The Collector 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A few times she paused at the bottom of her stroke and struggled to get more of me into her mouth. She was taking in about three-quarters of my length as she bobbed, but on these occasions she would force herself down almost to the hilt. I could feel the head of my cock pressed against the back of her throat as she crammed me into her mouth. It felt good being that deep in her mouth, and it was exciting too, knowing she was taking in every bit of me she could.

Connie went on like that, steadily sucking and occasionally impaling herself on me. It wasn't easy for me to hold back, but fortunately she didn't try too hard to get me off right away. I'm sure if she wanted to, she could have.

It felt so good I could hardly look at Connie and the way she knelt in front of me without erupting. In perfect cock-sucking form she was kneeling with her knees together and her feet, clad in heels, pointing out straight behind her. Once when I looked down she had both of her hands on her thighs, using only her mouth to hold my cock. It was an inspiring sight.

Connie didn't leave her hands on her thighs for very long though. I felt her fingers caressing my balls at times. Other times I felt her hands running up the fronts and backs of my thighs, reaching up under my shirt to rub my stomach and chest. When she finally settled in and started sucking me to get me off, her hands were wrapped around the cheeks of my ass, as if she were afraid I'd back away from her.

Once Connie turned up the intensity, I was as good as done. Her deep sensual sucking had practically wrenched my insides loose already. When she started going even faster, there was no holding back. She paused for one instant to tell me to cum in her mouth, that she was going to swallow my load, before bobbing the last half dozen times that put me over the top.

As I felt myself approaching the point of no return, the muscles in my thighs tightened and my back arched, pushing my cock further into Connie's mouth. Connie didn't slow down or hesitate as my shaft hardened and swelled to the bursting point. Her lips continued their velvety-smooth caressing of my member even as my balls tightened and then unloaded. I groaned and shuddered as the first massive gob of cum surged from my cock into her mouth. Connie dutifully kept sucking, drawing two more good sized spurts of cum from me.

She sucked a moment longer before taking me out of her mouth and looking down at the floor. I knew she was trying to swallow my load. I could see her shoulders tense with the effort before she got it down. Then she took me back into her warm mouth and gently sucked me a little longer. I'm very sensitive after I cum, but Connie's touch was smooth and unhurried. If there was anything left in me, she would have gotten it out with her sensual sucking.

"Not bad for a starter," Connie said with a smile and planted a kiss on the head of my cock. She seemed in no hurry to get up from her knees or let go of my spent member.

"A starter?" I asked, hoping she meant what I hoped she meant.

"I'm not done yet," she replied. "That was just a warm-up. A little something to take the edge off. The best blow job of your life is yet to come."

We talked and joked around for a little while to give me time to recuperate. I told Connie that she and Holly were neck-and-neck and it would all come down to how well she did this next time. She laughed and replied that she'd bet I would pick her over Holly already and she still hadn't given me her best.

Now, I have to say, at that moment Connie really hadn't given me a better blow job than her sister had. There had been so much build-up and anticipation to Connie giving me head that even a very mediocre effort would have easily gotten me off. Also, Connie did a lot of things to enhance the experience that had nothing to do with her cock sucking skills. She dressed nicely. She knelt perfectly. She smiled while giving me head. She told me beforehand that she was going to swallow my cum. All of these things combined to make the whole experience very hot. And because it was so hot, Connie didn't need any exotic techniques to make it a great blow job.

I see too many women ignore or underestimate these indirect ways to intensify the experience. On several occasions I've had women put too much effort into the act itself and neglect how important it is to make the whole thing sexy and erotic. Yes, being in a woman's mouth is naturally a very erotic and exciting thing. But by itself it isn't nearly as good as it could be. A woman who knows how to build up a man's anticipation and get him stimulated even before she unzips his fly will tend to do better than a woman who doesn't, no matter how good she is at the actual sucking.

Desire is another huge part of the picture. It's very obvious when a woman really wants to give head. It's also obvious when she isn't that enthusiastic about it. There is nothing quite like knowing a woman is excited to have you in her mouth. On the flip side of that, it can be quite a disappointment when a woman is reluctant or just doing it because she thinks she has to or is supposed to. When a woman who truly desires to pleasure a man with her mouth, a man can tell and it's very stimulating. One of the benefits of a woman who really wants to is that she's more likely to pay attention to all of the peripheral details that go into making a blow job something special.

Connie certainly seemed to understand all of this. Even as we sat on the couch and talked, she was making comments about how she was going to suck me again, swallow my load again and generally give me the sucking of a lifetime. She had drained me dry minutes ago and already she was getting me turned on again. Her desire showed clearly in the smile on her face and the playful way she talked about it. Her body language, the sexy way she tilted her head or touched my leg, also contributed. There was no doubt in my mind that Connie was very much looking forward to sucking me off again.

While we talked and laughed, Connie occasionally ran her hand down to cup my crotch and rub me a little. It wasn't long before I was about three-quarters erect again. That was apparently good enough for her.

Connie had me take of my pants and sit on the sofa.

"Trust me, you're going to need to sit for this," she said with a wink when I objected.

A minute later, Connie was kneeling between my legs as I sat on the sofa. She ran her hands up the insides of my thighs until she cupped my shaft and balls between them. She came forward and ran her tongue over my balls and kissed my stiffening rod.

"I want you to get hard in my mouth," she said, and sat back on her heels. I didn't understand at first, but then I realized that she was going to wait for my erection to fade. We just sat there staring at each other with foolish grins on our faces for a minute, but I didn't get much softer. Somehow I didn't think I was going to go limp with a beauty like Connie on her knees in front of me.

"It's too late," I said finally. "You've already got me going." With a shrug, Connie leaned forward and sucked me all the way into her mouth in one smooth stroke. If I wasn't completely hard before that, I was when she did that.

Getting hard again so soon after cumming made my cock really ache with each throb. And with Connie's mouth on me, I was throbbing a lot. She sucked me steadily as she had before for several minutes. By the time she paused, the aching was gone and my erection was once again straining for release.

Connie took me from her mouth and stroked me ever so slightly with her hand as she ran her tongue up the inside of my left thigh, then of my right. Her tongue worked its way under my balls to the sensitive area between my scrotum and anus. She tickled me there with the tip of her tongue before lapping her way back to the top of my shaft.

"Mmmmmm..." she breathed as she clamped her mouth down over my rigid cock again. "Mmmmmmmmm...." She was face down in my lap, holding her shoulders steady as her neck bent to lower her mouth over me again and again. For a guy who had just cum, I was surprised how easy it would have been to cum again so quickly. Not that I was going to, but Connie got me close enough that I could have let go if I wanted to.

Connie bobbed sensually on me, her silky lips pushing the skin of my cock back and forth with each stroke. She paused often to lick my balls or run her tongue around the rim of my cock head. She gently put her teeth to my head too, squeezing just hard enough to send a thrill racing up my spine.

Her hands stayed busy as she sucked too. I can't explain how incredible it felt to have her fingertips grazing lightly across my balls as she sucked me. If it wasn't the second blow job of the night, I probably would have cum right then. Her touch on my balls was perfect. My hips jerked up reflexively, shoving my cock momentarily deeper into her mouth.

Occasionally Connie would pause to say something, as if I wasn't turned on enough.

"Mmmmm, Holly was so right about your cock."

"Oh, I love sucking a cock like yours."

"Oh, I love the way you feel against the back of my throat."

"I can't wait to taste your cum again."

Sometimes she looked up at me as she said these things, other times she would murmur them close to my cock, letting her lips brush me as she spoke. I wondered if she was saying these things for my benefit or for her own. She seemed to get more into it every time she said something. I don't usually talk to a woman when she's sucking me, but I definitely sensed that Connie wanted me to.

"God, that feels great," I told her. "You really know how to suck a cock."

"MMMMMMM...." she moaned around my shaft, clearly reveling in my words.

"Yeah, take me all the way in. I want to feel the back of your throat."

Connie moaned and sucked me all the more deeply each time I said something. I wanted to say more, but in all honesty, I was having trouble concentrating. She really was driving me crazy and I almost wanted to cum just to end the agony.

After almost twenty minutes of this, I thought my head would explode. Connie had brought me close to cumming more than once, but had deliberately not finished the job. A couple of those times she had looked up at me knowingly and smiled as she gave me a lick here and there, waiting for me to pull back so she could continue.

When Connie took me firmly in her hand and began rubbing her thumb in circles on the vein of my cock as she sucked, I knew it was almost over. The combination of her incredible mouth on the top half of my cock and the deep rubbing of her thumb at the base quickly brought me to the boiling point. A couple minutes later, my butt came up off the sofa as my back arched and my cock throbbed. I groaned as I squirted my second load of the evening into Connie's mouth.

Once again Connie swallowed down my offering before sucking and licking my tired shaft clean. She smiled up at me from between my legs as she continued to run her tongue over me.

"Well?" she asked. I'm sure the look on my face said it all, but I figured I should say it anyway.

"Holly who?" I asked with a smile.

At that point I was physically exhausted and could have easily gone to sleep for the rest of the night. But Connie wasn't done yet. She got me back up again before too long and we wound up fucking for over an hour. We fell into my bed exhausted and in the morning I woke up the way every guy dreams of waking up.

I've gotten plenty of morning blow jobs before, but they usually started with a little making out and groping first. There was only one other time that I actually woke up in a woman's mouth. I have to say, waking up in Connie's mouth was the way I'd choose every day of the week. And yes, she swallowed my cum for breakfast that morning.

Okay, I think I already said that Connie was a ten. And if I didn't, I'm sure anyone reading this would figure out that she was. What can I say? She said she was going to give me a great blow job and she did... three times!

On the scorecard I say one of the best things about Connie was how much she wanted to suck my cock. It was obvious that she not only wanted to, but loved every minute of it. And she understood that blowing a guy's mind involves working his mind every bit as much as blowing him. She did a number on my mind, from the moment she showed up in those tight slacks to the swallowing of my load the next morning. A woman who understands how to work on a guy's mind like that and loves to give head is a leathal combination.

Connie knew I got turned on by nice clothes, so she didn't wear jeans and a tee shirt. I told her I like it best when a woman gives head on her knees, so she got down on her knees for me. She knew I found it erotic when a woman swallows, so she swallowed. In short, everything she knew I liked, she did. A woman with that kind of desire to please is almost always going to score a ten out of ten.

Her actual technique was excellent as well. I know I rated a blow job from Cheri as a ten in an earlier entry. But Cheri was a woman who had sucked me off so many times she could probably pick my cock out of a line up blindfolded. She knew everything about how I liked to be sucked, so for her to give me a great blow job was relatively easy. Connie, on the other hand, had never touched my cock before that night. For her to do such an excellent job says all you need to know about her cock sucking skills. She was a woman who plain and simple knew what to do with a cock in her mouth.

I've emailed Connie several times since that night. She's still living with her sister and occasionally talks about getting back together with her husband. She hasn't been in my area since, but she says that if she ever is, she's up for a re-run of that night. I'm always joking with her that I can't remember if she or Holly gave me a better blow job and that they should come over for a "head-to-head" competition. Connie always replies that the idea of doubling up on a guy with her sister grosses her out, but I keep trying. If I ever get that to happen, you can rest assured it will be one for my journal.

12