The Clumsy Waiter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was cause for celebration in Jake's eyes, so he gleefully ordered a glass of champagne. The most expensive thing on the menu. As Marcus arrived with the main courses, the other waiter stood behind him with the bottle of champagne on ice. Marcus wiped the bottle clean and then proceeded to uncork the bottle. He looked like he was struggling, as the cork just wouldn't come out.

"POP"

Right into Kristie's cheek.

The cork came out, slightly softer than you would expect from a fresh bottle. One of the other guests seated nearby would have sworn it looked like Marcus actually flicked the cork at Kristie, but Jake was too busy cutting his steak to notice. He didn't know anything happened until Kristie faked a scream. Jake looked up to see her hand covering her face as Marcus once again apologized profusely.

Jake jumped up and feigned concern as he scolded Marcus yet again. Kristie waved him off and excused herself yet again, "I feel a slight bruise coming on." as she headed off to the washroom once again.

The manager came by and said the meal was on the house. He then took Marcus to the side and made a good show of reprimanding him for Jake to see.

"Damn son, that's a fine piece of Asian Ass." The manager said.

"Yea, I'm about to go down and murder that pussy." Marcus replied while pretending to be ashamed and embarrassed for his mistakes.

"Remember we share all tips." The manager responded. Then his voice suddenly shot up a few octaves, "DON'T DO IT AGAIN!"

Marcus hurried off as the manager came over to Jake's table and poured the champagne into the empty glasses. Once again he apologized and said that Marcus would be paying for their dinner and to feel free to add dessert if he pleased. Jake took the apology in stride and was glad to save a few hundred bucks.

Back again downstairs in the ladies washroom, Kristie was fingering herself as she anticipated the knock on the door. It was only a few minutes, but she felt like it was taking forever. At that moment, the slight mark on her cheek from the cork was barely a concern.

"KNOCK, KNOCK"

Kristie swung the door open to let Marcus in. "I'm sorry madam. I hope I didn't leave a bruise."

"No, but dinner isn't over yet."

"Are you ready for your entrée now?"

Kristie slowly backtracked into the bathroom with a seductive nod. She was beyond ready.

Marcus followed her in and slowly unbuckled his belt. "Now we prefer you to inspect the meat first to make sure it's just the right cut and prepared how you like." He unbuttoned his pants and unzipped as his rock hard slab of African meat sprang out. It pointed directly at Kristie and she had a shocked look on her face. Her mouth was open, her jaw dropped. She couldn't believe how big and how thick. If she didn't know better, she would have sworn she was drooling.

"Is this satisfactory madam?"

Kristie didn't know what to do, so she stood there in wide eyed silence.

"It might help for you to touch and sample a taste before I serve you your entree."

Marcus stepped forward with his cock in reaching distance. Kristie grabbed a hold of his thick shaft and gently stroked it, "Oh my god, it's an impressive cut of beef. Much bigger than I imagined. I don't know if I can finish the whole thing."

"That's OK madam. You can just have a bit...although generally I find that once you have just a little, you somehow find a way to take the whole thing."

"Can I taste it?" Kristie asked

"Of course madam. You ordered it."

Unsure how to attack, Kristie leaned forward and placed the cock head into her open mouth. She suckled on it, tasting the pre cum oozing out. She stroked the shaft and cupped the balls as she pushed his cock further down her throat.

"So madam, are you satisfied with your order?"

Kristie refused to take the cock out of her mouth as she looked up with her stunning almond shaped eyes and mumbled out "Mmm Hmmm".

"Fantastic. Now while the entrée is excellent consumed orally...I highly recommend you try taking it vaginally."

Kristie looked up with raised eyebrows, her interest piqued. She stood up and exclaimed, "Mmmm...I do like the sound of that."

Marcus swiftly made his way around her until he was standing behind her. He hiked up her dress again and asked, "Now would you like to start with just a little bite?" as he lined his cock directly with her pussy hole. Kristie bit her lip and nodded that she was ready. With a gentle poke, his cock head opened her pussy wide and he squeezed a few inches inside. She was tight, but so warm and wet. Kristie gasped loudly and reached back to hold onto his strong wrists, bracing herself for more servings of the entrée.

"Is that enough or would you like to try the whole 9 inches?"

Unsure if she could take it, but determined to try Kristie screamed out, "I'd like to try the whole entree at once."

With no further words needed, Marcus buried all 9 inches with one forceful push. Kristie couldn't contain herself. She screamed, "It's too much...I can't take it."

Marcus soothed her with a few "Yes you can" as he slowly thrust his cock in and out. "Just let your appetite warm up to it" he whispered. Kristie closed her eyes and bit her lip hard as her muscles clenched and tensed. As soon as her pussy was opened up, Marcus picked up the pace and began thrusting his cock harder and faster in and out of her soaking wet pussy. Very aware of the possibility of people outside that could hear her, she managed to restrain her screams and cries of passion. Only the soft "Yes" and moan escaped.

Suddenly there was a knock on the washroom door.

"Kristie, is everything OK?"

It was Jake. Kristie froze...she must have been gone a long time...but Marcus just kept on fucking. He smiled when she looked at him with a look of "What are you doing?"

Marcus picked up the pace as if he were purposely trying to get them caught. It was clear he didn't give a fuck. The feeling too intense, her eyes practically rolling into the back of head, she forced herself to push herself away...his cock popping out of her creaming pussy.

"I'm fine Jake. Just give me a few more minutes." Kristie blurted out through gasps for air.

Jake knocked again, "Let me see your bruise. You might need some ice."

Kristie made her way to the washroom door as Marcus followed with dick in hand and a sinister look on his face. She hid behind the door and shooed Marcus away, but he took his place behind the door out of sight...but more importantly, behind her and out of Jake's sight.

When Kristie opened the door just enough for her head to peek out, she unknowingly assumed the position with her ass sticking out. She assured Jake "I'm fine. See...It's just a slight bruise and I was applying makeup to cover it up."

Meanwhile, Marcus seized the moment and the position to slide his cock back inside her and slowly (and quietly) glided his cock in and out of her, making sure not to slap his body into hers. Kristie's body inched forward at impact and she did a masterful job of covering it up by pretending to show Jake her cheek. With all her might, she controlled her urge to moan and curse and managed out the meek response, "See".

Jake was satisfied, but he realized he was standing outside the women's washroom. So when Kristie put up her finger to signify she needed one more minute, Jake disappeared up the stairs.

Kristie waited a few seconds for the footsteps going up the stairwell to stop. She closed her eyes and covered her mouth as she hugged the door, all her power focused on remaining silent, but Marcus was not cooperating as he continued to ram his cock in and out of her.

When the footsteps stopped and they were in the clear, Kristie let out a loud and long moan "Oh my fucking god", followed by "Are you crazy?"

Marcus answered with a hard slap on her ass as he pushed her body upwards toward him and hugged her tight. His hands covered her face and turned it towards him as their mouths and tongues met wildly. Kristie's hand reached up and behind to grab hold of his shaved bald head as Marcus magically thrusted his cock upwards into her gaping pussy.

"Oh fuck. I'm so full...soooo full. More. More." Kristie screamed.

Marcus happily obliged as he relentlessly and methodically drilled her pussy with all 9 inches.

"Yes...Yeeessss...I'm cumming...I'm cumming." She bellowed out as her muscles tightened and her body convulsed against his. She panted and twitched as she came down from her orgasmic high. "Mmmm, that was delicious. I highly recommend the main course."

"What makes you think your meal is done?" Marcus responded.

Moments later...Back upstairs, Kristie was still feeling the effects on her mindnumbing orgasm. Jake was clearly not waiting for her to eat as his plate was already empty. She asked if it was OK to go. She pretended to not be feeling well...her stomach area upsetting her. They called Marcus over and he said he would put the uneaten food in a takeout container. He assured them that the bill would be taken care of and one last time, apologized for the poor service.

Jake and Kristie stood and quietly left the fancy restaurant. On their way out, they passed the manager who apologized as well. He had their takeaways in a bag already prepared and said he added some desserts for good measure. As Jake handed the valet his ticket, Kristie grabbed her stomach and excused herself once more. "My stomach is not feeling well...could you get the car ready and I'll be right back." Jake was a little disgusted thinking that she would go to the bathroom to throw up or worse...take a dump.

Kristie raced back inside and was greeted by the manager and Marcus. "I'm sorry madam, did you forget something?"

"Why yes. I think I forgot my dessert at the table."

Marcus smirked, "Let's go see shall we..."

They barely made it into the washroom as they clawed and attacked each other. Their mouths, limbs, and fingers intertwined. Marcus wasted no time, lifting her up in his arms and slamming her back against the full length mirror. He lifted up her left leg as their tongues slobbered over each other's faces. With his free hand, Marcus unleashed his still rock hard cock and slammed it back into her aching pussy. Kristie's head snapped back, pounding hard against the wall. Marcus proceeded to furiously fuck her as hard as he could. Never losing a beat, he lifted her up in the air as they made their way onto the counter top and then up against the bathroom stall. A few dinner guests upstairs could have sworn to hear the faint screams and moans of passion travelling from the enclosed walls of the downstairs bathroom as Kristie came a second time.

As Kristie came down from her orgasmic high, Marcus asked if she was ready for dessert. She happily got down on her knees and shoved his pussy juice coated cock into her drooling mouth. She worked his cock over with her mouth greedily as she yelled out, "Yes, I want my dessert." In between loud sucking sounds "I want that hot, thick cream down my throat." This time she tried to fit the whole 9 inches down her throat. "Please give it to me...please."

Marcus stepped back and grabbed control of his shaft as he said, "Here it comes. Enjoy."

Rope after rope of hot cum splattered on her pretty mouth. A few drops landed on her cheek and one stream landed on her forehead before Kristie engulfed his cock, swallowing the rest of her desert.

As she sucked and swallowed every last drop, she smiled at how much she enjoyed her dinner.

"Oh my god, I've made quite a mess with my desert." Kristie laughed as she scooped up drops of his cum in her fingers and licked them clean.

On her way out, Marcus encouraged her to come back and sample some of the other specialties' the restaurant had to offer. She didn't need to be told as she already had plans for making reservations as soon as possible.

During the drive home, Kristie pretended to be sick and not in the mood to talk. Jake consoled, "I'm sorry about dinner. They usually are better. We'll never go there again."

Kristie managed a faint smile, "No, the restaurant was excellent. I'm just not feeling well tonight. It's my fault. I'm sorry."

Jake had to ask, "So you'd want to go back?"

Kristie shrugged, "Maybe. I think I just need to try it with a different waiter."

12