The Cock Clock Ch. 09

Story Info
Charlie corrects his daughter Felice's first time.
3.5k words
4.52
23.9k
11
0

Part 9 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/16/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING:

The following story is for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or reading sex stories upset you, or you are offended by subjects of a sexual nature - do not read any further!

This story is for entertainment only. It contains adult oriented material. This is a work of fiction. The acts and characters contained within are figments of my imagination and have no basis in fact. I do not practice, advocate, condone or encourage acts portrayed here. The characters in the story are entirely fictional. You need to believe that all of the characters are over the age of eighteen.

This story may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author. This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached.

* * * * * * * * * *

I woke up and stretched. It was six-thirty, past time to shower and leave for the office if this was a workday.

"Charlie, get a move on." Maggie's shout confirmed that I was behind schedule.

"Where's Felice?" I didn't want to get undressed if our daughter was still walking around the house. Actually, I did. If she could tease me, then I could tease back.

"She left for school. But she's really excited. Tonight we're going out for your favorite - BBQ ribs."

Excited for ribs? Maybe for something else that's hard and juicy. "What's the occasion?"

"Oh, you're such a tease."

I smiled as if I understood, but I didn't. So I took a shower, fighting an erection with images of Felice in her latest negligee floating around in my head.

All day at work, I noticed the round asses, uplifted breasts and righteous figures of all of the women in the office, which was most of the employees. I hid a daylong erection behind boxes carried low, leather folios held in front of my crotch, and under conference room tables. Something was driving my hormones, and I knew exactly what it was - the silver cock clock. It had somehow found its way into my briefcase. I didn't remember putting it there, but it was my companion on my desk all day, just a few feet away.

I left work a few minutes early, to beat the traffic. And if I didn't get some sexual satisfaction, there would be other beating to do.

Felice was already home, dolled up in a short skirt and dual-layer tank top that did nothing to hide the shape of her breasts. "Hello, Daddy." She gave me a big sexy kiss, just like the previous night when she and Hermana had come home.

My erection, which had started to fade during my commute, reenergized. In response to her kiss, I copped a feel of her ass. Yeah, I shouldn't have, especially since I still didn't know if I had the green light from Maggie to get frisky or worse. Felice jumped back the instant my palm cupped her ass cheek, her face red. Didn't she have any idea that her passionate undaughterly kiss was a turn-on?

My favorite BBQ joint was Pig Inn, a family-style restaurant in a nearly strip mall. Their motto: "Pig out at Pig Inn." Their specialty: baby back ribs with a homemade sauce that makes you lick your fingers.

I did a double take when the waitress approached. It was Janie, a former classmate of Felice's, just a couple of years older. Janie was all smiles as she circulated, giving hugs to everyone, including me. It was my perception that my hug was longer and tighter against her body then the others, but that could have been my fertile imagination.

My smile faded when I saw her t-shirt: black with a silver clock on the front. "Where did you get that shirt?"

"At a garage sale a few weeks ago. Why do you ask?"

"No reason. It's nice." I didn't mention how it accentuated her breasts, round and high on her chest. When she walked away, her hips twitched from side to side, her butt round over a thin waist. Why was I obsessing over Janie's body?

She came back with three glasses of water. "So how are things?" I asked.

Her smile drooped. "Okay, I guess."

I decided she wasn't pleased about something and so I terminated my interrogation. When it was my turn to order, I chose the ribs special. Maggie got fish. Felice had chicken. I hoped Felice wouldn't chicken out on sex if Maggie gave her okay.

Janie brought a small loaf of hot bread that I shared with my wife and daughter. I still didn't know if Felice was hot to trot and if Maggie would let me share our daughter's bed.

The food came quickly. If I'd been in bed with either Janie or Felice, I would have cum quickly as well. I attacked the full slab, my sexual hunger transferred towards my meal. In the end, I'd created a stack of bones, picked clean. My stomach was full, but the urge to bone Janie remained. After Janie returned my credit card, she made a circuit of the table, hugging Maggie around the neck from behind, Felice second in the same manner.

When she came behind me for my hug, I turned my face. My hand snaked up and held the back of her thigh as I kissed her like a machine gun, wildly on her cheek and lips. She pulled back, flushed and flustered.

I shook my head. What had I done, and in front of my family? I left an enormous tip, but not as big as the tip of my prick, which was desperate to enter Janie's pussy.

We all got up to leave. As we got to the exit, I stopped. "I forgot something at the table. Go on, I'll be right out."

Maggie and Felice shrugged and walked to the car. I scanned the service area near the kitchen, separated from the main eating area by half-wall dividers. There was Janie, waiting for an order to come out from the kitchen. I scooted over.

She flinched, surprised to see me still there, but smiled. "Do you always try to seduce your waitresses?"

"Only the really sexy ones." I put my arms around her and kissed her with passion. My hands cupped both of her ass cheeks, pulling her hips forward so she could feel my cock.

She pulled her face back, dazed. "I had no idea-"

A male member of the wait staff interrupted us. "Janie, you're order's up-" He stared at our embrace. "Don't let the boss see you messing around when you're on the clock."

Clock! The cock clock was driving me, urging me to make those advances. Another guy came over just as we broke our embrace. His lips formed a crooked smile. "Heyyyyy, Janie."

"I have to get back to work," she said. "Call me, okay?"

I nodded. Would I really call her and arrange for clandestine sex? I barely knew her, but was completely intoxicated by the possibility. Or was it just the clock, urging me on? Maybe it was the clock's way of telling me that Janie's first sex was bad and needed repair. The only certainty: I was horny and confused.

Maggie and Felice were tittering in the car when I slid into the driver's seat. I interrupted the female conversation with my arrival.

"So, how did you like the meal?" Maggie asked.

"Terrific," I replied.

"I'm glad you're in a good mood," said Maggie.

"And I hope you have room for desert," said Felice.

I had the strong impression she didn't mean ice cream.

Maggie made coffee when we got home. I sat in the kitchen and lingered over the cup.

"Felice is getting ready for you," whispered Maggie. "Don't disappoint her."

That was the confirmed authorization I'd been waiting for, but I was wary. "Are you sure about this?"

"We already decided."

I'd hoped that my time jumping hadn't changed Maggie's mind about being our daughter's first lover, and I'd gotten my wish. "Okay." I chugged the last liquid from my cup and walked upstairs. Felice's door was shut. I knocked.

"Come in." Felice's voice was timid, barely audible.

I swung the door open. Felice wore a see-through nightgown with sheer bra and panties. My cock turned to steel. My head told me to take it easy, to make Felice's experience one that she could look back on with pleasure. Without realizing, I'd ripped off my shirt and practically jumped out of my pants and jockeys. I stood like Superman, hands on my hips, my cock pointed directly at Felice.

"Oh Daddy. It looks so big." Her knees touched, a pose I found coy and exciting.

I took her into my arms and administered the same wild kissing I'd performed on Janie. My hands found and held Felice's firm ass cheeks. My cock rubbed against her belly.

Felice struggled to escape my grasp. "Daddy! Not so fast!"

I tried to pull myself away but my body wouldn't cooperate. I lifted her up and tossed her onto her bed, the queen sized one she'd inherited from us when Maggie and I got a king instead. I climbed above her, pulled the nightgown open and ripped her panties off. Her hands covered her crotch, which left her bra unprotected. With a jerk, I ripped that off too, exposing succulent young tits with dark circles. My mouth sucked those pointy nipples as I cupped her breasts from the sides. Meanwhile, my prick bounced around her thighs. I kissed my way up her throat and plunged my tongue into her mouth. She clamped her lips shut, driving me out. I was not to be denied the main event. I spread her thighs to accept me, positioned my cock between her fat labia and lunged my hips forward.

Felice screamed. "Dadddyyyyyy!"

Her outcry was a shock. I'd essentially raped my daughter. Why? I could have made her first time memorable by doing it softly, gently. And then it hit me. The clock was making Felice's first experience bad so I could repair it with a time leap. That must have been the reason, because I was no rapist. I jumped off the bed and opened the door.

Maggie was just about to burst in after hearing her daughter scream. "Charlie? What did you do?"

I pushed past her. "I can fix this. I can." I ran into our bedroom. No clock. Then I remembered. My briefcase. I ran down stairs and opened it. No clock. "I must have left it at work." I grabbed a pair of sweat pants and sweatshirt from the dirty laundry pile in the utility room and headed for the car.

"Where in the hell do you think you're going?" screamed Maggie.

"I'm going to fix it," I shouted.

"You're a pig and an idiot and a-" Maggie's voice was drowned out by my revving engine.

Late at night, there were almost no commuters driving to work, so the trip had little traffic to interfere with my mission. I pictured Felice sitting on the edge of her bed, Maggie's arm around her shoulder, consoling her daughter. I felt so small.

I got rock star parking, the first space nearest the elevator. Once on my floor, a custodian sauntered past pushing a cart with garbage bags hanging off the ends, cleaning tools, supplies and rags on the top shelf.

There was no clock when I got to my desk. Damn, where was it? I looked around, as if the cubicle walls or fluorescent lights held the answer. I caught the custodian's eye. He picked up his pace, jogging behind the cart. I chased after him, catching up because of his cart handicap. "Where's my clock?"

"I don't have it. What clock?"

Strange, a denial and then the question. I pawed the rags. Sure enough, there it was, wrapped tightly in blue cloth. "This clock!" I waved a finger in his face. "I'm going to let management know you stole this."

"Please don't. I just got this job and I have a family to support. See?" He pulled out a wallet with photos: his wife, son and daughter. The daughter was cute, probably in her middle teens. "How old is this photo?" I asked.

"Two years old, maybe three."

That made the daughter barely old enough to fuck. But I couldn't ask for that, could I? The clock was putting lascivious thoughts in my head. "Okay, I'll keep my mouth shut. But you owe me, big time."

"Yes sir. Thank you sir."

With the clock firmly in my grip, I skipped the elevator, ran downstairs and jumped into the front seat. As I hugged the clock to my chest, I nodded my head.

---

I was back home, still in the jogging outfit outside of Felice's door. The door was shut, as before. I knocked.

"Come in." Felice's voice was the same whisper.

In her room, Felice wore the same see-through nightgown with sheer bra and panties.

Instead of attacking, I moved slowly, kissing her with all the passion I could muster but hands off her body. She hummed as we kissed, enjoying a bigger helping of the sample kisses we'd shared before.

"Are we going to do it?" she asked.

I could have easily tossed her on the bed and fucked the daylights out of her, she looked so hot. "For now, let's just cuddle."

She seemed surprised. "Uh, okay."

I took off the sweat suit, leaving me naked.

"Oh Daddy. It looks so big."

Same reaction. "It's not that big. Porn stars have larger ones. Lay on your side."

She got into her bed and assumed the requested position. I snuggled up close to her, the sheer fabric smooth against my bare skin. My erection pushed forward.

"Daddy, you're excited. Can we do it now?"

I wanted her to be really hot, wet and anxious. "When I think you're ready." I put my hand on her stomach.

She parted her legs, allowing my cock to slide between her thighs. "I think I'm ready."

"Really?" I slid my hand higher on her chest, cupping her breasts. She pulled my hand off. "Not just yet." I slid my cock back and forth through her thighs, along her pantied mound.

"But I'm getting wet."

My cock couldn't tell. "Show me."

She took one of my hands and slipped it into her panties. "Here. Feel."

I dragged one finger through the crease. "Yep, you're getting moist." I repeated the gesture, making sure to apply pressure to the vicinity of her clitoris.

"Oooh, Daddy. What was that?"

"A sensitive part that deserves attention." I played with her some more.

With her panties pulled down to her thighs, my naked cock was bumping against her bare crotch. She gripped my erection and rubbed it against her. "Can we put it in, just a little?"

I'd waited until she was the active party. "Okay, go ahead."

She wedged the head of my cock into her gap. "Oooh, Daddy, it's so big. Will it fit?"

I restrained myself from jabbing it up and in. "Yes, but we should proceed slowly."

"My panties are in the way." She lifted one knee to slide the panties off. As she lowered her leg, her pussy pushed against my cock. After she repeated the procedure with her other leg, I was firmly buried a couple of inches. Her fingertips confirmed the coupling. "Daddy, you're in!"

"Yes, dear."

She rocked, sliding my prick in and out. I held her hips, to assist. Incrementally, I was going deeper.

"How does it feel?"

"Oh Daddy! Marvelous? Is this fucking?"

"We're just getting started. After a while, you'll lose your inhibitions and it'll be more energetic."

"I am not inhibited!"

"Then why did you push my hands off your breasts?"

I heard a huge sigh. "Because they're not as big as Hermana's."

"Breasts don't have to be big to be perfect." I fingered the latch on her bra. "May I?"

She bucked her hips back, increasing my penetration. "Oh yes! Do whatever you want."

I popped the hooks and cupped her tits from behind, strumming her nipples with my fingers, trapping them in between and pinching them ever so slightly. Felice's hips were humping faster, and I was just about bottomed out. "See? I told you I'd fit."

"I took it all?" Felice checked on my progress. "I did it!"

"Now do you want to fuck?"

"You mean we haven't been?"

"Fucking requires in and out, and we've only done in." I pulled my hips back and then reentered her pussy.

"Oooooh, Daddy! Can we do that some more?"

"Sure, sweetie, but maybe we should be in a different position. Do you want to be on top?"

"You mean ride you? Sure!"

We uncoupled. I rolled onto my back. Felice pulled off the remaining nightgown components and straddled my thighs. In the faint light, her breasts, two mounds on her chest, pointed straight at me.

"Put me back in," I said.

She had difficulty lining me up but I was patient. And hard.

As soon as I was in place, she undulated her hips, taking me all the way in and out, pressing her labia against my pubic bone. She huffed and moaned, giving herself a clitoral orgasm. Then she collapsed onto my chest. "Oh, Daddy, that was awesome. And you're still hard?"

"Yes, dear, I didn't finish."

"But you should. It's only fair."

"Why don't you lay back and I'll take my turn on top."

"Okay." She jumped off, laid back, and stretched out, arms wide, legs spread.

This time, I wiggled my cock into her and began humping in earnest. She was still plenty tight, but loose enough to enjoy the coupling.

"Oh Daddy, this is good fucking. Are you going to cum like you did with Hermana?"

I paused, balls deep. "How did you know that?"

"She texted me when she got home. Just like we'd planned."

So Felice had been part of the plot all along. "Did she share the details?"

"Only that you rocked her world. She wasn't sure you'd do it, after how you acted in the bathroom."

Felice knew everything, except the fact that I'd straightened out Hermana by using the clock after Roger had raped her. No one but me would remember that.

Felice pulled my head close to hers and whispered, "Cum in me, Daddy."

I bucked like time was running out. Perhaps it was. My hips worked like they had when I'd taken Felice the first time, delivering hard and fast thrusts. Unlike that version of her initiation, she was loving it, tightening her pussy with every penetration. The tip of my cock tickled, and a blast of semen followed immediately. I laid on her, my face nuzzling her neck. "Wow! You are so hot!"

"That was terrific." She blew in my ear. My cock throbbed. "Thank you so much. We can do this again, can't we?" Felice put one had on my ass. "I mean, if Mom approved it once, she won't complain if we fuck once in a while."

It was the first time Felice used the 'F' word. "We'll see, sweetheart." I rolled off, preparing to clean up and return to Maggie and my bedroom.

"Don't go. I don't want to be alone, especially after how intimate we got. Sleep here tonight."

"Okay, this once."

Felice curled up on her side and I resumed my spoon position. It was impossible to keep from getting another erection, which she placed between clamped thighs. Although she rocked back and forth, perhaps inviting another go, I closed my eyes. Then it dawned on me. This was past time, not current time. I needed a head trauma to get back. I couldn't ask her to hit me with the lamp on the nightstand, or one of her cheerleading trophies. The back of my hand glanced against the headboard. "Are you up to one more?" I asked.

"Sure!"

"Okay, lay back."

I got between her thighs and started bouncing in and out, moving my head closer to the solid mahogany headboard.

"Oh Daddy, I'll never get enough of you."

"Even if I give you everything?" With a forward thrust, I intentionally banged my head into the wood headboard at the same time I bottomed out in Felice. She screamed and everything went black.

---

I woke up in my car, clutching the clock, a security guard rapping on my window. I rolled it down. "Yes?"

"We don't allows overnight parking here, sir."

"Yeah, sure, of course." I started the car. The guard raised a security grate and I drove home, assured that I'd corrected Felice's first sexual experience, but worrying about how Maggie would react if I asked for repeat performances.

* * * * * * * * * *

### An Original H M Tale ###

Send me an email and give me feedback.

Otherwise, I don't know you're reading my stuff.

Copyright (c) 2012, HarveyMarcus. All Rights Reserved.