The Club Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll do anything for you daddy, anything," the little girl pleaded with her daddy.

Her daddy caressed her butt now, soothing the sting out of his spankings. The little girl lay across her daddy's knees and let him caress her butt lovingly. Then he stood his daughter up and she bent and hugged him as he sat saying,

"I'll be your good little girl daddy, I'll always be your good little girl."

With that he held her butt cheeks gently and said,

"If you're not my good little girl I'll have to spank you again."

"Oh yes daddy, spank me when I'm bad, please tell me you'll spank me if I'm bad daddy," the little girl pleaded, and the 'something' still raged in her.

"Oh I will, now how is daddy's good little girl going to make it up to him?" he asked and she drew back from her daddy and look at him.

With a terrible longing in her voice she said,

"Anything daddy, anything."

He looked at his daughter and smiled.

"What would you like to do for daddy," he asked and she didn't know what to say, so to her relief he made a suggestion.

"Daddy wants you all day today sweetie. Whatever daddy wants you will give me," he told his daughter and she thought she would burst with joy, because her daddy wanted her all day.

"Oh yes daddy, have me all day, anything for you daddy. And if I'm naughty you have to spank me," his little girl told him.

Alex smiled at his daughter who was now totally submissive to him, and he could see it in her eyes. 'She likes the rough stuff', he thought, especially now her daddy channeled it through a spanking rather then another form. Alex stood up and took his daughter's hand and led her to her bedroom.

Alex had bought some pills from a friend at work who said they delay ejaculation. He had told Alex that one pill would delay it by about fifteen minutes, two pills by thirty minutes and so on. The pills were 'backyard' drugs, but Alex's friend swore by them and Alex trusted him, and bought one hundred pills not knowing when he would ever use them. Now he had a use for them. Alex told his daughter to lay on her bed and before he left her room he told her to lay there and think about him and last night. Alex went to his secret stash and took two pills to give him half an hour, and then quietly walked back to his daughter's room and peeked in.

Jamie was still on the bed rubbing between her legs through her track suit, and her tits through her tee shirt. Alex walked in and Jamie brightened and he led her into the bathroom, there he took off her track suit pants and her thong and lifted her onto the bench and she spread her legs. Alex pulled his jeans and boxers done and brought his hard dick to his daughter's cunt, and roughly shoved it into her young, fat, bald cunt. She was so wet and ready for him. They both watched fascinated as her daddy's dick plunged in and out of her cunt.

"Oh daddy fuck me, fuck me daddy," his little girl pleaded and he pumped his little girl hard and fast, and she responded immediately. Jamie loved it rough.

"Tell daddy to fuck you sweetie," he told her and she told him over and over again,

"Fuck me daddy, fuck me."

She knew this was what she wanted so badly, and the feeling was amazing. After a few minutes he looked into her eyes and asked his little girl,

"Have you been a naughty little girl, has daddy's little girl been naughty?"

"Oh yes daddy I've been naughty, I've been very naughty," she told him breathlessly.

"Does daddy need to spank you?"

"Oh yes daddy spank me, please spank me," his little girl pleaded with him, and she felt that was just what she wanted and needed.

Her father pulled out of her cunt, spun her around and bent her right over the bench so her arms lay across the bench and she rested her face on them.

"Spread you legs sweetie," she obliged without hesitation.

Alex spanked her once, but not too hard.

"How naughty were you," her father asked, allowing her to dictate how hard he spanked her.

"I've been very, very naughty daddy," she told him and he spanked his little girl a bit harder.

Jamie was moaning loudly as she derived great pleasure for the whole scenario.

"What did you do sweetie, what did daddy's little girl do, did you show your panties again?" he asked her as he hold her where he wanted her to go.

"Yes daddy I showed my panties, I'm sorry daddy, I've been so naughty."

Her daddy spanked her hard again, and Jamie squealed with pleasure.

"Did you show some boys your panties?"

His little girl nodded her head and said,

"Yes daddy I'm sorry, I showed three boys my panties, I'm sorry daddy," his little girl confessed.

Now he opened her cunt lips and he shoved his big dick into his little girl's cunt again, and then spanked her a little harder. Jamie was totally immersed in her father's lead, and pleasure was pulsing through her. His dick was thrusting in and out of her big, fat, bald cunt while his left hand held her left hip, and he was spanking her -- but not too hard.

"Tell daddy what you did sweetie, tell daddy how you were naughty," he led his little girl.

Jamie had enough from her daddy and her imagination ran with it.

"Oh daddy I'm sorry but I was at school and these three boys were looking up my dress, I'm sorry daddy but I liked them looking at me," his little girl confessed to him and he spanked her thrusting his dick in and out of her fat, fleshy cunt, pulling her onto him.

"I like someone looking at me, so I spread my legs for them a little daddy, I'm sorry but I liked it."

He spanked his little girl and thrust in and out.

"Then one boy came over and put his hand up my dress, Oh I so wanted him to did it, so I spread my legs more daddy, I'm sorry. Then I pushed his hand all the way up my dress daddy. Oh I'm so sorry, but his hand up my dress felt so good. Oh daddy I'm sorry, but I let him touch my panties and I really liked it."

More spanking and Jamie climaxed, but her father was still thrusting in and out of her big, bald cunt. His little girl felt her pleasure plummet and then start to rise again, and she continue her story.

"I was so naughty then daddy," his little girl told him and he spanked her while thrusting.

Jamie was starting to feel great pleasure again, because of her father's spanking and thrusting, together they were irresistible to Jamie.

"Oh daddy I let him touch my panties and her pushed his fingers into my panties and he fingered my cunt, and I loved it. I'm sorry daddy, but I wanted him to."

Another spanking, and more hard fast thrusting. Jamie had lost track of time, but they seemed to have been in the bathroom forever. Now she could hear her father about to come and pleaded with him,

"Come inside me daddy, it's ok, oh come in me daddy, please come in your little girl. I'll be a good little girl from now on daddy."

As she heard her father begin his climax, Jamie too climax and they came together, father and daughter as his dick was planted deep inside his little girl's cunt. Alex slumped over his her, dick still in her. He finally stood and his limp dick withdrew from his daughter. He stood for a few seconds to watch his cum dribble out of her cunt, and it excited him because it was his cum oozing out of his own daughter. He dressed and went back to the lounge room. They had been in the bathroom for twenty-five minutes, and he thought his money had been well spent. About ten minutes later Jamie walked into the lounge room, but this time she was dressed in sleeveless dress and her hair was up. She walked quickly to her father.

"Oh thank-you daddy."

Before he knew what was happening she kissed him, and he liked it so much he slid his tongue into her mouth and they kissed passionately. Jamie sat in a chair opposite her daddy and he could see straight up her dress, and Jamie pretended not to notice. Her cunt was sore and just as she changed her position in the chair to ease her discomfort her father said,

"I haven't finished with you yet sweetie, and remember you said I could take you all day."

Jamie's first thought was 'oh no' as she was only too aware she was sore, but then the 'something' rose in her and the thought of her father fucking her sore cunt didn't worry her, but began to excite her. So she answered.

"I haven't forgotten daddy, and I want to you to fuck my cunt all day," and her smile spoke of her desire for him.

Alex's dick was sore too, but the thought of fucking his daughter's sweet fat, bald cunt filled him with desire as well.

Within two years, Jamie and Alex were alone -- together, as Linda, Jamie's mum had left them. She never really said why, apart from wanting to be on her own. But father and daughter suspected Linda knew of their special relationship, which had become cemented after that first night.

12