The Circle Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kyle smirked, "I heard all about it. She didn't know she liked women, but now she does. She didn't know she liked to make love to two men back to back, but now she does. She said you asked her to stay over in the house for a couple of weeks, and to be sexual."

Jim laughed, "I didn't put it quite that way, but that was the underlying message. Is she?"

"She went home, packed a suitcase, and now I have another roommate, although I doubt I'll see her except downstairs playing grandmother."

"Well, she's one of the hottest grandmothers I know. Did you ever think of being romantic with her?"

"Having sex with my mother? No; but she's giving off such strong pheromones about wanting to be fucked that I just might. I'm not committing to anything at this point. She's not at all like the mother that raised me."

Jim suggested, "Ratchet up the intensity of the kisses you give her. See how it feels to you and to her."

"Is that how you and Tracy got started?"

"No. She and I just started one night when we were at Alice's with Matt and Bob. We nailed her that night, plus Alice introduced her to some serious girl-on-girl action. I'd wanted to be with her, and I guess she felt the same about me."

"You really love her, don't you?"

"More than anyone. She's so great. She's started to sleep with her boss now, when they're traveling together. He must be one happy camper. I only get to see her on weekends when she's home. We miss each other."

As they walked into the house, Jim went and gave Lynn one of his hot kisses that left her panting.

Right behind him, Kyle slid into position next to his mom as the pair parted. He turned her head to him, as Jim picked up the baby she'd been holding.

Kyle leaned in and kissed her. At first, it was the peck on the lips that parents and kids typically do, but Kyle persisted, and wrapped his arms around Lynn to hold her close. Lynn made a little noise as though to question his actions, but Kyle ignored her, holding onto the kiss and then injecting his tongue into her mouth. Lynn responded in kind.

As they broke apart, Kyle stood, kissed Lynn's forehead, and strolled towards the kitchen.

Lynn looked up at Jim. "Did you put him up to that?"

Jim listened for tones of anger or some other emotion, but the question was totally neutral except for perhaps a tinge of excitement.

He said, "I asked the question, and that was the result."

"It's incest."

"You're adults; you can do what you want about sex. Tracy and I are intimate as often as we can. Matt and Ellie love each other that way too, and then there's his Aunt Amy when she visits. Oh yes, there's Monica and her parents too."

Lynn shook her head, "There must be something in the water."

The next morning, Jim found Lynn in the kitchen preparing cinnamon muffins for everyone. The house smelled like a wonderful bakery, and everyone that left their bedroom immediately headed to the source for a treat.

Jim said, "You stayed over?"

"I was with Nathan and ... Alice, although she didn't have intercourse."

"I'm proud of you. You're expanding your horizons."

"I couldn't sleep. I'm so excited about who I'm becoming. I didn't know I was still interested in sex, well, except for jilling a little now and then. I'm insatiable. I want to be in bed with someone all the time."

From behind her, Alex said, "Oh, good. I planned to work at home today. I wondered what I'd do on my breaks."

Lynn went up to him and they kissed. "Well, I'm you coffee, lunch, and coke break girl. Just come and get me."

Alex winked at Jim over Lynn's shoulder, as he hugged the older woman to him.

12