The Cline's Conquer Time Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey smugly placed her ankles on his shoulders, making sure that fat cock of his got in deep. He pressed his dick into her, smothering it in its silky tightness until his balls rested against her ass. Derek looked down at Audrey, his fiery eyes meeting her arrogant stare.

"If you're really a man... prove it." Audrey dared, smiling. Sneering Derek pulled back, easing his shaft out of his smothering wetness up to the tip. Then he slammed it back in roughly.

"AHHHH!" Audrey screamed out in pleasure. Derek took advantage of her open mouth, his lips meeting Audrey in a heated kiss. Roughly, Derek scooped her massive DDs into his hands, squeezing roughly, pinching the nipples.

Derek began to piston his shaft roughly in and out of her. Their rocking bodies separated their mouths. Derek's mouth zeroed in on her dancing nipple, biting down on one roughly.

"FUCCCCK!" Audrey called out, the mix of pain and pleasure rippling through her mind. Derek switched nipples, making sure the other got the same treatment. Audrey brought her lips to his ear.

"This is pretty good, I guess. But... I thought you said you were a man." Audrey taunted.

Derek saw red.

************

Heather was passed out in the bathroom off her hotel suite, in the dark, alone. All energy was gone from her. This was her wedding night. This was supposed to be her dream night, but it wasn't. She had ruined it, with one simple innocuous decision. She had taken one drink. But she had taken it too far, gotten drunk, black-out plastered. And now her husband was out of the picture, getting some excellent pussy while she was in her hotel suite by herself, alone.

Time and space works in mysterious ways.

************

Derek was now pummeling Audrey like an animal, a rutting beast. Her own hand was strumming her clit. The combination of her delicate fingers on her clit and the enormous shaft demolishing her pretty pussy was driving her wild. Each deep insertion of Derek's sizable cock, each time his enormous balls slammed against her asshole, set her off.

"FFFFFUUUUUCCCCCCKKKKKKK!" Audrey cried, her eyes crunched up in pleasure, ankles at her ears, her cunt squirting cum on each of his downward thrusts like a sprinkler, coating both of their thighs in her most precious of fluids. The most precious fluid a woman can give to her lover. More precious than the finest champagnes. The most expensive wines. A truly rare commodity.

Despite being in a constant state of near-bliss, Audrey was able to moan out commands to her lover.

"Ahhh, keep going, that's it!" she gasped. "You might be a man after all." she added, her voice warbling.

Derek was more beast than man at this point. More animal than articulate creature. The once soft spoken young man was now a slave to the primal need to fuck. All thoughts of other universes, other timelines was gone. His wife was forgotten, no longer a concern for him. His sweet, good-hearted wife who had taught him so much was now left by the wayside, replaced on his wedding day by a woman who taught him more in the two or so hours they had spent together than his wife ever had.

Derek's balls were swollen. His cock was pulsing. Any regular man would've cum long before. But he was more than any regular man. He was of another class. He was among the special. The elite.

He deserved to cum anywhere and with any girl he fucking wanted.

Time slowed down for the two lovers as they reached their climax. Derek's ass was flexing and driving in a hypnotizing rhythm as Audrey palmed one of his sweaty ass cheeks roughly. Derek was a rutting, fucking man, taking all pleasure he could from the slut under him while giving her orgasm after orgasm. Each and every one of these moments was drawn out as time slowed, each deep insertion of his cock, each squirting orgasm she had, were infinite in time. The sensation of her magnificent cunt smothering his cock was an endless pleasure that they rode out, together. A moment that only happens once in a lifetime to most, a moment now shared between this good married man and this scheming whore he was fucking.

And then the moment, when the pleasure was too much for either of the excited lovers to handle, Derek felt the creamy cum traveling up his shaft as he inserted his throbbing meat into Audrey's slutty cunt. As if completely in tune with each other, the moment his cock hit bottom, the moment his balls came to rest against her asshole, cum exploded from the tip of his cock, coating the inside of her cunt with his creamy seed. Her tight cunt clenched around his shaft, coaxing the cum from his aching her balls into the loving confines of her wet pussy. Her hands now clutched both of his ass-cheeks, making sure he got as deep as he could. Her legs fell to the side, spread wide like the filthy whore she was.

Their sweaty torso's comingled, their sex-sweat mixing in an unholy combination. Her massive breasts pressed into his chest, her still hard nipples scratching against his chest. Her wet, sinewy tongue was firmly entrenched in his married mouth, adding an unusual level of intimacy to what had been a raw, physical affair.

This moment, with them riding out life-altering orgasms, lasted for ages. Lifetimes, it felt like. Locked, in this intimate embrace, sharing this incredible pleasure, the pleasure only felt when a spurting cock exploded in a tight, wet, warm cunt.

The moment from first spurt of cum till the last painful ejaculation lasted for ages. Time seemed to return to normal as the last spurt of cum fired from his balls. The moment passed as Derek fell exhausted on top of Audrey, as the two lovers attempted to regain their strength.

But time seemed to be in flux for the rest of the night. In what seemed like mere moments but what might have been many minutes, the two were ready for more. In no time at all, Audrey was no longer on her back. She was on all fours, soaked with sweat, cum leaking from her cunt, pointing her ass at the married man. She looked back at Derek, styled eyebrow raised, daring him to proceed.

And, in what felt like no time at all, Derek's tongue was worshiping the fashionista's sweaty ass-crack, his tongue lavishly traveling the length of it, over and over again, making sure it was ready for what was to come.

And it felt like mere moments later when the married man staged himself behind her, his ready cock poised to breach her tight asshole and make it his. Read to fuck her ass like a man.

But the moment he attempted to enter her ass, that moment was drawn out again. The sensation of her asshole yielding to the pressure, giving in, wrapping around his invading cock, that sensation lasted for ages. As did the feeling of Derek grabbing Audrey's sweaty hips, aggressively forcing his thick dick up her tight ass. Audrey's moans were the sweetest song, softly entering his ears over a lifetime of sensation. But, as soon as his torso met her ass, his cock completely stuffed up her tight ass, time sped up.

In what might have been hours but only felt like minutes, Derek roughly fucked Audrey's ass. In and out, in and out, again and again. He slapped her ass, spanked it red, and fucked her brains out. Derek was pure beast, but Audrey still kept one eye on business.

She found the strength during this rough anal fuck to grab a slip of paper and a pen from the side table. She fused the paper to her sweaty back, it getting soaked with her sweat. She handed the pen to Derek, expectantly.

In his animal like state, Derek found it in him to take in the piece of paper, and what it was. And with an arrogant sneer, he clicked the pen, and signed his name on the dotted line.

Derek's modeling contract was now signed, his future now set.

He tossed the paper away and reached under her, scooping her massive breasts in his hands, sucking on Audrey's neck. But Audrey couldn't lose herself in the pleasure yet. She had more business to take care of.

She grabbed one of the two phones she had discreetly retrieved. Pointing it at herself and the married man fucking her, she decorated her face with the most arrogant of smirks and took a picture. She sent it to her good friend Abby, the pathetic excuse of a woman who had unwittingly helped this happen. Who, once again, made her life easier by helping her get laid while she stayed on the sidelines. And Audrey imagined the sobbing face of her pathetic ex -coworker. And she did imagine it correctly, as Abby looked at the married man that she had flirted with, who rejected her due to his wedding vows, now fucking one of her rivals, one of the women who benefitted the most by Abby losing her husband. Abby hated that bitch, and she hated that Abby once again came up short to another in the war of love. Fate had not been kind to her.

She was a beaten Cline, defeated by time. She was definitely not a true Cline woman.

Audrey had one last piece of business to take care of. She repeated the same photo on Derek's phone, and quickly transferred the evidence of his cheating to his beloved wife, making sure Derek had no chance to run back to that life. He was now truly hers, for life.

Audrey finally allowed the pleasure to overwhelm her. She finally lost herself in the moment. She allowed the sensation Derek's beefy cock pounding her ass to overwhelm her. She let the feel of Derek's manly hands on her great big breasts to send her over the edge.

"OHHHHHH! FUCK!" Audrey screamed, her ass tightening around his throbbing cock. Derek grunted an animal moan, his hips pounding her ass as she set him off. They rode out their orgasms together, Derek yanking her hair as they gyrated together. Audrey kept her ass up as they both came, before the strength finally left her, and they collapsed to the bed, together.

The strength was now gone from the fucking couple, and no amount of willpower could keep them awake. They fell asleep, a messy tangle of sweaty limbs, drying champagne and their shared, sweaty juices.

Derek's fate was set in stone now. He would become a model, but as Audrey knew, he had a lot more in store for him than that. A lot more. All good shreds of Derek were now gone. His love of Heather, his love of science had been fucked out of him. The good aspects of his character were gone. He was now a fucking beast, a cheating bastard. Audrey's personal whore. The monster that she created.

This was all his fault. This is what happens when he rejects his wife's family. That was his mistake. He sought comfort from a stranger instead of his new family, and that led him to a life as the personal fuck-toy of some woman he didn't know. He shouldn't have been afraid of the Cline women, let alone running from them. He didn't know that embracing the Cline women would lead him to so much joy.

And so much pleasure.

(Author's Note: Thanks for enjoying the story so far. And just an FYI, the remaining four chapters will all be in the incest category, so when they come out, look there. Chapter 3, Derek's first confrontation with a true Cline woman, is coming next week.)