The Circle Ch. 07

Story Info
Unexpected interruption, a little incest, health check.
5.7k words
4.79
30.3k
22

Part 7 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 7 – Unexpected interruption, a little incest, health check

Seven nude people sat around Alice's living room. Monica was cuddled against Bob toying with his flaccid cock, Zoey with Jim, and Alice and Sheila with Matt who had his arms around both women stroking their breasts.

Monica spoke, "This is the most amazing night of my life. This so far exceeds any sexual experience – any life experience – I've ever had. I could feel slutty, but instead I feel fulfilled and loved by each of you. I never thought I'd ever indulge in group sex, and certainly not with other girls. I never thought I'd eat cum from the pussies of my two best friends as one of my boyfriends did me from behind. I'm probably dreaming."

Alice extended her arm and stroked Monica's arm and then the slope of her nearest breast as Matt moved his hand out of the way. "Love! That's the whole idea, darling."

Just then, there was a knock on the door. Everyone looked at Alice.

Alice said in a whisper, "I'm not expecting anyone. Maybe they'll go away." Whoever it is can't see in, but they can see that a light is on." She sat on the edge of the sofa, wondering what to do, especially since she was still a little drippy.

The knocking persisted, about once every twenty or thirty seconds for a few cycles.

Alice got up and looked through the eyepiece in the door. They heard her gasp, "Oh, shit. It's Tracy – Jim's sister, and she looks determined." She added, "Go into the bedroom, and I'll see if I can get rid of her." The two had met at a fast food restaurant downtown weeks earlier when Jim had introduced them and they had lunch together; he explained that Alice was his primary source of dating help with the ice princesses. Tracy and Alice had clicked.

After the room was cleared, Alice cranked the door open. "Hi Tracy. What do you want at this late hour? This is not a good time."

Tracy pushed through the door into the living room. "It's a very good time. I have serious boy problems, and need advice from you. I saw my brother's car in the parking lot. I know you've been helping him with dating some of his girlfriends. Now, I need help – real bad." As she reached the center of the living room, she said, "Where is he? I know he comes over here."

Alice stood there nude. She planted her hands on her hips and said more firmly, "As I said, this is not a good time."

Tracy turned and suddenly realized that Alice was naked. "Oh, shit. I'm sorry ... you're fucking my brother ... I'm so jealous."

Tracy looked around the dimly lit room, this time taking in the piles of clothing from multiple men and women. Alice could almost see the light bulb of realization click on over Tracy's head.

Tracy turned to Alice, this time really taking in the beauty of her nudity. She said, "You're having a party and I just crashed – a sex party – and my brother is here. That must mean that Matt and Bob are here too ... with others – girls." She pointed at a couple of the bras draped over chairs.

Tracy muttered, "Holy shit." She looked to Alice for help in what to do. She'd correctly assessed exactly what was going on, but had become frozen in position with indecision. She wanted to stay. She wanted to participate. She dreamed about this when she masturbated – being in the midst of a bunch of other people fucking and making out.

Jim appeared from the bedroom with a towel wrapped around his waist. "Hello, Tracy." Towels had been the only option as everyone's clothes lay spread out around the living room.

Tracy rasped out, "Hi. I'm sorry for barging in ..." She stared at the bulge in the towel where her brother's hard-on poked. She felt a flush run through her body at the thought of his cock. She'd never seen it, but suddenly it was so close and available.

Jim went and hugged her. "I haven't exactly been around for you recently. I heard you say you needed help. What about?" He steered her to a straight back chair. Alice disappeared into the bedroom and returned a moment later in a thin robe that barely covered her pussy.

Tracy said, "This is sort of embarrassing and personal in so many ways, especially since I found you here – with your friends having a little orgy. I promise I won't say anything to anybody."

Tracy took a deep breath, "I wanted Kyle to fuck me, but he got cold feet. He barely said anything. We were making out, I thought we were about to do 'it' for the first time, and suddenly he stopped, started the car, and drove away. He barely said a word and just dropped me back at the house, and took off like a scared rabbit. Am I so obnoxious that I provoke that reaction? Why would he do that to me? I was very nice and inviting."

Tracy's eyes teared up, "I tried to be sexy for him. He's been to third base with me – fingering my pussy, and I've even given him a couple of blowjobs. Why? I don't even know if this means he just broke up with me. He didn't say anything, just took off after I got out of the car."

Jim looked at Alice with puzzlement. He chuckled, "If I'd been presented with that situation, I would still have my dick in your pussy." The frank language between the brother and sister was not unusual, although they usually used it to taunt or inflame the other. That night there seemed to be another motivation and another message.

Alice said softly, "Honey, I think you've just met your first case of performance anxiety in a man. He was embarrassed in some way, maybe even knew he couldn't do what you wanted despite his willingness to do so, and so he ran. Were you going to fuck in his car?"

"Yes. We'd laid the front seats back to make out, and I'd climbed over the console so he could finger me. I was almost naked until he started driving. I kept asking what was wrong. He was back on the main road before I even had my tits covered."

"He might have been spooked by where you were parked, or all sorts of things. It probably has nothing to do with you at all, but being in your presence, he was mortified. The poor guy."

"What should I do?"

Alice thought, searching for an answer.

A female voice from the bedroom door said, "Text him right now. Tell him how you care for him and really like him, and that you're sorry for embarrassing him by pushing him to have sex. More of the former than the later. Tell him that you want to talk to him and not play games or wonder if you still have a relationship. Emphasize that you care for him and want a relationship with him. Tell him you want to see him tomorrow or Sunday if he can make it; that'll give him some time to get over his snit." Zoey came into the room also wearing a towel around her pixie-like body, except her boobs nearly prevented the towel from staying shut.

Behind Zoey at the doorway peered Matt and Sheila, obviously still naked.

Sheila said, "Don't meet him at night, if possible. Do it in a neutral location, like the parking lot of McDonalds, or something. Emphasize that it's just so you can talk and tell him face-to-face that you care about him."

Alice confirmed that Sheila and Zoey's idea were good ones.

Tracy pulled out her cellphone and immediately started to wildly text. As she composed her text a very naked Bob came out of the bedroom, showing no embarrassment whatsoever at being in front of the teenager. He came up behind Tracy, and as she finished, he wrapped his arms around her and kissed her neck.

"Hi Trace."

"Hi Bob. You don't have any clothes on." Her voice was sort of dreamy, and she spoke slowly, obviously intrigued by the nudity around her.

"And you have way too many clothes on."

Tracy looked at the others in the room that now included everyone. She smiled, "May I join you ... please? I am over dressed, and I'm also horny as hell."

"Are you eighteen?" Bob asked as he turned Tracy to face him. Even if she were eighteen, Bob would feel like he was playing with jailbait.

"As of three weeks ago."

"Then you can stay." Bob popped open the top button on Tracy's blouse, and when she didn't respond except with a smile, he went to the next ... and the next. In between, he leaned in and kissed the sexy teenager. She kissed back with zeal. She'd liked Bob for years, and loved when he'd hang out at the house with her brother.

Matt appeared in front of Tracy and helped remove her blouse, and then after Bob had unhitched it, her bra. He leaned in and sucked on each breast as Tracy inhaled sharply. Tracy reached down and held each man's cock, feeling them harden further in her hands.

Matt undid the belt and zipper on Tracy's shorts. As her shorts dropped, Tracy again took ahold of Matt's cock with one hand and Bob's cock in the other. Despite the awkwardness, she also had her thong pushed down her legs.

Matt and Bob guided Tracy to the sofa. A couple of people moved to give them room.

The others in the room watched closely as the teen got seduced – no, seduction seems to mean the person might not want what is about to happen and so they're subtly persuaded by various words and actions to bend to the will of the seducer. Tracy wanted this; she wanted to get laid, re-laid, and par-laid. She'd come to Alice's wanting to talk about having sex, and now she was going to get it times three or more.

Tracy looked over at her brother with a lecherous smile as she tugged at her own breasts. She had a visible desire for rampant sex that night. Her breasts were young and classic and made every mouth in the room want to savor them for hours. An aroma from her pussy filled the room, revealing just how in heat Tracy was for cock.

Jim rolled his eyes, but he wasn't about to stop his sister. He'd always wanted to see her nude. Many times he'd had dreams about making love with her, and that night would be the opportunity.

Tracy broke into a larger grin as she blew him a kiss; "Oh, this is going to be so much fun."

Much later, as they pulled into his driveway, Jim turned to his sister with a chuckle as well as some concern, "Any regrets about tonight?"

Tracy swooned. "Are you kidding? I've never been happier. I got fucked really well by you and two other guys all of whom I've lusted after for years, plus I got romanced and introduced to sapphic sex by four other girls who gave me a whole new perspective on life and sex. What's not to like? What's not to love? I told everyone, and I repeat it for you, I want a repeat of this every night the rest of my life."

Jim implored, "You can't tell anyone, especially about you and me."

Tracy shook her head, "Oh, God, no. I know the stigma associated with incest, and with 'loose' teenage girls who end up at orgies with their older brothers. I don't mind being thought of as a slut, but I really followed through on that tonight."

"Do you have a reputation?"

"No, only a few random derogatory comments tossed around now and then at school, but all the girls do it to each other – and the guys. Sometimes it's used affectionately." Tracy paused, and added, "I've wanted to be your slut since I was fourteen, but never had the nerve or knew how to make it happen. Tonight was a dream come true."

"Or cum true," Jim teased, pronouncing the key word differently.

Jim paused as he put the car in park, "Oh, shit, are Mom and Dad going to be up waiting for you? It's three a.m. and your teenager has been out like an alley cat all night. I can do that, but you can't just yet without pissing them off."

"No. I texted Mom early in the evening after I'd fucked Bob. I told her I was hanging out with you and some of your friends. She was fine with that because you were protecting me. I made it sound like we were having a movie marathon. Alice did have Netflix on the whole time I was there. Personally, I would have preferred porn."

"I guess I must have been fucking you a few minutes after you talked to them." After a pause he asked, "Was the group sex too much for you?" He displayed genuine concern for his sister's feelings and emotions.

"No, I loved it and want more, more, more. I'd been in one other group situation, sort of, when Ellie and I gave blowjobs to Kyle and Mark in the same car. We even watched each other. A week after that we changed partners even, so the guys could see how we were different, and so we could taste a different cock and cum. They were fingering us too."

"You do have leanings towards being a slut, and I love it." Just before opening the side door, Jim kissed his sister again. The kiss was passionate and communicated all sorts of messages about love and lust.

Tracy said in a husky and inviting tone, "I want to sleep with you."

Jim puzzled that, "I think Mom and Dad would think that very strange and over the top. I want to be with you too, but ..."

Tracy countered, "What if I stayed on top of the covers, as though I came in to be with you in the middle of the night? I used to do that when I was younger."

Reluctantly, Jim nodded. "It's got to look totally innocuous."

"I get it."

Thirty minutes later, Jim deposited another load of cum in his sister's sodden pussy. As risky as it was neither could resist making love one more time before sleeping. It had taken all Jim's strength not to yell out his passion and love for Tracy. In the same way, Tracy had to stifle her scream of joy as the best climax of her life hit her like a runaway train.

Afterwards, Tracy slipped on her yoga pants, a heavy t-shirt, her bathrobe, and fuzzy slippers, and curled up next to her brother atop his covers. Jim turned on a window fan to air out the unmistakable odor of sex. Tracy had never felt so loved in all her life. In the corner of her mind, she wondered whether Kyle would ever be able to invoke the same feelings in her as her brother and his friends.

* * * * *

The male-only meeting of the growing circle of close friends met at the picnic table on the north side of the town commons. Bob had called the meeting a command performance, meaning Jim and Matt had to attend.

Bob lectured, "Details. We have to worry the details. If we want to keep this together for everyone we have to worry the details."

Jim said, "But we accomplished our big goal with the girls. We even did better than that by annexing Alice and Tracy into our group too. Tracy was so hot last night. God, she can talk dirty like no one else I've ever known."

Bob said, "So we three guys are in pig heaven, but there are five women, and that means two are always on the sidelines."

Matt countered, "But the girls say they like to play together. They've all become bisexual, at least with each other."

Bob shook his head, "Not good enough. I have a list of things we have to work on in order to hold everything together."

Jim nodded, "OK, maestro; let's hear your list."

"First, we need at least one more male, preferably two. I think we should talk to Alice about it, since I would think she'd want someone in the group closer to her own age. The downside of that is older men won't perform as well as we do. The upside is that maybe we find a real suave gentleman who can be a good role model for our future development."

"Second, I'm worried we're taking the girls for granted. Our dates are oriented to what horny males want to do: we eat and we fuck until we drop. I think we need to do some serious romancing of each girl in some way. We need to go back to how we were thinking about them when we were wooing them."

Third, Tracy asked me last night if we would consider admitting Ellie to the group. She's Tracy's best friend, and she's also your hot sister Matt. Could you be as laid back about her joining us as Jim has been about Tracy? I suspect the decision is really yours, since she's your sister."

Matt twisted his mouth at the tough question. "I'd try. I have wanted to have some kind of sex with her – she's gorgeous, but she rags on me all the time something fierce."

Jim said, "Just so you know, Tracy still does a little of that, mostly in front of my parents. I think it's now an act so they don't think there's anything going on between us. I still give her shit right back, but overall, the insults and sarcasm have dramatically dropped. She is, however, insatiable about sex – not only when we're all together, but she's taken to coming into my room in the middle of most nights. I'm worried we'll get caught. The only times she's skipped coming in is when Ellie has slept over. Let Ellie in the group and maybe I'll be fucking the two of them in the middle of the night." He grinned at the thought. Ellie was a hottie too.

Bob reiterated, "So what do we want to do about Ellie?" He looked at Matt as he spoke, figuring that her big brother might want to kill the idea.

Instead, Matt said, "I think I should have a little talk with her, maybe with Tracy present. I want her to know what she'd be getting into. Even though she's of legal age, she can still be pretty naïve about some things."

"Is she a virgin?"

"I shouldn't know this, but no she isn't. She's fucked several guys over the past two years. Mark is her current boyfriend, and I'm sure they're making good use of his van."

Bob said, "So, you'll let us know the outcome?"

"In the next several days, for sure."

Bob said, "I have a fourth item, and I'm not sure about it. Monica missed a number of key dates and events in our seduction process. She came back, and wham bam, we're fucking her like Armageddon is about to happen. I think we should each take her out on an individual date. I mentioned it to Sheila, and she thought it was a great idea. The date doesn't even have to have sex involved; just some outing that lets us say we love her."

"Fifth, on my agenda involves Christmas. I know it's over three months away, but we each have five – and if Ellie joins it'll probably be six serious girlfriends. We have got to start thinking about our gifting approach in the season. Just tuck that in the back of your heads. We need to invoke that Creativity item on our top ten list."

Alerted to the five concerns Bob had, the men talked more about each one and then broke up. By the end of the next day, they each had a one-on-one date with one of the three girls, and plans to take Tracy and Alice out too.

* * * * *

Bob took Monica out to dinner at the Homestead Restaurant, one of the top restaurants within a hundred miles. The cooking was rated as five stars, and the views from the porch they sat on in the early evening were impressive. Bob had made sure to get a table with a view, but also one set off from a few of the others so they could talk without being overheard.

After getting some glasses of wine, Bob asked, "One of the reasons for our date is that I wanted to do a health check with you; how are you feeling about our group and everything going on?"

Monica chortled, "You sure don't beat around the bush?"

"I thought we might spend the rest of the night talking about that one question and I wanted to allow enough time," Bob said with a smile back at her.

Monica said, "Let me break it down and tell you a secret. First, you no doubt noted that I got right into the group sex after I got back from the vacation in Colorado. You all seemed surprised, but one person there wasn't."

"Zoey," Bob intuited.

"Right. That's because when she'd started having group sessions with you three men and Sheila, Zoey called me that first night to talk about what had happened. You'd been in Sheila's family room and swapped around, although you hadn't had intercourse yet. Now, don't worry about what she said; it was all good. She was hornier than a river toad, and couldn't wait to have more sex with everybody. Later I learned that she and Sheila got it on. I couldn't wait to get back home and join in either. Later, she also told me that I was not supposed to know about the swapping around. So, that's how I behaved on that first night I rejoined you all. I wanted to be fucked fifty ways from Sunday in an open setting. Zoey said it was such a turn on, and she was right."

12