The Club Ch. 06

Story Info
Alexis gets a lot closer to her favorite student.
2.8k words
4.5
16.6k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 08/22/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Chapter Six MUCH More than an Apple for Teacher

Alexis ran her fingers over the embossed Membership Card and sighed. She was going to miss the Club. Ever since her friend Kym had sponsored her for membership, it had been a welcome haven from the cheating lowlife she had been married to and had helped the old Alexis emerge from her cocoon once more. But giving it up, at least for now, was a sacrifice she was going to have to make.

Alexis was getting packed up, it was her last day at Rendell High. She was moving on in a few weeks, as soon as she filed the divorce papers on the cheating motherfucker she was married to and had consulted a lawyer. 10 years wasted with that – no, it was pointless to dwell on it, just move on and deal. She'd had her own snippets of revenge in the last few months since she'd joined the Club. Yummy little Grace, a fling or two with Kym and Marianne and ... the only difference between her and her husband was discretion and she had remained faithful until recently, while Jeffrey, she knew now, had been a cheating slimeball almost since saying "I Do".

At first, finding out that Jeffrey was cheating had been a blow she didn't know if she could recover from, finding he was cheating with one of her colleagues was even harder to deal with. She had to see Caroline every day and pretend nothing was wrong, even if she did want to rip the redheaded bitch's hair out by the roots. Instead, she did the next best thing. She seduced Caroline and had her panting after Alexis like a bitch in heat. Caroline had promised to stop seeing Jeffrey and to come visit Alexis over the summer.

What angered Alexis the most is being a highly sexual being before she'd met and married Jeffrey, if he had told her he wanted a threesome or an open relationship, they likely would have been able to talk and work something out. Alexis was obviously not averse to the pleasures of another woman or trying new things, she'd been quite the swinger before she met the young Advertising Exec. He'd promised her the moon; she had barely seen the stars.

Fed up, frustrated and needing a chance of scenery, she'd called her friend Marta in California and Marta had been more than happy to offer her a place to stay. It'd been Marta who'd been her partner-in-crime before meeting Jeffrey; they'd torn through a few men together, a few women and, at varying times, each other. The young black woman was still one of the best female lovers Alexis had ever known and she got warm all over at the thought of being entwined with Marta again.

"Mrs. Martins?"

Alexis turned around and standing there was Jeremy Hodkins, the linebacker for the football team. He had been one of the pretty English teacher's favorite students, but he'd struggled since Day One of classes. Jeremy wasn't stupid; he just lacked confidence off the Football Field. She'd tutored him after class twice a week and now he spoke better, was more ready with answers in class, and, in fact, was nearly a Straight-A student.

"Umm .... "

"Jeremy, what did I tell you when speaking?"

"Think before I speak, then talk."

"Correct."

"All right. Mrs. Martins, I hear that you're leaving the school and won't be back next year, and you're leaving the area as well. If so, a lot of students are going to lose a great teacher and I'm going to lose a great friend. I wanted to make sure I came by before the end of the day and let you know that, you helped me a lot." The dark-haired young man smiled and his eyes, once barely looking at anyone, looked straight-on into her beaming face. Jeremy was the kind of student that it was a reward to teach, you could see the results first-hand and he'd worked hard to achieve his goals.

"Jeremy, would you like to grab a cup of coffee with me?" She wanted to relax a bit before finishing packing and she had always enjoyed his company. There would be no problem with it anymore; he had turned 18 a few days before and was no longer her student.

They ended up going to a nice café and having a truly lovely coffee and pastries. Now that he had more confidence, Jeremy wasn't putting all his eggs in one basket and hoping his Football scholarship would carry him on, he was going to minor in education as a safety net.

"What does Marissa think of this?" Marissa was Marissa Rogers, head cheerleader and Jeremy's girlfriend – not one of Alexis' favorite people. Despite being very gorgeous – and a tigress in the sack the one time she had visited the Club as a guest – Marissa was a spoiled brat and a user. Alexis had been a bit tipsy the night she'd slept with Marissa and regretted it a bit, despite the heated sex. Wisely, Marissa had played dumb ever since, but Alexis still thought she needed to be taken down a peg or two.

Alexis brushed a strawberry-blonde curl from her forehead and noticed Jeremy squirming a bit in his seat.

"Umm ... sorry, I forgot again ... we broke up, Mrs. Martins."

That came as a surprise to Alexis, because some men would have climbed mountains to be with Marissa, who was a voluptuous, tall brunette with boobs out to .... Even Alexis had entertained a prurient thought or two about Marissa, so when the opportunity had presented itself, she'd been unable to resist.

"I'm sorry to hear that Jeremy, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to."

"No, it's okay. I found her ... well; let's just say Marissa wasn't exactly a one-woman man."

"Fucking someone else, was she?" Alexis knew that she was fucking half the football team, including the coach, who had brought her to the Club as his guest.

"Mrs. Martins!" Jeremy nearly choked on his coffee, but then he laughed.

"Christ, don't sweat it hon, I'm not your teacher anymore. I'll let you in on a little secret – Mr. Martins was doing the same thing, it's one of the reasons I'm leaving."

"What? No way!"

"Way." Alexis laughed, then crossed her legs. She noticed Jeremy looking at her sexy, stocking-clad legs. Well, shouldn't he? She was only 28 and everything still looked pretty damned good.

"Okay, well – he's out of his fucking mind. Any man who cheats on a honey like you needs to get his head examined."

"Honey, huh?"

"Oh geez, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have ... "

"Again ... don't sweat it, I'm not your teacher and I'm enormously flattered. Let's have another cup of this wonderful coffee and then you can walk me back and help me pack up the rest of my things, all right?"

"Sure, be glad to."

Alexis looked at Jeremy in a new light. He was, quite frankly, a nice hunk of beefcake. 10 years ago, she would have set her sights on this young stud and screwed his brains out, Marissa wouldn't have stood a chance – Alexis was wild then, although she'd calmed down considerably since then.

Hadn't she?

Well, to be honest, no – not really, joining the Club had brought that Alexis back, big-time. The Alexis who could be bold and daring sexually, yeah, fuck it, maybe there was still some life in the old girl yet. She smiled at the server who brought them more coffee and the wheels turned. She had a week before she had to travel to meet Marta, plenty of time to let her hair down – and if Jeffrey found out, and it wounded his precious male ego, so much the better.

Subtly, craftily, Alexis changed her tactic. She was slightly more attentive to Jeremy as they talked, she touched his hand, his arms – my, what nice muscles – she looked into his eyes and was pleasantly surprised to find out he had nice brownish-green eyes and a very warm smile. She flirted a bit, although he wasn't flirting back quite as much, perhaps unsure of her intentions. He wouldn't be much longer, she vowed.

Back at her classroom, Jeremy helped her pack up the last of her remaining boxes. "Well, if that's everything, I guess I'll be on my way," He said to her. Alexis knew it was now or never. She sat on her desk, her long suede skirt slightly unbuttoned, showing a nice expanse of leg and the thigh-high, matching suede boots she'd worn.

"Not quite, Jeremy. I want to give you some kind of thank you for being so kind ... and a good-bye as well." She crooked her finger at him and a puzzled Jeremy walked over to the desk. She pulled him close and planted a big one right on his lips. He kissed back for a minute, then he pulled away.

"Mrs. Martins, I'm sorry, I ... "

"First of all, darling boy, it's Alexis – I'm not your teacher anymore, so don't worry about any silly morality. I'm legally separated as of an hour ago, so I can do whatever the fuck I want." That was a small fib, she hadn't yet filed the paperwork. "I'm not that much older than you and I think you're very good looking, you're not with Marissa any more, so why shouldn't we have a little fun before we go our separate ways?"

Jeremy looked at the strawberry-blonde beauty, he knew if he were being honest, he'd had a few impure thoughts about her slim-waisted, long-legged body when she'd tutored him, but he'd judiciously kept them to himself. Still, trying to be a good guy, he was about to say something when she spoke again. "Unless you don't find me attractive?" she purred seductively.

"I think you are one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen and your husband is a Goddamned fool!" Jeremy said with a degree of assurance. He walked over to her and let her wrap her arms around him, her delicate body against his own, she felt sexy and alive – like she wanted him as much as he wanted her. She moved away and undid her silk blouse, it fell away revealing tanned skin, lightly dusted with tiny freckles, a white lacy bra that was gone in a flash and almost indistinguishable tan lines. Alexis stood up and let the suede skirt shoosh to the ground and now Jeremy's eyes could feast on her body clad only in boots and the garterbelt / stocking combo she favored. She hadn't worn panties today and her freshly-waxed pussy was on display to his admiring gaze. He moved forward and really kissed her now, not like an unsure youth, but as a confident young man who saw what he wanted and was going after it.

"Alexis, I really want to – make love to you, but here? Are you sure?" The beautiful teacher nodded.

"I've had a fantasy of doing it in this classroom, with a hunky student. No time like the present, Jeremy. You're going to fuck me – you can make love to me and yes, be tender, but I really want you to bend me over this desk and fuck me, got that stud?"

"Yes'm!" Jeremy grinned and he lowered himself down and began eating her naked pussy. Alexis was sweet to the taste and very, very wet, so she was lubricated and ready for a good fucking. Her soon-to-be ex was no match for Jeremy in the pussylicking category either – either Marissa had taught the young athlete well or he enjoyed this kind of sex.

Alexis bent herself over the desk and prepared herself for Jeremy's cock, but it was all in vain – she couldn't have prepared for what was about to happen.

Jeremy took his time nudging into her, he moved in, inch by inch, but once in there, he fucked the beautiful teacher with all the fire he had – and Jeremy was ablaze. His cock began to really rock and roll within the confines of Alexis's body, it moved in and out of her pussy with a savage grace – Jeremy wasn't cruel or rough, he was a lover of magnificent strength. If he had been fucking Marissa with this kind of intensity and she'd given it up, the girl was an idiot – Jeremy, age or not, was quite possibly one of the best fucks Alexis had ever known!

He seemed to know just what to do to keep her panting and wanting more – Alexis wasn't sure how much experience he had or if it was just natural skill – but Jeremy's hands weren't idle as he fucked her, they ran all over her smooth, slender body and kept the rest of her inflamed as well. Despite that, Jeremy didn't miss a stroke – he fucked his teacher-lover diligently, her cunt clenching his penis tightly and wanting all she could get.

What she could get was more than she had expected. He fucked her until her juices were flowing down her legs, but when she turned around at him and grinned, he slowed down and asked her "Something you'd like to try, Alexis?"

"Yes baby," Alexis panted, voice more full of want than any time in her life "I really want to be on the desk and have my legs around your back while you bury that big prick in me. Think we can make that happen, lover?"

"I think that can be arranged, you gorgeous bitch!" Jeremy growled in a confident tone. He helped her up on the desk and her eyes took in his girth once more, too bad she was leaving – a few more doses of man-meat like that was the cure for what ailed her!

Alexis wrapped her legs and arms around her student as he screwed her on the desk. At first, she was somewhat upright as she fucked him, but soon, she was flat on her back and looking into his face as the muscular athlete gave her the fucking of a lifetime. The desk creaked a bit, but it held on as Jeremy's rod moved in and out of her cunt, making sure to hit bottom before me came out and then, back in again.

"Dear God, you're a great fucker, give it to me!" Alexis snarled as her nails dug into his flesh.

"Gotta admit, these kind of lessons are a lot more fun than English!" Jeremy grunted as he did his best to give his favorite teacher his own kind of "thank you" for all her assistance. He felt himself about to cum and was going to move away, but Alexis reached for his cock and swallowed his entire load.

"A little bit yummier than any old apple," she grinned as he plunked down in a nearby desk and tried to regain his breath. She looked at him with newfound admiration.

Some naughty ideas came to her in those minutes while she was getting her strength back, another sign that the Alexis of old was returning. She didn't have to be in Cali for another week – plenty of time to call Marta and ... hell, why not?

"Jeremy? Any plans for the summer? A summer job or ...?"

"Hmm? Ah no, Mrs. ... Alexis ... my folks have enough money I don't need to work, I was just going to bum around with the guys ... and Marissa, you know ..."

Alexis' wheels began turning. "Well, I have a few ideas. First, why don't you come over and help me ... move. The bedroom furniture first."

Jeremy grinned, he was caught on right away.

"Oh, and then maybe you should bring Marissa over. She and I can have some ... girl talk and perhaps I can help you two out. Help her see what she might be missing ...?" Alexis had a few ideas in mind, she'd have the cheerleader bitch following her around much like Caroline did, in fact, she was going to do her best to enslave the little bi-bitch and then turn her over to Jeremy.

Jeremy's eyes went wider as Alexis spoke, but she wasn't done yet.

"Oh, and didn't I hear one of the places that is scouting you is in California? Why don't you come out and visit me and my friend Marta while you're out there? I'm sure we can get ... oh sorry ... put you up while you're there."

Jeremy was sure he was going to have the fucking best summer ever. Alexis handed him an Embossed Business card and said "When you get back from visiting me in California, take Marissa here and give my name. I'm sure you'll have a good time and all your troubles will be over."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers