The Christmas Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She dipped them into my mouth a few times and laid them over my nose, smothering me with them for a few moments. I could have died a very happy man at that point, with Carla tea bagging me to death.

Carla slipped her whole dick back into my mouth and started gagging me with it, as Miranda started grunting louder and thrusting harder. I felt her dick swelling up inside of me and I knew, it was time. Without any verbal warning, Miranda's cock began to pulsate inside of me and I felt the familiar warmth of cum, spurting deep into my asshole.

When she finished, Miranda withdrew her dick from my ass and fell back onto the couch, sweating and panting. Next thing I knew, Carla had moved from fucking my mouth, to lifting my legs back into the air again and replacing Miranda's dick in my ass with her own. I gave a low grunt, as she slipped right into me. I was still really loose and with how wet I was from Miranda's cum, there was no need for more lube.

"Damn, that ass feels good!" Carla cried out, as she started slowly fucking me.

In and out, she slammed her cock, taking her time at first and gradually building up speed. She stopped briefly, to turn me back onto my hands and knees again, and that's when she really let loose and started ramming me with everything that she had.

Lexie and Brianna ended up joining in, too. While Carla was busy fucking my ass, possibly even harder than Miranda had done, I had a mouthful of cock...literally a mouthful. Lexie and Miranda had managed to stretch my jaw wide enough, to work both of their enormous dicks, between my lips. I gagged and retched, my eyes watering from gagging so hard and my asshole spasming and clenching tightly around Carla's dick.

Things only got more out of control, from that point.

As Carla blew her load deep in my ass, another girl...the one who I had seen first, on the couch with her lover, when I first arrived...moved behind me and took Carla's place.

I groaned, as I felt her sliding into me and she started pounding away. I was literally being gang fucked right now, something I had never experienced before. I'd done spit roast before, I had even managed to suck two dicks at once before. I had never been the focus of a gang fuck though; I was loving it.

Before long, my ass had been filled with so much cum, it was leaking out all over the hardwood floor. I'd swallowed at least a gallon of it and my jaw was aching too much, for me to try sucking anything else. Every girl in the apartment had, had their way with me that night. I felt like such a dirty cock sucker but, in a really, really good way. It had been a while, since I'd had a sexual encounter that satisfying and I was thankful that I had found the ad on Craigslist, which led me to that party.

When it was done and over with, Miranda took me to her room and had her way with me one more time. Even though my ass was feeling pretty sore, I was more than willing to go one last round. When we finished, I fell asleep in her bed and Miranda drifted off not too long after that.

The next morning, before I left, Miranda told me they would be having another party for New Year's Eve; which was only a week away. She told me, she wanted me to come if I could and I happily accepted the invitation. After the fun we had all had together the night before, there was no way I could pass it up.

12