The Clinton Enterprises Saga Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the Mass Avenue house, Emma ordered me to make drinks and deliver them to the big bed.

After the usual scrunching around, she said, "Emily was right, things are different. We are past the point of walking away from a bright idea that didn't work. We already are into the international chip sweepstakes and have found friends there. The four of us have enough experience to rebound from disappointments, but the younger ones don't..."

Amy interrupted, "You mean we have responsibilities, don't you?"

Anna added, "All because we fell in with this awful guy who entices women to his ancestral home in the mountains of Vermont!"

It took minutes of wrestling to restore calm. I sat up and kneaded here and there. Sappy thoughts about commitment went through my mind. I said, gently, "Silly as it sounds, we have built family ties into a business venture. When I started after Emma in the spring, I never thought it would turn into this."

Amy joked, "You were just chasing pussy and it turned into a chip business?"

I pulled her against my chest and pushed the bra up. "Actually, it was a parade of pussies that trapped me." She squirmed and moaned as my fingers tortured the fine tits.

Emma stood and yanked on my hair, "There is not going to be pussy entertainment today. Let's go downstairs and work on a schedule. After that, we can do a nice dinner for the van people."

Chapter 22 - Jake and Ye-jin Arrive

On Monday, in the midst of hard working women, Janice and Jeremy volunteered for airport duty to collect Jake and Ye-jin. This seemed like a fine idea. Our first guests could pass along inside gossip to our second guests. I was in the midst of several lengthy phone calls with our chip guy, working out fine details on the prototypes of the new version he was about to manufacture.

Amy wandered by and I snagged her to my lap. "I thought we had a moratorium on sex?"

"You are too luscious by far, Counselor."

"Oof, what is it?"

"The revised chip is ready for prototyping. Have we filed on it?"

"How dumb do you think your lawyer is? We have filed on the chip and we have filed on the algorithms unique to each version. Anna and I are trying to stay out of the software patent swamp."

A voice behind me asked, "What are you doing with that bundle of trouble?"

"Alexander says we are going into fab tomorrow. Amy says we are well covered in the new patent application."

Pinching my ear, Anna said, "Don't you want to know where Jake and Ye-jin are sleeping? Where they will have a little privacy?"

A crowd was gathering. Clara's voice, with an edge in it, said, "Privacy? What's that? I didn't get any privacy when he took me. When he drove me to a screaming orgasm right in front of everyone!"

I nudged them all to the kitchen for a break. Emma was giving me the evil eye. I grabbed her hand, "Show me the new sleeping accommodations."

Upstairs, what had been originally a walk-in closet was cleared out and a double bed installed, taking up half the space. I said, "Maybe too much bed. If you are young and in love, sleeping doesn't require a lot of space."

She pressed me against the wall. "You don't have to be young to be in love."

We were still tight and kissing when Anna appeared, pushing us into the unmade bed. Others followed and bodies overflowed into one of the people piles we liked. Emily announced, "This is going to be fine, although there isn't enough room for our yoga performance!"

It was a typical gray Boston day, and we were sipping very hot chocolate in the kitchen when the van pulled up and four bodies piled out. I started for the door to assist, but there was only carryon luggage. Jake had his arm around Ye-jin, who was laughing at something he said.

Emma cautioned, "Don't everyone jump them at once." Jake guided his girlfriend in my direction and I held out arms for a hug. The very petite woman jumped into my arms. "Jake has told me so much about you!" He and I smiled over her head. We went around the room, introducing them to everyone. Janice smirked at me as the newcomers took in the incredible male-female ratio.

Beth spoke up about their room upstairs. "I'm afraid it is not much. We would be happy to find a nearby hotel if you like." She turned to lead them up the stairs but Ye-jin stopped to ask Emily, "You are the gymnast Janice told me about?"

Emily nodded and the two stepped into each other with a big hug. "I am so glad. Will you work out with me? I am very rusty and out of shape from too much school!"

I asked, "Jake told me you are a runner?"

She laughed, "Yes, but before that I was a gymnast. A very tiny gymnast!" She held out her hand at about four feet. They went up the steps together, Emily explaining that the outdoor yard in back was needed for aerial work.

I didn't notice Janice approaching until her fist collided with my arm. "There! We have found two new friends. Jake has much gossip for us. He says the JV people need to talk."

I glanced around, knowing this might not sit well on our side, where there were few secrets. Emma was nodding, so I suggested Emma, Amy, Anna and I join the four others in the backyard for a quick update. Clara gave me a hip check and said she would bring refreshments. Her whisper said, "They are nice." For which she got a quick kiss on the cheek and a whispered response, "You are nice too!"

Jake began his update, but everything stopped while bodies crept closer to find warmth on the cool afternoon. I took Amy and Anna to my thighs, with Emma at my side.

"When Janice and Alec and I talked in London, Dr. Sung was letting others deal with organizing the Joint Venture. He arranged with the CEO for me to be added to the planning group, where I discovered an impasse because several senior people were trying to sabotage the whole effort. They had the usual long list of reasons why the JV was a bad idea, including loss of competitive advantage, exposure of trade secrets, and so on.

"The next time Sung and I talked, I told him about the problems and he became very angry, swearing in Korean at me, which he very rarely does. He said, 'Jake, those are good people I met in London, especially the woman.' "

All three of the women on my bench poked me, with Janice grinning from Jeremy's lap.

"Sung changed the subject in that conversation. He does that when he needs time to think through the corporate politics he needs to deal with. Two days later, there was a memo from the CEO announcing that due to the Joint Venture's importance to future strategic plans, Dr. Sung would assume responsibility for oversight of the effort. There was an email from Sung to me the same day, making me his personal representative to the planning group.

He stopped and smiled at us, "So here I am, Dr. Sung's personal representative."

Ye-jin had him in an armlock, squeezing hard. "Tell them about me."

Sliding his hand up under her sweatshirt, he said, "I am pleased to announce that Ms. Ye-jin, PhD candidate in Computer Science from Berkeley, has been temporarily reassigned to the Joint Venture. The Department has kindly granted her a leave."

Janice clapped hands, "Wonderful, this is working out well. The new JV Executive Committee will be Ye-jin, Anna and me. Emma will be our advisor on social etiquette, which means keeping the males in line!"

I stood, dumping bodies. "Now that we are no longer needed, the three guys are going for a run. We do not require company!"

The three of us were about a half mile out, sharing our complaints, when Janice, Ye-jin and Anna appeared, gaining fast. Janice shouted, "Don't you dare grump at us. We are here, with our brilliant minds and fantastic bodies, ready to work on your stupid Joint Venture, when we could be sunning on a yacht in Monte Carlo!"

The germ of an idea was growing in my mind and I smiled at the women. "No grumps. In fact, don't we have to go out to dinner to celebrate the arrival of our new guests? A nice place requiring dresses?"

I locked eyes with Anna and glanced at Ye-jin's chest. She nodded and mouthed, "New dress?"

"Absolutely," I said out loud just before the target of my look wailed, "I have no good clothes with me!"

I circled everyone around and said, "The ladies require a quick shopping trip. Run it in and we will catch up."

Jeremy and Jake looked at my laughing face as the tight behinds disappeared in front of us. "Do not worry. This evening is an obvious business expense. Anna will find an amazing dress for your girlfriend, Jake."

Jeremy asked, "Why are you looking so smug, Alec?"

Slowing to a jog, I said, "If the three of us were stuck with a difficult chip problem, what would we say if three energetic and smart helpers were offered?"

I added, "We need to change our thinking. They are not a problem, they are part of the solution. We give them our submissive best and let them run while we concentrate on strategy."

They both laughed. "Alec, when was the last time you played a submissive?"

"Let's give it a chance. I will do my best. We might even get some special loving."

I went on to relate the story of the sapphire and Anna's intention for Ye-jin to wear it tonight. I carefully avoided the part about the performance required when the wearer was naked.

"Of course, you must pretend it is a big surprise when you see them dressed up."

The rest of the way back, we talked business. I asked Jake if he could work for Sung and for me at the same time.

"Alec, I saw all kinds of conflict of interest play out while I was getting my PhD in Pittsburgh. Fortunately, the JV offers an excellent home for me to help everyone without conflict!"

Jeremy smiled at me, the both of us wondering how long that conviction would last.

At the house, we were ordered to shower outside, since the women required all the facilities for themselves to prepare for dinner out. A naked Emily front flipped herself into me, exclaiming, "Alec! You have the best ideas! Anna and Janice have taken Ye-jin shopping for a frock!"

She looked at Jeremy and Jake, who were watching the naked one with wide eyes. "Don't mind me. He says I am overenthusiastic. It was in Vermont that he told me girls needed a proper frock!" She jumped down and ran to get us some towels.

Jeremy whispered, "All that and she handles your money too?"

I smiled and butt fisted them. "Welcome to Clinton Enterprises!"

(Cont'd in Part 11 - The Joint Venture is Launched)

12