The Clueless Husband

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcus grabbed hold of her legs and used them as leverage to jackhammer his cock in and out of her stretched and slick wet pussy. He mocked her as she cried out in familiar pangs of passion and lust.

"I'm gonna make you fucking cum again." He gave her a hard slap on her tits, "And then I'm gonna fucking cum all over that pretty face and make you swallow my cum." He went into overdrive, really slamming in to her pussy hard. The chair squeaked and squeeled as it tried to contain the extreme fucking, with Marcus' goal of trying to break the old recliner by fucking her so hard almost coming true.

"This is my pussy now." And just like that her pussy established its truth as she came for a remarkable third time.

In a brief moment of silence, Bai thought she heard the front door slam. Marcus was squeezing himself into the chair beside her and he heard it too. She closed her mouth, paralyzed in silence.

"Bai, where are you? I'm back and I'm sorry for leaving." Her husband's voice boomed.

Bai looked at Marcus with fear in her eyes; she placed her finger over her mouth "Shhhh".

She reached for the old jersey on the chair and quickly threw it over her sweating naked body. If she didn't know better, she could have sworn Marcus had a smirk and an evil glint in his eye.

She bounced up dressed oddly in a sports jersey with her stockings and high heels, "What do you want? I thought you had to watch your important sports game??" Bai faked her anger and frustration at him.

"I'm sorry honey. I thought about it and I want to make it up to you. You look so good in that outfit...I love the nice touch with the jersey."

Bai stood there in silence with a disapproving look on her face. Her mind raced as she tried to figure a way out of this predicament. Right now, she was lucky that the back of the chair was facing her husband. So as long as Marcus didn't spin around and her husband stayed by the front door, she was OK.

There must have been something in her silence that triggered her husband to shout out, "OK, it was half time and I thought I'd come home for a bit. But then I saw you with the jersey and the stockings..."

He took a step towards her, but she quickly cut him off. "Don't you touch me! I'm so mad at you right now."

Her husband pleaded as he begged her, asking how he could make it up to her. Bai said the first thing she could think of, which was stupidly "You can out take out the trash for one?" She instantly regretted it, since that would only take a few minutes. Why couldn't she tell him to go out and pick up dinner or go drive somewhere far away? But what was said was done...and her husband quickly picked up the trash bags near the front door and stormed out.

With every moment counting, Bai whispered to Marcus, "What are you doing? Hurry up...go".

"Nah, I think I'm gonna stick around. I'm not done with you. And I haven't cum yet."

Bai panicked as she could hear the trash cans outside rolling against the pavement. Her husband was already making his way to discard the trash at the designated spot in the living community. It wouldn't be long until he got back.

"Please. You have to go before my husband catches you."

"I'm not scared of him."

Bai begged and pleaded.

Finally, Marcus relented, "OK, I'll leave if you do a couple of things for me real quick."

"What?" Winnie blurted out as she sensed time was running out. The sound of the trash cans stopped, which meant her husband was dropping off the trash now, but it also meant he wasn't on his way back yet.

Bai took Marcus by the hand and ran with him toward the bedroom. They stopped long enough for her to pick up the littered clothes on the kitchen floor. When they were safely inside the room, she closed the door behind them and asked. "What do you want?"

Marcus had taken his clothes back and fumbled through his pockets for his phone. He already had it on camera mode when he said, "I want a picture of you sucking my cock."

Bai shook her head no, but Marcus threatened to walk out naked right through the front door.

Suddenly, the sound of the trash cans rolling on the pavement returned. Her husband was on his way back.

Panicked, finally Bai agreed as she got down on her knees.

"Put it in your mouth!"

Bai put the cock head in her mouth and stared up at the camera phone just as Marcus ordered. She could feel the clicks of the camera as he snapped away.

Marcus smiled, "OK. Now I want you to say your name and tell me how much of a black cock slut you are."

Just then the front door slammed shut and she could hear her husband yelling out for her.

Bai wanted to cry out no, but her husband was yelling again and she could hear his footsteps as he no doubt made his way to the bedroom.

In a frenzied state, Bai looked back up at the phone, which was in video record mode now and spoke softly, but loud enough for the phone to record, "My name is Bai and I am the biggest black cock slut."

Just then the bedroom door handle jiggled. "Hey honey, why is the bedroom door locked? Open up."

"Just one minute. I'll be right there." She managed to yell back.

Marcus made her repeat it for good measure, which she barely complied in a whispered tone.

Finally on his way out; Marcus whispered, "you still owe me...you're making me leave without cumming all over your pretty little face". He stopped when he spotted her pink covered smartphone on the night stand next to the bed. He picked it up and threw it in his pocket, "I'll take this so you know how to contact me." Marcus then threw open another set of conveniently placed sliding doors that led back out to the yard. In a true dick move, he thanked her with an unreturned kiss on the lips as he snaked out the sliding glass doors naked and hid out of sight just as Bai opened the door to let her husband in. Marcus could hear her when she explained to her husband, "I was horny and upset at you, so I was playing with myself while you were gone." The quick thinker even managed to show him the vibrator as proof.

Marcus stood outside, thankfully with nobody else in sight to see him naked, as he slowly put his clothes back on. He stuck around long enough to hear Bai's husband trying to apologize and get some loving, but he knew Bai's pussy was ruined by his hard fucking and that there was no way to hide that. One again, he was impressed with Bai's lie in convincing her husband that she would just give him a blowjob. The loser came in minutes. Just enough time for Marcus to review his new favorite photos and video on his phone and he was gone...

12