The Circle Ch. 23

Story Info
Am I a slut? Lynn stars in a video.
5.6k words
4.75
22.3k
12
0

Part 23 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 23 – Am I a slut? Lynn stars in a video

"Tina, can I ask you a question?" Lynn asked, obviously unsure of herself and the sexual landscape she was embarking on.

"Oh, sure. Anything." Tina was lounging around the family room wearing a t-shirt and not much else.

"How many men have you slept with?

Tina thought, "Oh, I've lost count because of my old profession. Maybe a couple of hundred? Not all of it was on film."

"I mean slept with at one time? I guess I mean in one session or maybe in one day."

Tina made no secret of her life as a porn star for Brassballs.com and a couple of other outfits before them. With her indulgence, the group often showed one of her movies along with one of Marlene Mason's to get the cocks pumping and the pussies squirting for The Circle members.

Tina said, "I did one film calledCreampies Forever, and I did a dozen really hunky men back-to-back. Each guy came inside me, and my pussy got filmed as I tried to squeeze out each guy's jizz. At the end most of them came again all over my face and tits. I was covered in their cream. Deke, my director, loved the whole set up. He was in there too."

Lynn digested that information and asked, "How many have you done in a day here at the house?"

"I guess six or seven but I was sort of putting on a show for some of the others. Not all the guys came in me."

"Didn't you feel ..."

"Slutty? Yeah, and that was the whole idea. Sometimes, I just really want to feel that way. I don't feel like anyone else owns my body now, since the men showed me how good I could feel in a relationship without the sex. Besides, I'm in love with everyone here, now that we put the sex back in it, I feel a hundred times better, plus I get all the great orgasms. These guys are the best at giving me climaxes; much better than the porn hunks that are supposed to know what they're doing. The Circle men have taught each other how to be superb lovers too; you won't find more accomplished lovers anywhere else, at least as far as I know."

Lynn tentatively asked, "And you don't see any drawback to having lots of sex with different people?"

Tina responded, "Drawback? Heck no. I want to show each person that I love them, and I want to feel their love for me. Sometimes, we fuck but mostly we make love. Even if I were back on a set for one of my films, I would love it because I would be in charge of me, and not someone else. Now, if someone wanted me to do something I didn't want to do, I wouldn't do it. Before I felt I had to or I wouldn't be loved. I know I have to love 'me' first, and if I do that, I won't be doing things that make me do or think otherwise."

Tina probed, "Are you worrying about making love to all the different men in The Circle, or is it something else?"

Lynn shyly said, "Yes and yes. I threw myself at Alex this morning, and I'm sure he's going to come and want me to make love with him. Last night my son put a kiss on me that signaled that he wanted me too. I know the other men want me, and it sort of scares me."

Tina said, "There's nothing to be scared of. Every man in this circle will be tender and careful of you. I watched them; they love you and would never do anything to hurt you physically or emotionally. Even when I'm screaming harder and faster, they do what I want but in a way that's not going to hurt me. They know the boundaries. The guys I worked with didn't, and I ended up the hospital a few times."

Lynn reacted, "Oh, my God. What did they do to you?"

"Bruised cervix. Torn asshole. Torn labia. Bruised clitoris. Broken tailbone. Broken rib. I guess they're occupational hazards."

"You poor thing. I can't imagine any of that."

Tina said, "That's my past. I learned a lot, and I've moved on." She paused, "Now, about you. Alex is a superb lover. You will feel loved and cared for by him. You know he won't love you and leave you, if you know what I mean. Watch how he treats me when he comes up from his basement office."

About a half-hour later, Tina and Lynn were still talking and Alex arrived. He winked at Lynn, and then took Tina in his arms and kissed her. Lynn could hear his whispered words of love and affection for her as they clung together.

As the pair broke apart, Tina urged him, "Make love to Lynn. She needs you too."

Still holding onto Tina, Alex moved and put his arm around Lynn. He kissed her and said, "I would love to be with you. Is that all right?"

Lynn nodded and smiled slightly, still nervous about all the sex she was experiencing and her reputation, which she had to admit had already gone down the crapper because she'd fucked three men within the past three days, plus made out with two of the women in a highly sexual way.

Tina pushed the pair towards the stairs to the bedrooms. "You two start. I might come up later for round two."

A few minutes later, Tina heard Lynn's moans and words of passion floating down the stairs as Alex obviously had found several magic pleasure buttons on her body. He'd also left his door open in invitation for others to join. At one point, Tina laughed as she thought how religious Lynn appeared to be at that moment. Lynn kept screaming, 'Oh, God, Oh, God, Oh, God,' over and over again, at the same time the bed made a loud thunking noise as it hammered against the wall.

Tina tiptoed up the stairs, and peered through the open doorway. Lynn was riding cowgirl atop Alex's buff body. He was thrusting up into her as she hammered down on his body with hers. The union of their body parts was quite evident from the hallway.

Tina stripped down, leaving a small pile of her clothing outside Alex's door. Her hand went to her pussy, and started to massage her clit. Occasionally, two of her fingers would stray inside to capture some of the sexual fluids she was leaking.

When Lynn came, Tina also came. She peered in, watching Alex finish with three gigantic upwards thrusts into Lynn as he jettisoned his cum inside her.

Tina almost slithered across the bedroom and onto the bed. She extracted Alex's cock from deep inside Lynn, and sucked and cleaned the combined fluids of the lovers off of the still steely shaft.

Alex had pulled Lynn down so her generous breasts pushed against his chest. They'd been kissing until Tina started her clean up.

Tina nudged Lynn onto her back next to Alex, and then dove into her pussy, licking and sucking up Alex's cum. She looked up at Lynn, "Squeeze those muscles in there; push the cum out. I want it, please."

In the past four days Zoey, Alice, and Monica had done this to her, and now Tina. Lynn closed her eyes as she squeezed her Kegel muscles, trying to imagine her pussy like a syringe that she was pushing whatever was inside to the opening.

As she did that, she felt the rising wave of pleasure again assault her body. Fingers entered her snatch, and then touched her G-spot. As they rubbed, Tina's mouth surrounded her clit, and then ... her back arched and she came really hard. A far off voice in Lynn's head was repeatedly wailing 'Oh, God,' again.

When Lynn came to, she felt the bed rocking next to her. As her eyes opened she saw Tina's taut breasts swinging back and forth as she rode Alex's cock to her orgasm and another one of his.

Alex kept imploring Tina to ride him harder, and then telling her how much he loved her. The words only stopped after their mutual climaxes.

Lynn moved on the bed so she could extract Alex's cock from Tina's cunt. As she did she was hyper-aware of the aroma of sex in the room. She swallowed as much of his cock as she could, wiping the excess cum and juices off as she moved on the shaft. She'd anticipated a horrid taste, but found the juices actually tasted good and sexy.

Lynn then nudged Tina onto her back beside Alex, and then duplicated the moves that Tina and the others had done to her earlier. She smiled inwardly when she asked Tina to push the cum from deep inside her body, so she could capture and swallow the semen.

When she finished, Alex reached forward and pulled Lynn up so he could cuddle both women to him.

Tina leaned across Alex, and passionately kissed Lynn. "Thank you. I know that must have been a big step for you. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Lynn said, "I want to do everything that you did ... I mean as a porn star. I want to fuck away the rest of my life. I want to be the biggest slut in the world." Tina and Alex felt as though Lynn's mind was exploding with possibilities and desires.

The pair kissed again, and then Alex joined in the kisses.

* * * * *

Matt arrived home with a smile from ear to ear. He went into conference with Alice in a corner of the living room after greeting the others already home. The pair seemed serious and obviously engaged in some kind of decision-making process. Jim watched the pair and could see Matt ticking off some points on his fingers.

As they joined the others, Matt said, "We have something to discuss after dinner. No emergency, just something interesting to consider."

There were about sixteen for dinner that night, but only a couple of the new 'off campus' members.

After the dishes had been carried to the kitchen, Matt called everyone to the family room.

Matt stood before the group, "I got a call today from Deke Nuthwall, the head of Brassballs.com. They're the outfit we sold our video to about six months ago."

Alex grinned and nodded. He knew exactly where the conversation was headed.

Everyone leaned forward to be sure not to miss the news.

Matt went on, "Well, they've been marketing our video, and it's become a best seller as a DVD, and has gone viral somewhat as a download on the web. He said there's a check coming early next month with our first royalty payment and we'll need to figure out how to split up the money, but that's not the reason he called."

Matt turned to Alice, and gestured for her to speak.

Alice grinned and said in a jaunty tone, "They want us to do more videos." As she broke into an even wider smile she added, "Brassball.com has been besieged with mail asking for more videos by the same actors – and new actors, plus the director, and camera crew. We've become famous. Everybody likes to see us doing naughty things."

The room immediately broke into a buzz of conversation and dozens of questions for Matt and Alice, the pair who'd spearheaded the test video and the movie that had starred Jim, Bob, Matt, Monica, Zoey, Sheila, and Alice. Alice also had played director, and Matt the lead cameraman.

Matt held his hand up for silence. Everyone quieted down. He pointed at Bob, "Questions?"

Bob said, "Before we get into plots and actors, I think we should be unanimous that we want to do this. I don't want someone to get annoyed that we've taken this on the risqué project, and then leave us. If and when this goes public, it might affect some of your jobs or families."

Matt nodded, "Great point. Let's go around the room. No questions, but only your opinion about what we should do or not do."

Matt pointed to his left where Lynn sat.

Lynn blubbered for a second and started to speak, "I'm not really an official member of your family, but ... well, I would love to be in a porn movie. I love sex." She paused and added, "Tina and Marlene are my new role models. I want to get made love to on camera, and be able to see it on a DVD." As she finished, she blushed a nice scarlet color and hid her face.

Tina was next to her. She grinned, "I'm in, and I feel the same way about not being official in The Circle, but I'll gladly participate anyway you want me to."

Nathan came next, "I'm in. I feel the way Lynn does. I want something to remember my youth by." He snickered.

Ellie was next, "I'm in with both feet ... and my pussy ... and maybe even my ass, if you're gentle."

By the time the vote got around the room, everyone was in favor of doing something, and especially about participating.

Matt got everyone's attention again, "OK, now questions and other comments since we are not in the porn video business."

Lynn observed, "Not everyone is here. Tracy is at her martial arts class, and Don, Michelle, Brad, and Sandy are at home I guess."

Jim said, "Tracy fully supports this. She's like Ellie about this."

Monica said, "My parents are onboard too. We joked about it after watching some of the videos by Marlene and Tina, but they seemed serious."

Alex said, "I'll call Sandy and Brad, but I'm sure they're OK with it."

Lynn turned to Willow who'd just gotten home from work at the TV station, "Won't this hurt your career in television?"

Willow laughed, "It would drive our ratings through the roof. We'd have the most watched newscast on TV anywhere in the world. In this business, there's no such thing as bad press if ratings go up. Besides, this wouldn't be the first time in my industry that some commentator has done something racy."

Marlene held her hand up and Matt nodded to her. "We need to select some specialty topics we will focus upon. There are video houses that only specialize in bondage, others in gay or lesbian, women's porn, and so on. Once we have a focus or two, then we need to stick to it and get good at it."

"What are the most popular genres?"

Marlene laughed; "Teen porn is the most popular, so that lets us out, although Tracy and Ellie can do a pretty credible job with the right makeup, clothes, and hairstyle. Next in popularity are lesbian, step-sister, and MILF porn. Massage porn is popular, along with threesome, group, and gangbang or orgy porn. People do like to see a lot of creampies. Porn for women is increasing in popularity too, although it does appeal to both sexes. The rest we aren't really qualified to address or don't want to get involved in – like BDSM or piss kind of stuff."

Monica said, "If we stay with the first part of that list, we'll be busy all year."

Zoey sighed loudly, "If we stay with that list, I'll have multiple creampie orgasms every day, and that'll be ... sooooo nice." The room broke into laughter.

Alex said, "What does Deke really want? If we're churning out massage videos along with everyone else, we aren't very exclusive. I think you ought to ask the customer what they want."

There were a lot of supporting comments. Matt agreed he'd talk to Deke and bring the information back to the group.

Three weeks later, Lynn sat on a barstool in the basement of the large house. The bar and background had been worked over by some of the men in The Circle to make it look commercial rather than a feature in the basement of a large home. Behind the bar, Alex tried to look like a regular bartender; he walked back and forth supposedly preparing drinks for other patrons who also sat on some of the stools – Kyle, Lolly, Monica, Willow, Michelle, Alice, Brad, and Don. Several others in the bar area occasionally glanced at Lynn, but for the most part left her alone.

Lynn had on a tight top that left no doubt that she had a generous pair of tits, and a short skirt that had ridden up her legs displaying significant thigh, and just the tops of some black hosiery. She wore sexy spike heels. She had her hair piled up atop her head, and a generous application of make up without looking too tarty.

Bob sauntered into the scene, stood next to Lynn and ordered a draft beer. As he waited for his brew he struck up a conversation with the pretty middle-aged woman. He stuck around after being served, even being so daring as to put his hand on her bare leg, making a point to seductively stroke up her leg to the edge of her short skirt.

Soon the pair was kissing, but suddenly Lynn stopped him. She said, "Wait. I know you want to be with me, but ... I'm broken ... sexually broken."

Bob responded, "What do you mean? Can I help?"

Lynn said, "When I first started to have sex, the only way I could find satisfaction was if I was with two or three men, and maybe some women, all of whom wanted to make me cum or who wanted me to help them cum. I'm sorry, but that's the way I am. You probably want a nice monogamous relationship, and I'm not it."

Bob shook his head. "I'm with some liberal thinking friends. I think we have a good match here." He gestured off camera, and soon, Jim, Nathan, Steph, and Zoey surrounded the couple at the bar. Bob explained the situation, and then some serious kissing began between all of the men and women with Lynn as the focus. A few fake names were exchanged along the way.

Lynn was really getting off on the whole scene, and she vocalized her pleasure. Despite being in a supposedly public bar, clothes were shed, and then some serious fucking and sucking began using the bar stools and a nearby booth. Lynn ended up getting DPed by Jim and Bob as she sucked on Nathan or ate Steph's sweet pussy. Zoey sucked on Lynn's tits. There were some rotations, and then the orgasms started, filling Lynn until she was dripping in cum from each orifice. At the end of the scene, Lynn announced she was so satisfied, and then the camera pulled away, obviously fading to black.

"CUT," Alice shouted to where she'd moved behind Matt's camera work.

She looked around at everyone: the actors, the camera crew, and the spectators in the bar scene, lined up at the back of the room, or sitting along the stairs to the basement rec room.

Alice said, "I thought that was pretty good. Any comments or critiques?"

Lynn blushed, "I think we ought to film the whole thing again, maybe tomorrow night."

Alice sounded concerned, "What was wrong?"

Lynn said, "Oh, nothing. It was perfect. I just want to do it all again." Lynn rubbed her pussy in an obvious way to show how satisfied she was.

The entire room broke into laughter.

* * * * *

Alex submitted the ninety-minute film entitledPickup Problems to Brassballs.com, and two days later got an email from Deke with rave reviews of the film. He told Alex that he didn't have a single negative comment about the film. Not only that, he said it would obviously appeal to both men and women in a wide age range. A week later, Derek reported to the group that the film was posted on the website and an extract had already achieved a 98% rating, one of the highest on the site.

Alice, Matt, Kyle, and Tina were already sequestered away working on a new script to film over the coming weekend, plus reviewing parts of the older videos that didn't get used in the final production video. Of course, during the evenings the four of them ended up so horny they couldn't wait for the filming, and so serious fucking and sucking often punctuated their meetings.

Finally, on Friday night before the filming, the script crew called together the cast and they did a run-through of the skit they planned to film. In this case it would start with a wife who decided to cheat on her husband. The husband arrives home early, sees them fucking in his bedroom, and so he goes next door to the wife of the man in his bed. The two of them sneak back, watch their spouses fucking, and then they head for the living room and start their own party.

Part way through fucking, the wife and lover finish up and go downstairs to get some water. There they 'catch' their spouses also fucking, and then everyone joins in and the two women start on each other as the men switch back and forth on them. The main stars of this video were Nathan, Bob, Monica, and Steph.

The run-through went well, and by Saturday evening, the entire film had been completely filmed. Matt had some editing to do, especially so that he could integrate some of the footage from a second camera into the mainstream of the video.

Matt spent Sunday editing what he dubbedMusical Chairs for Cheaters, periodically assisted by Tracy, who gave him a blowjob, and Lynn, who was so horny having watched the filming that she could barely resist fucking the mailman in his truck.

12