The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The effect was immediate. His cock sprang right back to another erection.

"You are absolutely amazing sir," she said, as she took his cock back out of her mouth for a moment.

Thomas wasn't sure if she was talking to him or his cock. At the moment, he really didn't care. He grabbed the back of her head and forced her mouth back onto his cock. She was so beautiful as she worshipped his cock.

There wasn't much time to spare, so Thomas didn't take his time. He grabbed her head and started face fucking her hard. Cheryl loved every second of it. Forgetting her promise to Chris, she plunged two fingers into her pussy and started finger fucking herself at the same tempo that Thomas was fucking her face. Within about 1 minute Thomas was filling her mouth with cum and at the same time she started squirting cum onto the carpet. This having been his third cum of the day, this time Cheryl was able to swallow his entire load, not allowing any to leak out.

It absolutely amazed her how much she loved and craved this mans cum. It filled her belly, and made her feel warm and secure and somehow complete. She felt a surge of pride at being able to so fully satisfy this giant of a man.

"MMMMM," said Thomas.

"Boy, you really better go now. It's almost 8 now!" said Cheryl.

"Yeah, I guess so. I think I'd really rather spend the night here making love to you though. Does this really have to be out last time Cheryl? This has been magical for me," said Thomas.

"I know what you mean. But I really hate cheating is the only thing. I completely shattered a promise I made to Chris, and I'm not sure what I'm going to do about it," answered Cheryl.

"Yeah. That's true. I have no idea either. I don't think I can tell Belinda. I think she'd probably kick both our asses," said Thomas.

"You're probably right. Maybe we should keep this one to ourselves, then not allow ourselves to be alone together again," said Cheryl.

"Yeah, you're probably right," agreed Thomas.

12