The Chief Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, Chief. I kinda like it."

"Come here, sweetie." I got up and sat beside him on the couch and he put his arms around me and kissed me, gently, but forcefully, unlike any kiss I had ever had with a girl. This time I was the one being kissed. I felt his tongue on my lips and they parted, and he french kissed me, and it took my breath away as his hands roamed over my shoulders and sides and back, and I could smell his breath and feel his thick, luxurious lips on mine, and his hands went down to my panties and he played with the lace of my waistband, then ran his hands over my thighs, feeling the nylon there. I must have whimpered or moaned because he stopped the kiss and asked, "You okay, baby?"

"Yes. I just... I've never... I don't know how to feel..."

"You want me to stop?"

"NO!" He chuckled and kissed me again, and I lost myself again, letting his hands roam over every part of my body until he stopped and said, "Stand up and let me get another good look at that pretty little outfit." I stood up in front of him, completely on display, turning when he said turn, showing my pantied backside to him, letting him look me over.

"That's a sexy look. You're a pretty little sissy. You'd look even prettier with some makeup. You ever worn makeup?" I told him no, and he asked me more about my crossdressing, and I told him about sneaking lingerie at an early age, and how I had gotten some lingerie of my own, and how often I wore it, and what I thought about when I masturbated, and my fears about being homosexual. I told him how hard it was for me to maintain an image of masculinity. I told him everything, because somehow, with him, it wasn't shameful. It seemed like a joke that I would ever worry about it because HE was so comfortable with it. Not just comfortable, he liked it. He thought I was sexy.

"Why don't you spend the night here. I'll feed you breakfast in the morning."

I smiled back at him. "Breakfast?"

"Nothing you can't handle, sissyboy." I leaned down and kissed him, then let him lead me off to his bed. If this is what being a sissyboy was like, I liked it. I might feel guilty about it later, but right now, my head was spinning at the pleasure, the fulfillment of being a sissy little cocksucker. Once in the bedroom, I took off my stockings and garter belt but left on my panties at the Chief's insistence. We spooned together in his bed, and I fell asleep with my head on his arm, feeling his strong body all along my back and his manhood poking against my butt, and I wondered what else the Chief was going to teach me.

12