The Client

Story Info
My wife and I go for the Big Account.
4.2k words
4.31
64.5k
23
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I am Derek Samuels and I am a stockbroker with a prestigious firm out of New York and assigned the Phoenix Arizona area.

My wife Jill and I moved her almost one year ago and I have been working my ass off trying to get the office in Phoenix up and running. I have been trying to land that one big client that would put us on the map and get us rolling.

Unfortunately, I have been unable to land the big client and my company is putting pressure on me to get the office profitable or they will replace me.

Jill and I have become accustomed now to nice things like a big house and nice cars. We also like living in the Southwest and the warm climate.

I had to land that big client and do it quickly or we would lose everything we had come so accustomed to.

I have always been up front with Jill so she knew our predicament, and what had to happen very quickly.

I had been trying to land this one big client now for nearly two months when Jill had an idea.

"Invite him over to the house for lunch and drinks one day. Let him see what you are all about and maybe that will help." She said.

"That is a good idea. I mean it cannot hurt. Right?" I replied.

"It can't hurt." She shrugged.

Jill and I have been married for five years and she is the love of my life and she is drop dead gorgeous. She is a brunette that stands five foot seven inches tall. She has firm, full thirty-six C breasts. Her body is tight and firm with a cute little ass that always makes my dick hard. Her legs are long and muscular but a feminine muscular that is super sexy.

Jill and I have always loved showing her off. We will go to the mall or to the grocery store with her wearing short shorts or skirts and very tight t-shirts that accentuate her breasts.

I knew in the back of my mind that she was planning to do a little showing off for the client during our lunch but needed the business to keep my job so thought what the hell. It is nothing that we have not already done.

"I will call him tomorrow and invite him over on Saturday." I replied.

"Sounds good. I will fix a light lunch and you guys can sit out by the pool, have a few drinks and some lunch while you talk." She replied.

The next day I called Sam and invited him. He accepted the invitation and said, "It sounds like a relaxing afternoon."

Saturday morning came around and Jill was up early. I walked into the kitchen and she was busy making little sandwiches for our lunch guest.

"Good morning sweetheart!" she said smiling at me.

Groggily I replied, "Good morning."

I walked to her, kissed her, and then headed for the coffee pot. I poured a cup and sat down at the table to watch her scurrying around the kitchen.

"What's this client's name?"

"Richard Parsons." I replied.

"How old is he?"

"Oh, I would guess about forty to forty five." I again answered yawning.

"Is he a good looking guy?"

"Yah, I guess you could say that." Taking another sip from my cup.

"Is he married?"

"No. Why so many questions?" I asked.

"Just want a little background before he gets here." She shrugged.

"He was married but is now divorced." I said.

"Any kids?"

"He has two both girls and one is in college and the other lives here in Phoenix." I answered.

"What time is it?" I asked her.

"About ten." She replied

"Shit, I better get ready he will be here in an hour." I said as I headed for the bathroom to shower.

When I got out of the shower I walked into the bedroom and Jill was there dressed. She had on a pair of short cutoff jeans with a pair of high-heeled sandals and a blouse that she had tied off at the waist. It never mattered what Jill wore because she looked good in everything.

"I have to run into town and get a few things. If he gets here before I get back then the sandwiches are in the fridge and the salad is all tossed and ready." She said as she looked in the mirror putting the finishing touches to her make-up.

"You are not going to be here?" I asked.

"I will be but probably not before he gets here." She replied

She then turned to look at me and asked, "Is that a problem?"

I thought that maybe I was all wrong about her intentions on the day. I was certain she was planning to show off her body to help seal the deal.

I shrugged and replied, "No but I want to be sure he gets to meet you."

"He will. I will be back." She replied.

"Ok." I answered.

She walked to me, kissed me and said, "See you in a little bit."

She then walked out of the bedroom and down the hall. I heard the garage door open and her start her car.

I finished getting ready with about ten minutes to spare. I walked to the kitchen to get couple of glasses of Iced Tea ready and the doorbell rang.

I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello Richard how are you today?" Holding out my hand to shake his.

"Great and you today?" He asked.

"Also doing great." I replied

"You have a beautiful home Derek." He commented.

"Thank you, we really like it here. Come on in and make yourself at home." I told him.

I turned to walk to the kitchen and Richard followed me.

"I just made a couple of glasses of iced tea would you like one?"

"Sounds good." He replied

"It is a beautiful day and not too hot yet anyway. Would you like to set outside?" I asked.

"Love to. I get tired of being cooped up inside all day." He answered.

I opened the door to the patio and we went outside and sat in the shade in some loungers by the pool.

"Where is your wife?" Richard asked me.

"She had to run into town for awhile. I think she decided to leave us alone so we could talk. But, she did leave us some sandwiches in the fridge for later." I responded.

"I hope she makes it back before I have to leave. I would love to meet her." He said.

"She said she would be but you know how it is when those women get to shopping." I laughed as I said it.

"Oh yes my ex used to love to shop." He smiled back at me.

Richard and I sat and talked a bit more before the talk turned to business. I was pitching him on our services and he was mostly listening. I looked at my watch and it was already twelve thirty.

"I'm starved would you like some of those sandwiches and maybe a cold beer now?" I asked.

"I am sort of hungry, that sounds good. The beer too." He answered.

I got up and went to the kitchen to get the sandwiches and a couple of beers.

We sat eating and talking when someone was coming through the gate to our backyard.

As soon as she appeared she said, "Oh, Mr. Samuels. I am so sorry if I am bothering you. I did not know you had a guest. I am Heather your pool cleaner. I have not met you I guess I always see your wife. "

I was taken off guard as I sat there listening to my wife Jill speaking.

She continued, "I can come back later or on Monday if you like. I was out sick a couple of days and got behind."

"No that is fine." I was playing along.

Jill was still wearing her short cut-offs but now had on just a bikini top that did little to hide her large, full breasts.

"I will be quiet and get done as quickly as possible. I promise." Jill or Heather said.

I looked at Richard who was taking in her body and just stared at her.

Jill began her duties by getting on her knees on the side of the pool and began testing the water. When she bent over to get some water, her breasts were hanging down in her top and it was a very good view between them. Richard and I could see clear through to her firm tight stomach.

Jill kept a very professional attitude during this and did not even look at us.

"Damn, man where did you find a pool service like that? Richard whispered to me.

"I don't know for sure. My wife handles all of that stuff." I whispered in response.

After testing the water Jill stood up, grabbed the skimmer net, and began skimming the top of the pool. She walked all the way around the pool picking out the bugs and little debris.

Richard and I had stopped talking at this point and was just watching Jill strut around the pool.

Once she had finished skimming the pool she looked in our direction and asked, "It is getting hot out here, you guys don't mind if I lose these shorts do you?"

Before I could respond, Richard said, "No not at all."

Jill then reached for the snap on the front of her shorts and undid it. She unzipped them and pulled them down her long legs.

"Holy shit!" Richard whispered.

I could not respond. Jill was wearing a little thong bikini bottom that matched her top.

Her suit was bright yellow, which accentuated her tanned body even more. The bottoms barely covered her pussy and the thin waistband wrapped around her tiny waist until it met in the back to the thin patch of material that disappeared between her golden brown tight little buns. She was still wearing the high-heeled sandals and those made her look even taller and her legs even sexier. She looked like she had just stepped off the cover of a swimsuit magazine.

Richard mumbled to me, "Son of a bitch, she is hot."

I had to agree with him.

Jill then went over to where we keep the hoses to vacuum the pool with and opened the chest and bent over with her ass in our direction.

"Dear Gawd" Richard quietly moaned.

She made a show of it acting as if she could not find everything she needed. She finally stood back up and walked to the pump room and around the corner out of sight.

"Holy shit Derek you did not know this hottie was cleaning your pool?" Richard asked.

"I knew Jill had hired someone to do it but I had no idea what they looked like."

"I have to get her card before she leaves. I need to hire her to take care of my pool." Richard responded.

My mind went Holy Shit how is she going to get out of this one.

Jill then stuck her head around the corner of the pump room and asked, "Mr. Samuels I am sorry to bother you but I need you to look at something. I think you are going to need to get it fixed."

"Excuse me Richard. I guess I better go and look." I said.

"Be sure you are looking at what is broken and not her." He chuckled as he said it.

I walked to the pump room and Jill was waiting for me.

"How is it going?" She asked.

"He is in love with you I think and he wants to hire you to clean his pool." I responded.

"Really?" She excitedly asked.

"What do you mean really? How will you get out of that?" I asked.

She just shrugged her shoulders and pressed her body against me and kissed me.

"Feel my pussy! It is soaked!" She exclaimed.

I put my hand inside her suit bottoms and felt her wet pussy.

"You are enjoying this aren't you?" I asked.

"It is exciting knowing both of you are watching my every move." She replied as she squeezed my hard cock.

"You apparently are enjoying it too." She added.

"I have to get back out there." I said.

She kissed me again and I put my hands in the pockets of my shorts to hide my hard on.

I walked back over and sat down.

"What was the problem?" Richard asked.

"There is a gasket leaking and it is wet in there." I replied.

Jill came out of the pump room and brought the hose, pole and vacuum head with her. She pulled the cover off the skimmer by bending over again letting us view the shot between her hanging tits. She got the equipment arranged and began working the pole back and forth vacuuming the pool bottom.

"Would you like another beer?" I asked Richard.

"Sounds good thank-you" He answered.

I went in to get us another beer and looked out the kitchen window and watched Richard nearly drooling over Jill. He could not take his eyes off her. I really did not blame him.

I walked back out and handed him his beer.

"You know Derek I would love to bend that sweet thing over and fuck what has to be a sweet little pussy." Richard said.

I nearly choked on my beer. I was not used to hearing a guy talk about my wife that way. I mean I have heard guys say those kinds of things but always about other women.

"Yes sir I know what you mean." I responded

I actually did know what he meant because I had plans on doing just that when all of this was over.

Just about then, the string around Jill's neck holding up her top came loose and her top fell open revealing her tits.

I nearly choked again and Richard's eyes almost bulged out of his head. Jill very nonchalantly put down the pole and turned away from us and pulled her top back up and retied the string.

She looked over at us and said, "Sorry. I really need to get a new suit. That happens way too often."

"No problem." Richard answered her with a grin.

"Damn, did you see those tits?" He asked me in a low voice.

"Yes, I saw them."

Jill worked her way around the pool until she was standing in front of us. Her body was glistening from perspiration and her golden brown tanned ass was at our eye level.

She turned, "I hope I am not bothering you guys today?"

"That is alright. We are just sitting and talking." I replied.

She then dropped something in the pool and said, "Oh No."

She got on her knees directly in front of us and bent over to retrieve it.

Her ass was spread and both of us could see the thong material as it was nestled between her cheeks and covered her little brown rosebud. Her covered pussy was also in view and the suit bottoms had wedged between her pussy lips giving us a perfect outline of her pussy. I also noticed a slight wet spot on them where her wet pussy was dripping onto her suit.

Richard adjusted his sitting position and I wondered if it was for the same reason that I did and that was to help relieve the pressure from my hard cock pressing against my shorts.

Jill stood back up and said, "Got it."

I was not sure what she got but I know it was a show her getting it.

Jill finished vacuuming the pool and again made a show of putting up the equipment.

She then walked over to the pool edge and dove in. She went the length of the pool under water and came up on the other side. She turned and swam back to where we were sitting.

She popped her head above the pool decking and said, "This is the best part of the job when you get done you get to cool off. I hope you don't mind?"

"Not at all." I replied.

She walked over to the stairs and began getting out of the pool.

I nearly choked again.

Her little yellow suit was almost transparent. Her nipples were hard and protruding from her visible areola. The bottoms were also nearly see-thru and they were still wedged between her pussy lips. It was also evident that she shaved her pussy.

She then walked over to where her cutoffs were and slipped them back on.

She then very sexily walked over to where we were sitting.

"It was nice to finally meet you Mr. Samuels." She said as she held out her hand.

She then looked at Richard and said, "it was nice to meet you too Mr......"

"I'm sorry this is Richard Parson's" I quickly interjected.

"Nice to meet you Mr. Parsons." As she held out her hand to him.

He held her hand longer and asked, "Heather, I have a pool and in need of a new service to clean it. Would you be interested?" He asked her.

"Sure!" She exclaimed excitedly.

I looked at her with a shocked expression.

"What day is best for you?" He asked.

"How about on Mondays?" She responded.

"That would be great." He smiled at her.

"How big is your pool?" Jill asked him.

"Just about this size." He said.

"I charge one hundred and fifty dollars a week for doing a pool this size." Jill stated.

"Fine! I also have some friends that would be interested in your services." He said.

"Really? That would be great!" She replied.

"Well I have to go. I will see you Mr. Parsons on Monday and Mr. Samuels I hope to see you again soon." She said as she slipped her sandals back on.

She then turned and headed out the gate.

As soon as she was gone, "Shit Derek you had a hottie like that cleaning your pool and you did not know it?" Richard gasped.

"She must always come when I am at work." I replied.

"You can damn sure bet I will be home on Mondays from now on just to watch her clean the pool." He added.

He then looked at his watch, "Hey buddy I have to go. I really wanted to meet your wife but maybe another time. This has been a great afternoon! Why don't you give me a call at the office on Monday or, I'm sorry on Tuesday since I have to be at home on Monday and we will set things up. I like you and the way you do things."

"Richard that will be great. I will call you Tuesday and we will set up a meeting to get things switched over." I replied with a big smile.

I walked Richard to the door, shook his hand again, and said, "Thank-You."

He grinned really big and replied, "No, thank-you!"

I closed the door and began jumping up and down with excitement. That is the big break we needed.

I looked out the window as Richard drove away.

I went to the kitchen to get another beer and about the time I hit the fridge I heard the garage door opening.

Jill was back.

She walked into the door and immediately asked, "Well how did it go?"

"We got it!" I nearly yelled.

She ran across the room and threw herself at me and I caught her as she wrapped her legs around my waist. We kissed deeply and passionately and then she dropped her legs as we continued to kiss.

I reached behind her neck and untied the top of her suit as it fell open I backed off just a little so that it fell between us. I pulled her back to me and felt the hot flesh of her breasts pressing against me.

Jill pushed me away and literally ripped the buttons off my shirt pulling it open and then pulled it back off my shoulders. My shirt dropped to the floor and she leaned back into me with her tits pressed firmly against my bare skin.

I reached behind her and untied the string that was holding the top and it also fell to the floor.

She grabbed at my belt and undid it. She then unfastened my pants and unzipped them. I reached down and began pulling them off my waist with my boxers as she backed off and unfastened her shorts and then peeled them and the bathing suit bottom off her voluptuous hips. Her shorts and my pants hit the floor at about the same time.

She leaned into me and we kissed deeply with our tongues lashing at each other.

I spun her around, lifted her onto the counter, and then began kissing her neck and shoulders. I moved down her chest, kissed that sweet spot at the top of her cleavage, and then kissed each breast until finally reaching her aching and hard nipples. I sucked one into my mouth and let my tongue flick across her hard little nub and then switched to her other puckered hard nipple and gave it equal attention. I softly bit on her nipple and she moaned.

"MMMMM." I loved the sound of her soft moans as we made love.

I put my hands on her thighs and spread them as she leaned back and opened her soft folds of hot, wet flesh.

I kissed her soft and shaven pussy, and then let my tongue slip between her wet lips.

Another moan, "Ohhhhhhhh yes."

My tongue found her hard clit and circled it.

"Ohhhhhh gawd." She moaned and I smiled.

I sucked her pussy into my mouth and let my tongue flick back and forth on her clit.

"Ohhhh fuck yes." She moaned again.

After just a brief period of my tongue bouncing against her hot spot, she began to breathe heavily.

I knew she was ready to come.

"OOOHHHHHHHH FUCK!" She was nearly yelling as her body jerked and she coated my face and tongue with her juices.

"Fuck me Derek, fuck me know." She exclaimed as she climbed off the counter and spun around bending over it.

She did not need to ask twice as I grabbed my cock and guided it toward her hot pussy.

I watched as the head of my cock slipped between her lips and felt the warmth and wetness of her as my cock slid inside her.

"FUCK ME!" She was pushing back at my cock so I leaned forward and sunk my cock completely inside her.

12