on the suggestion. "What time is your afternoon practice?"

"Five, but I really need to study hard this week for finals. I've let my studies slip accidently and I have to regroup."

"Just for a half hour, from six to six-thirty. I so want to show you my improved swimming form now. I'll buy you a burger after for your time," Jillian suggested with a pleading smile. "You have to eat anyway, right?"

Jason thought about declining but then remembered the girl's earlier depression over her lack of friends at college. He thought again and answered, "Okay, but I need to get back to the frat pretty quick after that."

"Great! See you then," Jillian said beaming.

They parted and Jason felt good about helping her but mad at himself for breaking so soon his inner promise to himself to put studying first this week. Those thoughts made him remember the two other calls from the previous night.

He keyed Kira's number on his cell as he walked. He got her voicemail and left a message. He was sad too that the Thunder lost the last game and faced elimination if they didn't win Friday. He had tickets and they could talk before class on Tuesday. He didn't know if he could go because he had promised Beth a date for Friday.

Next, Jason called Stephanie and also got her voicemail. He said he would call back that night. He got to his first class just at the end of the ringing bell. His ethics teacher gave him a scolding stare as she waited for Jason to take his seat.

Jason had two classes that morning. He made it back to the frat for lunch and a little studying before going to his late afternoon class. He had to rush to practice after that last class was over.

Practice was a repeat of the morning session, and he and Brad even got into a friendly race to conclude the work out. When Jason exited the pool, he noticed the coach watching. He had beaten Brad by two lengths. Not too close, but closer than Jason would have thought. The freshman was good and would be pushing him hard all year. He would also be another strong part of the team relays with Jason. The coach's smile and eyes told Jason a lot. The coach was pleased with the talent he had on the team and planned to make them push each other. 'Fine,' Jason thought as he dried off.

Jason spotted Jillian as she exited the girl's locker room five minutes after the conclusion of the men's swim team practice. The pool was off limits to regular students during team practices but reopened right after. Jason walked towards her as the other team swimmers exited the pool. Jason noticed a sideways glance and smile from Brad before he left.

"Hi, Jason," Jillian exclaimed.

"Hi, Jillian. You're right on time."

"Wouldn't want to keep you waiting for me," Jillian explained.

"Well, let's get started, shall we."

"Great, you want to watch me first?"

"Sure... yeah... let's start there."

Jason watched Jillian as she swam several laps. Her skills had improved remarkably. Her breathing was much more controlled with decent technique. She even swam in straighter lines than before. Jason also thought he saw the reduction of a few pounds in the way she looked in her suit.

"Good work," Jason applauded.

"Thanks... I wanted to show you my breathing mostly."

"It's remarkably better," Jason agreed.

"Thanks to you. Want to swim with me a little then we can get that burger I promised?"

"Okay."

Jason swam alongside her for several laps. After racing Brad, Jillian was like slow motion, but it was exercise nonetheless. When she began to tire they quit. Jason agreed to meet Jillian near the pool office in twenty minutes.

He was waiting in the hall by the office and eying the door to the ladies locker room for Jillian. When she walked out, he was a little surprised. Her usual ponytail was gone and instead her brown hair hung down in modest curls to her shoulders. She had a tight shirt on top that showed off her nice breasts. On bottom she wore a black skirt that seemed to hide a few extra pounds. Jillian smiled ear to ear as she approached and Jason noticed her improving complexion too.

"Nice," Jason flattered her.

"Oh, thanks. It's just an old top and skirt."

"That's nice, and I like your hair down."

"Well, thanks to you I'm not afraid to wear it down anymore. The pool water and chlorine seem to be helping my skin and drying out my oily hair at the same time," Jillian commented.

"I told you. I think it helped my complexion a lot."

"Shall we?" Jillian said, taking his arm like they were dating.

'Wow, I've awaken a sleeping tiger,' Jason thought as he walked with her outside.

They walked the ten minutes to his car at the frat talking more about swimming. Jason helped her into the passenger seat before getting in. After they were on the road he asked her where they were headed.

"I really don't know that many places... you pick," Jillian said.

"Manny's down Route One has good burgers," Jason stated.

"Okay... let's go there."

Jillian talked the whole way there. 'Boy,' Jason thought, 'once this girl got to know someone, she opened up like a flower.' He chuckled to himself as she rattled on about the professor in one of her classes. Her enthusiasm for the story was infectious and Jason enjoyed listening to her tale.

The meal was much the same, with Jillian talking a mile a minute. Jason added just enough to the conversation to show he was still interested and responded to the parts he needed to. They laughed and joked a lot and Jason thought Jillian was amazing fun. He found it hard to believe her struggles to fit in at the dorm. 'Must be her roommates,' he thought.

Jason insisted on paying which nearly produced a good natured fight right there in the restaurant as they struggled over the check. Jason won out and paid. They left the restaurant with Jillian promising that she would definitely pay next time.

Back in the car, Jason headed back towards campus. Jillian praised the wonderful burgers at Manny's for half the ride back to college. They joked and laughed until he pulled up to her dorm. Jillian suddenly looked more serious. Jason noticed the change and she must have read it in his face.

"I'm sorry, but I really wanted to thank you properly for helping me out. Without you I don't know what I might have done. I'm feeling much better about things now."

"Thanks great," Jason replied, "but no need to thank me. You took the bull by the horns and ran with it."

"Yes, but you showed me the kindness I so desperately need then. I'll always be in your debt for that," Jillian proclaimed.

"Nonsense," Jason responded. "I didn't do..."

"Yes, you did, and if I can ever do anything for you, just ask. I mean anything, Jason."

"You're already doing enough by taking my advice and being a good friend."

"I'm glad you think of me at least as a friend. I'd be more if you wanted me to," Jillian said. "Do more, I mean."

"No need for that," Jason concluded, a bit shocked by her sudden boldness. "I'm quite ..."

"I'm not the totally inexperienced girl you might think," Jillian said. "I had a boyfriend in high school and we did things."

Jason knew she was still a virgin so he could imagine what other things she spoke of. However, he didn't need any more girlfriends right now and from the sounds of things Stephanie and Pam had him lined up for two more virgins. That was all he could handle with school and practice for now.

"Nice... but I really need to study tonight. I've got to get to it or I'm going to fail my exams."

"I wouldn't want you to do that. We can talk more later," Jillian proposed.

"Okay... sure," Jason agreed.

Jillian leaned over and kissed him unexpectedly on the cheek. It was a soft, quick kiss but still suggestive. He watched her exit the car, smile, and wave as he said goodbye and drove off. He could see that Jillian was interested in more than a friendship relationship. He wondered though, if it was just some infatuation after he helped her. He couldn't take advantage of that after helping her to enjoy herself, or could he? He was trying not to let the fact that she was a virgin cloud his thinking. She was a sweet girl but he didn't want to take advantage of her recovering wellbeing. He didn't want to prey upon her for another so-called notch in his belt.

12