The Circle Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

An hour later, Don sat in the living room with Zoey on his lap. She only wore a thong; he wore boxers. She kept talking to him, "Oh, you were so good. I loved how you made love to me. I hope you'll choose me again." Don kept feeling her tits, and enjoying the pixie. He had a look on his face second only to a kid that found a fifty dollar bill on the sidewalk in front of a candy store.

A few minutes later, Michelle came out from the master bedroom wearing a man's t-shirt and obviously nothing else. For her age, she hadn't lost her attractiveness despite the unavoidable tilt towards maturity.

Michelle walked cautiously and slightly bowlegged. Behind her came Jim and Bob wearing summer shorts, both smiling at the job they'd apparently done on the older woman. Michelle went and flopped down on the sofa beside her husband and Zoey.

Zoey leaned over and kissed the woman with passion and tongue. She said, "Thank you for sharing Don with me. He was good - real good. You're a lucky woman, and has any other woman told you that you kiss really nice?"

Michelle nodded. "Thank you for sharing Jim and Bob. I have never been so royally fucked in my life, and by two men back to back to back. I'm amazed. This was my first threesome with two men."

Zoey smiled and kissed Michelle again, this time getting even more into it with her. After she stopped, Zoey said, "The more any of us have had sex, the more we seem to be capable of. Instead of wearing out, we seem to be building up to where we can all do more than we ever thought ourselves capable of. I guess the old adage about 'Use it, or lose it' is true."

Michelle looked at Jim and Bob. "Is that true?"

Both men nodded. Jim said, "When this started with the four girls, I could maybe do twice an evening. Now I'm sure of four to six times in an evening, and maybe ten orgasms over a day. I'm learning about Tantric sex and love too because it brings me closer to my partners in mind, body, and spirit. All of us are doing that."

Don's ears had perked up hearing Jim talk about his orgasmic capabilities. The others chortled to themselves as he obviously started to calculate what that would do for him.

Michelle stood and then strolled across to the kitchen and checked on the cake she'd taken out of the oven before going off with the men. "Oh, good. I can put icing on it now. I'll take a shower and be right back." She picked up her shorts and blouse from the kitchen floor and headed for the bedroom.

Monica winked at Matt who had been sitting in the room, and gave a jerk of her head indicating that he should follow Michelle. Matt rose and strolled towards the same bedroom Michelle had gone to use. As he left, he said, "Maybe I'll take a shower too."

The cake didn't get iced for another hour-and-a-half.

12