The Clan Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But you're my son," she said again forcefully.

"Then I will leave tonight and not come back," Jeremy told her without emotion and with an air of finality, and tried to disengage his mother's arms.

Her reaction was instantaneously as she tried to imagine life without him, and it was too terrible to bear; she locked her arms tighter.

"No Jeremy, don't go, please stay, why do you have to leave?" she eyes were wide with horror.

"Because on Friday night and Saturday I put it all on the line for you, I showed you my deepest self, I told you that I don't care about social convention and what people may say. I told you I loved you, wanted you and would always care for you. And what have you said, 'you're my son'. So that's how you feel, that convention and what the neighbours may think obviously mean more then your happiness and mine."

Jeremy left her with this for a few seconds, then disengaged himself and walked to his room. As he did, Jenny felt her life begin to shatter, and then it hit her; she loved her son and she wanted him as her man, her lover and her son, but without him she had no life.

As Jenny came to her realization, Jeremy had walked less then three steps when his stomach turned to ice, his felt as if his heart had broken and his life seemed pointless. He spun around walked back to his mother, who looked confused and he took her in his arms, buried his face in her neck and she responded.

"Oh mum, mum, I can't leave you, I love you and want you too much," Jeremy confessed.

His mother's heart soared and her whole body responded to him, and she thrust herself into him. Now her only thought, need and desire was to be with Jeremy as they were on Saturday.

"I want you and I don't care if you are my son." They held each other for a number of long and satisfying minuets and then they broke, both were just so happy and they knew that this was what both wanted.

"Can I ask one thing before we start were we're going?" Jenny asked with a smile as she looked adoringly at her son, and he looked at her with raw desire.

"What can I do for you?" he asked of his mother.

"Can you seduce me every time like you did Friday and Saturday, it was so nice I loved it?" she asked me.

"You bet, just let me know if you have a preference for a scenario," he told her.

"I have today," she told him with a knowing grin.

"Good and I will do my best to deliver to your expectations. What is it?"

"Come to rob me, but you're a non-violent robber, you do what you do by talking your way around and through problems," Jenny instructed her son.

"And what will you be wearing," her son asked, "so can I plan a strategy?"

Jenny thought for a moment and then it came to her.

"My summer dressing gown, a special nighty that I have in mind .... Oh, and something special to boot," she said and as she did her face lit up at the very scene created in her head.

"You've got it," Jeremy said with the same enthusiasm his mother was feeling.

"Be in your bedroom looking in your wardrobe," he told her and his mother nodded.

Ten minuets later Jeremy heard her signal to him, and he crept to her bedroom door. Jenny was waiting nervously and excitedly at the same time, looking in her wardrobe. Suddenly an arm was across her chest and a hand gently on her mouth, she hadn't heard a thing.

"Don't make a sound and I won't have to hurt you, ok?" a confident male voice whispered into her ear, she nodded her agreement and his hand across her mouth dropped.

The intruder behind her turned them around so that she was facing her bed, but he was still behind her. The bed appeared to have someone in it -- 'nice touch,' Jenny thought and wondered how Jeremy had managed it without her knowledge. Her excitement grew as she wondered where Jeremy was going with this now. Jenny had set the scene, but Jeremy was the director.

"Is that your partner in the bed?" his hot breath whispered quite seductively.

"Yes," Jenny thought that was the most appropriate answer.

"You don't want him to see another man holding you like this do you?"

"No," his mother answered.

'Perfect,' Jeremy thought as he could hear his words excite her.

"Has he ever allowed another man to hold you like this?"

"No."

"Do you feel vulnerable and exposed?"

"Yes."

The intruder walked her into the en suite, he turned the light on over the mirror and Jenny saw herself looking into it, and saw just how revealing her dressing gown and nighty was like this. However, she couldn't see the intruder, just a dark shape behind her and his black clad arm across her chest.

"Now stand still, don't move," the intruder warned and he let her go and moved away.

Jenny stood frozen on the spot, staring at herself in the mirror and she thought she couldn't feel any more turned on. Suddenly, the intruder was behind her again.

"I've put your partner in a position so he can watch us now... he can see you with me," he told her and a thrill ran through her body.

"Can you see yourself in the mirror?"

"Yes."

"He can see me looking at you like this."

Jenny looked up and down her body and saw that the intruder could see everything, and knew her partner would be very jealous.

"Would he want to see me caress your body?"

The question brought a sudden intake of air from Jenny.

"No," she said her voice a little higher.

"Do you want him to see me caress your body, to touch you as only he has touched you?"

"No, please don't," she said weakly.

"Would he want me to touch your breasts?" and before Jenny could answer the intruder's hands came up to her chest and he gently kneaded her breasts.

She gasped and partially closed her eyes, as she moaned her arousal.

"He can see me touching your breasts, he can see how much you're enjoying it, and he can see you want me to touch you because you're not stopping me," the intruder told her and Jenny felt powerless to stop him.

Her arms seemed lifeless. The thought of her partner watching another man touching her breasts gave her great pleasure. Another man touching her in front of her partner was so thrilling.

"Now," he said, "what valuables do you keep hidden?" he asked.

"I have no real valuables," Jenny replied breathlessly as her son the intruder gently kneaded her breasts..

"Oh I think you have. How undo your gown tie, slowly, no tricks," he whispered his order to her and removed his hand.

Her hands reached to her tie slowly, and when they reached it she began to untie it. Jenny watched herself do this in the mirror and she was so turned on by her own reflection, while all she could see of her intruder was a shadowy figure behind her. With her tie undone she expected it to fall to the flood, but it didn't, because he caught it. Her gown opened slightly to expose a glimpse of her short nighty, with a deal of cleavage showing.

"Now I see where you have been hiding your valuables," he breathed softly to her.

"Open your gown a little and show yourself to me," he ordered, and her hands each took hold of a lapel and opened her gown a little to expose her beautiful bare chest and ample cleavage.

"Don't you look beautiful?" he asked her and she nodded, because she did feel beautiful.

The intruder's hand came up high on her chest and he asked,

"Your partner who loves you wouldn't like to see another man holding you or touching you," he told her and his hand moved gently down her chest to her nighty and slid over the silky material that covered her breasts.

Jeremy had decided to take a long time with this, as he once again gently caressed his mother's breasts beneath her nighty. Jenny felt beautiful and her pussy responded to her intruder's touch as he caressed her breasts. She knew her pussy was very wet, and her nipples hardened to his touch.

Then the intruder whispered,

"He can see us. He can see everything I'm doing. He can see me caress your breasts, but he can't say 'no', he doesn't want me to stop. Can you feel his eyes on you as I touch your gorgeous body," and Jenny nodded in sheer delight, she began to pant again and moan softly.

The intruder slipped his hand into her nighty and cupped her breast so he could gently pinch and squeeze her nipple and he whispered,

"He can see my hand in your nighty, on your breast, playing with your nipple. He's fascinated, he wants me to do more, do you want me to do more?" he asked and she nodded because she wanted more and his scenario of her partner was thrilling, but her knees were threatening to give out from under her.

The intruder removed his hand from inside her nighty and brought his other hand to her breasts, and with both hands he gently ran the flat of his palms across Jenny's nipples. She felt fantastic and her nipples hardened, her moans turned to groans and her body began to sway from side to side rhythmically.

"He's watching me play with your nipples," he whispered to her and she watched him touching her in the mirror.

Jenny was in heaven. The intruder continued on her nipples for some time, and she swam in the exciting waters of his touch.

"He can see me touching your breasts," he whispered and her excitement grew once again, but she had no idea why.

The intruder moved his palms from her breasts, down to her tummy where he lingered a little and then down to her pubic mound and to her woman's V which he caressed, using the fingers of both hands to gently trace her V, up and down and Jenny loved it as her groans attested to. He could see and feel she had panties on and he couldn't wait to see them.

"I think I've found your greatest jewel, haven't I?" he whispered and Jenny nodded as she watched the intruder's hands in the mirror and found that she loved to watch, it increased her excitement.

"He doesn't want me to touch you here, but you do don't you?" he whispered and again she nodded.

His hands were tracing her V lower and lower, and now the middle finger of each hand was tracing each side of her pussy through her very thin nighty and panties. Jenny didn't think sex with her son could have been better then Saturday morning, but this was.

The intruder's fingers moved to tracing the pussy lips themselves, and then he took his hands away and whispered to her,

"Lift your nighty up a little."

Jenny was now leaning heavily into her intruder's chest, and she obeyed without hesitation and watched herself begin to raise her short night just a little.

"That's it," he whispered encouragement to her.

"A little more," and Jenny raised her nighty so that it exposed the very tip of her panties at the end of her V.

"Do you have beautiful panties on?" he whispered and she nodded.

"Were they for him?" and she nodded again while looking at the tip of her panties in the mirror, desperately hoping her intruder would like them and her in them.

"Well I want you to show them to me, do you want to show me your lovely panties?" and she nodded enthusiastically.

"I want to see you in them, so lift your nighty so I can see you," her whispered his order to her, and Jenny found herself raising her nighty and revealing more and more of her see through, skin coloured panties to her intruder. Now he raised her gown tie and whispered,

"I have a blind fold here so you can't see my face, and I'm going to blindfold you now, but I'm not going to hurt ok?" and she nodded, knowing this meant something special was coming.

He blindfolded her and then turned her to face him, she was still holding her nighty up and he caressed her pussy gently and softly through her sheer panties. He made her feel fantastic, and she loved how he touched her. He could feel she was very wet so he slowly pulled her panties down and she stepped out of them. Her intruder then lifted her up to sit on the vanity bench, sitting her on the edge, where she waited as he undid his jeans and pulled out his dick.

Jeremy was fit to burst in his need to fuck his mother's gorgeous pussy, and all her body language told him she was dying for her son to fuck her. He once again marveled at Jenny's beautiful puffy pussy, with her lips even fuller with her extreme arousal. Instinctively and driven by her overpowering desire for him, Jenny spread her legs wide without having been told. She felt her intruder's dick for the first time as he rubbed the head of it up and down her pussy lips, and they opened to him. She wanted him so badly, she was almost in tears.

It was now Jenny knew what she wanted; it was so clear to her now. She wanted her son, her Jeremy to be her man and lover. Jenny very nearly screamed her need and desire for her son, but not wanting to disrupt the scenario she managed to control herself. Her intruder slowly pushed the head of his dick into her and Jenny let out a long sigh. He continued to push inside her and Jenny felt him filling her inside, and it felt so good. She was now panting heavily and saying,

"Oh yeah, oh yeah."

He finally pushed himself all the way into her, and she felt totally filled. Her intruder began a slow pumping action with his dick going in and out and Jenny felt herself coming to a climax quickly and he whispered again,

"He can see me fucking you," and it sent a thrill through her bringing her ever closer to her climax and within seconds he was panting.

This was her son, and she was overwhelmed by the power of her love and desire for him.

"Oh yeah, oh yeah. Fuck me Jeremy, fuck me baby. Oh Jeremy I'm so sorry, fuck me, fuck me," Jenny found herself saying, beginning quietly, and increasing her verbal encouragements to her son in both speed and volume.

He brought her to her climax as she flooded his dick with her cum, and she sustained it for about thirty seconds as he kept thrusting his dick in and out faster and faster. Jenny climax ended and she collapsed on her son's shoulder until he climaxed inside her a few seconds later. His mother felt his cum pump deep into her and she was blown away by just how much she wanted him to do it.

Jenny thought it was the most fantastic sex she had ever had by far. Her son withdrew himself from her and Jenny removed her blindfold, but he was gone maintaining a certain degree of their scenario. Ten minuets later, after Jenny had cleaned herself up and changed into her normal nighty and dressing gown, she walked into the lounge on still wobbly legs to find Jeremy watching TV as if nothing had happened, and his mother liked that.

Jenny sat next to her son and leaned into him, and he responded by putting his left arm around her and under her breasts and his right hand slid into her dressing gown and onto her crotch. Jenny thought how good her son's hand felt there.

"I don't care you're my son and my lover, because I want you in my bed and in my pussy. Do you think you can handle that?" she looked up to her son and beamed at him as she asked.

"Well put it this way mum, I hope you're ready again in about half an hour? I'll be your son this time, ok?" he asked and looked into his mother's beautiful face.

"Oh, I'll be ready and I would love a visit from my son, my loving young man, my lover," she said and then reached up and they kissed deeply as the lovers they now were. Jeremy the plan maker and uncrowned leader of The Clan had gone from naïve son to experienced man twice during this whole time with his mother, now he could be the man he was for his mother. He hoped all the other guys and their mothers were as happy as he and Jenny were.