The Circle Ch. 50

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brad turned to his kids, "Nancy is your half-sister, and you are her half-brother and half-sister." He paused and added, "Sandy is her step-mother now. Her own mother died in an automobile accident a year ago. She's eighteen."

Brad's father was up like a flash. He went and wrapped his arms around Nancy in a generous hug. "My God, this is good news. Welcome to the family. This is a huge surprise." Brad's mother was there too, her neutrality totally forgotten.

As they parted, Brad's daughter Wendy asked, "How did you find each other?"

Nancy explained, "The TV show, kind of. My mom kept diaries, so I knew my father was Brad Ross, but it was one of my friends that speculated that it might be the guy on the reality TV show. I wrote him a letter, he called ... and here I am."

Brad said, "She sent me a swab of her DNA, and I ran that along with my own through a lab in the city. There's no doubt. As soon as I heard that Ann was her mother, I knew. I just wonder why Ann never told me."

Nancy shrugged. "All she ever told me about my father was how nice he was, and how she had loved him before her parents made her move away. I don't know how she handled the pregnancy; she would have been a senior in high school, but she never talked about it."

Brad said, "I'm going to have to work up to the image she has of the perfect man that her father is. Big shoes to fill, I'm sure. I'm hoping for a little realism and tolerance when she finds out I'm human, and that I can't fly or leap tall buildings in a single bound."

12