The Cherry Poppers Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well?" Beth queried.

"God, it came out my nose," Haden complained and pinched her nostrils together. "Yuck!"

"I know. It can do that. It happened to me the first time I sucked Jason too." Beth said, remembering the airport and slapped Jason's leg as if mad at him.

"What?" Jason replied with a big grin. "I couldn't help it."

"It was a lot more than you said too. Plus the first one tried to go down my throat," Haden complained.

"I told you to be ready for it to shoot out," Beth declared.

"Yeah, but not like that."

"What about swallowing it? You did it. Impressive."

"It's kinda thick and salty," Haden said, making a face.

"Yeah," Beth agreed. "But would you swallow it again?"

Jason was so enthralled with this conversation his cock still had only lost a little of its hardness. A huge drop of whitish sperm had gathered at the tip too. Haden still held him as if she couldn't let go.

"I suppose," Haden replied.

"Now's your chance," Jason said, indicating his cock.

Both women looked at the big drop on the head of his dick. Haden then looked at Jason with a smile on her face, her tongue still licking her lips clean. Beth's eyes were on him too.

"What about you?" Haden asked with a mischievous wink. "How'd I do?"

"Very impressive for your first time like Beth said," Jason responded.

"Good," Haden said and surprisingly leaned down and sucked the end of his cockhead.

When Haden pulled back the cum was gone and she quickly swallowed it. Beth smiled at her and Jason too.

"It's not only salty but has an aftertaste," Haden said with a frown.

Beth and Jason laughed and Haden joined them as they all shifted back onto the bed. The TV was still going but a different show was on now. It was getting late but Beth was too horny to sleep. She curled up under Jason's arm and took over for Haden playing with his cock.

"Can you go again soon?" Beth whispered to Jason even though Haden probably could still hear as she sat close on his other side.

His cock was mostly stiff in Beth's hand with her expert manipulations. So saying no would have been untrue and selfish. Besides the fact that he still didn't get what he wanted, even though having Haden give him her first blowjob had been an incredible turn-on. He still needed to fuck her, but he also couldn't deny wanting sex with his wonderful girlfriend that had already made many of his fantasies come true.

"Anything for you, babe. Suck it a little and I'll be ready to give you a great ride," Jason proclaimed.

Beth didn't need to be asked twice. She kissed his cheek and immediately bent down to take his cock in her mouth. Jason would have expected Haden to just watch but instead she twisted around on the bed to watched Beth and play with his balls. 'Oh, god,' Jason mused. 'Could I get both? Can I last that long? Will Beth let me fuck her?'

Jason looked from Beth's expertly sucking mouth to Haden's smiling face and was even more surprised when she leaned up and kissed him. He could still taste in her mouth the results of his cum deposit there earlier. Haden's tongue danced inside his mouth and his cock stiffen like a board between her passionate kisses and Beth's sucking. He was already hard enough to fuck Beth. He broke the kiss with Haden long enough to squeeze Beth's shoulder.

She got the hint and stood up, stripped in seconds, and got on her knees on the bed. She swung her leg over him and settled above his cock. Haden and Jason watched her position him at her entrance. She settled down slowly. Despite being super wet and horny as she could be, Jason's cock was still a lot for any woman to just drop down on. Her pussy needed time to stretch and accept the big dick.

"Oh, geez," Beth gasped as the head popped inside her sweet tight pussy.

"Ah," Jason groaned also as Beth descended on his dick.

Haden had stopped kissing Jason to watch his cock enter Beth. She looked from Beth's straining face to the dick entering her and back. Jason observed her and hoped she was taking mental notes for her own soon to be cherry popping.

"Mmm...I feel so full of cock," Beth mused aloud. "Jason's cock feels unbelievable inside me, Haden."

"God, it's hard to believe that big thing fit in you," Haden claimed.

"Fits great, doesn't it, big boy?"

"Sure does," Jason agreed.

"Oh, fuck," Beth said as she quickened the pace.

Jason's hands migrated up to play with Beth's pretty nipples and her pert tits, as they jiggled erotically as she fucked up and down on his cock. Soon Beth was in a steady rhythm and moaning her pleasure. She felt like she could ride him all night until Jason got into the act.

"Play with her clit, Haden," Jason said.

"What?" Haden replied.

"What?" Beth did too.

"Play with her clit while she rides me," Jason said.

Haden looked at Beth to see what her response was but seeing no objections; she slid down lower on the bed. Her right hand found the top folds on Beth's pussy lips as she bounced up and down. It didn't take Haden but a second to find the little nub and rub around it.

"Oh, fuck," Beth howled with her head back.

"Shh," Jason cautioned amused. "It's late."

"Oh, god, that feels so good," Beth claimed.

Within a few minutes, Beth was moaning like crazy as she could feel her orgasm racing onward. She quickened her bouncing on Jason's cock and leaned forward to maximize the pressure to her clit from Jason's cock and Haden's fingers. Jason's hands further tortured her breasts and nipples as they pressed down into his two hands. Beth's orgasm crested as she bucked on his dick and wiggled her sweet ass.

"Fuck," Beth yelled, again a bit too loud.

"Shh," Jason cautioned, still not ready to cum.

Beth never stopped fucking Jason's cock. She rode him to another orgasm, and then a third before she collapsed on his sweaty chest, panting with him. Haden finally removed her exhausted fingers from the cramped space between their groins. Jason still hadn't cum. He had been close just before Beth's last climax. Her pussy had clamped down on him and she stopped moving to let the waves of bliss wash over her. Her stopping prevented Jason's release despite her incredibly tight pussy and the strong muscles.

Finally, Beth rolled off Jason, allowing his cock to come free. It still stood iron bar stiff and ready for more. Haden noticed he hadn't cum and told Beth.

"Oh, god, you didn't get off?"

"Not yet."

"Haden, play with it for him. I'm too tired," Beth said, curling up on the bed.

Haden placed her left hand around Jason's dick and stroked it up and down. She was right handed but that hand was still too tired.

"What should I do?" Haden pleaded.

"Whatever you want," Jason said.

"No, I mean, Beth. What should I do?"

"Go ahead, Haden. Do what we talked about."

"But you need to help," Haden beseeched.

"You don't need me. Jason is the important one. Besides, he did me. He can help even better than I," Beth said. "I'll be right here for you though."

"But...but"

"Go ahead, Haden. It's okay with me like I said," Beth claimed.

"Go ahead with what?" Jason asked, hoping he knew the answer.

"She wants you to fuck her," Beth explained.

"She does?" Jason asked.

"Yes, tell him, Haden."

"Oh god, I can't," Haden professed nervously. "He's too big anyway."

"Yes you can," Beth declared. "Jason, fuck her will you. She wants to try it with you and I said it was okay with me."

"You sure?" Jason questioned, but certainly didn't want her to say no. He even regretted saying it in case she backed down.

"She's my best friend and you're my guy. I can't think of a better way to permanently bring us all closer together," Beth said. "This way we will always have something special together."

"Wow...good idea," Jason agreed and could barely hide his glee.

"Yeah...I thought you'd like it," Beth said with a little sarcasm.

"I don't know if I can go through with it," Haden claimed.

"Yes you can. Jason, help her will you," Beth said and then lay back down again.

"Don't go to sleep," Haden requested of Beth.

"I'll be right here. I won't miss it."

"I don't know," Haden said.

"Come on, Haden," Jason encouraged, not wanting the chance of a lifetime to slip through his fingers. "It'll be fine."

"I'm scared," Haden admitted.

"Everyone is the first time. It's not that bad. Most girls even enjoy it," Jason proclaimed.

"What do I do?" Haden queried.

"Well, we'll need to start with you getting undressed," Jason said a little teasingly.

"Oh, right," Haden said and even smiled weakly.

She stood up by the bed. He had seen her twice before naked but still Haden moved slowly as she contemplated the reality of actually going through with this. Beth had offered Jason to her and Haden wanted to but she was still nervous. She admitted to herself she wasn't keen on pain.

Jason watched Haden undress with great interest. The quick glances he had only heightened his desire to see and feel her naked body. He told himself that this was his last other woman for the rest of his life. He better enjoy it, because after this it was just Beth and he forever.

Haden seemed to make up her mind to proceed. She stripped off her clothes quickly once she had. Jason watched as each new area unfolded. When she was fully undressed, she stood before him modestly covering her breasts and pussy.

"What now?"

"You have some KY or lube Beth and you might use?" Jason asked.

"Oh, good idea. Ah...I have some baby oil?"

"That'll work," Jason said.

He watched intently as Haden walked to her dresser and retrieved the baby oil. She looked great, as he knew she would. His cock lurched uncontrollably as he stared at her tight ass, shapely long legs, and brown hair, which dropped just below her shoulders in the back. As she turned and walked back, Jason looked, but then quickly glanced away. He didn't want to be caught checking her out but he catch her brown muff again and those smallish but nicely shaped tits. Her silver dollar sized brown nipples looked good enough to eat. He could only thank his lucky stars that this babe had not been touched before. He said a silent word of thanks to the girl that seduced Haden in high school.

Back at the bed, Haden said, "Okay, here."

Jason took the baby oil and instructed her to sit. He pulled her to him and kissed her. Haden felt tight in his arms but relaxed more and more as they kissed. Jason put as much passion into his kisses with Haden as he dared with Beth propped up on one elbow and watching. Her eyes were heavy, but the excitement of watching them together was holding her back from sleep.

Jason guided Haden's hand back to his cock. As she curled her fingers around him, he reached for her breasts. Haden flinched slightly at his initial touch but then relaxed. Jason couldn't help now and stared at her cute tits. Beth's were bigger; a true B to a maybe small B, equally shapely, but the color difference was the most striking thing. Beth's tits were deliciously pale white, dotted with a few cute freckles in between, and crowned with smaller pink nipples. Haden's were creamy white also but topped with sweet looking larger brown nipples that begged to be sucked. They reminded Jason somewhat of Pam's sweet nipples.

"Mmm," Haden moaned. "That feels good."

"Nice," Jason praised.

"They're too small," Haden protested about her own boobs.

"Nonsense," Jason claimed. "I think they're cute and I love these nipples he said given them both a tweak at the same time.

"Ahem," Beth muttered.

"Yours are incredible, babe," Jason immediately extolled with a purposeful giggle.

Beth's cum on Jason's cock gave Haden some moisture to work with but Jason quickly added some baby oil to the top of his cockhead. It ran down to Haden's lightly stroking hand as it moved over his steely shaft. Pre-cum leaked from his tip too, adding more lubrication.

Jason poured some baby oil on his hand and applied it to her pussy. He let his fingers caress the puffy lips on either side of her slit before working a finger along the tight gash. He made a point to find Haden's clit and lightly massage that. He got the reaction he hoped for when she moaned and quickened her hand movements to his cock. Next, he found her tiny entrance and teased around outside. He applied even more baby oil before capping off the bottle.

Haden was still on her knees beside him and started to grind her cunt into his hand as Jason's fingers played deliciously with her pussy. Jason couldn't help but stray from her snatch long enough to get a quick feel of the tuft of hair above. Haden's pubic hair reminded him of pictures he had seen of oriental women. Upon returning to her sex, he found more slickness there than just the baby oil.

Haden's kisses were hot and full of tongue now as Jason probed two of the main erogenous areas of Haden's body. His fingers, slick with oil, squeezed the turgid nipples of Haden's tits. His other hand found her clit again and moved around it.

"Oh...ah," he heard Haden moan.

"Okay, I think we're ready," Jason said. "Get on top of me like Beth."

"Aren't you supposed to be on top the first time?" Haden questioned.

"I could, but not necessarily," Jason explained. "This way you can control the situation more. I thought you might like that."

"Oh, okay."

Haden moved above him like she had watched Beth earlier. She aligned Jason's big dick with the entrance to her sex. Jason's strong hands on her hips settled her until he was probing her hole.

"Ready?" Jason asked.

"I guess," Haden said. "Don't hurt me too much, Jason, please."

"Let's start with you doing the lowering down and see how far we get that way."

"Really?" I thought you had to do something to break through."

"Let's see first. Just drop down slowly until you feel pain."

"Okay," Haden concluded and tried settling a little more over him.

Jason felt his big cockhead pressing apart the lips of her pussy. Surprisingly though, Haden got the head lodged pretty well before she felt much pain. She stopped with him poised at her entrance and actually partly inside. Jason felt the obstruction but it wasn't as complete as others he'd touched. He decided to take over and he thrust up once.

"Oh," Haden groaned as Jason's cock sunk a good two inches inside her.

There had been a slight sharp pain but it quickly passed and she could feel him lodged what seemed a mile inside her. Just as she was barely used to that feeling, he thrust again.

"Oh, geez," Haden groaned louder.

"You okay?" Jason asked.

"I guess so," Haden said.

"How's it feel?"

"It doesn't hurt much but you feel like you're pushing something huge inside me," Haden claimed.

"I am," Jason mused. "You broke easy."

"Is it over?"

"The hard part definitely," Jason said.

"But it didn't hurt that bad," Haden said.

"You must have played around down there a little hard once," Jason proposed. "You stick your fingers inside you?"

"Well, not really, but maybe something else," Haden bashfully admitted.

"Argh," Haden responded when Jason sunk another two inches into her.

"Oh, god...it feels like I'm sitting on a steel rod," Haden moaned.

"Almost there," Jason claimed.

Another thrust brought another moan from Haden but this time his cockhead touched up to her cervix. He was lodged almost completely inside her. Over seven inches of cock probed deep into Haden's body core.

"Oh fuck, Jason. It feels like you're splitting me in two."

"We'll let it sit there a second," Jason said. "When you feel like it start wiggling your ass around a little."

Haden hardly waited at all before her ass started gyrating around slightly. The wonderful sensations of his cock deep inside her made Haden gasp with delight. She was amazed there was so little pain. The fullness feeling was even become comfortable and she moved some more.

"Like what you feel?" Jason asked.

"Yes," Haden gasped.

"How's this feel?" Jason asked as he pulled back a little and pushed in.

"Oh, shit," Haden growled. "Oh, fuck, Jason."

"Good, ha," Jason mused as he repeated the process.

"Mmm," Haden moaned.

Jason settled into a rhythm where he lengthened the speed and depth of his stroke. It wasn't long before Haden was groaning like crazy and riding his cock like an experienced woman. Jason guided her hips for a while until she caught the rhythm too and then he returned to her magnificent nipples. He tweaked those as he pounded her pussy.

"Oh, my god," Haden growled as her first fucking climax approached like a freight train gone wild.

Haden had never felt pleasure this wonderful. Her high school friend had given her some great orgasms and Beth too, but nothing like this. Her whole body seemed like it was on overload. Her clit pulsed with delicious waves of pleasure and her nipples tingled from more than Jason's assaulting hands. It happened before she even realized and she threw her head back and howled.

"Argh," Haden yelled as thunderclaps of bliss seemed to explode in her head.

Her body shook, yet went rigid at the same time, as if that could be. Her nails scratched along Jason's tummy as she lost complete rational thought. Her normally active brain seemed to freeze up as storm surges of pleasure crashed over her like a tsunami. Haden's pussy throbbed and ejected her womanly cum to soak Jason's groin.

Jason watched the fabulous brunette cum. Not only was he thrill to be drilling his twentieth virgin and breaking the record, but just watching Haden enjoy his cock with such wild abandon made Jason's balls tighten even more. He had calmed down a lot between Beth and Haden but that was all lost now. Her squeezing, tight pussy was driving him crazy. Watching Haden cum pulled the sperm from his balls like a vacuum.

Sudden surprising clarity made Jason realize he couldn't cum inside her. 'Fuck...shit...fuck,' he howled to himself. He wanted to go until he let her feel the heat of his cum inside her but that wasn't meant to be. He couldn't risk getting her pregnant as that would screw everything. He gasped and fought back his rapidly rising cum to make this, his last fuck other than Beth, last a lifetime.

Haden didn't seem to care about anything, least of which was his cum. She rode his cock like a banshee, amazing even Jason with her wildness. He believed he had awake a sleeping dynamo in Haden's sexual desires and he jealously envied the next guy to mount this wild mare. He was in for the ride of his life just like Jason was getting now.

"Fuck," Haden screamed, way too loud for two in the morning.

She was obviously cumming again and he could feel himself losing control too. He glanced to the side to find Beth watching with wide eyes. Her face turned from watching Haden ride his cock like a cowgirl on steroids, to staring at him. The look on her face told him this would never happen again.

"Fuck," Jason screamed this time and tore his cock from deep inside Haden with a strong push, lifting her up.

It seemed Haden hardly noticed as she convulsed in his strong hands like a ragdoll. Jason's cock immediately started spewing cum in geyser-like projections onto his chest, even coming close to hitting himself in the face. By the time he was done, he was covered in his own sperm. He realized his arms were burning from basically holding Haden above him. He let her down right onto his cum covered chest. Her erect nipples poked his chest as she continued to writhe on top of him. She didn't stop cumming for another few seconds.

Jason slowly turned his head and looked again at Beth. She was still watching him. Their eyes met for a long moment and then she tore a corner of the bedcovers loose on her bed and crawled underneath. She curled into a fetal ball as Jason realized her possible regrets. He gathered his strength and picked Haden up off him. He carried her naked to her bed and placed her on it. She opened her eyes and tried to sit up.