The Circle Ch. 33

Story Info
Renee does Playboy. Ellen does more.
4.3k words
4.8
19.1k
10

Part 33 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 33 – Renee doesPlayboy. Ellen

The photographer and set that Renee was to use forPlayboy were in Chicago, right near the Playboy mansion. Renee and Ellen were there three days, and most of that time from nine in the morning to six or seven at night, Renee told us she was either naked or wearing some frilly piece of lingerie that wasn't too different from being naked.

Ellen told us she thought the photographer had taken around three to five thousand photographs! Matt thought that might be reasonable given the use of strobes and that many photographers take a 'strip' of three to five photos in a single instant to capture slightly different looks on a models face, including one with eyes open versus closed.

A month later, a photographer and journalist fromPlayboy showed up at the house to spend two days and take a large number of 'informal' shots of Renee interacting with us and doing things around the house. They'd made an appointment so it was no surprise. Their names were Dale and Heather.

They arrived at nine o'clock as scheduled on a Thursday morning. Ellen escorted them into the large home, and to say they were awed with the size of the place would be an understatement.

Renee declared Matt, her 'official' boyfriend as far asPlayboy and the readers were concerned. She asked him, Jim, Zoey, and Marlene to hang around for a little while to see if they could help in some way. There were no expectations about what the 'informal' visit was supposed to produce.

Heather, the journalist, asked, "Renee, just what kind of place do you live in? Is this a condo or what?"

Renee looked surprised, "I thought you knew. I am part of an intentional family. We all live together."

"I don't understand; how's that work?"

Renee started to answer as Ellen rolled her eyes, "We are a polyamorous family. I am a family member."

"But you're single right?"

"Well, yes, but I have all my friends who I've committed to."

Heather looked at some notes, "Is Matt your boyfriend?"

"Yes, but so is Jim and the other men."

Heather looked over the top of her large glasses at Renee. "You have more than one boyfriend?" She smiled as she thought of the many ways she could write some great copy about this situation to go with the photo spread.

Ellen eagerly volunteered, "Of course, she also has relations with the women. I assume you know Renee is bisexual ... like most supermodels."

Heather paused in taking a note to think about that, "You have sex with your boyfriends I assume?"

Renee leveled, "With everyone in the house."

"How many are in the house?"

"When everyone is home there are thirteen men and fifteen women."

"The ... that's ... twenty-eight people," Heather stammered.

"Including me," Renee smiled. She loved to surprise people this way, but hadn't had the opportunity for a while.

Before Heather could recover Renee said, "In any other situation I'd be a slut for sleeping around with so many people, but here it's just the natural way of our family. We all deeply love each other, and our physical relationships are just one way we celebrate that love."

Heather recovered her composure and asked, "So, you're swingers?" She looked around the circle of people sitting there watching her.

Renee scrunched up her face at that remark. "Well, I have been to swinger parties, but this house is not like most swinger groups for several reasons: first, we live together; second, we love one another; and third, sex is more a confirmation of that love than a recreational sport."

Heather pounced, "But you have been to swingers' parties?"

"Yes, and they were fun and have a place in a society with liberal thinking participants."

"Errr, this is kind of delicate but how often do you have sex ... enjoy sex? Swing?"

Renee laughed, "There are different questions there. I always enjoy sex, and when I'm at home I usually 'make love' several times a day. We only do swinger parties about four or five times a year."

Heather looked in disbelief, "A day! You have sex several times a day?"

"Yes, of course. When I'm traveling I'm usually not with one of my lovers, so I ... well, you know, take care of things myself, sometimes with a satisfying toy of some kind."

Heather turned to Ellen, "Do you ... participate in the same way?"

Ellen shook her head, "No, not right now. I'm a special situation that I'd prefer not to talk about in this topic area."

Heather looked disappointed, but turned to Matt. "You're her boyfriend. Can you keep up with her demands for so much sex?"

Matt smiled, "Usually, yes, or we invite someone else to join us. Much of the time I'm off with someone else, and so is she. Our paths typically cross only every few days or longer if she's been traveling."

"You don't get jealous?"

"Why would I?"

"She's a supermodel sleeping with someone else."

"But she's happy and being loved, why would I ever want to take that away from her by creating some sort of jealous tantrum." Matt thought and went on, "Plus, I'm most likely loving and being loved by one of the other women in our circle."

Heather looked at Marlene and Zoey, and asked to anyone, "Is everyone as pretty as you?"

Zoey blushed. Marlene said, "Yes, all of us in the house are beautiful in our own way."

Heather made a side comment, "And all about the same age, I guess."

Jim corrected her, "That's not true. We have quite a bit of diversity in age, and several other dimensions too."

Heather looked puzzled.

Jim explained that the ages of circle members were twenty-one to fifty-six, and The Circle included racial, religious, weight, ability, and beauty diversity for both men and women. We have several married couples in our circle as well, and a couple of grandmothers."

Alice strolled through the living room holding Theodore and Marshall, one on each hip. She was heading for the kitchen with the pair.

Heather said, "Oh, there are children who live here too?"

Renee said, "Six. Those were two of the oldest. The youngest is only a few months old. Right now no one is pregnant, at least that we know of."

Heather asked Renee, "Do you want children of your own, maybe with Matt, your boyfriend?"

Renee said, "Yes, I do. If and when I become pregnant we won't be sure who the father is, the same as all the other babies here."

After Heather looked totally puzzled and flummoxed, Jim explained about the decision the women in The Circle made about paternity and declaring a father.

Heather asked him, "But don't you feel that none of the children are yours?"

Jim smiled, "No, I think that all of them are mine."

Lynn came downstairs at the side of the room carrying a baby. She waved, and even turned the baby and moved the baby's arm in a little wave.

"Is that woman a babysitter or nanny?"

Matt jumped in, "She's what we call a universal grandmother. She's a grandmother to all the children, and she's a real mother to one man in our group. She lives here most of the time and is one of our favorite people."

Heather took the interview off in some other directions at that point, talking about Renee's background, education, dietary preferences, ideas of an ideal date, favorite foreign cities, and on and one. As they talked Dale moved around the room taking photos of Renee from different angles, something with everyone else in the shot, and sometimes not.

* * * * *

Renee was the centerfold in the December issue ofPlayboy – the Holiday Issue. She was gorgeous. Every picture was sophisticated and sexy. She had that girl next-door kind of look throughout the sixteen-page spread, and, of course, left little to the imagination about every nook and cranny of her body by the time any reader was through with browsing past the photos.

The magazine had tastefully described Renee's living arrangements as a commune, group living situation, a new kind of condo situation, and a swinging crowd depending on the paragraph referring to her overall situation. Each reference made sure to imply a bacchanal, orgy, wild sex party, or series of intimate encounters without actually using those words. Heather no doubt authored the written words, and she'd done a credible job.

The Circle's sensitivity to appearing or being mentioned in print had dissipated over time, in part due to the successful lawsuits around the bad experience with Dean Atkins andThe Courier. This time, as the words were read, everyone chuckled, in most cases over how accurate they were, yet they were provocative, arousing, and carefully written in a veiled way at the same time.

Thus, the fallout began. The article mentioned that Renee lived in Dillonville and loved the 'semi-rural' way of life. Dillonville was a small community, and most of us were known around town after having lived and in some cases worked in the area for years. Thus, it was easy for anyone to figure out where Renee lived.

Unfortunately, the weather was still quite mild for the time of year, thus, it was not uncomfortable for fans to stand around hoping to get a glimpse of Renee – stand around, for instance, in the cul-de-sac leading to the house.

The first unexpected, surprise visitor arrived the day afterPlayboy hit the newsstands. He was about twenty-one and annoyingly over-bearing. He came to the front door and wanted a date with Renee. Alice explained that Renee didn't date people she didn't know, and that she was out of town on business, in any case. Annoying man #1 left, and another took his place an hour later with similar results.

Alice called the local security company, and two hours later there was an armed guard dressed like a Ninja warrior and armed with a semi-automatic weapon slung across his back and a handgun on his hip, guarding the end of our driveway. A large sign warned of guard dogs trained to attack anyone roaming the property. For a week there was a very mean looking German shepherd tethered to the bumper of the guard's car; anytime anyone came near he became slightly unhappy.

The house had no more unexpected visitors.

The arrival home routine was a bit disrupted by the security guard who stopped every vehicle, checked photo IDs for address verification, before letting people through. That evening Bob arranged a series of 'passwords' with the guards, and passed them on to everyone in the house – a different word for each of the next ten days.

Returning home late at night from Chicago where they'd been present for the release of the Christmas issue and a few nights visit with Hugh at the mansion, Renee and Ellen were stopped at the gate by the security guard. Of course, they didn't have any passwords yet, so it took some doing for them to get into the house.

At breakfast the next day, Renee apologized, "I'm so sorry that we didn't pick up on how easy it would be to find me after the magazine came out. Alice told me what was happening that precipitated hiring the guards. Are they very busy?"

Jim said, "The numbers of visitors is going up right at the moment. The peak was on Saturday when there were about twenty would-be suitors turned away."

Ellen lit up, "Oh, I have an idea. Let me send an email to our boss." The boss was Rhonda, Renee's agent.

A few minutes later, Ellen said, "Later today, we'll receive an express delivery of a box of photographs of Renee. We'll give them to the guard and he can pass them out to the people he's turning away. If Renee will take some time she can autograph them. It's a goodwill gesture, plus it helps build up Renee's image as being friendly and approachable."

The others liked that idea, and by five o'clock, the Ninja warrior at the gate also was giving out a photo of Renee in a beautiful bustier when someone unapproved came by. Other than Neil, The Circle's cook, and a few others, everyone else was unapproved or a phone call to the house was needed to gain admission.

We did have another incident with a drone, but the Ninja took care of it. Someone, a fan of Renee's no doubt, tried to fly a drone to the house to have a look around. Zoey was outside washing the windows on her car, and heard the motor on the drone. She called attention to it, and the Ninja came up the driveway at a run with his semiautomatic at port arms.

Zoey told the group later, "He dropped to one knee, took aim, and fired twice at the drone. The whirring sound stopped instantly, and the thing fell out of the sky. He went and picked it up, turning off the cameras and what not on the device. He ripped the thing apart into little pieces, carried them to the trash, and dropped everything in except the battery, which he put in the recycling."

Bob had a funny expression, "I hope that doesn't come back to bite us; I think it's illegal to set off firearms in the township."

Zoey replied, "I asked him about that. He said it was OK since it was in 'self defense.' He said a number of drones are being armed with handguns and a triggering mechanism, so every one of them should be considered a personal threat. In all cases, it is more than acceptable to 'take out' the drone."

We didn't hear anything further about the drone, but someone was out of pocket about a thousand dollars or more for the sophisticated toy. Later, Lynn shared a couple of articles she found about some movie stars being stalked by drones. In two cases, someone with the stars had brought down the offending aircraft with something thrown at it. Those drones had also been destroyed without recourse by the pilot-owners.

The weather was too cold to use the pool or the outdoor spa. By popular acclaim, a second hot tub had been added with a door off of the new lounge into the greenhouse-like room housing the large tub and a couple of chaises.

The night after the drone incident, Renee, Matt, Jim, and Lynn had gone to the tub, au naturel, of course. They cuddled and kissed each other, the two women moving back and forth between the two men until everyone got pruned, and then they were outside the tub making love on the two large chaises in the special room.

As they lay there in their afterglows, Renee said, "You don't suppose we just got filmed by a drone?"

The worry put everyone in The Circle on notice, and after that they were a little more circumspect about outdoor lovemaking where they could be videoed by prying eyes.

At Sunday night's monthly 'business' meeting for The Circle, Nathan complained, "The technology is changing how we want to live." We all agreed. But we knew it wasn't just the technology it was the stage we were entering as a family. We had growing children, mommies devoted to the kids with the men taking second place in their thinking, not intentionally, but because of the fatigue factor.

Also a number of careers were taking off, like Renee, Jim, Matt, Alice, Sandy, Brad, Bill, Zoey, and Monica. Everyone seemed torn between self-actualizing in their business life in some way, or tending to the family. There was not a 'right' answer to that dilemma.

* * * * *

One warm day in spring when Jim, Renee, and Ellen were working at home, Ellen maneuvered Renee and Jim into having lunch with her.

Ellen started, "I have a favor to ask. Would you two please come to my next meeting on Friday with Dr. Slarinsky? We have something to discuss with you that will help me a lot."

Renee asked, "Do you want to talk about it now?"

Ellen avoided eye contact but smiled, "No, I'd feel better about it with Dr. S there to help explain a few things." Her voice had dropped back into her shy and reticent tone she sometimes used when she was embarrassed. Jim was a bit surprised, since she was increasingly a barracuda when it came to business things on Renee's behalf.

Renee and Jim looked at each other but didn't say anything, except to agree and move the topic along to something more neutral.

The visit with Dr. S came a few days later. Renee and Jim had talked and shared what they thought the topic would be, and they were correct.

Dr. S encouraged Ellen to explain to her friends after the counseling session had started. Ellen blushed excessively and talked quietly but firmly; "I would like to be a fully participating member of The Circle. Everyone has been so nice to me, and I'm sorry for having changed the behavior in the house about making love spontaneously anywhere you felt like it, yet I'm also grateful."

After a long silence, Dr. S said, "Ellen has come on a long journey she can tell you about that has taken us through her childhood, teen years, relationships with her family, her college life and her horrid sorority experience, and into the present."

Dr. S looked at Jim and Ellen, "I must tell you that the experience of living in your home has been truly cathartic for her. She has found the unconditional love and acceptance we all strive for, and it has catapulted her into being a new person. Her self-esteem and self-confidence have been growing by leaps and bounds. If that is the attitude in your home, then you can all be proud of yourselves."

Jim stood up and went to Ellen's chair; he motioned to her to stand, and when she did he hugged her with all his might, kissing the side of her head. Renee also entered into the hug and kissed her friend and aide. Dr. S looked on with amazement in her gaze. This was just the kind of love she'd heard about; and here it was palpable in her office.

When they sat down again, Ellen said to the two of them, "I think of the two of you as my best friends in the world ... and yes, I know I also have a professional relationship with you Renee; that said you've only ever shown me support and love and caring about what I think and whether I'm all right."

She went on, "Everyone else in the house has been there too. Lolly is my age and we have talked a lot about what she feels about The Circle, and I know by talking to Ellie and Tracy that they feel that way too. The Circle is what makes them complete in every dimension of their lives. I need that too."

Renee asked, "Haven't we been providing that for you? We've been trying."

"You have; and I love you all for it, but for one part."

Jim smiled, and Renee looked pleased.

Ellen said, "The sex. You make love to each other, and while I feel loved by you and the others, I'm missing that one component of all of our relationships to feel complete."

Dr. S volunteered, "Ellen now is very comfortable about her bisexuality. She is, however, unsure about how to let the others in your circle know about her desires without appearing ..."

Ellen interrupted with a smile, "Like a slut."

Jim said, "I guess you've never heard Bob talk about the meaning of slut: S is for sexuality, L is for loving, U is for understanding, and T is for tolerance. Honey, every one of us in The Circle is a slut – men and women. The one common element that has drawn us together has been the importance of a very active sex life." He smiled, "We are all horny all the time."

Dr. S noted, "Well, that and the obvious lack of destructive jealousy in your environment is truly amazing and I believe unique. Sometime, I would like to research your family and write a paper about it. Ellen has told me in every session about how you treat the subject, again with love and care. I must say, I would like to see it in action."

She went on, "The obvious fact that you have set monogamy and exclusivity aside to enable multiple simultaneous relationships is a work of art. The way you treat the babies and children, and the universal grandmothers who are there as well."

Renee spoke, "I used to dream about utopia when I was young. I tried to conjure up what it'd be like to live there, and I've found it in The Circle."

Jim said, "You make it sound like we don't have disagreements or get miffed at each other." He turned to Dr. S, "What's different is that when we do, we confront those issues or get someone to mediate for us. We may have a cooling off period too. What's different may be that we come at our relationships, whether within The Circle or not, with an attitude of love and caring. If I have a disagreement with someone about something, my first thought is that I know and can trust that they love me and are not coming from a place of dislike or antagonism."

12