The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Right now? While he is giving me a nice hot ride?"

Anna climbed on behind Amy and attacked her boobs, pinching the petite nipples and scratching her arms and shoulders. The tight asian body contracted in climax and Amy howled, "I'm coming! I'm coming!"

She turned her head back for a kiss as she shuddered in bliss, my cock still hard as ever and not finished. "How can I talk through that?" The smiles were wide and they rained kisses down on me.

I licked and worried Amy's wonderful tits, making her shiver. Anna asked over her shoulder, "Do I get a turn now?"

Amy said, petulantly, "You are always getting more cock than I am. Wait your turn!"

Anna hissed, "You are going to suffer for that, Asian tiger." Her fingernails were making scratches on the tits, the lines spreading out radially. Amy screeched, "No, no," and clamped down hard on me as she came again.

My hands were working her cheeks, forehead and hair. She was a beautiful woman, incredible in a small package. "Talk to me."

"Alec, I really like the three clients I have. I took down all the notices I posted looking for new business, but I would feel bad dumping them after I just got up to speed on their individual situations."

She smiled and clamped on me again. I thrust up and smiled too. "You already know the answer, counsel. Of course, you can keep your clients. You may need them when we go under. I'll be suing for malpractice..."

She was slapping me and saying, "Don't you talk like that! If the other women heard you they would all cry." She hopped off and the two of them beat on me some more. Amy collapsed by my side while Anna's mouth revived my cock. Amy said, "Don't you think she gives great head? I love to watch her lips on you. And look at the way her tits bounce. The rest of us are really lucky she likes girl sex."

Amy sat up and transferred the necklace to its owner, where it gloried in the candle light. By sheer luck, Alex the jeweler, had made the gold chain the perfect length to suspend the sapphire in the deepest cleft of Anna's breasts. It twinkled, telling us how much it liked its warm soft home.

"How are we going to talk about the joint venture with both of you wanting more?"

They knocked me over and cuffed me repeatedly. I suffered gladly, letting all the excess energy dissipate. When I opened my eyes, the sapphire was gone, and the bodies were clothed. They even hauled me to a table. Amy's clear, take charge voice said, "So we need to start drafting a term sheet and a legal form for a Massachusetts based corporate joint venture?"

"Yes. And we need to collaborate with Sam and Liu about the politics. Who thinks they need to get what out of the venture. I think the object is not money, at least not money inside of the joint venture. Which makes it important that the rules about developing and sharing intellectual property are solid from the beginning. Even a little bit of misunderstanding over IP will likely sink us."

Anna added, "Alec and I have almost finished a nice bit of work that is very important to Clinton and needs to stay outside of the joint venture. We have notes, but I need to write it up for your lawyer eyes and file on it right away. Before the first JV meeting. Which reminds me, there will also have to be careful language about disclosure of protected IP to the parties inside the JV."

I was silent, taking in their conversation and enjoying the sharpness of their thinking. The little voice inside of me said maybe this crazy idea might work.

I leaned over and kissed them both. "Keep talking, you are doing great. Ok if I go back to the lonesome ones?"

They pushed me away and I crept silently down the hall in the dark to the quiet pile. Low voices were muffled by the duvets. I got on my belly and crawled under the nearest edge of a cover. There was a foot to attack and run my hands up to the junction with the other leg. The body was quivering but not making noise. My tongue gently found a hard spot and worked on it. A tiny gasp gave the woman away and the others discovered me.

"He's back! He did return!" Now the wild ones were all over me. I sensed that Emma and Beth were on the perimeter, waiting their turn. There was something primal about all this wrestling and sex play. My mind remembered pictures of various apes at their games. I arranged the young ones side by side and dug my fingers into their backs and their hard glutes.

"You two are working out too much. I'm going to be on the losing side of our wrestling matches."

Clara's voice was low and threatening. "You are responsible for hitting on us, and then giving us sex whether we asked for it or not, and then making us your employees. Don't we get to have any privileges?"

Emily was licking and biting me again. I tried to swat her behind but she wiggled away. They had me super hard and one of them was sitting on me with an eager cunt taking me in before I quite knew what was happening. I grabbed the bony hips and thrust upward.

"Oh yes! That's better. Clara, he can still fuck. All this work talk has not made him soft."

Clara wanted her own attention and planted her pussy in my face. A very wet fragrant pussy seeking my tongue. I got busy and the held back emotion flowed out of both of them, clinging to each other and bouncing on me. The climaxes were not long in coming. Emma and Beth dragged them off, moaning, and took their places. Beth said, "If he did Anna and Amy, we are numbers five and six. Do you suppose there is anything left in that great cock?"

Emma said, "I hope so, I've missed it for the past week. Can you believe your ancient mother wants sex every day?"

I leaned up and over Beth and concentrated on getting her off, which didn't take long, as usual. Then turned my body to dealing with Emma, who lay back, legs spread, waiting for me. I plunged in and said, "I promise you sex every day, as long as you want it."

She was being as athletic as the others, twisting and humping and flailing her arms at me. This energized my cock to new heights, taking her with me, rolling and beating on each other, and uttering terrible threats. Finally, she froze up and came in a giant cascade of clenching, shaking and quiet screams.

I closed my eyes and pretended to have passed out.

Emily whispered, "Emma! You did him in. He's not moving!" She flipped her hand at my cock, which flopped lifelessly.

Clara and Emily worked on me. The smell of fresh sex was everywhere.

I whispered, "We need the shower."

"You certainly do." Anna and Amy turned on the light and stood there frowning. It didn't work for long, because all of them were naked and wet down their legs and smiling from ear to ear. I told my cock it had been a good night's work and the helpers were back to normal.

I woke up next to Emma. I hugged and she hummed. We were happy to be together again. She whispered on my ear. "You did well last night. I don't really know how that equipment of yours takes care of so many, but I like it!"

I whispered back, "You told me I couldn't get over it!"

We rocked together. I saw Emily slipping out and hissed at her, with a finger motioning towards us.

She clambered on top, where both of us could apply kisses, and knead her fine body. "Ooh, it is such fun to have you here, Emma. I'm just shaking from excitement." My hand went across her butt and rubbed the fur between her legs. "Alec, I'm so grown up now, I don't pay attention to you molesting me. A few weeks ago, I would have jumped a mile in the air if you did that. Remember, though, you do have to keep..."

She was off to the kitchen, wiggling her tight behind as she went. Emma licked me. "Can you believe what a grown up woman our Emily has become? A college student doing well?"

Others were waking and crawling and licking and kissing. Clara said, "I missed out protecting poor Emily from your nasty advances." She was another tight young body that needed attention. I drove my tongue into her belly button and she screamed, legs scissoring in the air, all of her womanly charms on display. "Alec, you are so bad. Why do I get tortured after such a nice evening?"

I stood with her balanced on my hands as far as I could reach. "You are a swan, and you are going to fly through the air, and your friends will hold pillows for you." I twirled twice and launched her at the sea of pillows that had appeared. She was very attackable and disappeared under bodies.

Beth pulled me into the shower after her, holding firm to my erection. "I've always said that belongs to you, but you don't have to pull it off."

She giggled and kissed me under the hot water. "I love it when you get in little boy mode. Teasing us and pretending we are just ticklish girls."

I growled at her, "Lady, I'm good for more than tickling."

"Yes, we know. When you do that to us, like last night, it seems special. Every woman in that bed was just smiling and humming herself to sleep."

I shampooed her hair and said, "I guess I had better pay attention to keeping us all going."

"You should and you are." She turned and leaned over and wiggled at me. I slipped in easily and she squeezed me hard. "Hurry up, this has to be fast..."

It was. She was still catching her breath when we wandered into the kitchen to find a complete breakfast, with Emma and Emily doing eggs to order, Anna and Amy running the toaster, Clara pouring juice and spooning fruit. Beth and I didn't have to do anything except sit down to a feast.

Chapter 13 - Pursuing Janice

After breakfast, over my second cup of coffee, the new avalanche of action items, big and small, weighed me down. I stared at the pile on my desk and decided on an easy run by myself. Changing, I ran into Emma, and had a sudden thought. Maybe she could help with the idea of bringing Janice back into my world. A minefield if there ever was one.

We were almost out the door when I caught sight of Anna sneaking in behind us. That was fine. She knew a little about Janice and her ways.

I butt fisted Anna, saying, "This is a special invitational slow work run."

I got her best condescending glare. "I might have known. Where is the progress toward making the cut for Boston? What is your PR?"

I glared back. "My PR is 3:35. I haven't looked up Boston."

She stopped and pulled out her phone. Emma and I kept going. Soon, she was back, throwing me a running hip. "Slacker. You need 3:05 for Boston."

My god, a whole half hour. "Anna! I have a company to run. I couldn't get half an hour off this year to save my soul."

Her eyes softened. "You're right. The wild ones and I will give you an excuse slip for this year only. Now what is this work nonsense?"

Trying to catch my breath, I said, "I have an idea about finding a CEO for the Joint Venture. Or maybe we should call it Project Director. Has to be someone really good, to protect our interests and gain the respect of the Asians. Can't be me, I'm spread too thin already."

They nodded and said, "Keep going." The pace was not slow and I was winded. Detouring into a park we were passing, I took a bench and offered knees. The two women kissed quickly over my head and laughed. "Alec, this slows your big brain down enough for us to keep up!"

I tightened my grip on their waists. "You are probably going to beat me for this. What about recruiting Janice for the JV?"

I was right, blows and oaths rained down. "Stop. Stop. Give me a chance."

Anna was direct. "You burned your bridges with her. This sounds like nothing but trouble."

I stood and began jogging again. Anna was so impatient she was running actual circles around Emma and me. I poked my finger, "Showoff."

She poked back, "Crazy man."

"Hear me out. First, no sex and no romance. No rolling around in the bed with us. Second, she has been doing a lot of valuable international work. Could be useful to us as well as the JV. Third, she is fearsome smart, and will need it to keep up with both the technical side and the business/political side. Fourth, she has remarkable presence, which is very important to Asians."

I trailed off and kept running. Anna was keeping pace with me, wheels turning. Emma had one of her thin smiles on, her wheels turning too.

I turned around and dropped to walking pace. Emma said, "Do you really want our opinion? Or have you made up your mind already?"

Anna was on top of me, as usual. "This is his standard devious trick. He is using us to test his own logic. In this case, his notion that the two of them can stay out of bed."

Emma said, "He told me she liked to fuck on the carpet."

I resumed running. After a hot shower, I would find a beer and get my marching orders.

I sat on a bench in the backyard of Beth's former house, where our offices and staff housing were now located. The fountain next to me was burbling and two swallows were flitting. How much advice about Janice did I want, I wondered.

The two of them followed me to the bench, carrying what looked like juice. Anna sat on the bench to one side, giving me a wicked hip. Emma sat on folded legs on the other and took a firm grip on my hair.

Anna's voice was low and harsh. "This is high risk, Alec. You don't know whether she is homesick and tired of London. You don't know whether she has really written you off as a lover. You don't know whether she is ready to accept the limits imposed by the Joint Venture structure..."

I looked back and forth between them. "I should junk the idea?"

They allowed the suspense to build for a minute. Emma said, "You've taken a lot of risks with the rest of us, grandson. We think you should probably take this one too."

I pulled them into my lap. "Damn, you are truly devils. Stringing me on like that."

The kisses and waving arms were attracting attention from inside the house. Bodies walked out into the sunshine. "What is this?"

Anna's voice had a lovely condemning tone, "He is going to London on a secret recruiting mission, and not taking any of us!"

Suddenly, the wild ones were in front of me. "We will throw a big party while you are away. Invite guys. Have loud music!"

I covered my eyes and made fake groans. Having a few guys around my partners might be a good idea.

(Cont'd in Part 8 - London)

12