The Circle Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were quiet and listened to Zoey urging the men on as they sucked on her tits.

Sheila reached a decision, "Yes. Yes, I do believe in 'us.'" The tone of her voice was so forceful that Jim glanced over at her several times to try to determine just what kind of mood she had adopted. More quietly, she said, "Yes. I commit to 'us.' I'm scared, but I think I can do this."

She caught one of his glances and smiled at him, and in that smile she knew she'd conquered the ice princess. She was willing to be in a relationship - multiple relationships, and she was willing to be open and loving if she was loved back and not taken advantage of. She was becoming the kind of person she'd dreamed of, but hadn't allowed herself to be. If this failed, she knew the risk would be colossal and she'd never recover; the men and her friends knew it too.

At her house, Sheila pushed her fears aside and led everyone in and then into the family room containing two sofas at angles to a large screen TV and media center. The room had a warm and inviting feeling to it, and with all the books and knickknacks gave off a warm, lived-in feeling. She brought in a couple of bottles of wine, and started a movie on Netflix that no one appeared to be interested in seriously watching. It was their excuse for being together.

Matt and Zoey had started making out on one sofa with frequent whispering between the pair in between kisses.

Sheila sat down between Jim and Bob. They all sipped their wine, and watched part of the movie, although their thoughts were elsewhere.

Bob leaned in, "May I kiss you?"

Sheila smiled, "I'd be pissed off if you didn't." She turned to him.

The pair picked up where they'd left off in their last bout of kissing. Tongues started to fly between their mouths, and soon they were both panting.

Sheila knew Jim was snug against her on the sofa, and accepted that it was a good thing when he started to kiss her neck and run a tongue around her ears. She could also feel his hands reaching around her from the back to her rib cage, his thumbs gently stroking the underside of her breasts through her clothing. She was glad she'd worn a thin bra.

Bob ran his tongue down her neck from in front of her, taking care to kiss at least every inch until he was as deep into her visible cleavage as her blouse allowed. He toyed with the top button with two fingers, but then moved away from it. He noted Sheila's disappointment, pleased that she apparently wanted the two men to fondle her simultaneously. Maybe the ice princess really had vanished.

The temperature in the room seemed to rise. On the other sofa, Matt had pulled off Zoey's t-shirt and cast her bra aside so he could suck on her breasts and nipples. Zoey had no reason to be embarrassed; she'd been half-nude with each of the three men in previous make out sessions and at the beach, although she'd never been on display to two of them while a third attended to her needs.

Sheila reached down to Jim's hands and pulled them up so that they cupped her breasts as he sat behind her. She could feel her nipples hardening at his touch, and knew he could too.

Bob kissed so wonderfully, and Jim's kisses and touches around her body were just the ultimate in pleasure for the day. She wanted to enjoy the feelings of warmth and lust that swept through her mind and body.

"God, will you please undo the buttons," she urged them, with a definite tone of impatience.

Bob moved slowly but deliberately, and soon Sheila shed the blouse, tossing it onto the coffee table in front of the sofas. Her bra followed. She made out with Jim between shedding each item.

"Suck on my tits," she implored Bob and Jim. She shimmied her breasts enticingly at both men, and then thrust her chest out at Bob.

As the two men took turns at her breasts, they also alternated raising her sexual temperature with French kisses and romantic whispers. As Jim sucked on her he stroked her thighs, moving higher and higher up her legs as the seconds ticked by. Sheila only invited more attention to herself.

Sheila reached out with both hands to the crotches of the men beside her, trying to rub their cocks through the denim material of their jeans. Except for the forays with the suntan lotion the week before, these were the first intentional contacts below the waist between the six of them.

Jim whispered, "If you want, you can take it out."

Only a few seconds later, Sheila sat up and undid his belt and zipper until she could pull down Jim's pants. His briefs went with them, leaving his cock waving in the air. Sheila turned and repeated the revealing on Bob. Both men smiled invitingly, but inside their thoughts were dancing with joy: Sheila was craving sex from not one man, but two, and she was acting to make that happen.

With a cock in each hand she sat back and slowly but expertly masturbated each man, but it was more than that. She used her hands to make love to the men. As they focused on her breasts and upper body, she focused on their cocks. She kissed one man, and then the other, the kisses getting hotter and hotter as tongues touched and licked in open air.

Each of Sheila's hands caressed and strokes the long shafts she held, sliding up to the end, cupping the very cap, and then sliding down the shaft again. From time to time, she fondled each man's ball sack.

On the other sofa, Zoey made the last moves to rid Matt of his pants, and then she was bobbing up and down on his shaft giving him a superb blowjob. His moans filled the room. Somehow, she'd shed her jeans and only wore a revealing thong.

Sheila moaned, "Oh, God, this is so decadent." The three of them watched Zoey and Matt for a moment. Sheila continued to aggressively pump each cock in her hands, going faster and faster as each second passed, even saying in a voice almost to herself, 'Come on, cum for Sheila. Spurt that man cum all over us.'

Jim was the first to spout off. All the willpower in the world couldn't keep him from reacting to the stimulation of the handjob, the proximity of Sheila and her apparent sexual willingness, and the sight of his friend getting blown a few feet away by another girl he deeply liked.

Sheila giggled as his first two strong shots hit her left breast and side, and dripped down her half-nude body. His other pulses covered her hands and his cock. Jim moaned throughout his orgasm.

Sheila released him and smeared his cum into her magnificent breasts and the valley between. She then leaned over and took his shaft into her mouth and ran her tongue around the head, lapping up the excess cum as she moved. The action triggered more pulses deep in his body, although nothing else reached the surface. This far exceeded anything Jim might have dreamed about with her.

Sheila pushed away the thoughts in her head that she had done this before, but it had turned out badly. This was different. She felt loved and surer of herself.

Sheila then turned and went down on Bob's steely cock. He warned, "Sheila, I'm about to blow." She didn't stop, and only intensified her efforts by bobbing up and down faster and harder. Bob moaned and then the pulses started deep inside him, sending his semen speeding through his male tubing, and out into Sheila's mouth. She captured every drop, except for one rivulet that she intentionally allowed to run down her chin.

When he'd finished his climax, Sheila pulled away. She faced Bob and Jim, and showed them her mouth and how full of cum it was. She then swallowed in a lewd display of bravado. She was reminded of a porn video on the Internet; the girl doing the double blowjobs looked as though she had fun and liked the male effluent. Sheila liked the act, the taste, the feel, and how pleased both men were with her. She felt warm and wondered why she hadn't discovered this years earlier.

Bob and Jim each told Sheila how hot she was, and how much they'd enjoyed what had just happened. They each promised more pleasure the next night when they had another date. The French kissed her without reservation, something she noted with comfort and surprise given that she knew she must still taste like cum.

On the other sofa, Matt had also cum, filling Zoey's mouth and gullet with his cum. To his surprise, Zoey had the ability of going deep throat, thus she had been able to amaze him my taking every fraction of an inch of his large cock into her mouth and throat until her nose pushed into his groin. The pair were reclining together, an odd mixture of semi-nudity, and raining kisses on one another.

12