The Circle Ch. 21

Story Info
Love and healing without sex ... almost.
4.8k words
4.8
17k
12

Part 21 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 21 – Love and healing without sex

Tina looked hopeful. Zoey indicated a whole new way of living and loving other people than anything she knew, and that sounded like the ideal remedy for her self-worth and her new life. Tina thought, 'That's exactly what I need; a new life.'

Marlene added to what Zoey had just told her, "Tina, when I found this group it was like discovering heaven on earth. There is more love between the twenty or so of us than in the rest of the state."

The discussion went on, and then about nine o'clock a few people paired off and headed off to bed, often to also make love.

Tina whispered to Jim, "How do they pick partners?"

Jim chuckled, "It's often how the mood strikes someone, or they realize they haven't given adequate love to someone in The Circle for a while."

Tina suddenly worried. "Am I expected to ... you know ... do something?"

Jim shook his head. "No, absolutely not; but I do hope you'll bunk with me. No sex, but maybe some loving if you're up for it. I'm told I'm a good cuddler."

Tina couldn't imagine what that meant because every guy that got near a bed with her wanted to screw her lights out, but she accepted the invitation. She figured that even as she was feeling inadequate about herself, that she could always spread her legs if that was what was expected. She'd fucked many other less-deserving guys on far less of a pretext.

Jim led Tina to his bedroom after they picked up some of her luggage. He showed her the bath, and helped her park her suitcase. He explained that she could leave her things there safely regardless of where she slept. He also explained that Zoey had a dresser in the room, and would be by shortly for her overnight kit and maybe a t-shirt as a nighty.

When they'd finished brushing up, Tina shyly put on a t-shirt as a nightgown while Jim was in the bathroom. Tina's suitcase and piles of other clothing were all over one bed in the room, and this left only one other alternative. Tina sighed and got in on the far side, memorizing the path to the bathroom for when she had to get up in the dark.

Jim came out just as Zoey came in. She announced, "I'll be with Alex tonight." She smiled and kissed Jim goodnight.

As Jim nodded and said a few words to her, Zoey stripped naked, carefully depositing some of her clothes in a hamper, and then collecting some underwear and a small kit containing a hairbrush and toothbrush. She waved and left without putting anything on.

Tina blurted out, "She ... she was naked. She's also beautiful."

Jim volunteered, "That's how most of us sleep."

Tina looked at Jim. He had a t-shirt on, and a pair of boxers with ads for Trojans printed on them. She asked with a smirk, "Is that what you normally wear?"

"No. I sleep nude most of the time, but I want to hug you and not have you all focused on whether I'm about to jump your bones or trying to plug up one of your holes. This is fine."

Tina accepted that answer, but still couldn't believe it would turn out that way.

Jim turned out the light, leaving on a dim night light in the bathroom. He held his arms open for Tina once she was in bed.

Tina wasn't sure what to do, but she slowly lay down in Jim's arms and allowed him to kiss her forehead. He moved around slightly to get comfortable, and then cuddled Tina into his body. She'd been chilly, and his body warmth felt good.

After about ten minutes of almost motionless, Tina said, "Aren't you even going to try to feel my boobs?"

Jim said in a soft tone, "No. I won't violate you like that. You are dealing with a paradigm where you trade sex for favors and cash, and where other guys automatically want to take advantage of you. The others in the house and I want you to know that there's another way."

"What's that?" Tina asked.

"You give away love, and you get it back a hundred fold. You don't have to have sex. You don't have to feel ill-at-ease. You don't have to feel objectified, or worry about who'll cop the next feel of your boobs, or whether you have to put out to earn your dinner. You don't have to abide by someone you think is a creep. None of that exists here."

Tina was silent for a long time. She tried to digest what Jim had just said, but she just couldn't. Eventually, she just relaxed in his arms, feeling his warmth and care. Before she knew it, she jerked awake and looked at the clock. It was seven in the morning. Jim was standing in the bathroom with a towel around his waist as he shaved.

He saw her sitting up in bed. "Sorry to awaken you. I have to be at work in an hour, but you can sleep in if you want. No one will care. Alice works from home so she'll probably be around downstairs when you get hungry and she can help you forage for breakfast."

As Jim finished, he tossed the towel on a hook, and clamored into the shower.

Tina got a mischievous idea. She tossed her undies and t-shirt aside, and slid into the shower behind Jim, wrapping her arms around him.

He turned at the pleasant invasion. "Hi."

"Hi Jim. I needed a shower too. Will you wash my back?"

Jim smiled, "I'd be delighted."

Tina settled in to be pawed and rubbed all over. She even felt some sexual heat that she hoped would soon be sated.

Jim moved Tina under the shower spray, and then she felt a soapy washcloth move over her shoulders, across her back, and down over her buttocks. One of Jim's hands held her steady just under her breasts; she knew he could feel then jostling against his fingers.

As he finished, he turned her towards him, leaned down, and kissed her. He whispered in a sexy voice to her, "You are almost irresistible, and I feel very affectionate about you. I look forward to seeing you tonight." He kissed her again, and vanished from the shower.

Tina was astounded for several reasons. First, she'd thrown herself at the handsome man, and he'd responded in a way but resisted her charms. Second, he'd told her he liked her, and it was obvious that he liked her a lot because he had a pretty good hard-on. Third, he'd kissed her, and it wasn't some random kiss; it was hot, and obviously something he wanted and that she'd also wanted. She liked him, the words, and the kiss a great deal.

Jim was gone by the time, Tina got out of the shower. She dried off, found a blow dryer for her hair where Jim had thoughtfully left it for her in plain sight on the washstand, and then dressed and went downstairs.

Alex was just putting his cereal dish in the sink. He came over to her, "Sorry, I have to leave, but I know you're in good hands. There's a lot to do here." He leaned in and kissed her solidly yet tenderly. Tina felt herself swoon. She then remembered that he'd spent the night with Zoey, but that fact didn't seem to enter into the equation about his kissing her.

Brad appeared with Monica. There were both dressed for office work outside the house. Monica kissed Tina goodbye and disappeared to the garage. Brad got a bowl of cereal, and they chatted while he gulped down his breakfast.

Brad stood and processed his dishes, putting them in the dishwasher and policing his eating area.

He turned to Tina, "When you see my wife, tell her I already went to work, would you?"

Tina stuttered, "Y ... yo ... you ... your ... wife?"

"Yeah, Sandy, the sexy blond cheerleader type that'll appear in about thirty minutes. She'll look a little ... used. Thanks."

Brad gave Tina a huge hug and a couple of nice kisses, and then he vanished.

Several others in The Circle came and went, and each of them – man or woman – gave Tina a hug and kiss goodbye. No one tried to cop a feel of her silicon boobs or grab her cute ass; that surprised Tina. Moreover, the kisses were genuine and made her feel really special about herself and The Circle.

Sandy eventually appeared. She was walking gingerly and seemed a little ragged in terms of morning consciousness. Brad had been right; she did look 'used.'

Tina asked tentatively, "You're Sandy, right?"

Sandy smiled as she poured some coffee into a mug. "Yes. That's me."

"Your husband asked me to let you know he left about a half-hour ago."

"Oh, thank you. That means I have to walk home; it's not far. Of course, my crotch is kind of achy, but I'll manage the short distance."

Tina chuckled, "He said you'd look a little 'used,' and you do."

Sandy rolled her eyes, "Every time I sleep with Bob, or Jim for that matter, I get so worked up over being with him that we stay up half the night making love. I also get a little overly enthusiastic too, with him, and so I wear myself out and even make myself sore. He's the energizer bunny. You must know what that's like?"

"I do," Tina said, thinking of how her vagina, ass, and mouth felt after an all-day session doing porn videos. She gathered her thoughts together, "You said you love Bob, but Brad is your husband?"

Sandy smiled, "I love both of them, and Jim, Matt, Alex, Don, Nathan, Derek, not to mention all the women, and yes, I'm physical and sexual with all of them. Now, I'm sorry to break away, but I have to run. I have an appointment with my caterer to get organized for a luncheon party tomorrow for two-hundred people." Sandy vanished out the door.

Tina poured herself a second cup of coffee and wandered outside onto the pool deck. She was standing there when Alice waddled out and joined her.

Before Tina could speak, Alice said, "I can hardly wait to have junior take up residence outside my body. I couldn't get comfortable last night, and the baby kept kicking both me and Nathan when I was spooned up against him."

Behind the pair, Nathan said, "And I loved it. I'm so excited about the baby coming – babies, actually. Willow will be back today from visiting her uncle. She's due a week or two before Alice."

Alice insisted, "But I'm bigger and readier than she is." She almost sobbed, "I want the baby out NOW."

Nathan came and hugged Alice. Tina heard his words of love for her, and saw how tenderly he coddled her and her growing baby bump. He led Alice over to a chair, and helped her sit. He ran inside and came back a moment later with her cereal and orange juice. He also dropped a megavitamin in her hand and made sure she swallowed the horse pill.

Tina observed to him, "You act just like her husband."

"I am. Of course, I'm a husband to a dozen other women too, but this one and Willow and Sheila are the pregnant ones, and they deserve extra care and love at this time in their lives."

"That's so sweet."

Alice commented, "It'll be sweeter when the little bastard is sleeping in a crib instead of running a marathon in my gut."

As Alice ate, Tina asked, "I leaned this morning that Sandy and Brad are married ... yet they participate so ... openly ...in sex with others."

Alice looked at her, and waited for the question only that seemed to be it. She said, "Yes, that's right. We're all open about our relationships. There are occasionally one or two outside The Circle, and that's OK too. We aren't jealous, only supportive."

"But don't you get want the exclusive attention of one man?"

"I get that, today from Nathan, tomorrow maybe from Jim, then Bob, then Derek, then Kyle, and so on. I know they each love me, and I love them. If I get mad at one of them, I have someone else who'll love me and turn me around."

"And Sandy doesn't get bent out of shape that her husband has fucked somebody else?"

"No. Don and Michelle, who you haven't met, are also married. I guess you should also be told that there are a couple of incestuous relationships here too."

Tina's eyes got large. "Who?"

"Well, Don and Michelle occasionally enjoy a special closeness with their daughter Monica. Jim and Tracy, and Matt and Ellie are brother and sister. We recently learned that Derek and Lolly are first cousins. So, there's a lot of that going around."

"And it doesn't bother anybody?"

"No. The guiding principle is that consenting adults can do whatever they want about sex." That said, we all wrap a huge dose of love in our relationships, even when it appears to be a one-night stand, and I was probably the worst offender on that score until a year or two ago when I met the rest of this crew." She gestured around the house to indicate the rest of The Circle.

Tina said, "You mean you like variety?"

"Exactly. I love that I may sleep and make love with the same man for a night or a week, and then change, and in-between I may enjoy a dalliance with some of the other men. I'm a nymphomaniac by most standards. I love sex, and more is better."

"A size queen?"

"No, that doesn't matter so long as a man knows how to turn me on and bring me off, preferably a dozen times in one session. Every man in this circle can do that. Hey, how about you? You're a pro at making love."

Tina frowned, "No, I'm maybe a pro at fucking on camera, although a bunch of my films rated me as an amateur this or that."

"How'd you start in the business?"

"Graduated from high school at age sixteen – I'd skipped grades earlier in grade school as we moved around. My mother kicked me out of the house and told me I was on my own. I got a job as a waitress, and a month into it some guy asks me if I want to make a pile of money. Bingo, I was fucking in front of a camera when I wasn't waiting tables, and then I learned to dance in front of an audience and became a stripper. One thing led to another, and then I was turning tricks once in a while. Of course, I wasn't getting to keep much of the money I made doing that shit. My self-esteem sank lower and lower. I met Deke about a year ago and he was nice and a little more supportive. He didn't make me put out for money either, but he sure liked me in some of his films ... and that's when I met you."

Alice went and hugged the young woman, trying to do so despite her baby bulge. "Honey, you are one great woman, and don't you forget it. You've been doing what you needed to in order to get by in life. Now, we'll show you some options and you'll know that you can pick and choose. Jim told me that he detected you had low self-worth and were struggling to turn your life around."

"I guess I am. Jim didn't even try to do anything with me last night except kiss me goodnight. I sort of threw myself at him this morning, but he ducked that too. Is he gay?"

"No, hardly," Alice laughed. "He's one of the hornier guys in the group. He's one of the good guys too, and he knows you're hurting inside and that you need to get back on an even keel before you give yourself to someone. The other men know that too, so expect similar treatment for a while."

"But ... what if I want some sex?"

Alice smirked, "When the men read your signals as a true reflection of a healed soul, you'll have your ever-loving brains fucked away."

That night, as Tina lay snuggled beside Bob, she remembered Alice's comments that morning. Bob held her naked body against his, but he'd made no move to do anything other than kiss her and hold her, making sure she was comfortable with his nudity and snuggling.

The following night she found herself similarly ensconced with Nathan, and the next with Kyle, and the next with Alex.

Alex apologized to her for the swap Alice and he had done with Deke and her in Las Vegas. He said, "I didn't realize what you were like inside otherwise, I would have just captured you away."

Monica sat with Tina on Saturday and led her through some counseling about her self-respect and self-confidence. Tina was amazed that there were no judgments in the session at all, only a gentle leading of her mind to see herself in a new light. She did feel better after the talk.

Saturday evening she met Don Young, an older man and Monica's father. He captured her for the evening, and the way he interacted with her made her feel better and better about herself. She'd never really known her father, and Don seemed like a good surrogate for that role. She was realizing that she had talents and skills far beyond getting fucked on camera or for money, or waiting tables in a dingy diner.

Tina slept with Don that night and he was so kind and loving to her, yet again there was no attempt to engage her in anything truly sexual. The most sexual thing that happened was when she pressed her bare breasts against his chest. She knew he could feel her erect and excited nipples, but he didn't react by coming on to her. He did kiss and romance her, but stopped there.

Brad and Tina were together on Sunday night. They even used the same bed that she'd been in with Don the night before. Tina still hadn't figured out who used which beds. Some people seemed to always use the same room and bed, while others seemed to always be on the move. She coupled with some of the others the next nights, but no sex.

Monday evening, two weeks after her arrival, she was with Matt. He was obviously boyfriend material, even putting his arms around her and pulling her onto his lap as they sat with the others after dinner watching television. They made out a little, but he acted the part of a perfect gentleman and never did anything but make sure she was comfortable and content ... and feeling well loved.

Tuesday at dinner, Tina said to everyone at the dinner table, "I am feeling very guilty. You let me help out a little around the house fixing dinner or cleaning up, maybe putting the wet sheets in the dryer, but I feel I should be doing more. How can I help?"

Jim smiled and slyly asked, "What standard of conduct is making you feel that way?"

Tina thought. "I ... guess ... I'm feeling more of an equal to you now, and as an equal and not a guest or a ward of your care, I want to carry my load as long as you let me live here."

Jim started to clap at her with a smile. Several of the others who'd heard her comment joined in, and soon the whole table was applauding her.

Tina looked at the others and asked, "What? What'd I do or say?"

Jim hugged her. "In the past two weeks, you've moved yourself from feeling inferior and subservient to us to a place where you feel more equal and want to share the burden others carry. You've stopped thinking of yourself as something to be used by others and tossed away. You see yourself having worth and the ability to contribute to the society you live in. That's a big step. You've started healing."

Tina started to tear, "But you've all been so kind and loving."

Zoey said, "And so are you." Several of the others vocally agreed.

Jim later cuddled Tina as they sat talking on the patio with a few of the others. As bedtime neared, he took her to his room, and spent almost an hour in loving foreplay with her, until she was panting so hard someone might have thought she had just run a hundred-yard dash at top speed.

Tina pleaded, "Oh, God, please make love to me. I love you so much."

Jim kissed each of her breasts as he moved up to her lips. "Oh, I already am making love TO you, and I do intend to make love WITH you too. And, why don't we start because I think it's going to take some time to show you how much I love you."

Tina said, "And I want to show you how I love you too." Her voice had more than a touch of enthusiasm in it. The past weeks had been the longest she'd gone without sex in years.

Their bodies merged on the bed, and the moans and groans of sexual satisfaction, and later release after release testified to the deep feelings being enjoyed by the two lovers. Those sounds of love went on for most of the night. Since Jim had left the door to the room partway open, the others also knew of Tina's change of status.

In the morning, Tina stood behind the kitchen counter cooking scrambled eggs for everyone in the house. She positively glowed like an electric lantern with new batteries and carried a grin that would make the Cheshire cat look glum. As each person in the house came through on the way to work, she received huge hugs and kisses that moved her to tears of joy.

12