The Circle Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm only shocked by how eager I was to keep going. The thing is I know I'll be that way the next time too, even if it all started again in five minutes."

Jim wrapped his arms around Stacy as he came up behind her, allowing one hand to snake into her robe so he could fondle her breasts. The mammary was firm and taut, and he could feel the nipple harden into his palm, much to his delight.

He kissed Stacy. "You were spectacular last night."

Tracy said, "That's what I heard. I think everyone wants her in The Circle too. I haven't heard one negative comment." Tracy leaned in and kissed Stacy; "Let me be the first to welcome you to our midst ... slut." She grinned at her teasing epithet.

Stacy grinned, "Do you think ... I mean about The Circle. I hope so. I'm holding back so I won't be disappointed if my joining doesn't happen. I never asked, but what do you do, have a vote or something? Is there some kind of gauntlet that I should be running?"

Tracy and Jim shook their heads. Jim said, "It'll just happen all of a sudden if you're in, and then we'll all know it's the right move for you and for us. It's like quantum chemistry in some way; if everyone has good vibes about you, suddenly you're our new lover. There's no prescribed set of things to do, but I'll tell you that you set a high bar last night, thank you."

Breaking the tension around the membership question, Matt appeared in jogging shorts; followed by Renee and Ellen also in jogging attire. "Hey, we're heading out for a run; anybody want to join us?"

Stacy asked, "It'll take me a couple of minutes to suit up, but yes. Can you wait?"

Matt went over to Stacy as she slid off the kitchen stool, "I'd always wait for you, you beautiful hunk of woman." He gave her a light swat on her butt and said, "Now, go. Hurry."

Stacy ran off and was back in less than five minutes in a snug jogging outfit. While she was gone the others talked about what a great addition to The Circle Stacy would be.

"How far are you going?"

"About ten miles."

"Oh, good," Stacy said as she tied her shoelaces.

The four of them trotted out the door.

Tracy turned to a few of the others after they were gone, "Stacy's a sure thing, right?"

Everyone laughed and nodded. "Right."

Bob had been sitting off to the side. "I guess I'll assign her a space."

Bill asked in a hopeful tone, "Who's her first roommate?"

There was a commotion of sounds from the men in the area, all volunteering and even pleading.

Bob held his hand up, "Sorry, gents. Matt already asked, and he is sort of sponsoring her. Marlene his current roommate told me she'd love to be with any of you. I'll make some adjustments to the assigned space."

Bill observed, "She still doesn't know."

Bob laughed, "Matt will tell her. He doesn't know yet. I'll indicate to him that we heard from everyone." While not everyone had interacted with Stacy, those individuals knew that if one of two others liked the person that they would too.

The runners got back about ninety minutes later, some of that time spent stretching on the lawn. They were hot and sweaty despite a steady breeze out of the northwest. Stacy looked beautiful even at the end of a long run; of course, she had legs that rivaled Renee's and like Renee and Ellen her nipples were alert and announcing her presence.

The four runners went inside, heading straight for the kitchen and something cold to drink. The few Circle members in the common area greeted them, but not with hugs given their sweaty and odiferous condition. This provoked some laughs, even with Stacy.

Bob gave Matt the high sign, pointed at Stacy when she wasn't looking, and nodded.

Stacy asked, "What do people do on the weekends? I know some people ride bikes."

Renee said, "Well, Ellen, Alex, Bob and I had talked about going up to the lake for some beach time for part of the afternoon. We'd love to have you go with us."

Darrell, the TV cameraman, put down his serious video camera and said, "I get off duty about two o'clock. Willow, Ariana, and I were going to bicycle into town. If you want to go, we'd also love to have you. A few others usually go with us."

Stacy asked, "What would I do about a bike?"

Willow bounced her daughter on one hip nearby, "Oh, we have a whole bunch of bikes in the shed next to the carport. We have more than enough, and you could take your pick."

Stacy turned to Renee, "I want to get to know Willow better, and have her know me, so if you don't mind, I think I'll opt for the bike ride. I haven't been in the downtown area for ages, so it'll be fun."

Renee accepted that without a problem.

Willow passed Ariana to Stacy, and the two bonded almost instantly to the point that the toddler was laughing at Stacy's faces and strange sounds only a minute later.

Matt said with a smile, "It's nice to see you're not stuck up, and that you can make googly faces at a toddler."

Stacy kissed Ariana on the side of her head, "I love kids." Willow took her daughter back and headed into the corner of the living room containing the toy boxes. Dar followed.

Stacy asked, "Is Darrell ... dating Willow?"

Matt explained, "Oh, he's dated everyone in The Circle, and he's an honorary member too. We agreed that he shouldn't announce his full membership until after the TV series ends, otherwise NBC will get all steamed off at him for jumping ship and compromising some of the filming. Of course, he's doing that anyway." He chuckled.

As an after-thought, Matt said to Stacy, "Hey, I'm heading up to take a shower, would you like to save some water and shower with a friend?"

Stacy grinned, "I'd love to." The two of them meandered off in the direction of Matt's room.

Only a few minutes later, both dripping with the first splashes of water from the shower, Stacy leaned against one wall in Matt's large shower enclosure as he pumped his hot cock into her tight pussy. There were both enjoying the coupling, making cooing sounds, and telling each other how they were loved and appreciated.

Matt was leaning over Stacy's back and fondling her wet breasts, tweaking the nipples. Each time he did, he could feel her pussy spasm around his cock.

After the shower, Matt and Stacy dried off and then lay together in his bed, cuddling and kissing, and working up for a second round of lovemaking.

Matt said, "You don't seem anxious about The Circle any longer – either belonging, getting along with everyone, or the sex."

Stacy rose on her elbow so she could look Matt in the eye. "I'm not. I've put forward my best effort, and really that's just me being me. If I get into The Circle, it can't be because I've put out some extraordinary effort by not being my genuine self. I love everyone I've met, and the sex has been fabulous. I know I'm new, and so some of the guys just want to sample some new pussy, but that doesn't bother me. I like new cock too, and they've all been such good lovers – for instance, during the porn movie last night."

Matt smiled and said in a matter of fact tone, "You know you're in, right?"

"In?"

"In The Circle. We accept you. You belong here now."

Stacy sat up like a rocket, "What do you mean?" She looked shocked and was holding back because she couldn't believe what she was hearing.

"You are now a Circle member ... unless you changed your mind," He teased.

"Oh, God," Stacy said with tears suddenly gushing from her eyes. "Really? How do you know?"

"Bob told me just after we got back from our run. Everyone loves you and wants you around. He's going to assign you an initial sleeping space. It's here with me; I asked for you as a roommate to get you started. Officially, you live here now, in this room, but if ..."

"OH, I LOVE YOU. I LOVE EVERYONE."

Stacy threw herself onto Matt and covered his face and neck with a thousand kisses. Any attempts at further conversation were a lost cause. As their nude bodies rubbed together, the pair started to make love again, only this time Stacy was shaking with joy.

12