The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thomas knew he was close now. Letting go of her hair, he gently touched her forehead at that moment with his hand, bending his head down next to her ear. "I'm going to cum baby," he whispered into her ear as he bent over to warn the young blond wife. As the air from his mouth made contact with her ear, it was all it took to push her over the edge completely!

Cheryl started cumming all over her hand, pussy, and panties. At the same time, she let out a bit of a loud scream, and shoved as much of Thomas's hard cock into her mouth and throat as could possibly fit.

This pushed the large black man over the edge as well. He threw his head back and let out a bit of a bellow, and started pumping his seed down the blond wife's throat into her willing stomach.

Cheryl's orgasm started to subside, but she kept Thomas's huge cock in her mouth, gently sucking as more and more of his seed filled her mouth. She swallowed quickly, but couldn't keep up, and soon gagged and nearly choked, prompting him to pull out.

He was far from done cumming though, and proceeded to cover the blonde's face, hair, and chest with his cum.

"AAAAAHHHHHH!!" yelled Thomas as he totally covered Cheryl in his cum.

Once done choking, Cheryl greedily gobbled Thomas's cock back into her mouth. She continued sucking on it, draining his nuts completely. She continued to suck until his cock started to go soft in her mouth and it started to tickle him a little bit.

"Oh baby, that was awesome!" said Thomas to the young blond.

This seemed to drag her out of her sexual daze. She suddenly opened her eyes wide, and pulled her head off his cock.

"Oh no, we overdid it again," cried Cheryl.

"Hey, it's OK," soothed Thomas.

"No it isn't!" cried Cheryl, as she started to quickly put her bra back on. "Hand me my shirt please."

Thomas tossed her the shirt, sitting back to watch in awe as she dressed herself.

"I love my husband and don't want to cheat on him!"

"Baby, this isn't cheating. It's like being stuck on the elevator. We just got by a bit while they were gone," said Thomas.

This actually did seem to sooth her a bit. His huge cock was still dangling right in front of her face, and it almost seemed to hypnotize the young wife.

"That thing is SO amazing said Cheryl," as she leaned forward again and planted another quick kiss on Thomas's softening cock.

"You better not do that anymore, or who KNOWS what might happen," laughed Thomas.

"Hmmm....I wonder," said Cheryl as she gave it another quick peck then got back to her feet quickly before he could react.

"I better get to the gym, and you better eat this meal I fixed you," said Cheryl as she bolted out the door before he could reply, running to her car, starting it up, and driving away.

Thomas suddenly realized that he might be a little late joining his wife tomorrow. He was going to make a quick pit-stop to begin his trip tomorrow.

12