The Chosen One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Seeing this, one of the acolytes brought him a drink of a greenish colour.

“This will revive you, Chosen One, and give you much seed.”

The draught was sweet and seemed to revive his strength quickly.

He soon after chose an older priestess to be his next partner. His choice had fallen upon her because unlike most of the other acolytes and priestesses, she had no hair round her pudenda.

Paulos had still not gazed fully upon the female organ, and he calculated that this one without the hair to hide her organ would enable him to see better the female mystery.

When she entered and lay with him he said, “I yearn to see your womanhood.” She smiled at him and said, “It shall be as you wish, Chosen One. Place cushions beneath me that I may be more readily exposed to you.”

He placed cushions beneath her firm rounded buttocks, and she parted her legs for him.

He knew from the touch of his fingers with the other women that the female was more complex than the male, but he was truly amazed at what he saw.

The High Priestess had exposed herself to him for a moment, but now Paulos gazed long at the woman’s organ while she instructed him in its parts.

Her own fingers roaming over her organ she parted the outer lips to show him the pink inner lips that were already glistening with her female fluid. Then parting the inner lips to reveal her entrance she said, “Here is where you penetrate the mystery of woman to make her fruitful.” Then lifting a little hood of skin at the top of her organ to reveal a small nub of flesh, she explained, “This is the place of a woman’s highest pleasure, touch this and the woman will desire you.”

She circled the nub with her finger, then said, “Touch me like that, Chosen One.”

Imitating her movement Paulos circled the nub with his finger and the woman began to give little moans of pleasure.

After a few moments of this she said, “Come Chosen One, surely you wish to take pleasure in a woman’s fragrance and taste her fluid? Touch me with your tongue and take your pleasure of me.”

Paulos leaned forward and placed his tongue in her womanhood and smelt her rose fragrance and tasted her, and found her good, and his lust for her grew until with a loud cry he flung himself upon her and sated his hunger.

As full realisation came upon him that he could have any woman he desired to implant his seed in once, Paulos grew sated with their compliance. In the House of Acolytes he saw an exceptionally lovely girl. This girl always seemed to try and hide from him when he entered their House, and this made him desire her urgently.

He signalled his desire and the girl was brought to him in his apartments, but she cowered away from him pleading; “I beg of you, Chosen One, do not come upon me, I am a virgin and fear the pain. There are many other virgins who long for you to take their maidenheads receive one of them.”

One of the acolytes who had brought her spoke; “Foolish girl, do you not know it is death to refuse the Chosen One?”

The girl still cringed away from Paulos, and this only made him lust for her even more. The two acolytes who had brought her tried to bear her down upon the couch so that Paulos might enter her, but she fought so ferociously that they retreated, and one said, “I shall bring a priestess to reason with her.”

When she returned with the priestess there came with the four other acolytes carrying bonds.

“You understand it is death to refuse the Chosen One?” the priestess asked.

“Yes,” quavered the girl.

The priestess turned to Paulos; “Chosen One, you may save her from death if you but say you do not desire her.”

Paulos had grown arrogant knowing the power he wielded over the women, and being aroused by her resistance he had no mercy on the girl. “I do desire her,” he said.

The priestess said, “Then there is one other way by which we might save her life.” She turned to the acolytes and said, “Seize and bind her so the Chosen One may have his will.”

The screaming and weeping girl was forced down upon the couch and tied spreadeagled upon it. The priestess said to Paulos, “She is yours; we shall leave you to plant your seed in her.”

The girl, now exhausted by her struggles, lay quietly weeping at his mercy. She no longer pleaded but lay in hopeless misery as Paulos came between her legs and sought her opening with his mighty phallus. Finding it, he pressed against her, and encountered strong resistance to his thrust. The girl’s hymen was firm and tough.

For a moment Paulos was at a loss to know what to do, and then impatient to make full penetration of the girl, he took firm hold on her hips and thrust fiercely.

The girl gave a piercing shriek of agony as he burst through and seemed to faint but never the less Paulos stayed with her until he had discharged his seed into her.

When he withdrew he saw his shaft and the couch drenched in blood and he called for the acolytes.

The priestess returned with them and seeing the blood said, “You have had your will with her, then?”

“Yes.”

Two of the acolytes half carried the sagging girl away and the priestess ordered the blood soaked cushions to be replaced and Paulos to be cleansed.

Paulos had received no real joy with the girl and felt shame for his deed. From then on he chose only those girls and women that showed some eagerness to be with him.

Having been told that his task was to make the women fruitful so that they might bear children who would one day become acolytes and priestesses, he realised that there must have been other Chosen Ones in the past. It therefore puzzled him that he had seen no children. He asked his acolytes about this, and they smiled and said they would take him to the House of Children.

They led him to a place of many rooms and a large area that he was told was called the Place of Happiness. Here amid the myriad toys and games, the children played under the watchful eyes and guidance of priestesses, the children’s mothers.

He saw one lovely woman suckling her child at the breast, and he flamed for her and said, “I desire you.”

She smiled up at him and said, “When the child is fed and asleep I shall come to you, Chosen One.”

When she came to him her breasts were still heavy with milk, and she drew Paulos to her breast and placed a nipple into his mouth saying, “Let me nourish you, Chosen One,” and she suckled him as she would a child. When he had drunk his fill of her sweet milk he entered her, and it was the most exquisite and tender of all his unions.

Forbidden further congress with her, thereafter in all his unions, he thought of her.

Unable to be united again with her, he went to the House of Children many times in hope of seeing her, but she was never appeared to him again.

In visiting the House of Children it occurred to him that although he had seen many girls, there seemed to be no boy children above the age of two. He asked about this and was simply told, “They serve Helios in other ways.” They would say no more, so he had to rest content.

Daily Paulos went out of the temple for air and exercise. At first the weather was still cold and he went clad in furs, but as the days drew on Helios appeared more often and ever higher above the horizon. Plants that had hidden during the dark time began to peep above the surface of the earth and Paulos knew that soon Helios would look down upon them in full splendour.

One morning just after Helios had risen from his slumbers, four priestesses came to Paulos and announced, “You are to see the High Priestess today, we have come to give you your cleansing.”

Paulos had not seen the High Priestess since he had first been in union with her. It occurred to him that despite her words that he might not come upon her again perhaps she had changed her mind. Thus he looked forward to their meeting.

His cleansing by the priestesses seemed to take longer, and the oils they used were more aromatic.

His cleansing over he was not left naked, but was clad in a purple garment interlaced with gold thread. He was then escorted to a great hall in the temple he had never seen before. It was magnificent with its marble columns and golden decorations of symbols sacred to Helios.

To his amazement all the acolytes and priestesses seemed to be gathered there, standing in solemn ranks, the acolytes clad in white, the Priestesses in robes of red and gold.

At one end of the hall stood an altar and on it a magnificent image of the god Helios in the shape of a great gleaming golden circle, and before the altar stood the High Priestess.

Paulos was led to stand some five of six paces from her.

The High Priestess said in a loud voice, “Chosen One, the hour of your glory has come.”

She gave a signal with her hand and a priestess came forward with a large golden chalice.

“Drink of this, Chosen One, it is the wine of completion.”

Paulos took the chalice and looking into it saw a dark red liquid. He hesitated for a moment, then lifting the chalice to his lips, drained it empty.

He saw the High Priestess raise her arms and begin to speak; “O Helios, we here present and offer to you the Chosen One. He has made fruitful many wombs among your Daughters and as we shall in due season bring forth, so we beseech you to bless our land with an abundant harvest. Grant that our sheep, goats and cattle may multiply under your beneficent rays and all prosper in the season of your light that we may have a plentiful store in the dark time.”

Paulos had begun to feel drowsy. Whirls of coloured light seemed to spin in his head and he could hardly comprehend the words that the High Priestess spoke. Her figure seemed to undulate before his eyes and he struggled to remain standing.

He heard as if at a great distance her words now spoken in aloud voice:

“This sacrifice we make unto you, Mighty and Merciful Helios.”

Suddenly the marble floor beneath his feet seemed to fall away from him. Paulos had a searing glimpse of a massive fire burning white hot far beneath as he fell.

In the hall was heard one brief shriek of agony. The marble slabs swung back into place, and for minute there was solemn silence. One young acolyte smiled secretly as she recalled her own agony.

Then High Priestess spoke once more:

“Daughters of Helios, our offering is made. Helios is appeased. We now must await the coming of the new Chosen One when next the season of darkness is upon the land. May Helios bless you all.”

As an epilogue to this story I should perhaps indicate for those curious about the matter, the fate of boy children born to the Daughters of Helios.

All the children born to the Daughters of Helios were of the most beautiful. At the age of two the boys were divided into two groups, those slightly less favoured were emasculated, and eventually served in the depths of the temple as keepers of the fire, cooks and kitchen and garden slaves.

The more favoured were sold to the great ones in the Polis. Among the most avid purchasers of these boys were the young wives of the great ones, who kept them for the time when their husbands no longer came upon them, or when the women themselves became bored with their men’s couplings.

12