The Circle Ch. 14

Story Info
Graduation party, paternity, and more (part 1).
6.2k words
4.79
22k
16
0

Part 14 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 14 – Graduation party (Part 1)

The graduation from the nearby university for Tracy, Ellie, and Kyle, the youngest members of The Circle, was due the following May.

Sitting around one evening in April after some of The Circle had made love together in the family room, Alex enthusiastically suggested, "Hey, we need to have a blowout graduation party for our grads. Would you like that Ellie?"

Ellie lay spooned against Alex on the sofa in the same position they'd been in when they finished making love. His turgid cock remained inside the small girl's tight pussy. That night Ellie and Tracy had both dressed up as schoolgirls, so Ellie still wore some colorful knee socks and a little plaid skirt that had become almost a belt around her waist when the serious fucking began. She still had sneakers befitting of a fourteen year old on her feet; with the makeup the twenty-two-year-old indeed looked like jailbait.

Ellie said, "That'd be cool. Are you thinking big party or small group of friends kind of blowout?"

Alex said, "Oh, I was thinking a big blast with a hundred or more people. We could all use it as an excuse to invite some of our other friends, for instance, some of the guys that worked on the carport, the real estate gal that helpws us get the house, our great attorney and his staff, neighbors, other friends, and on and on."

Ellie turned slightly in his arms and kissed the older man. "You have the best ideas. I love you."

Alex turned to his side where Tracy had been similarly impaled on Nathan's long cock, "Trace, do you each have some friends in your class who you'd like to invite? We know you had study groups and all, but never heard much about your social life on campus."

Tracy too had that schoolgirl look about her, also looking like a fourteen-year-old Catholic schoolgirl. The outfit was only one that the women in The Circle had started to use to create some extra excitement and variety in the loving and seduction process.

Tracy laughed as she toyed with Nathan's cock, "Oh Daddy, of course, we've got friends on campus. We weren't hermits. It's just our sex life was all here at home, but we did a fair amount of socializing in there from time to time."

Kyle suggested from nearby, "We should make a guest list."

Zoey chimed in, "Great idea. I'll set up some sheets on the hall table. As anyone thinks of a name, write it down there."

Monica's head rose up from between Zoey's legs where she'd been vacuuming up Kyle's cum, "I'll put it in the computer later. I think we have about a three-hundred names in there that are family related. Many are out of town, but we could create a seriously large party just with those." She paused and added, "Don't forget about all our parents."

Jim had been slowly pumping his cock into Monica's pussy while in the doggie position. He said, "The wife of my boss at Evans Electronics does party planning. I bet she'd love to get hold of this one. Should I get in touch with her?"

Everyone in the room agreed to that course of action.

By noon the next day there were sixty names on the list. By the weekend there were one-hundred-and-fifty names, plus another hundred that had been culled out of The Circle's database of contacts.

Sandy Ross was an outgoing, vivacious blond woman of forty, who sparkled with personality the same way she had as the head cheerleader in high school and at the university. She'd been a stay-at-home mother for ten years when her children were young, but had then wanted to get back in the workforce, so she started 'Parties Made Easy,' a small company that could handle any type of soiree from a dinner party for two or three couples up to a huge backyard wedding.

Sandy sat in the living room at The Circle's home and listened to six of The Circle members talk about what the party might be like. Of course, she had some of her own ideas to stimulate their thinking.

Sandy took extensive notes. The group decided to take some of the common money in The Circle's combined account and have the party catered and to pay Sandy. At her recommendation, they also decided that a large tent in the backyard would be a good idea given the uncertainty of the late-May weather.

Considering the size of the house and yard, plus the pool and the hot tub, Sandy recommended three shifts of guests. She said, "I'd start the party about three o'clock in the afternoon on a Saturday. Have a group you invite from three to six, a group you invite from five to eight, and a group you invite from seven to whenever o'clock."

"With three shifts of guests, if each group is about the same size, you won't over burden the resources of the house or outside, plus it'll be more manageable. You'll also be able to visit more with the people that come. Some will come early in their shift, and some late. One or two might stay for the whole gig, despite a suggested cutoff time."

Alex, Bob, Zoey, and Monica split the list up that evening into three groups of about eighty people per group. Monica had also drafted invitations that could be emailed to everyone.

Bob said, "You are very smart inviting everyone's parents in the afternoon. Mine will come, but they won't want to be here past dinner. With a lot of hors d'oeuvres they'll fill up on those, drink their quota of free wine, and then disappear."

Jim said, "I'm not sure my father will come. He still doesn't approve of our lifestyle. My mother will be here to show the flag and support Tracy's graduation the week before."

Matt walked by the group, "I have news that will mean something to most of you. My Aunt Amy is going to come east for the celebration and to see Alice." He waggled his eyebrows to indicate yet a further agenda.

Alex looked at people, "What?"

Jim explained to him, "Most of us have not met Aunt Amy, but over and over she's expressed an interest in participating as a special guest in all our circle activities – especially the sex. She and Alice lived together – and loved together, for a long time."

Matt nodded to confirm. "Plus, she is one hot woman. I've always dreamed of having a romance with her, but about the time I could get serious about that idea, she moved away because of work. She is my real aunt."

"Is she single?"

Matt said, "I think she's in some kind of relationship, but we'll have to see. My parents are very excited that she's coming too." We could all see the wheels start to turn in his head. "It just occurred to me; I wonder if Amy had some kind of relationship with my parents. She's my mom's sister, but I wonder if mom shared her with dad. A few little episodes just clicked in my head."

"What kind of things?"

"Like when I was a teen and arrived home from being out with the guys, and they were all upstairs in the master bedroom talking about decorating; or how Amy dressed all sexy to join mom and dad for dessert as I headed out for the night; or some of the whispered phone calls. There's more. Duh! I bet I missed a whole lot growing up."

Bob said, "I can hardly wait. I saw her picture and she's stunning."

Sandy became a frequent visitor to the house, coming by every couple of days with ideas about the yard, decorations, menus, the bar, furniture arrangements in the house, and more. She wanted this to be the blast of all blasts every held in the Dillonville area.

She came by late one Friday afternoon. Jim and Alice were making out on the living room sofa. Alice had started to 'show' so had the beginnings of a baby bump, but that hadn't slowed the nymphomaniac down in her love and lust for the men in The Circle, and often the women.

As Sandy rang the doorbell, she peered in one of the tall narrow windows beside the front door. Although they were partly frosted, one could carefully look between the etched part of the glass and clearly see what was going on inside. Sandy caught a glimpse of the couple as Jim scrambled to get his erect cock back into his pants, and Alice scrambled to put on her thong and t-shirt.

A few seconds later, Jim opened the door.

Sandy stood there blushing a nice scarlet color, having obviously seen the couple's start on some serious lovemaking. She was backing away from the door.

"I'm sorry for barging in. This is obviously a bad time; errr, I'll come back." She started to turn back to her car.

Jim laughed, "Hey, the damage has been done. Did you get a nice view of us scrambling to get dressed? Come on in. You have to understand that we're pretty casual about sex in this house."

Sandy looked around as she came into the living room. Alice was still tucking in her shirt. Monica was puttering around in the kitchen. Alex was reading in the family room. Matt and Tracy were making out on a chaise just outside the glass door going to the porch.

Sandy observed to Jim, "You're all so public!"

Alice came up and greeted their friend, "Why not? Sex is a beautiful act. We all love each other, and believe consenting adults can do what they want about sex. We're not monogamous or exclusive, and enjoy seeing each other in 'hot' situations. I guess we're a family of exhibitionists and voyeurs."

Sandy blushed some more as she saw Matt peel away Tracy's top through the window. She said, "I don't know how you ever get anything done around here ... except making love all the time."

Jim laughed and challenged, "Who said we get anything done except for having sex?"

Sandy smiled, "Suddenly, I think you have the right idea and everybody else is missing the boat."

Jim laughed, "You'll have to bring Brad along sometime, and we'll introduce you to the wonders of Circle membership."

Sandy said, "So that little reference to you all inThe Courier a year or so ago was correct."

"We never said it wasn't," he retorted as he led her to the dining room table where the party planners usually met.

"I heard there was a video," Sandy said.

"There is, but it got squashed. Supposedly, we have the only copy now."

Sandy giggled, "Someday, I'd like to watch that."

Monica had been listening, "Maybe I'll show you part of it after our meeting, unless you have to rush off."

"For this, I'll stay even if I was meeting the President." She laughed.

The subgroup helping to plan the party met with Sandy for forty-five minutes. The topic was how to deploy and use the caterers, including some of their special warming equipment for the hot hors d'oeuvres and main menu items. They decided to empty out the garages and carport, and use some of that space in lieu of a second tent, and to give the caterers space to add a second kitchen for the day of the party.

As the group broke up, everyone was folding up their notes. Sandy turned to Monica, "I hope you were serious about showing me that video. I've been dying of curiosity for over a year."

Monica smiled, "Come with me." She led Sandy into the family room, and offered her a seat. Monica rifled through some of the DVDs on a shelf near the TV, chose one, and started it in the DVD player.

The video had obviously been shot from a drone. It started on the ground outside the property on the cul-de-sac near their large house. The scene rose in the air until the house was visible from above – the kind of shot a real estate agent would love to show if they were the selling agent.

The picture got closer and closer to the house until it peered in one of the second story windows. Monica commented, "That's Alex's room." No one was in the room, but the picture clearly showed the large bed, a couple of dressers, a bookcase, and some other furniture in the nicely decorated room.

The picture indicated the drone pulled back from the window, and selected the next window. Monica again commented, "This window looks into Bob's room." Again, a clear view through the window indicated the normal complement of furniture for a bedroom.

The picture again indicated a pull away from the house, and a third window was selected; this time is was one of the windows for Tracy and Ellie's room.

As the drone neared the window the picture recorded clearly showed two nude people on the bed just inside the window fucking wildly.

Sandy went, "Oh, my God."

Monica grinned, "There's a lot more. Just wait."

"The drone got closer and closer to the window. Two more couples could be seen fucking, and then the men withdrew their wrought iron cocks from the women and changed partners. There was obvious laughter and affection between everyone in the room.

Another man and woman joined the revelry, the woman starting to eat another woman's pussy that apparently had semen leaking from it from a recent orgasm. Both women were apparently in heavenly bliss.

Monica said, "That's me going down on Sheila, and getting fucked from the rear by Bob." She pointed at the screen, "You can see Tracy and Alex in the background there."

The video continued for many minutes, and Sandy's eyes were riveted to the television screen where the DVD played.

Eventually, a corner of the screen indicated a blinking light with the words 'Low Bat' showing. The drone immediately pulled away from the window, rose in the air, and returned to the ground outside the property. The reporter running the drone could be seen standing away from a larger crowd of people and a police car as the picture the drone showed neared the man, and eventually landed at his feet. The screen then went blank.

Monica said with a smile, "That's the video."

Sandy looked at her. "You were ... so sexy, and so open with everyone." She blushed a nice scarlet color again.

"Don't be embarrassed. We were having fun. We are a very sexual group of people and express ourselves a lot through our sexuality. It's very natural for us. We talk about the linkage of mind, body, and spirit, and we do pay attention to all facets of our lives that way."

"I could see the laughter, especially when people were switching partners. Does that happen often?" Sandy asked.

"Not every time, but a lot. If you'd asked me a few years ago if I'd ever consider swapping partners or even being in love by more than one man, I'd have told you that you were nuts. Now, it seems so natural and fulfilling."

Sandy grinned, "I'm all horny now."

Monica grinned, "Go home and jump your husband. Bring him around if you want to play sometime. Based on what happened in the newspaper, we know that he knows and already admonished Jim about his lifestyle. Based on what we know about you, we're sure you'd fit in just fine. We like you a lot. There's good chemistry with you."

Sandy shook her head. "Oh, I think he's going to eat his words. Do you really allow guests to be with you?"

"So far, it has been rare, but now that we're comfortable with each other, and secure in our relationships, I think we'll do more of it. When we started we were a very closed society."

Sandy looked at her watch, "I do have to go. I promised Brad I'd meet him for dinner at Rosetti's. Before I go, could I ask you ... this is kind of embarrassing and you can say no if you want ... but would ... would you kiss me goodbye.

Monica gently pulled Sandy into an embrace, and the two women kissed in a way that raised the temperature in the room by a thousand degrees and left both of them panting and wanting more.

Sandy whispered, "Thank you," as they parted, and then scurried out the door.

* * * * *

The Saturday morning of the party four large trucks rolled into the driveway. Moments later a cadre of workers, some in aprons and chef hats, started to unload various pieces of stainless steel equipment and set up a make-shift kitchen in the four-car garage. Several refrigerators were unloaded to make part of the temporary kitchen. A smaller van unloaded tray after tray of prepared food into some of the appliances.

After an hour, the trucks disappeared, but most of the staff remained, and started to make various preparations. Ten very large tables were set up on the patio and in the yard. Folding chairs suddenly appeared. A bar on the patio near the house and another in the empty carport sprung up. Lanterns and decorations unfurled around the house, shrubbery, and trees lining the backyard.

A crew of pretty young waitresses in little black dresses with short skirts arrived just after lunch. They helped put up table decorations and fun arrangements holding silverware.

The fourteen members of The Circle buzzed around the house preparing the inside for visitors.

Sandy, the party planner, seemed to be everywhere at once directing and coordinating everyone she came in contact with. She was in her element, knew every detail, and dealt with everyone with a sparkle yet authority to make things happen her way.

At one point Sandy was standing in the home's kitchen reviewing one of her many checklists. Monica came up beside her and kissed her. Sandy gave her a splendid smile that invited more.

Jim was there too. He said, "Hey, I'd like to kiss those gorgeous lips too."

A second later, Sandy plastered her body against Jim pushing both breasts and her groin into his, as she brought her lips to his in a very hot introductory kiss.

When they parted, Jim held Sandy at arm's length and gasped, "Wow. I should have asked for that weeks ago."

Sandy smiled, "I'm sorry you didn't." She hugged Jim tight in response.

Jim allowed, "I guess I'm really going to be in trouble with my boss now." The heat of the kiss hadn't made him forget that Sandy was the wife of his boss where he worked as an engineer.

Sandy said, "I kind of doubt it. Besides, you can ask him."

"Huh?"

"He's standing right there."

Jim abruptly spun around, and there was Brad Ross. "Oh, shit. Brad, I'm sorry. I didn't mean anything, but ... well ... I mean ..."

"Calm down," Brad said as he strolled further into the kitchen. "I'm cool with anything that Sandy wants to do – and I meananything. She asked me to come by to help, plus I have an invitation that she informs me that spans the entire party from beginning to end."

Jim smiled cautiously, "There sort of is no end if people want to keep it going."

Sandy said, "Well, the caterers will close up shop about ten o'clock. The bartenders and band will be here until midnight, but will leave the bars set up for self-service after that. There will be some midnight snacks brought out around eleven too. A few of the waitresses will be staying to help with clean up, but unless there's something unusual going on they'll be gone by midnight too – except those who want to party with y'all."

Monica slid an arm through Brad's, "You wife is marvelous. I can't imagine doing something of this magnitude without her."

Brad laughed, "This isn't all she's good at." The tone of his voice definitely implied something sexual in his thoughts.

Jim and Monica traded a glance, each wondering just what kind of come on his statement might imply.

Monica had told Jim and a few of the others about Sandy's reaction to Atkin's drone video. She thought that Sandy definitely wanted to be a player with the group, but she wasn't certain and sure didn't want to compromise Jim by asking what her wishes or fantasies were, or what her husband might think.

Sandy gave Jim another peck on the cheek and said, "See. It's OK, andanything I want to do is just fine with him. Maybe I'll move on toanything later with you. Right now I need to worry about condiments." She scurried off towards a table set up near a large grill where burgers, steaks, hot dogs, and chicken would be cooking later in the day.

The first guests arrived right at three o'clock. Two cars full of relatives parked on the cul-de-sac, and wandered into the house following signs directing them.

Kyle was there to greet his mother, grandparents, aunt, uncle, and several cousins. He took them around for a tour of the house, and introduced them to other members of The Circle.

12