The Circle Ch. 48

Story Info
Aftermath of the news special. Photo session with Matt.
4.8k words
4.8
15.1k
10

Part 48 of the 52 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 11/22/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 48 – Aftermath of the news special. Photo session

Matt shook his head and said, "Willow, I knew you did the news and worked at the station. I love you. BUT I had no idea that you were this courageous or brilliant. You are FABULOUS. That broadcast was mind-blowing."

Rod Minchen nodded. "Willow, this may get you an Emmy or Murrow Award for investigative reporting. I will certainly be sure to call it to their attention."

Willow said in a low tone, "I just hope I'm alive to accept it."

The entire group hung around until the eleven o'clock news came on. The other channels had been provided copies of all of the WWLX-TV material and a letter stating they had permission to use any of it in their news broadcasts providing attribution was given to WWLX.

Each station had the revelations about Clement, Thornberg, and Brennan at the top of the news. One station had camped outside of Clement's home and tried to get a statement, but as Clement's limousine left right after the broadcast he could just be seen sitting in the back seat looking grim.

The governor and attorney general made a joint statement at nine o'clock only an hour after Willow's special ended about how shocked they were by the 'apparent facts' laid out by WWLX. The attorney general stated that he had already issued warrants for the arrest of the three men on a variety of charges. He also stated that he would be launching a statewide investigation of the matter, and would certainly be using the information provided as the starting place.

For his safety, Rod stayed at the house that night. The Circle hired a platoon of armed bodyguards to surround the house on a 24/7 basis. They had been briefed that the police may be involved and to be exceptionally cautious if the police were showing up for any reason.

While there could have been some open lovemaking around The Circle's house, everyone was circumspect and went off on their own to make love or play together behind closed doors. Willow slept with Jim in his room. Rod was given a guest room by himself on the third floor of the new wing.

In the morning, WWLX normally aired the network daily show based in New York, but spliced in the local news and weather. They let the national news and weather suffice instead of occasional local feeds, however, the national feed had picked up the story that Willow had launched. They also reported that Clement was not to be found, nor Brennan. Thornberg had missed the broadcast – no one told him about it during or afterwards. He didn't know his ticket had been punched. Thus, he had been arrested and was being held for arraignment later in the day.

Although we worried about their loyalties, the local police added to the protection detail of The Circle's own security. Rod got a call that police presence at the station had been increased.

WWLX skipped the noon news, allowing the network feed to substitute for the local news instead of exposing local personnel to any threat. A running banner at the bottom of the screen informed viewers that for security reasons the news team was sequestered away at a 'safe' location until they felt that the risk of retribution for the revelations had passed.

Rod and Willow left about three o'clock and went into the station in a convoy of security vehicles that made the president's entourage look small. Willow gathered her news and did her normal broadcasts starting at five o'clock, emphasizing what we knew about Clement and Brennan, including pictures of them, and that Thornberg had been arrested and charged with bribery, conspiracy to commit fraud, and a longer list of other crimes. He was facing a long time in the state prison system even though he hadn't been involved in the murder. A judge had denied bail because he was a flight risk.

A state trooper who flagged out Clement's license plate as they cruised along the Interstate heading south towards Mexico arrested him that evening. Willow had proof that he'd stashed a lot of money outside the country.

Brennan turned himself in. He had a lawyer present when he did. Ultimately, he did a plea deal where he gave up even more information about Clement and Thornberg and their make-money-fast-and-illegally schemes.

Brennan and Clement were also denied bail and considered to be a flight risk by the judge that Rod knew. The trials stretched out over a year, and resulted in long residences at the state prison in Fairmont. Clement received the longest because of the murder of John Ayn. Brennan received a slightly shorter sentence, but neither man would see freedom for twenty years. Thornberg got a fifteen-year sentence, and would probably be out in less than ten.

* * * * *

"Willow, if you have a minute could you stop by my office. No rush. Nothing critical."

Rod Minchen, Willow's boss and the owner of WWLX-TV almost always added the words 'No Rush' to his requests because he knew that being summoned to a bosses office often sounded like an ominous threat, for instance, then being told you were being 'let go.'

Willow sashayed in and sat down. They had a comfortable working relationship, and often teased and laughed. Their relationship had grown warmer and appeared more significant since the story broke about corrupt politicians a couple of months earlier.

Rod said, "Will, I'm very ... curious, I just you might say ... about your living situation. I've been thinking and even dreaming about it since I stayed those two nights at your home with your intentional family. I've also been watching the reality TV show, but ..."

Willow smiled and gently interrupted, "The easiest way to tell you is to have you come back under less stressful conditions where we're not hiding away from windows or have a dozen armed guards around inside and outside the house."

"But you do have one guard?"

"All the time now. There are enough kooks out there and we have a few famous people, so we feel we have to do something to deal with any troublemakers. It's only one person most of the time, but they seem to always be where they need to be."

Willow continued, "As for The Circle, that's what we call it, you know about as much as anyone having read the various articles about us and watched the TV show."

Rod protested, "But those are warped views about your life ... I think. Is everything really as loving as it appears?"

"Yes."

"As ... sexual?" Rod's voice dropped, somewhat in embarrassment.

"Much more than what has appeared to the public." Willow admitted with a wide grin.

"And you don't mind living with a fairly large group of other people?"

"I love it, and I love them."

"But isn't it like having all your neighbors suddenly living with you? Surely, you don't love all of them in the same way or even like some of them?"

Willow chuckled, "One helluva neighborhood, I'd say." She teased, "I sleep with all of them, when we sleep. It is NOT like a normal neighborhood. Although some people have self-selected their membership in The Circle, we all have made sure they fit in and that they remain happy with their decision to be there."

"Has anyone ever left?"

"One, but she came back. Another out on the west coast got married, but she might still be considered a member, although she hasn't been back east since her wedding. That's unusual because of the geography."

Willow paused and then asked, "Why were you asking, general curiosity or something more?" She sensed that Rod might really be asking for a trial membership; it wouldn't be uncharacteristic for the nice man.

Rod nodded slowly, "Something more. I guess I'm interested in something different in my life. I'm divorced, lonely, too wrapped up in work, and looking for something that's not a traditional relationship and certainly not a marriage."

"You know we're not exclusive or monogamous."

"I gathered that from my brief stay with you, plus what I've heard on TV."

"Do you get jealous?"

Rod wiggled his nose as he thought about that. "I'm not sure. I haven't been in a situation that tested that emotion since junior high school." He smiled.

"Why'd you get divorced?"

"What turned out to be serious compatibility issues that we ignored until they became a tidal wave we couldn't act as if wasn't there; it eventually ate us alive. At least we're sort of friends. Elaine and I have dinner a few times a year just to stay in touch, more out of curiosity than anything."

Rod was in his early forties, tall, bespectacled, balding, but muscular and in shape from workouts at his gym. Rod and Elaine shared custody of a teenage daughter and son.

Willow said, "Come to dinner tonight. Even stay over tonight. You can be my guest." She thought about her next comment but made it anyway, "And you can be my partner tonight." She smiled invitingly at him. Basically, she'd just suggested that they have sex. The concept violated several principles about keeping work and love life separate, but some of the others in The Circle were doing all right although they enjoyed carnal pleasures with each other.

Rod looked exceptionally please with both invitations. "Yes. That far exceeds by hopes. I just ... I didn't know where to start ..."

Rod showed up at the house about the same time Willow did. He'd gone home to get a few things for his overnight, and Willow had come from work after the evening news. Willow had texted that she was bringing a guest home; this announcement precluded opening the front door to some couple making love, and gave Neil, the Circle's cook, the portion count for dinner.

Rod had met everyone a couple of weeks earlier when Willow and he hid in the house so they weren't near the TV station and possible retaliation from the corrupt government officials when her news special about corrupt local government was aired.

This time he was greeted warmly, receiving a number of hugs and polite kisses as he mixed with the group. Some of the group had enjoyed an early dinner, so they moved out of the dining area leaving the space for the new arrivals as well as late diners.

Rod had a good time at dinner being a relative unknown, and thus the center of attention to those at that end of the dining table. Inside his gut, he was trembling wondering if Willow had been serious about being her partner overnight. Did that mean sex? He hadn't had sex with anything other than his right hand for over a year.

After dinner Willow led him towards the lounge area. She asked, "Do you like movies, more specifically porn?"

Rod's voice cracked, "Porn? You mean ... pornographic movies? Errr ... don't all men?" The nervousness of his mind got revealed through his voice.

"I asked you," Willow teased with a coy smile.

"OK. Yes, I enjoy them ... well, most of them."

"Well, you met Marlene at dinner, did you recognize her?"

"No. Should I?"

Willow smiled and popped a DVD into player and started everything working. Marlene appeared almost instantly, stroking a manly cock about ten inches long and about as big around as her wrist. About thirty seconds into the film, she went down on the shaft, engulfing the end into her mouth and sucking for all she was worth.

Rod's eyes popped out of his head. "I didn't ... I barely recognize the person I just had dinner with."

Marlene had snuck up behind where Rod was standing looking at the TV screen. She said, "That's because I cut and colored my hair, and I don't have a cock in my mouth."

Rod twirled around. "Marlene. I ... Errr ... you ..."

She smiled obviously with a combination of joy and mischief, "I'm glad I can make you speechless. Wait until the good fuck scene. Just in case you miss what's going on here, you're supposed to get really horny and fuck Willow's lights out, and then maybe some others ... me included, so save some spunk. Got it?"

Rod glanced at Willow, who smiled seductively at him. Willow said, "I couldn't have said it better. Do you mind having sex in public?"

Rod blanched. "I've never tried it. You mean here in this room with everyone around?"

Willow and Marlene nodded.

Rod said in a near whisper, "What if I have performance anxiety?"

"We'll work real hard to get you over that psychological hurdle."

On that note, Willow and Marlene both snuggled up to Rod and started to both undress him and stroke his manhood through his slacks. Somewhere along the line they also managed to strip their own clothes away too.

Elsewhere in the room, Stacy and Mike were naked and enjoying a slow fuck. Kurt went by and said something, and the next anyone saw was him standing naked next to the couple as Stacy rode Mike and sucked on Kurt's cock.

As Rod's briefs got tossed aside, Marlene's mouth engulfed his tumescent shaft with her tongue working wonders around the head. She looked up at Willow with a grin and said, "No performance anxiety here."

* * * * *

Marty Graham at NBC Central in New York flagged out three letters specifically addressed to Matt Saddler. Marty was the administrative assistant to the producer of the TV show The Circle, based around reality TV filming of the goings on at the house. She scanned them and emailed them to Matt with only one or two brief comments about other similar letters.

Matt sat on the sofa in the living room after dinner with his iPad in hand, reviewing his mail, specifically the letters. Each dealt with his photography in some.

Matt's erotic photography, specifically nudes, had been tastefully featured on the show several times and in several different ways. For TV, no one ever actually saw a complete photograph; indeed some were so specific they could be used in a sex education or anatomy class. Instead, a viewer might see the edge of a photograph so that only a head shot or legs were revealed.

Matt had won an award and had a gallery showing the year before. The opening gala of his show at the gallery had been on the TV show, and almost everyone in The Circle had attended. Earlier, the TV had featured a photo shoot Matt did with Renee and Ellen after they realized that they hadn't been subjected to his lens work.

The first letter contained a photograph of a nice looking couple in their early thirties – Lloyd and Jean Muir. They were both in tennis outfits and obviously had just played or were about to play on the court in the background. They were attractive people – handsome and cute, and obviously well to do.

Dear Matt Saddler,

We are fans of not only the TV show The Circle, but also of your photographic work. We have four of your large prints in our home, and plan to get a few more.

This letter is perhaps unique, because Jean and I would like to hire you or arrange with you to create a portfolio of erotic photographs of the two of us ...

The other two letters were similarly inclined, each asking in some way about how they could engage Matt and what the costs might be.

Alice sat down with Matt, and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "What's up Stud?"

Matt showed her one of the letters, "People are asking me to take erotic or nude pictures of them. Marty forwarded these three from couples, but she says that she's also had a number of single females asking the same question."

Alice read the Muir's letter. "Hey, you should do it. Maybe you can have some fun in a threesome."

"You think?"

"I bet that thought had crossed their mind too. Think about it: erotic photography; nude; sexy; horny; fucking; and threesomes. They go together like peanut butter and jelly ... spread all over my pussy just before you start to eat me out." Alice laughed. Alice and Matt had played around with Reddi-Wip a couple of times, but the idea of peanut butter seemed absurd to Matt.

Alice thought a few seconds and added, "Hey, maybe you need an assistant, you know, to hold the lights or reflectors. Take me with you. Maybe we can get a thing going. You know how I love 'strange.'"

Matt laughed and said, "OK, I'll respond and see what happens."

Matt sent an email to Lloyd Muir in response to the letter. 'Lloyd and Jean. I have received your letter, and I am interested. I am sure we can reach an agreement on the cost of a photo shoot; rest assured that my rates are less than most professionals since this is mostly an avocation for me, although that seems to be changing with time. If you wish to pursue this with me, please call me at the number below.'

Matt's cell phone rang five minutes later. The caller ID indicated 'LMUIR.' Matt answered.

"Matt, this is Lloyd Muir. I just got your email and I am enthusiastically responding. Jean and I would be honored to have you photograph us in a variety of ... situations. We've talked about this, and even role played. What do we need to do to set this up?"

After some conversations, Matt agreed to drive out to their home on Saturday with Alice and some simple equipment, and do some sample or proof shots, and then everyone could see if they wanted to proceed further.

Alice was over the moon, and the two of them spent part of the evening in her bed working on the fantasy of the four of them fucking away madly after and during some shots.

The Muirs lived about an hour away. Alice had looked up the house on one of the maps apps, and discovered it was an upscale home in an upscale neighborhood in the town of Arlie. The house backed up to another state forest although there was a good-size lake not too far away with plenty of fishing available.

Matt and Alice pulled into the driveway and stopped. Alice asked, "Should we take everything in?"

Matt thought and said, "No. Wait. Let's see what we'll need first, and what the set up is. Maybe we can use some natural lighting."

The pair rang the bell and seconds later Jean opened the door with a huge smile. "Welcome Matt and Alice. I'm Jean. Please come in." She looked past them to be sure no one else had come with them.

Jean immediately got chatty about having seen the pair on the TV show The Circle, and how Lloyd and she were fans. She showed them the living room, and there above the sofa were three of Matt's tasteful nudes. He blushed.

Matt said, "This is the first time I've seen my photographs in someone's home other than my own. I'm deeply honored that you thought enough of them to put them in such a prominent place."

Jean said, "Oh, we have more. The sexier ones we put in the bedroom. Come, I'll show you."

Jean took Matt's hand and Alice followed. She led him down a long hallway, past three other bedrooms. In each one was one of Matt's more erotic photographs, one even of Zoey's swollen pussy with a trace of cum starting to leak from it.

The master bedroom was even more sensational. There were two photographs of Renee, both leaving little to the imagination about her nether region and full breasts. The two were from the Playboy photoshoot.

Jean said, "I'm sorry these are yours. We love Renee and Lloyd just had to have these after she appeared in the magazine. He's so disappointed that they're going to stop having the nudes in the magazine." She laughed, "He told me he looked at the pictures, and seldom read the articles – unlike what most people say."

Jean led them back to the living room, and served them some ice tea. "Lloyd ran down to the wine and cheese store, and should be back any second. He wanted to have something to serve that was a little more upscale than ... well ..." She gestured to the tea glasses.

Lloyd came bursting into the room five minutes later like an excited puppy so glad to discover some potential playmates. He effused over Matt and Alice, the TV show, Matt's photography, and on and on. Eventually, he settled down, especially after he made sure everyone had a glass of the wine he'd just purchased.

Matt asked, "Tell me in your own words what you are looking for in the resultant photographs that you want me to shoot."

12