The Circle Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several of the men from the swingers group watched from elsewhere in the room. Bob actually gave a tutorial as to what his fingers were doing inside Nancy. All Nancy did was pant, moan, groan, sigh, and ultimately scream before passing out.

One of the men in the room also had Lynn bent over a comfortable chair as he took her from the back. She was quite vocal about her own pleasure, even though it wasn't up to the same level as the regulars were getting.

Alice had gone off with a young man named Tom. He must have had some skills because in a lull in the noise from everybody in the living room, the men from The Circle heard Alice cumming quite loudly down the hallway.

An older man named Paul who turned out to be quite a romantic and someone exceptionally skilled at cunnilingus chose Ellie. He apparently discovered that she had a hair-trigger when it came to orally-induced orgasms, and he proved to be wonderfully merciless in giving her one right after another until she eventually pleaded for mercy after about a dozen.

Later in the evening, Alice, Lynn, and Ellie all did side-by-side double penetrations in the living room. Bob had passed along that the swinger men loved them, but the swinger women were less inclined towards the anal part of the experience. I think a few converts might have been made based on the number of orgasms in that part of the evening.

The party broke up about eleven-thirty, after two or three rounds depending on the man.

Driving home the car was silent for a while. Bob then asked, "OK, everybody. I want to hear what you thought of the group and the experience?"

Alice said, "I had a good time – a great time, actually. The men who made love to me know what they were doing, and they did it well. I got off a lot, and got pleasure bringing them off."

Bob said, "How's your head?"

Alice replied, "If you mean mentally, I can tell you that this was not making love. I make love with the people I love, but sometimes, like tonight, I just want to celebrate my breasts, my cunt, and my ass, and I want to be with someone new. This was perfect. I didn't make love, I fucked – and I fucking loved fucking."

Matt said, "Well said, Alice. I feel the same way. I appreciated the variety. I think that's a major tenet of our Circle. We have over a dozen men and a dozen women to choose from every second – we crave variety, and we get it. Tonight, we got even more. I'd rate the night A-plus."

Mike said, "Hey, I'm a guy, and I love to fuck pussy. I got to fuck a lot of pussy tonight. Duh!"

Everyone laughed.

Ellie began, "I came tonight because I wanted to be a slut. I met all these new men sluts and other women sluts, and I got to fuck five of the men and eat out two of the women. Mission accomplished. I had slutty fun. I made some new friendships. I'd love to go back sometime if it was with a group of us from The Circle like this. Do I feel guilty about doing what I did? No. I do hope no one at home will get their nose bent out of shape that the six of us went out whoring around for a night."

Matt said, "Hey, we should host one of their parties at our home. Those from The Circle that want to participate could join in, any others could just watch or be elsewhere."

Bob said, "I agree with all of you, and I love Matt's suggestion. Let's run it by The Circle and see what kind of comments we get."

The next Circle meeting was Sunday evening. Bob had each of the other members that went to the swingers party explain what had happened and how they felt. He also asked them to emphasize what they thought of the people, and what they thought about the chemistry.

At the end of that discussion, Matt raised his idea of hosting a swingers' party at the house.

There was silence all around, and then Jim said, "Isn't that what we do every night?"

After some snickering, the serious discussion started. Ultimately, everyone was unanimously in favor of such an event.

Bob called Kent the next day to report about the discussion, and to extend the invitation to the twenty or so people in their group. Kent was really excited and said it was a done deal. They settled on a date a month away, and Bob informed The Circle.

Despite there being almost a month to the visit of the swingers, many of The Circle had met the outsiders. The house went into a flap about the coming visitors. Everything had to be just perfect before they arrived.

A long list of 'fix it' items materialized on the main bulletin board, mostly items dealing with the original house, and what little could be done with the landscaping around the new house at that time of year. Every room had a self-appointed committee scan through, less concerned with neatness than the woodwork, paint, door handles, windows, and everything else.

Paintings and posters that had been waiting to be hung got hung. A couple of rooms got repainted. A new vanity went in one bath. The tile floor got gone over with a professional cleaning machine and then resealed. Two broken kitchen appliances were fixed. Burnt out light bulbs were fixed everywhere. Several cabinet knobs that didn't match the others were replaced. The list seemed endless, and for a while, even as items got crossed off, the list got longer.

Psychologically, the group was nervous about attending a Fuck Fest, let alone hosting one. Each of the people who had attended the swinger parties were approached about what to wear, how to act, protocol, what the boundaries were, how to act after you've cum, and so forth. That list of questions amazed everyone too.

Bob put up a FAQ page that got longer and longer as he wrote up brief replies to some of the often asked questions.

'If I see someone I want to have sex with, what do I do?' (Ask them.)

'What should I do after I finish having sex?' (Clean up and repeat with a new partner.)

'What should I wear?' (Not much; casual until nudity is the norm.)

'What do people talk about beforehand?' (The same things we talk about beforehand.)

Bob, Tracy, Mike, Alice, Matt, Ellie, and Lynn told people they'd all be available to answer questions one Saturday afternoon. To their surprise everyone attended part of the session, even the members who lived outside The Circle. Amy, who lived in California but planned to come to the party, attended by way of Skype. The meeting lasted two hours.

The week before the party everyone was into everyone else's business. No one was immune to suggestions about how to make their room or space more attractive and inviting. The last of the punch list got completed.

Friday before the party, a flotilla of food arrived, along with gallons of soft drinks, beer, and wine. The Circle clearly had the entire First Army visiting for munchy hors d'oeuvres and drinks. By Saturday at noon, large bouquets of flowers dotted the entire house, so much that the place carried the pleasant aroma of a flower shop.

A last minute banner had been strung across the fireplace in the family room; "Welcome to Sex Fest.' The television had been turned on, and playing in a continuous loop were two long DVDs – one by Marlene and one by Tina. Several bowls of condoms were scattered around the house too, along with many small bottles of flavored lubricant. Each room also had a new dildo in it. The Sybian had been set up in the family room as well.

Many of the women disappeared Saturday afternoon to get their nails and hair done. Those that hadn't already spent money on new outfits and lingerie went shopping. Several women admitted to manicuring their 'front lawns,' in some cases completely eliminating their pubic hair. The men shaved and even got haircuts in some cases.

At five-thirty, the three babies were transported to a nearby neighbor's house where three high school senior girls had been hired to tend to them for the evening. They had been a bit puzzled by The Circle wanting to take the babies to them, but accepted that with the understanding that the house would be hosting a loud and uproarious party until around one in the morning when the babies would be reclaimed.

Because Lynn had been to the second swingers' party, she was informally elected as the greeter, since she had met and fucked most of the people and had a knack for remembering names.

Thus, at six o'clock on the magic night, the house stood proud and beautiful with a population of full of horny people – thirteen men and fifteen women.

Finally, the doorbell rang at six-thirty.

12