The Circle Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a second round of lovemaking, the guys left Sheila and Zoey together. The girls were cuddled together on one of the sofas, obviously with the intent of sleeping nude together after some further lovemaking. The men were pleased that they were being so open about their affection for each other.

Jim and Matt arranged lunch with Alice in the morning. They met at the local Paneras, and after getting their salads and sandwiches they quickly updated Alice on what had happened with the two girls.

Alice said, "So you accomplished your big goal. What now?"

Matt said, "Not quite. We still have some loose ends. Obviously, we have to bring Monica into the fold when she returns from Colorado with her parents. We also want to bring you into our circle, assuming that you want to spend more time with us."

"Oh, I do. I do. I'm grateful that you really want me, despite my advanced age."

Jim said, "You're in my constellation of intimate friends who I love. I wouldn't have it any other way given that you're willing, and forget the age thing. You've given us confidence and wisdom of your experience to help us do the right thing with our girlfriends ... and I love you."

"Will the girls accept me?" Alice clearly was touched by the words of love.

"We'll see. That's partly why we wanted to talk. We have a problem at this point, probably one that a lot of people in our age bracket have. We don't have a place to connect with each other. There's an opportunity there too."

"You mean fuck, and you'd like to use my place to fuck your girlfriends, right?"

"Yes and yes," Jim laughed. "I also think this might be the idea way to introduce you to the group too. We show up to make love to one another, and right now we have an extra guy with Monica being away. So, you join The Circle and handle the extra guy as we rotate partners. Everybody gets to know you and how loving and much fun you are, and bingo, you're in The Circle."

Alice thought about that for a few bites of her salad. "I like it. I'll do it. I assume you want to start tonight."

Heads nodded.

"Good. I need some cock in a bad way. I almost thought we might stop by my place on the way back to work, but this seems more reasonable. How about you come by around seven."

"Want us to bring dinner?"

"Yes. Can you do Chinese takeout?"

"You got it."

12