The Coffee Shop Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Caleb rose his hips up against hers, grinding his trapped erection against her center. Each circular grind rubbed against her sensitive little bud, sending heated sparks through her with every circuit. His hands caught her upper arms when she went to lower herself and he pulled her back up over his chest.

"Caleb?" she asked questionably when she felt his body shake.

"I need a second or else this will be over too soon," he whispered hoarsely into her temple, his breath hot and ragged-sounding against her ear. Peyton found herself on her back staring up at Caleb's dark, glittering eyes a split second later.

Peyton gasped when Caleb's warm hands adjusted her legs, exposing her wet inner thighs to the cooler air. Caleb disappeared out of her vision and she sat up on her elbows to watch his descent.

Caleb winked at her when their gazes met and pressed a soft kiss to her swollen outer lips, teasing them with gentle brushes of his mouth. Over and over he ran his lips over hers, kissing the gathering juices away. After her third whispered "Fuck!" in a row, Caleb parted her outer lips with his fingers and swept his long tongue up the slit, directly attacking her bud afterwards.

With a soft cry, Peyton fell back on the pillows, her arms shaking already as Caleb made love to her neglected inner thighs with his mouth, tongue, and fingers. When Caleb began to suck and nibble on her clit, she blindly grabbed for a pillow to cover her face to smother her swearing and pleas.

But just as quickly as Caleb had attacked her -- he was gone.

Peyton gasped for air when the pillow was ripped off her face. Through her tears of pleasure Peyton saw Caleb's stark gaze, hungry and intensely locked on her own. She shuddered when Caleb's fingers slipped inside her, the three digits spurring over and over inside her in a slow, teasing rhythm.

"I want to see your face when you come," Caleb murmured lowly to her, his voice thick and rough with desire. "I want you to see my face and know that I am the one who made you shatter like this. I want you to realize that no other man can make you come like I can."

"Caleb..." Peyton breathed out, her eyes widening as she realized that his possessive dirty talk was really working. With a shaky breath, her eyes started to roll back into her head, her body shaking as his fingers slipped against her sensitive inner wall.

"Eyes on me!" Caleb growled. Peyton tried to keep her eyes open, but her will was shattering, just like she was. She tried to tell him that, to apologize even, but she could only mumble and mutter incoherently, her words coming out garbled and random trails of thought.

Caleb suddenly pressed his fingers firmly against the sensitive tissue on her wall and that was all it took. Peyton's eyes whipped open and her entire back arched as the bubbling expansive heat inside her burst with enough power to rob her off her breath, her sanity, and of all thoughts other than the man above her who had brought her to madness so easily. Caleb clamped his mouth down over hers as a scream bubbled from her throat and used his own thighs to keep hers from clamping shut on his questing fingers as he drew out her orgasm for as long as he could.

Desperate for an anchor to keep her grounded in the tidal wave of her emotions, Peyton clung tightly to Caleb's strong frame, her nails catching his skin as she shuddered and writhed like a snake beneath him. When Caleb felt her body go limp, he withdrew his wet fingers and brought them to his mouth. He licked one finger clean and used the other two to coat her cum over her swollen lips before his mouth came down to lick them clean as well.

"Caleb," she murmured after he pulled away. Caleb ignored her and pushed down his boxers, hissing as the erection sprung free from the dampened fabric. Peyton watched with foggy eyes as Caleb stroked himself to completion as he stared deep into her eyes. Peyton lifted up the hem of her shirt and exposed her belly to him but Caleb jerkily shook his head and rose up over her body, reaching out for her. His fingers wove into the strands of her hair and Peyton sat up a little with her chin tilted back, watching Caleb as he watched her.

"Open your mouth," he commanded shakily, his stomach concaving when she did so. A split second later, Caleb put his spongy, hot tip on her tongue and she watched his entire body ripple. "Peyton!" he grit out in warning. Peyton sealed her lips around him as he shot, the tip of her tongue teasing the sensitive underside of his head to coax more out of him. It worked. Ten shots later, Caleb slowly pulled out of her mouth and fell to his knees, using her headboard for balance. He let out a shaky exhale and met her gaze.

"Was that your original idea?" Peyton asked hoarsely, giving him a shaky smile.

Caleb broke out into a crooked smile and shook his head. "Actually, I really did just want to sleep in the same bed as you," he chuckled. "But when you flashed those red panties at me, sleeping easily became the last thing on my mind."

Caleb rolled off Peyton and stiffly stood at the bedside, revealing his flushed neck and chest. He pushed his damp boxers down his legs and kicked them aside. "Stay there and I'll clean us up," he told her as he walked around her bed to the bathroom. He returned a minute later with a damp wash cloth and knelt in between her legs. His flagging erection began to stiffen when Peyton held her legs farther apart for him and Peyton watched Caleb's pupils dilate before he closed them.

"Something wrong?" she asked, somehow able to keep the teasing tone out of her voice.

Caleb's eyes flickered open and he narrowed them when he caught her gaze. "You really will be the death of me, Peyton," he grumbled, shaking his head as he gently began to clean between her legs. Peyton fought from gasping at his purposeful touch, but when his thumb grazed over her clit, she couldn't stop the moan that escaped her mouth.

Peyton watched the muscles in Caleb's jaw bunch sporadically before he pushed off the bed and swiped his soiled boxers off the floor. Blinking away the fog enough to where she could focus, Peyton sat up on her elbows and watched Caleb dress with his back to her.

"Where are you going?" she whispered in surprise as he started to walk to her bedroom door.

Caleb hesitated at the threshold, his fists tightening at his sides. "Back to my room," he answered stiffly, his voice thick and low with lack of control.

Peyton swallowed her next question and pulled the covers up over her body. Caleb let out a noise torn between a growl and a moan before jerking open the door and propelling himself out of her room. He shut the door a little bit harder than he probably intended and she heard him swear on the other side of the door before the sound of his quick, heavy footsteps on the stairs greeted her ears.

A minute passed and the pipes in the old house began to creak and groan as water rushed through them.

Peyton couldn't help but chuckle at the implications before she too got out of bed and searched around for her night clothes. It didn't take her but two seconds to realize what was missing.

"That bastard took my favorite underwear!"

+ + +