The Cherry Poppers Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers

After class, Jason looked over at the two girls again. They were packing up their stuff and ready to leave. He met them at the front on purpose and said hello.

"You guys like my tardiness?" Jason asked.

"Ms. Ward is funny the way she scolds you," the closest one to him said.

Her hair was blonde while the other was a brunette. They both were pretty thin. Jason couldn't tell but neither looked to have much of a body. The brunette looked Italian and her nose was a little big for her face. The other had a better nose but her complexion was in need of work.

"I think she is getting pretty mad with me just beating the bell," Jason agreed.

"I'd say so," the Italian one stated.

"Yeah, she appears tired of waiting on you to take your seat," the blonde chimed in.

"I guess I better show up early a few times or she is going to grade my final especially hard," Jason concluded.

"It might be a good idea," the blonde agreed.

"You're screwed already," the brunette added with a giggle.

'She must be the feisty one,' Jason thought.

"Maybe I am ... I'm, Jason," he stated as they entered the bustling hallway.

Shaking hands with the girls, they replied. "Connie," said the Italian looking one.

"Sophie," offered the blonde.

"She's Northern Italian," Connie added, "I'm Sicilian."

"You two roommates?" Jason asked.

"Yeah," Connie said.

She had dark brown eyes Jason noticed. They seemed to pull you in like black holes. 'Nice,' Jason thought. She was fairly attractive from the front where her nose was less obtrusive. Her profile was not as good. Sophie's eyes were blue as you would expect with her blonde hair. Her face was long and thin with a large mouth. When she smiled though, she looked cute.

"Well, nice meeting you," Jason proclaimed.

"You too," Sophie said.

"What dorm are you in?" Connie asked, seemingly not ready to let him go so soon.

"I'm in a frat, Theta Chi," Jason informed.

"Oh, you a sophomore?" Sophie probed.

"Yes, you two freshmen?"

"Is it that obvious?" Connie asked.

"No, not really. Just a guess."

"Education majors," Sophie intoned.

"Psych," Jason offered. "Sorry, but I have to run to swim practice."

"Oh, you're on the swim team?" Connie questioned.

"Yeah. You'll have to come to a meet some time."

"We'd like that," Connie replied before Sophie could.

"Good, nice to meet you both," Jason said parting.

He hurried to swim practice. It was common now for Brad and Jason to work out together and their relationship was great, even though the competition between them was intense. Jason swam really well and beat Brad by several lengths. They joked about it as they showered afterwards. Jason ran into Beth outside the locker room after practice. He was with Brad but they parted as Jason stopped to talk with Beth. Brad gave him a look like, 'Wow, dude.'

Beth noticed and her eyes followed Brad as he walked away. "Freshman," she asked, turning back to smile at him.

"Yes."

"Competition?"

"How'd you guess?"

"That's the way they do things around here. I had to work with and train a freshman this year too," Beth declared.

"Interesting," Jason agreed.

"Well, have fun," Beth proposed. "I'm looking forward to the game tomorrow."

"Me too," Jason affirmed.

"Just one thing, Jason. Who're you planning on sleeping with afterwards, them or me?" Beth asked smiling, but didn't wait for a reply and walked off waving over her shoulder.

Jason hadn't yet thought that whole thing through. Of course, he wanted to be with Beth but the two roommates, Tessa and Kira, were a wonderful handful. He was deep in thought about her parting statement as he walked to the frat. He needed to get his car, find a bakery, and pick up cupcakes. Today was his only chance to say goodbye to Dr. Jenny.

Jason knew Dr. Jenny's cupcakes had come from some special bakery that was recommended to her by her sister, but he didn't think the place he stopped at was bad either. He had just made it in the door before they closed and bought the last three cupcakes. They looked good and according to the salesgirl they were. He juggled the bakery box now as he reached for the infirmary door. He was trying hard not to drop the card he had too and the helium balloon that said, "We'll Miss You."

"Here, let me help you, Jason," someone said a little behind him.

Jason turned to see Casey from Kira's dorm. "Oh, hi ... great ... thanks."

"Am I here in time for a party?"

"Just a small one. Dr. Jenny's last day is tomorrow. Dr. Amanda Clark is our new infirmary doctor. This is my little goodbye party to Dr. Jenny."

"Nice of you."

"What brings you here, a cold?

"No, nothing like that. Just a ... oh, woman thing.

"Oh, okay."

"You haven't taken me up on my offer yet," Casey said grinning.

"Been a bit busy," Jason affirmed.

"Well, too bad. I told you anywhere, anytime," Casey claimed holding the door for him.

"I remember," Jason declared.

Dr. Jenny was sitting at her outer desk as they entered. She spotted him and immediately stood. Dr. Amanda Clark's office door was close, meaning she was probably with a patient.

"Jason!" Dr. Jenny exclaimed.

"Hi, Dr. Jenny. I couldn't let you go without us sharing one last cupcake," Jason said.

"Oh, you're always so sweet. I'm glad just to see you before I leave. You didn't have to go to all this trouble though."

"No problem at all."

"Who is this?" Dr. Jenny asked, thinking Casey was with Jason.

"Oh, this is Casey. We just ran into each other outside. She was coming here to see Dr. Amanda."

"Oh, I thought you two were together... sorry. Dr. Amanda will be right with you, dear," Dr. Jenny said taking Jason's arm and leading him to the desk as Casey sat down.

"These are for you," Jason said as Dr. Jenny sat behind the desk.

"Oh thanks, Jason, but you really shouldn't have," she said even though she was smiling.

Dr. Jenny read the card first and then laughed at the balloon. Next, she opened the cupcakes and praised the looks of them. Jason and she selected one and left one for Dr. Amanda. Jason apologized to Casey for leaving her out, but she wasn't expected to be included in the celebration. He used a plastic knife to give her part of his cupcake anyway.

As Jason and Dr. Jenny were laughing and talking about her pending Hawaii trip, Dr. Amanda came out with a cute looking tall blonde. Jason and she exchanged glances as Dr. Amanda continued to give the girl instructions on how to take some medicine. She had a prescription in her hand which she handed to the girl. Jason and the blonde stole one more look, before the girl thanked the doctor, and headed out the door. Casey had to wait while they quickly retrieved her file. Jason got it for Dr. Jenny so she could continue eating her cupcake. He was done. Casey's last name he learned from her was Crandall. He also caught the name of the blonde on the card Dr. Clark handed to Dr. Jenny. Sierra Sanderson was her name. He tucked that one away for future reference.

As he pulled the card for Casey Crandall and asterisk over her birthday was plain to see. It surprised Jason given the forwardness of Casey and her love of blowjobs. He realized, however, she won't be the first girl to use oral sex to stay a virgin. He handed the card quickly to Dr. Amanda hoping she didn't notice his surprised expression.

Casey followed Dr. Amanda into the back office as Dr. Jenny and Jason resumed their friendly banter. Jason loved this older woman and it showed. She too, had grown very fond of Jason and they both confessed to missing the other. Dr. Jenny claimed she would stop in from time to time. It was at that point, she let Jason in on a little secret.

"She's going to computerize the card files," Dr. Jenny whispered to Jason. "She got the money from the administration to buy a computer and it arrives next week."

"Oh, boy," Jason exclaimed softly. "That will be a lot of work converting everything, especially when the system works fine as it is now."

"I know, so get ready for that when you return to work soon. She might even temporarily hire some help to enter everything."

"Interesting," Jason replied.

He was thinking of what other changes were in store too. Mark, his big brother, had been right. The new doctor was changing the procedures and if the asterisks went away, so did their verification process for qualifying virgins. This was not good. He still had a lot of virgins to go to reach his goal of twenty. He had seven more virgins to be exact. He knew of several like Jillian and now Casey, but he would have to check his notes to see if he knew enough to make it. Besides, it would be tougher to get to twenty if he had to go after specific people versus all virgin girls at the school that had asterisks.

Jason was kissing Dr. Jenny on the cheek goodbye, when the door opened to the back office. Dr. Amanda and Casey emerged shaking hands and saying goodbyes as well. Casey walked by and gave Jason a wink. He smiled back but then Dr. Amanda asked what was going on with the party. They gave her the cupcake as Casey left. They talked briefly about the following week when double sessions of practice would be over and Jason would return to work three afternoons per week.

He finally said his goodbyes to Dr. Jenny and Dr. Amanda and walked out. To his surprise, Casey was standing outside waiting for him.

"I thought I'd hang around to walk back with you," she said. "It's getting dark."

"Oh, but I have my car over there," Jason said, pointing to the Camry.

"Oh," Casey responded in a sad way.

"Hey, look, want to get a burger or something?" Jason asked.

"Sure," Casey beamed.

Jason led her to his car but not before quickly checking her out. He remembered she was cute and blonde. He also remembered her nice sized tits, and in the cooling night air could make out her nipples poking through her sweater. He helped her into the passenger seat before going around to start the car.

"You want a burger or something different?"

"Anything is fine."

"You like Thai food?"

"Never had any," Casey claimed.

"It's a lot like Chinese only they make it spicy with curry."

"Oh, sounds good."

"Where you from?" Jason asked.

"Delaware," Casey said. "Rehoboth Beach."

"I've been there once. It was nice as I recall."

"Where you from?"

"Here in New Jersey. Up north more."

"So you're used to going to the shore," Casey joked, versus the beach.

"Definitely."

The rest of the conversation with Casey was a little awkward. She didn't appear to be a great conversationalist. Jason was also surprised that now that they were together and alone, she seemed far more timid than that night in the bathroom of the dorm. He carried the conversation through dinner with talk about swimming and the frat.

Casey seemed comfortable with Jason doing all the talking. She joined in with questions, showing interest, and continuing the conversation. They had a good time and climbed back into Jason's car after the meal.

"Thanks, Jason. Thai is really good."

"Glad you liked it," Jason responded.

"Where're we going now?"

"What do you mean? I was heading back."

"Oh."

"Something wrong?"

"No, just I was sure you wanted something more," Casey said, acting disappointed.

"You mean, anywhere, anytime?"

"Something like that."

Jason thought for a minute before answering. This girl either loved sucking dick or she had some other issues. He wasn't sure. At times she seemed shy and vulnerable. At other times, she was ready to fellate a guy at a moment's notice. Jason had covered social deviance in one of his classes and wondered if Casey displayed signs of past abuse or sexual submissiveness.

"I know a place we can go to park," Jason offered, referring to the airfield.

"Okay," Casey said, as if accepting of her fate.

Jason drove to Mercer County airport and he was so deep in thought he hardly realized they were driving in silence. It took them fifteen minutes to get there and Jason was relieved to see that no one else was there. He pulled to a stop at one end of the lot.

"I like this place because it's fun to watch the planes come in. You like airplanes?"

"They're okay," Casey said quietly.

"Something wrong?" Jason asked.

"No, everything is fine," Casey said and she unbuckled her seatbelt and got to her knees.

"Wait," Jason said.

"What?"

"I thought we'd at least watch the planes a while."

"Oh, okay," Casey said on her knees on the seat, as she was prepared to lean over into his lap.

"Casey, can I ask you something?"

"Sure."

"You seem quick to blow me, almost like you feel obligated."

"You mean you don't want me to?"

"No... I mean... well, it's just that you act like it's your duty or something."

"Don't you like it?"

"Of course, what guy doesn't? It's just that I want you to enjoy it too."

"I do."

"Well, I thought you did, but it's just sometimes you act resigned to the fact you have to. Did something happen in your past that made you feel obligated to do this?"

"Jason... I can't... don't concern yourself with my past."

"I'd like to help."

"You're helping just by being my friend. I don't mind sucking you if it means you'll continue to see me."

"Casey, I'd spend time with you without you blowing me."

"Really?"

"Why won't you believe that?"

"It's just that guys in high school dumped me as soon as I told them I won't fuck. I'm Catholic and Daddy insists I'm a virgin when I marry."

"How would Daddy know?"

"Believe me. He'll know," Casey exclaimed.

"Okay... but those guys were asses for dumping you for not going all the way, especially since you were willing to take care of them."

"Thanks."

"It's true. You don't have to blow me if you don't want to."

"But I do like it and I'd do it for you gladly if you'd let me too."

"Let's get in the back. I want to show you some other things too."

"What do you mean?" Casey asked with concern.

"Just come on."

They climbed into the back seat. Jason looked into her nervous eyes as soon as they were seated.

"Kiss me," Jason said.

Casey seemed surprised, but she did and Jason kissed her back passionately. Before too long they were kissing ardently and Casey was getting into it. She was very responsive as Jason kissed her.

Eventually, Jason stopped and praised Casey's kissing. "You're a good kisser."

"I am?"

"Definitely," Jason affirmed.

"Thanks. You too," Casey said with a smile.

They resumed kissing but this time Jason moved his hands over her breasts. Casey moaned into their kiss but didn't stop him. Even when Jason pulled her sweater up, she let him. He peeled it off her shoulders to display her ample breasts. Jason kneaded them through her bra until the nipples were erect and poking the flimsy bra material out.

"Ahh," Casey moaned as they continued kissing.

Jason's hands freed the hooks on the back of her bra and pulled her bra towards him. He glanced down and in the dim light from the floods of the airfield he could make out her excellent breasts. His hands immediately went to them as she unbuttoned his shirt too.

"They're beautiful," Jason claimed.

"They are?"

"Absolutely, as are you," Jason professed.

"Jason ... I have to tell you something."

"What?"

"I was at the infirmary today for a follow up visit. I'm on the pill now."

"Why did you do that if you're trying to remain..."

"I didn't care anymore. I want to do it. I don't care what Daddy says."

"Casey... you should do it only if you want to but not to defy..."

"I want to, Jason. I'm tired of being an outcast."

"You really feel like an outcast just because you won't ..."

"I want a boyfriend like other girls. Would you be with Kira and Tessa if they weren't fucking you?" Casey queried.

"Yes."

"Well, you're not like other guys then. Guys want a girl that fucks."

"Not all guys."

"My experience has been they do. I tried sucking my way to happiness but it didn't work. I'm ready to fuck my way to happiness."

"Casey ... that's nuts you don't have to ..."

"I want you to be the first too, Jason. You've been my only friend here. I want you to do it to me," Casey said, tugging on his belt and opening his pants.

"Casey ... I couldn't ... "

"You don't like me?"

"No it's not that, it's just that ..."

"You fucked Kira and Tessa. They told me you did. They said you have a gentle touch with women the first time. Please, Jason, fuck me now!" Casey begged.

"This isn't right! It shouldn't be so forced," Jason claimed.

"I didn't mean to force you," Casey said pouting and hurt.

"No ... no ... it's just that I don't think you really want to. You're just doing it because you feel like you have to."

"No ... I'm ready," Casey avowed, trying to push his pants down and free his cock.

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely! Please. It's what I want to do."

"Casey ..."

"Here ... I'll get you hard if you're not," Casey said pushing him back.

"No... no...," Jason said resisting. "You lie back and let me start."

Casey reluctantly leaned back. Jason waited a second to collect himself after that crazy discussion. Just as Casey's questioning eyes told him he better do something, he did. He leaned forward and kissed her. He kissed her repeatedly, until she moaned. He played with her tits and nipples. She had marvelous tits. This woman had so much to offer he couldn't believe others had treated her so poorly in the past. Something told him the father was the root cause.

Jason eventually broke their kisses to pull her pants down. Casey helped him, even when he took her panties off. She was surprised though, when instead of moving his cock to fuck her, he moved his head between her legs. She watched intently as he kissed her soft inner thighs. Jason looked up at her and smiled. He wanted to break the intensity with which she wanted to make love. He wanted it to be less urgent and more deliberate.

"What're you doing?" Casey finally asked.

"I'm going to lick your pussy. Hasn't anyone done this for you before?"

"Ahh ... I ahh ... not someone ... no."

"Just lay back and enjoy," Jason said injected.

Casey didn't and continued to watch him. She watched him kiss her thighs again and focus in on her pussy. She had not trimmed her pussy, Jason noticed, and he took in her excited scent. He kissed into her core as his fingers parted her slit. He sucked one of her inner lips into his mouth and heard Casey growl and fall back against the seat.

"Oh, god," she muttered.

Jason concentrated on giving her the best he could. He sucked on her inner lips and probed with a finger at the entrance to her pussy. It soon became obvious; she wasn't lying about being a virgin. Her pussy was tight and intact. His tongue moved down to tease the protected opening and Casey's hands tried to tangle in his short hair. She groaned as he wiggled his tongue at her core.

"Mmmm," Casey moaned.

Jason ran his tongue from her protected hole to the sides of her clit hood. He teased around that before using his fingers to unsheathe her clit. When his tongue touched against it Casey groaned loudly. Her fingers squeezed his head and pressed his face to her cunt. Jason used the tip of his tongue like a serpent to abuse the hyper-sensitive bud.

"Oh, fuck!" Casey howled. "Jason ..."

Jason teased around her clit to not over stimulate the sensitive organ. Occasionally, he'd go back to it and driver her nuts. A few swipes and he'd back off. Casey's hips were bucking off the seat and her hands increased their pressure on his head.

"Oh, god," Casey gasped. "So good ..."

Jason latched his lips onto the sides of her inner pussy and sucked. His fingers squeezed her hood and the combination was like gas to a fire. Casey began to buck and tremble. Her legs were tight as bowstrings as Jason feasted on her sex. Casey hadn't felt anything as good since coming to college. She had played with her clit before but nothing could compare to the intense bliss Jason was causing in her pussy.

BlewWater69
BlewWater69
2,593 Followers