The Closet

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taylor's hips slowly started to sway with each pulse. Her arms, held rigid onto the leather handle while her breathing continued to quicken. Sweat began to bead on her forehead, while the wetness continued to rapidly build between her legs. Being the daughter of a Methodist minister, she had never before experienced something so powerful, or so erotic. She once used a small bullet vibrator after a visit to a friend's sex toy party. However, that experience was cut short due to the early return of her roommate, as well as the harrowing fear that everybody within her entire apartment complex could hear what she was doing.

Even if she had played with toys in the past, none of that could prepare her for the immense power, loudly trembling between her legs. The raw intensity supplied by the Sybian had taken down many an adult film star, perfectly used to extreme sexual stimulation and intense orgasms. Taylor, with her soft brown curls being thrown about with each twitch of her neck, was definitely no match in that regard. She was definitely no prude. Just a few weeks before, she had hooked up with one of her former high school classmates at a party. But to her soaking vagina, even the most youthful and hefty cock was apples to the machine's oranges.

After a couple more minutes, Nikki couldn't take much more of Taylor's erotic ride. Her hand that was recently offering light scratches was now full on caressing Taylor's back and shoulders. "That's it baby" she softly directed "Feel it all through your body. Feel it moving through you. You like it when I turn it up like this?" Her fingers quickly rotated to the right, as the machine went from loud to menacing. What sounded like a small lawnmower, suddenly roared at the volume of a generator. The new found level of power caused visible ripples in the seat's black leather, and the fibers of the carpet below could easily be seen moving, much like a Kansas wheat field waving in the gentle summer breeze.

Taylor's audible moans, intensified. Her eyes closed, her hands clutched tightly against the handle. Her back arched forward over the front of the machine, catching herself from falling forward after every sway. Nikki maneuvered herself behind the green eyed girl, and gently placed her knees just behind the Sybian, fulling facing Taylor's back who continued to lightly moan with her back facing her. Nikki's hands slowly moved up her Taylor's sides, gently cupping her bulky breasts. "That's it baby. That's it. Is your pussy getting wet? Can you feel it just building?" Her hands slowly began to massage her partner's breasts, gently lifting them upward through the cotton fabric, and then pulling them tightly toward the back. This again brought another round of moans.

"I can't. I can't..." Taylor mumbled.

"You can't what?"

"I can't stop. Oh my God that feels so fucking good."

Nikki's hands reached downward from behind, grabbing the bottom edge of Taylor's shirt. With smooth precision, she lifted it upward; Past her stomach to the base of her breasts. With one last tug, she motioned Taylor to pull her arms upright to remove her shirt completely. Taylor complied, but only to start to lose her balance once again, as the machine continued to thunder between her legs. Slowly, Nikki leaned in and placed her lips on her neck. Her soft kisses starting at the base, and then moving left down her shimmering collarbone. Taylor's hip grinded forward, her goosebumps now clearly visible down her arms.

Nikki's lips moved back toward her neck, kissing along the back of her shoulder, to the nape of her neck. Moving slightly to her right, she pulled herself up a bit, and lightly began kissing the young renter's ear. Between kisses, her fingers picked back up the rhythm; Now directing even stronger pulses in slow, even intervals. Taylor's head rolled back involuntarily, as her eyes began to roll back in her head. Her bra-covered chest, heaved with every gulp of air; the onset of the coming orgasmic explosion growing ever closer.

"That's it baby. That's it" Nikki whispered. "You look so hot on that thing..." placing her hand in Taylor's light curly hair, she intertwined her fingers lightly, and pulled her head toward her. Without hesitation, the two locked lips, as their bodies pushed closer together. Nikki idled the machine on mid speed, while her hand slowly went for the clasps on Taylor's bra. As the two continued to press their lips together, Taylor's bra clasps gently loosened, eventually falling to the ground below. Taylor's hand now moved to the left breast, as she pulled her nipple into her own mouth. She moaned again in pleasure, bucking her head back yet again, as her hand shot upward along her own torso.

Never before had Taylor felt such intense desire. Just as a hallucinogenic drug could transport her to another place and time, the rapid fire passion of the situation did very much the same. Gone were the worries and stresses of the entire weekend. Out of sight were the upcoming concerns of thriving in a new town with a new job; The here and now consisted of just her, a machine and a complete stranger. Taylor had never even considered sex with another woman. Outside of making out with Jen Thomas at Mike Heaton's party during her sophomore year, the thought making love to a woman was completely non-existent.

The spontaneity of the moment began to take control of her. Nikki's toned but strong arms continued to grasp her from behind, clasping her gyrating breasts in her hands. Taylor's toes began to tingle as the machine to make its final charge toward her climax. Nikki could sense it in her breathing as well as her growingly loud moans. "You think you're gonna cum for me baby?"

Taylor uttered a faint "Uh huh", as she leaned back to lock against her soft, pink lips.

Nikki gently let go, and grabbed the control box, before moving back against her from behind.. With one last whisper over the noisy engine, she softly pressed her lips to Taylor's ear. "Get ready".

With that, the dial jumped and the engine roared to a volume unheard during the entire rendezvous. Now at a dull roar, the soft leather skin of the seat rippled, as wave upon wave of electrical-fueled passion fired into Taylor's pussy.

"OHHHHHHHHHH FUCK!!"

The tingling in Taylor's toes spread to her legs, as her heart began to pound. Subtle twists of the control box started the pulsing again, only this time at a far greater and more powerful volume. The young Illinois woman, who didn't even own a vibrator now stood on the edge of orgasm, trying desperately to fight it as she absorbed the waves of energy within her own desire. Her attempts of course were futile, as the rolling whitecaps of ecstasy began to crash over her. Starting with her legs, and moving into her torso, Taylor was no longer able to hold off the thundering orgasm.

"Ohhhhhh!"

"Ohhhhhh my god!"

"Ohhhhhhhh!"

Her noisy moans were replaced by a high pitched squeal, as the orgasm blasted through her body. Her juices flooded from between her legs, drenching her panties and shorts. Her head thrust back in a spasm of euphoria, as Nikki held her back upright, her soft hands still cupping both of her breasts. After violently convulsing and losing control of her limbs and body, she began to feel almost weightless. Taylor's arms held her upright, as she collapsed forward upon the handle of the machine.

"Turn...turn...it off..."

Nikki flipped the switch, as the Sybian suddenly went silent. The noise and gratification were suddenly replaced by the heavy gasping moans of a girl who simply couldn't take no more. Her orgasm winding down, the feeling began to return to her extremities; her breath quacking corralled back into her lungs. Her mind raced as she began to get her bearings. The endorphins continued to sweep through her, as the complexity of reality suddenly began to creep in.

Nikki's kisses made their way across her back, moving with the rapid deceleration of Taylor's lungs. Her lips pausing, a quick smile crossed her face.

"So what do you think?" she said with a grin.

"I think I'm in love".

With that, she collapsed to the ground, exhausted and exhilarated.

12