The Circle Ch. 41

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The two women sat on one of the sofas in the large family room enjoying a morning cup of coffee. Tammy wore her silk robe, but was nude underneath. Jess had told her to dress provocatively. Jess again wore her sexy bikini night outfit.

Jess went on, "I'm afraid I compromised our counseling relationship last night by the sex with you and having you right there with Matt and me. Since this is one of the key areas we've been working on, I just feel we should set you up with someone else. I know some other good people who do counseling in this area, even several who specialize in sex counseling and sex therapy."

Tammy nodded. "I understand ... but I don't want anybody else right now." She paused and said, "I have to tell you something ... about last night."

Jess looked at her with the question posed.

Tammy went on, "I was ready to make love with you both ... I mean to actually have intercourse when I came in the room after having watched the two of you. I wanted it then, and I want it now. You brought me along to the right place in the right way. I feel so good – so different than I've been the past years."

She went on, "I know you didn't fuck me because of my past hang-ups, but I want to move past them. I'm ready. More than ready, I think you helped me move past them last night."

Jess smiled, "If Matt were here now, would you go off and make love with him?"

"Yes."

"What about Jim or one of the other men?"

"Yes." Tammy smiled bashfully.

"Wait here."

Jess got up and walked into the living room. Lynn was playing with two of the babies and one toddler. Bob sat talking to her.

She walked up to Bob. "Hi Bob. I have a favor to ask."

"You want to interview me, right?" He said.

"No. Right now, I want you to go into the family room, collect Tammy, take her to your bedroom, and make sweet and tender love to her, with lots of serious fucking and sucking, and even greater romance. She's at a crucial place in her head, and this would be very helpful for her. Don't take any reluctance as an indication to stop."

Bob's jaw fell open. "You're serious."

Jess nodded, "I'll fill in for her with helping with the kiddies, so don't rush." She smiled. She glanced at Lynn, "If I can I'll tag along to coach and encourage her at the start. She needs this more than anything else in her life right now."

Bob rose and walked into the family room. Jess followed a few feet behind.

Tammy looked up at first with a smile and then with a worried look.

Bob didn't say anything. He went up to the pretty older woman and kissed her very tenderly, letting his kisses stray to her cheeks, her ears, her neck, and then down further to the edge of her robe. Tammy leaned into his affection with her eyes shut, and purred like a cat.

He put out a hand to her and she took it. He lifted her to a standing position, and then led her across the house to the stairway, and towards his room. When he looked back at her, she had a tear on each cheek, but a smile. She nodded that she wanted to continue.

Jess lurked in the background, making sure that Tammy was putting her blockages aside in favor of a new life – one where she could give herself to the people she loved, and accept their love in return.

* * * * *

A few hours later, Tammy sat on the sofa playing with Theodore and Ariana who were on the floor of the play area of the living room. Toddler toys were scattered over the area. Nearby, Michelle sat giving a bottle of formula to Charlyn, who was cooing up a storm as she devoured the formula.

Derek and Alex came in from the garage. They gave the babies, Lynn, and Michelle a kiss, and moved to greet Tammy.

Both men stopped cold in their tracks. They looked at Tammy, and she looked back and smiled. Derek went and kissed the older woman. He whispered, "I'm so glad."

Alex came behind Derek and nudged him aside. He kissed Tammy on the lips, and said, "Welcome ... really welcome to The Circle."

Tammy said in an embarrassed tone, "Did Matt and Bob tell everyone?"

"No. Not a word. You're different. I knew instantly," Alex replied as he continued to hold her hand. "The vibes you give off are completely different – that smile, for instance. You are adorable."

Renee and Ellen came in the front door. They kissed Derek and Alex who stood in the living room, gave polite busses to Lynn and Michelle, and looked at Tammy.

Renee said is a teasing tone with her hands on her hips, "Well, it's fucking 'A' about time."

Ellen smiled at Tammy, "Don't let her put you off of what you did. I was there in the same place you were not too long ago. It can be scary, but it's so wonderful after you give yourself over to it. If you want to talk, I'm always available for you. I bet you feel all tingly inside."

Tammy looked uncertain. "How did you find out?"

Renee laughed, "It's written all over your face. You've been carrying around stress and anxiety for months. You're an open book. This is the first time I've seen you at peace. You're also emitting a huge amount of love – deep unconditional love." She gestured to the entire room.

Ellen nodded in agreement.

Marlene came up to the group, "Who's emitting love? Oh ... Tammy." She studied her for a moment. "That's great. You finally did it. You had your breakthrough."

Tammy smiled sheepishly. "I ... it took me a while. I was scared I guess. I'm doing much better now."

Off to one side, the TV cameras continued to roll on the increasing numbers of people in The Circle commenting about Tammy's transformation.

12