The Cheryl Cummings Story Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Cheryl broke the spell by asking, "I don't have anywhere to place my dollar?"

Thomas smiled down at her and replied, "Why don't you just wrap it around my cock?"

Cheryl needed no further encouragement. She reached up with both hands, and wrapped the dollar around his huge member. Once wrapped around, she held it there with her hand, feeling his heartbeat running through his huge cock.

"My God, it's so HARD," commented Cheryl.

With that, he danced away again. Belinda got up from the couch then, and turned the stereo off. Black Velvet was getting a bit old for all of them by now.

"OK girls, that's the show," said Belinda, returning to the couch.

"Hey, no fair," said Teresa. "I never got to touch it."

Belinda looked up at her husband and smiled. "She's right babe, she's the only one who hasn't."

He walked up to the edge of the couch where she was sitting, putting his cock right up to her face as he had done to Cheryl.

Teresa turned to Belinda and asked, "You don't mind if I touch it a bit?"

Belinda smiled and said, "Go for it. This was all for you to give you a proper idea of how black guys compare."

Teresa turned back to the mammoth dick in her face. She reached up with her hand, and gently wrapped it around it. "Compare? There's NO comparison with anything I've seen!"

Teresa began to blatantly stroke the cock in front of her. She was turned on, and dropped all pretenses of anything other than she wanted to play with the amazing cock that was in front of her. As she stroked it, Thomas began to leak precum all over her hand.

"OOPS, did he cum?" she asked Belinda as if Thomas were not even in the room. All that was before her was a huge black cock.

"No honey, that's just his precum. It takes a lot of precum to lube up a dick that big!"

"Mmmmm....," replied Teresa as she leaned in a bit closer, taking in his masculine scent. She gently blew on the tip of his cock, causing it to jump a bit in her hand."

Without taking her eyes off it, Teresa asked, "Can I taste it?"

Thomas looked t Belinda with a pleading look in his eyes.

"Well, you can't get a real good comparison without a taste, can you?" she asked.

Teresa needed no further prompting. She stuck her tongue out and began gently licking the giant black lollipop before her. As she took the head into her mouth, she slid off the couch onto her knees on the floor before him. It just felt right to be kneeling before the giant of a man as she worshiped his amazing cock.

"I think she needs a little help with that," whispered Belinda to Cheryl. As if in a trance, Cheryl scooted down beside her friend, kneeling in front of Thomas.

In an effort to prove that she indeed needed no help at all, Teresa suddenly began pushing more and more of Thomas's huge cock into her mouth.

Cheryl smiled, and expected that her friend would soon gag, and it would be her turn to sample it. However, this did not happen. As they all watched her, Teresa relaxed her throat a bit, and continued pushing forward....bit by bit....until her nose suddenly made contact with his pubic hair!!

"Holy SHIT!" said Thomas.

"I second that!" said Belinda. "I don't think ANYONE has ever successfully deep throated Thomas!"

"Nobody," agreed Thomas.

Teresa was so pleased with herself. She just held his cock lodged deep in her throat for a few moments before pulling the whole thing out.

As soon as it came out, she did gag a bit. But Cheryl immediately took her place, shoving several inches of his cock into her mouth. At this point, Belinda seemed to lose it a bit.

"Suck that big black cock you horny little white slut!" shouted Belinda. As she said this, Cheryl felt like she had a mini-orgasm, it was so exciting being ordered in such a way to do something she so desperately wanted to do.

"You LOVE that big giant black prick, don't you?" demanded Belinda.

When Cheryl didn't answer right away, Belinda grabbed a handful of her pretty blonde hair and pulled fairly hard on it

"ANSWER ME BITCH! You LOVE that big black cock, don't you?" yelled Belinda.

Cheryl pulled off his cock so that she could utter, "YES!" Then stuffed as much of it as she could back in before Teresa could steal it away again.

Not to be denied, Teresa lowered herself a bit, and began licking Thomas's massive balls. Suddenly, both of the blondes were working very hard, together, to try to satisfy the incredible specimen of a man standing before them.

As Cheryl came up for air, Teresa was right there, taking his prick deep into her mouth again. Again she amazed the room by totally deep throating his cock. As she pulled back, Cheryl went to take it into her mouth again when Belinda intervened.

Belinda grabbed Cheryl by the hair again, and directed her face to Teresa's. "You little white slut, kiss the other little white tramp," she said, pushing Cheryl's face to Teresa's.

Before Cheryl could react, Teresa shoved her tongue into her mouth.

"MMMM....," moaned Cheryl as the blonde kissed her like she had never been kissed before. Suddenly, everything felt a bit surreal for Cheryl. She had never felt attracted to another girl in her life, but the shear wildness of being on her knees in front of Thomas's giant cock with her new good friend kissing her like she had never before been kissed --

Suddenly Teresa took charge a bit, feeling her friend responding to her touch. She reached up with both hands, and pulled her friends damp little half shirt up...they broke the kiss only long enough for her to pull the garment completely off. Then Cheryl found herself forcing her face back to Teresa's trying to get more of that amazing kiss.

Cheryl pushed her tongue into her friends mouth as she felt Teresa's hands closing around each breast.

As Thomas looked down at the most erotic sight he had ever seen, he glanced over at his wife and winked at her.

Suddenly Thomas grabbed Teresa and half lifted her away, pushing her face first onto the couch in a bent over position. "Now you get to find out just EXACTLY why black guys are better," he said, positioning himself behind her.

He looked over at Cheryl, "YOU! Guide my cock into this horny little sluts pussy," he demanded.

It wasn't a request, and Cheryl found herself automatically doing exactly as he instructed her. She grabbed his beautiful cock, and lined it up with her friends wet and willing pussy. Thomas began pushing, and the head disappeared into her friend.

As Cheryl kneeled there, mesmerized by the sight, Belinda suddenly appeared behind her. Again she grabbed her by the hair and turned her around. Suddenly, she was staring face to face with Belinda's pussy.

"EAT IT, you little blonde slut!" demanded Belinda, and without further warning, she grabbed Cheryl's behind the head with both hands, and forced her pussy into the girls face.

Suddenly Cheryl became a woman possessed! As the moans from her friend beside her increased due to getting the fucking of her life, Cheryl got her first taste of pussy ever. To her surprise, she LOVED it. She found herself suddenly devouring Belinda. She couldn't push her tongue far enough into her black friend's pussy.

Belinda spun them around a bit, and laid herself back onto the couch, directly next to where her husband was now pounding his cock into Teresa. She could now watch her husband fucking the tight little blonde, while the other one sucked her pussy.

Cheryl reached up and inserted a couple of fingers into Belinda's pussy. She found her G-spot and began rubbing it while her tongue danced across Belinda's cit. While she was doing this, she was able to glance over and see the action that was taking place right beside her.

Thomas was pulling his cock all the way out of Teresa, then plunging it all the way back in, as he stared down at her. Teresa's perfect ass was sticking straight up in the air, and she was shoving back for all that she was worth.

"Oh my God, Oh my God, Oh my Gooooooood.....," Teresa screamed as she came all over Thomas's huge wet cock. Cheryl could actually see the creamy white cum from her friend completely coat Thomas's prick. He was now a totally gooey mess.

With that, she returned her attention to Belinda's pussy before her. She was amazed at how turned on eating her friend was making her. With that, Thomas pulled out of Teresa, grabbed Cheryl's ass, and shoved half of his cock deeply into her tight pussy!

"AAAAHHH!!" screeched Cheryl as she once again felt totally filled and totally fulfilled.

"You little slut," said Belinda down to her. "You wanted that big black cock in you every since the first time you saw it, didn't you?"

"Ohhh YES!" answered Cheryl honestly.

"Well, now you can have it, but you gotta eat my cum to get it."

"Ohhhh YES!" repeated Cheryl, digging her tongue deeper into Belinda. She wanted so badly to please this wonderful woman who so kindly was sharing the best cock in the world with her and her friend."

Thomas was totally pounding into her again. Cheryl could feel the orgasm fast approaching.

All at once, Belinda let out a loud screech, "AAAAAHHHHHHHGGG!!" she grabbed Cheryl's head with both hands again, forcing her pussy completely into the girls eager mouth. At the same time, Cheryl had the hugest orgasm of her life. She felt her cum squirting all over Thomas's cock. It was actually dripping down his thighs, and hers, all over the carpet.

At that moment Cheryl completely passed out.

She awoke in Belinda's arms just a few moments later. She opened her eyes, and looked directly into Belinda's.

"Thank you so much Belinda. That was the best sex I have ever had in my life," she honestly told her friend. At the same time, she glanced over as her friend was saying,

"NOO...you can't put it there, it's too big."

As she looked over, she saw Thomas eagerly pushing his cock against Teresa's perfect bubble butt.

"No it isn't...just relax. I gotta have this ASS!" answered Thomas.

Teresa was trying to squirm away. "NO! Too big. Hurts. Please stoooooopp...." At that, Thomas had pushed the head up into her ass. He gently, and slowly began pulling out a bit, and pushing in just a little bit more. After several minutes of this, Thomas's entire prick was shoved all the way into Teresa's beautiful butt.

He began to rhythmically pump in and out of the girl. "OH my God. I'm so full. I'm so full. I'm so full.....," said Teresa.

As they watched the sight next to them, Belinda gently reached over and began cupping Cheryl's breast. Cheryl simply could not believe how erotic the sight before her was. Teresa looked like the perfect specimen of a white girl, and her ass was being pounded by the most amazing cock on the planet. As she stared, captivated by it all, she felt Belinda's hand sliding down past her stomach. Soon she began to gently play with her friend's pussy.

"OOOOOHHHH....AAAAAHHHHHH...." was all Cheryl could say. She leaned back in her friends arms, relaxed, and watched her other friend being severely fucked in her ass as Belinda gently fingered her to yet another orgasm.

"YEEEEEESSSS!!" screamed Teresa as Thomas continued pounding her. She reached her hand up underneath them and began frantically fingering her own pussy as she was being ass fucked.

"FUCK me in the ASS with that huge cock of yours!! I want it! I want it! Harder! Harder!"

This was all Thomas could take. He cocked his head back and let out a bellow that could probably be heard three houses down as he began to pump the largest load of cum he had ever ejactulated into the hot young blonde beneath him -- as he started at her perfect ass. Teresa joined his call and let loose a scream of her own as she lost herself in her own orgasm. Cheryl began to fear that the neighbors might call the police with all the noise they were making.

After everyone had cum, they all lay in a pile on the living room floor. Everyone was too tired to move. SO they just lay there in a heaving, sweating pile. Teresa looked over at her friend Cheryl from underneath Thomas and smiled. "SO, how'd you like your first aerobics class?"

"I could certainly handle losing weight this way," confessed Cheryl.