The Circle Ch. 28

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Monica said, "Here are a few things to think about. First, I'd like to have a baby. I'd especially like the help of you three men that started The Circle. I feel closest to you, and want the seed to come from one of you."

Jim didn't blink, but he smiled invitingly.

Monica went on, "I think the moms need some special attention too. The babies are about a year old now. They birthed them, and not much changed except the tolerance to have the kids around in The Circle, including at dinnertime. We all need to be more of a family for them. Lynn has done wonders about that, and so has Michelle. We need more grandmothers, and not necessarily the GILFs you guys like to mess with."

She continued, "We talk about being spiritual, but we haven't done much about it. I'm not sure what to do, and I'd be careful about becoming a cult or something, but there must be something we could do periodically to work on that front – yoga, movies, discussion group, book club ... something. Maybe I'm trying to make it too intellectual."

Monica shrugged, "I can't think of much else. Oh, wait, I want to say I really liked some of the women I met from the swingers' group, and also that first group you helped – Meghan someone especially. I wouldn't be put out a bit if we involved them again, maybe in a smaller effort. Even if we don't, I think I might pursue a friendship with a couple of them."

Jim and Monica talked more, finished their lunch, and went back to the large house. They quietly retired to Jim's room, and made sweet love for almost two hours.

Monica said, "Do you think I need to announce my intention to get pregnant."

Jim shook his head, "No. We've moved past that molehill. It's a non-issue. Just please come and get me when you need healthy male swimmers."

On that note they made love again, up until Zoey came in the room to get something, found the two of them in bed together, and then joined in for another two hours. The three of them were late for dinner.

The other 'how goes it?' talks yielded few suggestions to work on, but lots of positive comments about how happy people were.

What bothered the three men was that several other people knew that Steph was slowly pulling away from people in The Circle – missing meals, skipping sex, going on long walks alone, but no one knew what to do about it. Everyone did agree that no one else seemed on any kind of edge.

Steph had disappeared so rapidly it made peoples' heads swim.

After all the talks, Bob called a meeting to summarize the findings, and also the be sure the family was aligned about calling each other out if they started to behave in a way that distanced themselves from the main body of The Circle.

* * * * *

Alice orchestrated a cocktail time a few days later with Matt, Jim, and Bob. As she sat, she said, "I have some news. It can't be as devastating as Steph leaving, but Amy has gotten engaged." She let that sink in, and watched as the three men looked at each other.

Bob said, "I'm not surprised. She loved us and our lifestyle, and probably still does, but we didn't expect her to be a nun out there well over a thousand miles away. I'm happy for her. Is she picking well? Can you tell?"

Jim and Matt agreed.

Alice said, "His name is Montana Jones – seriously. Everyone calls him Mont, and he grew up in Missoula, is an outdoor kind of guy, met her at her work, has more money than God, and apparently loves the ground Amy walks on."

Matt said, "He'd better or I'll throttle his neck." He smiled; after all, Amy was his real aunt, and he'd had a deeper relationship with her for longer than anybody else.

Alice said, "Amy said they're going to get married next summer. They're living together now. She said she told Mont all about The Circle and even her relationship with Matt and his parents, and he didn't blink any eye. He wants to accompany her back here on a visit sometime to meet everyone."

Matt said, "I bet he wants to tap into all the free pussy back here."

Alice laughed, "Maybe, but she sent pictures of him and he is a very hunky guy, stands about six-four, looks like a young Tom Selleck, and oozes sex appeal. I'm sure he could have any girl he wanted, and I'd be at the front of the line."

Matt said, "I'll call her, and see if she wants any family or friends from back east out there for the wedding or whatever. Maybe Ellie and I could go see them."

Alice rolled her eyes, "Better put a chastity belt on Ellie. I bet he has a thing for cute little blonds, and I already know she likes the ruddy outdoorsy type."

"Are they the type to share themselves with others? Well, I mean him? We know Amy was that way? Did she change?"

Alice said, "Whoa; too many questions and too little knowledge. I only traded some short emails with her. I'll try to talk to her too to fill in some of the details."

12