The Clan Wars Pt. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh dear," said Cress. "That didn't last very long. And a demon?"

"Yeah. The shaman is working for it, and she has some sort of hold over Gunnar! I think the warhost is being used. I think we're all being used. We have to go back and warn them."

"Look, Bann, I think people need to know this too, but I really don't think anyone would believe us!" said Cress. "I mean, it would be our word against the warhost leader's. They'd just say you were crazy or something. And the shaman would probably just take control of you again, anyway! I think we need to find a mage to help you lift the spell, first, and then we'll catch up with the warhost and see what we can do."

Bann sighed. "I... I guess. But what about Hedda and Jon and Freida?"

Cress could see that Bann was quite worried about his friends. She kneeled down and folded him into a hug. "It's going to be fine," she said, soothingly. "They're smart and tough and they know something's up. They'll be on their guard and they'll be ready to help us when we get back. And, besides, Freida's got like three hundred minotaur warriors from the Von Danz herd to back them up if things go really badly. You know she's practically married to their raid leader." The young centaur released her grip on Bann and held his shoulders to look him in the eye. "We'll beat this demon and we'll sort out what's going on. You'll see."

Her friend nodded dumbly.

"The magic... It's taking over now, isn't it?" said Cress, still holding Bann by the shoulders.

The barbarian shook his head, trying to clear the arcane tendrils that were wrapping around his mind once more. "How... how did... you know...?"

Cress glanced down between them. "You mean besides this monster cock poking me in the belly?" she said. "Well, you seem to be groping my tit again."

Bann drew his hand back sharply. "S... Sorry..." he mumbled, his voice becoming slurred. "I... I can't... help... it..."

The young centaur flashed him a smile. "It's ok. C'mon, we should get moving. Climb up on my back again and we'll see how far we can make it before we have to take another 'break'. You can play with my boobs all you like while we travel."

They made good time. As was common among the centaur folk, Cress' stamina was phenomenal and she carried Bann easily for leagues. Occasionally they would stop in a sheltered spot by the roadside and Cress would let Bann use her cunt for some much needed relief, letting him hump her black lipped pussy until it overflowed with his sticky cum and they could chat for a while before the fog returned to his mind, or she would take his immense cock in her mouth and suck him until his seed spurted into her belly and his clarity of thought returned once more. Whenever they paused and his head was monetarily his own again, Bann would tell Cress more about what he had seen and what happened to him - about the mirror and the demon, about how Gunnar would visit the shaman and about how the two would fuck right in front of him while the shaman wove her magic. As she learned more, the worry that gnawed on Bann began to gnaw at Cress as well, and she pushed herself as fast as she could towards their destination.

The centaur kept a wary eye out for bandits and other trouble, but, thankfully, they encountered no further delays. They camped for a few hours in a sheltered rocky alcove, where Bann let Cress tie him to a boulder so he wouldn't wander off in a daze while she caught some sleep, and then continued onwards to Top Town. As the sun reached its apex the following day, the pair entered the valley that led to the mountain city.

The scenery was majestic, especially for a centaur filly who had lived her life on the wide open plains. Top Town, as its name aptly indicated, was situated on a mountaintop that poked up in the centre of the valley, flanked on either side by even greater mountains. Down the centre of the valley a turbulent river flowed, cutting off access to the city but for the two bridges that spanned the intervening gaps between the mountain that hosted the town and the granite slopes of its neighbours. The broad stones that paved the bridges clattered loudly under Cress' hooves and neither the bored orc watchman or slightly more attentive human gate guard spared the centaur and her burden a glance as they trotted through the open gate into the city proper.

The streets were busy and narrow. Squat stone and daub houses and shops hunched over the thoroughfares while a mishmash of orcs, goblins, humans and dwarves went about their daily business. Cress' eyes widened as she saw the hulking forms of a pair of ogres wading through the crowd or the flash of colour that was a couple of golden haired elves shopping at one of the many stalls that made the streets even more narrow. Despite the many distractions, though, she was able to stay on task and kept her eyes peeled for any sign promoting the services of an alchemist or wizard. Fortunately, she was able to find quite a few. Unfortunately, by the close of the afternoon, she hadn't been able to find a single one with the expertise to cure Bann's condition.

"That's all I got, lassie," said a goblin witch as she closed her spellbook. "Sorry. I just don't know demonology well enough to cure what ails him." The witch had cast a few exploratory spells on Bann, much like the warlock and the sorcerer Cress had visited earlier, but, after much humming and hawing, had come up empty handed. The filly had been smart enough to make sure to specify that payment was upon success only, but, despite managing to hold on to her coin, she was despairing over the utter lack of success.

"Do you have any idea what I could do?" moaned Cress.

The wizened goblin eyed Bann's naked form and his huge cock and grinned lasciviously. "Well, it's not all bad, is it. Boy's got a dick that'd make a giant jealous. Worst case, ye'll never want for a good fuck."

"Ha ha," said Cress, drily.

"Well, beyond taking him to Drasich and asking the mages at the university, I guess ye could poke around the taverns. See if there's a journeying mage in town who could help ye. Try the Ogre's Drum in the centre of town. It's usually the busiest. Also the only place if ye want a room a centaur can sleep in. Other inns'll probably only be able to offer ye stable space or a spot on the floor by the fire."

Shoulders slumped with disappointment, Cress gave her thanks and trotted back out to the street.

The Drum wasn't hard to find. It stood out thanks to its size, as one of the larger buildings in the town, but also thanks to the constant flow of rowdy traffic passing through its doors - doors which were big enough for an ogre to walk through without stooping, or a centaur with a randy, dazed barbarian on her back. The inside was dark, yet cheery. Fires crackled in large alcoves in the walls, sturdy wooden tables and chairs were spread liberally about while more sheltered, and shadowy, booths were available for patrons looking for more privacy. Various seductively dressed prostitutes and lotharios strolled about, attempting to entice what business they could from a patronage made up of some of the roughest looking cutthroats Cress had ever laid eyes on. Despite the fierce appearance of most of the patrons, the atmosphere was congenial - more than congenial in some cases. As her eyes adjusted to the gloom, Cress could see a goblin girl copulating vigorously with a rather drunk looking dwarf in one of the nearby booths. The goblin's dress was hiked up to her waist and she was steadily bouncing her plump ass up and down on the inebriated dwarf's broad cock. In another booth, a scarred female orc was sprawled, foaming tankard in hand and legs spread wide, while a handsome elf lapped and sucked furiously at her exposed cunt.

No doubt responsible for the lack of brawlers and generally good natured atmosphere was the hulking ogress behind the bar. The large humanoid was drying a tankard with a rag and chatting with a pair of elves and another female orc warrior while keeping a watchful eye on the other patrons. At the foot of the orc's barstool lounged the biggest wolf the centaur had ever seen. With a hand on Bann's shoulder to guide his dazed steps and an inward sigh at the abject failure of her mission so far, Cress made her way over to the bar.

12