The Christmas Party Photo

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then it was Owen's turn. The two girls pushed him over onto his back and went back to taking turns kissing him, then they started working their way down over his chest and stomach until they reached his boxers. Occasionally they would break from kissing his body to kiss each other, which gave Owen a chance to breathe again and also gave him a great show.

Tess pulled off his boxers and smiled as Heidi looked appreciably at her husband's cock. Tess smiled up at him, and realizing that he wouldn't last long if they jumped right in, she decided to drag things out for him.

She wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and pulled it towards her, giving him a little kiss on the tip of his cock. Then she moved it over to Heidi, who quickly understood and gave an equally quick little kiss on the other side of his cock. Then they kissed each other over his cock, making sure he could see. Then Tess took it back and gave it a longer, more thorough kiss, passing it back to Heidi to return the favor, followed by another wet girl kiss. The next time she licked her tongue around his cock, then watched Heidi do the same. The next time they took just the head of his cock into her mouth, and then finally Tess let his whole cock slide in. For added impact, she kissed and licked his balls while Heidi took his cock into her mouth. He groaned as he watched them hungrily licking and kissing his cock.

There was no way that Owen was going to last long like this, and Tess knew it, and she didn't want him to come just yet. She pulled Heidi up and gave her a wink.

"Maybe we should let him cool off," she said.

Heidi nodded her understanding, and the girls backed off from him, but not too far. They knelt in front of him and took turns kissing and fondling each others breasts. If they thought that would cool Owen down they were mistaken. His cock was harder than ever as he stroked it watching the girls play. He wondered for a fleeting moment that maybe this was as far as his wife was going to take things. He was wrong.

Tess maneuvered Heidi above him and took his cock into her hand. Smiling down at her husband, she nodded that it was ok. She wanted to watch him fuck Heidi.

She took her time about it though. As Heidi straddled her husbands cock, she used it as a tool to rub it all over her upper thighs and lower abdomen. Eventually she got his cock into position and began to caress Heidi's clit with it, which led her to let out a long, slow sigh of satisfaction. She could sense that Heidi was aching to take him in, and finally she relented. She was warm and wet and he slid into her immediately, and both of them gasped at the feeling.

Tess moved down to her husband's face and their eyes met briefly. She smiled at the passion in his eyes, and they mouthed a quiet "I love you" before she set in to kissing him all over his face, neck, chest. Meanwhile, Heidi was watching them as she slowly gyrated up and down on his cock. Tess worked her way down Owen's body until she was kissing his lower stomach, and became mesmerized watching his cock moving in and out of Heidi. Heidi had such a beautiful body, and she ached to kiss her again.

She straddled Owen's face and her lips found their way to Heidi's mouth. She had no sooner slipped her tongue into Heidi's mouth than she felt Owen slip his tongue into her pussy. She gasped and twitched at the contact, and she transferred her passion to her mouth, kissing Heidi deeply and then moving down and kissing her breasts.

All three were intoxicated by the feeling of pleasuring one person while being pleasured by another, and watching the other two doing the same. Owen would've preferred that their current position went on forever, but the feeling of Heidi on his cock and Tess on his mouth was pushing him over the edge, and he felt his orgasm coming like a train. He felt his hips coming off the bed and he felt like his cock was going to split Heidi in two, while his tongue went into high gear on his wife's quivering body. He moaned, but only he knew it because his mouth was on Tess. But Heidi knew he was coming, because his cock had gotten huge inside her and was now filling her with warm fluid.

His release overwhelmed her, and she collapsed forward into Tess and they fell giggling into the bed. Owen was completely spent and was trying to catch his breath. The girls weren't down long though, they were soon back to making out with each other, which quickly led them to a comfortable but passionate 69 position.

After five minutes of watching his wife with her face passionately buried in Heidi's cum filled pussy, Owen unexpectedly felt his cock harden and he was ready to get back into the action, though he watched them for another five minutes just to be sure.

He moved in behind Tess and slipped his cock into her warm wetness, and immediately he felt Heidi's tongue. He moaned loudly as he realized Heidi was licking his cock and going down on his wife at the same time. Tess body shook with yet another orgasm as she felt both the husband's cock and Heidi's tongue probing her deeply.

They rolled around the bed like lovers who had been together for years, it seemed like each knew just what to do. With every position they moved into, Owen was sure it couldn't get any better, and then the next position would top it. Tess was graciously willing to frequently share her husband's cock, so Owen found himself moving back and forth between the two. He became so lost in the passion that at one point he completely lost track of who he was fucking and who he was going down on.

Owen was desperately trying to avoid another orgasm because he knew he would be done after that, but he knew the time was coming soon. Tess had moved over on all fours over Heidi and was going down on her again for the umpteenth time, and he moved in behind her and slid his cock into her now burning hot pussy. He was in perfect position to fuck his beautiful wife doggy style while watching her go down on their friend. There was no way he could hold out long like that. When he did come it was even more explosively than before. He felt his orgasm coming and still got in several more minutes of long, slow pumping before he groaned loudly and erupted into his wife, who was so preoccupied with pleasuring Heidi that he wasn't sure she noticed.

He collapsed on the bed between the girls and they all laughed and said the usual things about how they couldn't believe that this had happened. Both Tess and Heidi swore they had never been with a girl before, but the night had blown their minds.

Owen noticed that Tess had her phone on the bed stand, and he reached over and held it over the trio.

"One more picture of the HOT group?" he grinned.

"NO MORE PICTURES!" yelled the girls in unison.

"No worries," he replied. "I don't need a picture to remember this night!"

12